Majeh vs. Hiei

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esomark
Are manhwa characters allowed here?

If so, then the main character of King of Hell takes on Hiei from YuYu Hakusho.

1st round is sealed Majeh during the Young Dragons tournament against Hiei during the Four Beasts arc.

2nd Round is Majeh unsealed against Dark Tournament Hiei.

Kento
1st round, not entirely sure but it be a nice fight I do think.

2nd round I'm almost sure Majeh wins easily.

Esomark
1st round would indeed be a good fight but I think it may be in Majeh's favor. That Soora demon he fought in the first volume hurt him just by venting his aura. He could have atleast been a B class demon in the YYH universe. Does that demon ever show up again?

Kento
I'm not really sure, I never got really far into it. Only got to like volume 5 I think,and I haven't read it in years.

Esomark
I'm up to volume 10 but I'm missing 8 and 9. I saw them all at a used bookstore except for 9 but I only got 1-5, 7, and 10 because those were the only ones in good shape. 6 looked like a dog had gotten hold of it (ordered an intact one off of Amazon) and one of the pages in 8 looked like someone cut in half with scissors. That's not even used book value anymore.

Kento
I couldn't ever find anything after 5 in the bookstore so I just kinda forgot about the series. Though I do like it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.