Batman vs Ninja Turtles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
christian bale batman gets his utility belt. Turtles get their original weapons

fight takes place in the sewer but in the gotham sewer

1st fight Batman fights Raphael 1 on 1

2nd fight Batman fights Raphael and Leonardo

3rd fight Batman fights the shredder with spear

how far does batman go or does he clear it ?

Impediment
Does the Shredder get the spear he had from TMNT 1?

chomperx9
yeah

Nightstick
A sewer is a confined space compared to where Baleman normally operates. So his normal disappear and reappear approach to fighting may be hindered. Not to mention the Turtles are rather capable of stealth themselves and used to fighting against it. They will also be more familiar with the battle ground.

All in all I'd give it to the Turtles(and Shredder).

chomperx9
Originally posted by Nightstick
A sewer is a confined space compared to where Baleman normally operates. So his normal disappear and reappear approach to fighting may be hindered. Not to mention the Turtles are rather capable of stealth themselves and used to fighting against it. They will also be more familiar with the battle ground.

All in all I'd give it to the Turtles(and Shredder). but its the gotham sewer. batman knows the sewer down there cause it connects to the batcave at a certain point

Nightstick
Originally posted by chomperx9
but its the gotham sewer. batman knows the sewer down there cause it connects to the batcave at a certain point

Does it? I don't remember Bale Batman crawling about in the sewer at any point in the movies.

Robtard
Live-Action series of films, Batman has a chance. Animated, he has none.

Rogue Jedi
Why not fight all 4 turtles at once?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Why not fight all 4 turtles at once? he would get owned

Rogue Jedi
Two at a time then?

Blinky
Originally posted by chomperx9
he would get owned

TRU DAT DAWG.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.