Bob Lee Swagger/Nick Memphis versus the Viet Cong....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Bob Lee Swagger has been taken captive by the Viet Cong. He was on the same mission that Rambo was on during "Rambo: First Blood II." He had the POW in tow and was at the extract site, and abandoned, just as Rambo was. When asked to radio his superiors, as Rambo was asked to do, he is just as defiant as Rambo was.

At the last minute, Nick Memphis blows away the VC guards and rescues Swagger, just as the hot asian chick did for Rambo. This is where the fight starts.

Can Memphis and Swagger escape? Bit different though. They must:

Flee the camp.
Disappear into the jungle.
Pwn the Russians the next day in the pouring rain.
Go back and rescue the POW's.

Neither can fly a chopper, I know, so just for laughs, let's say McClane is standing by to chopper them out in a Huey. He is only piloting though, Swagger and Memphis are the gunners.

Robtard
McClane solos by angling the choppers nose down and cutting/killing all the commie gooks and Cossacks with the blades.

He could likely do it all in one pass, but for the sake of argument from the rabid and illogical McClane-haters, lets just say he does it in two.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
McClane solos by angling the choppers nose down and cutting/killing all the commie gooks and Cossacks with the blades.

He could likely do it all in one pass, but for the sake of argument from the rabid and illogical McClane-haters, lets just say he does it in two. Knew you'd say that, that's why I said McClane does nothing here but fly. His only purpose is to pilot them to safety. He cannot fight, only fly.

If you can't deal with that, then put Meg Ryan in his place, that movie where she was left for dead in Iraq.

Also, Swagger and Memphis, while fighting in the jungle, each have a sniper rifle, an AK, and several grenades. And a knife.

In fact, to avoid any shitstorms, let's all agree that McClane would launch his lit zippo outta his ass and destroy the entire country.

Meg from "Courage under fire" is now the pilot.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Knew you'd say that, that's why I said McClane does nothing here but fly. His only purpose is to pilot them to safety. He cannot fight, only fly.

No, you knew I'd say something McClanish, but not that I'd say exactly that.

My perfect answer is him flying the chopper, I stuck to your rules, deal with it.

It's your fault you put McClane in a thread that not only involves killing, but you gave him the equivalent of what is a WMD in his hands. Don't go gimping now.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
No, you knew I'd say something McClanish, but not that I'd say exactly that.

My perfect answer is him flying the chopper, I stuck to your rules, deal with it.

It's your fault you put McClane in a thread that not only involves killing, but you gave him the equivalent of what is a WMD in his hands. Don't go gimping now.

He could barely land, what makes you think he can do what you said?

Now, how about that Meg?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
He could barely land, what makes you think he can do what you said?

Now, how about that Meg?

Answer: McClane

I'd **** the poop out of her, back in her 'Dead Calm' days.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah OK, Rob..

I think Swagger clears, Memphis probably gets killed during the jungle fight.

Robtard
Na, Swagger without his Ghille suit(even then, doubtful he'd kill all before being discovered) or having a shit-load of prep and access to materials isn't taking out the VC in their natural environment, along with a bunch of Russians.

Rambo was breed for jungle combat, Swagger's mainly a sniper. Killing a bunch of Africans too stupid to take cover from an expert sniper who has the higher ground doesn't compare to the VC and the tactics they'd bring.

Rogue Jedi
I listed weapons he has, the ghille suit is a given, I didn't think it needed to be listed.

The Russians are not in their environment, and the VC were boy scouts.

Swagger seemed to adapt to any environment. Remember the fact that he fought off a shitload of troops in the opening scene from Shooter, dues who were better than the VC. Then he fought in the woods, the city, the snow. The jungle will be just another battleground for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.