WWH vs Symbiotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on morality on...

scream(vibe knife)
anti venom
Carnage
Venom(gargan)
Toxin
Hybrid

this the WWH who fought the X-men but instead will be facing off with the syms...

they were busy tearing each other apart until hulk showed up and they realized they had a common enemy.... teaming up they face off against hulk.

psycho gundam
lulz

he grape stomps them

StiltmanFTW
Gargan is too much!

Mshinu
Screams distracts him by sticking the vibe knife in his butt, Anti-venom negates his HF and Carnage uses his vampiric touch to drain him FTW

Happy Dance

Nice sig there Stiltman

Wild Shadow
now that's what i'm talking about

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mshinu
Screams distracts him by sticking the vibe knife in his butt, Anti-venom negates his HF and Carnage uses his vampiric touch to drain him FTW

Happy Dance

Nice sig there Stiltman

laughing out loud

Thanks big grin

janus77
1 ThunderClap, they all turn to liquafied crap and die.
WWH stomps.

Wild Shadow
pretty sure 3 or 4 of them are resistant if not out right immune to sound now..

janus77
it's not just "sound", it's force too.. regular Savage Hulk used it to knock Thor and the Avengers on their arses, level forests/mountains... WWH can probably level cities with it.

psycho gundam
thunder claps are air overpressure shockwaves

Wild Shadow
the sym can take shockwaves i am sure..

janus77
what's the strongest shockwaves they've taken? Savage Hulk levels forests with them. WWH >> Savage Hulk.

Hulk stomps them easily. could even literally stomp (earthquake) them.

jinzin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Gargan is too much!
laughing out loud

I literally lol'd at this

Happy Dance

Nice sig there Stiltman Originally posted by Wild Shadow
now that's what i'm talking about laughing
This threads MADE OF WIN!

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud

I literally lol'd at this

laughing
This threads MADE OF WIN!
shhh.... wink

Wild Shadow
anyways i am not sure hulk has thunderclap nuke lvl blast in well over decades im talking early 80's or 70's i also dont recall the thunder clap being all that impressive with the x men if he even used it since i cant recall... again this isnt any other hulk but the WWH who is fighting the x men but instead switched them with the symbiotes..

having said that being knocked off their feet or send flying by a shock wave is nowhere near enough to take down a symbiote..

ppl are trying to make this too easy on hulk... some of these guys have certain abilities that would be hell on hulk..

Phoenix2001
Unless they can somehow get Anti-Venom to cleanse the radiation, which I think the Hulk is just too strong for, I don't see this going the way of the symbiotes.

Colossus-Big C
could the symbotes leave there host and attach to hulk instead?

Wild Shadow
do you think they would if given the opportunity?

anyways would that be a win for the team or for hulk?

also would they even be able to merge?

Tattoos N Scars
Who was it that said Hulk's thunderclaps could cause universal shockwaves? I remember it was some poster from a while back.

psycho gundam
probably either kutulu, fearOfblood, or xmeat if memory serves me well.

it's based on the fact that hulk thunderclapped in nightmare's dimension so hard that it was damaged. nightmare has complete control over his dimension like all demons do yet he was in danger there

Mindset
Who was that one guy, asianhulk?

psycho gundam
he's the one with the most epic thread resume

check it out and lol

Mindset
I have, but was that his name?

I know it had asian and hulk in it.

psycho gundam
that's the name

jinzin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
anyways i am not sure hulk has thunderclap nuke lvl blast in well over decades im talking early 80's or 70's i also dont recall the thunder clap being all that impressive with the x men if he even used it since i cant recall... again this isnt any other hulk but the WWH who is fighting the x men but instead switched them with the symbiotes..

having said that being knocked off their feet or send flying by a shock wave is nowhere near enough to take down a symbiote..

ppl are trying to make this too easy on hulk... some of these guys have certain abilities that would be hell on hulk..

YEAH! Toxin can immitate Jerry Louis!

youtube
you want to tell me there is a user around here named asian hulk? what happened to him because i dont see him around here

Blanket
Seems odd that everytime a Wolverine-centric character is in a debate, a seemingly bait thread follows.

jinzin
ko,kill cis on morality on...

scream(vibe knife)
anti venom
Carnage
Venom(gargan)
Toxin
Hybrid

this the WWH who fought the X-men but instead will be facing off with the syms...

they were busy tearing each other apart until hulk showed up and they realized they had a common enemy.... teaming up they face off against hulk.

Symbiotes grab WWH from every limb using their tendrils and then proceed to simply spin him around really really fast until he pukes to submission.

jinzin
Gargan is too much!

one day later.... I still literally lol'd at this again! big grin

Mshinu
The symbotes merge to form a gigantic rubber band. Anchored to two buildings they stretch to the max , wrap around Hulk and wheeeee shoot him into space for the BFR win.

jinzin
The symbotes merge to form a gigantic rubber band. Anchored to two buildings they stretch to the max , wrap around Hulk and wheeeee shoot him into space for the BFR win.
WWH comes back to start a war because he got shot into space?....

Solution....

Symbiotes shoot him back out into space.... he's not gonna like that.... laughing out loud

jinzin
Scream shapeshifts into Meagan Fox and lures Hulk into a false sense of security while Hybrid turns invisible and puts some tendrils into Hulks ears to mess with his equilibrium. They make hulk super dizzy ftw!

SamZED
^Making out with Megan Fox (even a fake one) wold be totally worth it.

Parmaniac
WWH stomps, unless Anti-Venom can somehow screw with his powers.

StiltmanFTW
one day later.... I still literally lol'd at this again! big grin

wink

Originally posted by Parmaniac
WWH stomps, unless Anti-Venom can somehow screw with his powers.

That ain't gonna secure a victory.

Parmaniac
That ain't gonna secure a victory. Let's not kid ourselves, Wolverine just jumped on his back 2 TIMES in their fight just exchange Wolverine with AV and let him nullify his powers (again IF it works) after that you wouldn't really need the other symbiotes, I would admit that it's unclear if it works but if it does AV can possibly solo.

For vs. threads the character is kinda cheat code, look at leech he's just a kid that's why he still looses against almost every mutant in a vs thread AV on the otherhand is a ****ing beast, faster than the human eye, damn strong and durable, no weaknesses and a HF.

SamZED
Yep. But seeing how WWH is a walking plot device I wont be surprised if it wont work on him. Logically Anti-Venom should be able to "cure" him. Heck, any of the symbiotes should be able to take him over. The way Carnage did to Silver Surfer and Venom to Hulk in what if.

StiltmanFTW
Let's not kid ourselves, Wolverine just jumped on his back 2 TIMES in their fight just exchange Wolverine with AV and let him nullify his powers (again IF it works) after that you wouldn't really need the other symbiotes, I would admit that it's unclear if it works but if it does AV can possibly solo.

For vs. threads the character is kinda cheat code, look at leech he's just a kid that's why he still looses against almost every mutant in a vs thread AV on the otherhand is a ****ing beast, faster than the human eye, damn strong and durable, no weaknesses and a HF.

You realize how many times heroes tried to depower WWH? no expression And even when they actually succeeded, Hulk still kicked their asses.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Yep. But seeing how WWH is a walking plot device I wont be surprised if it wont work on him. Logically Anti-Venom should be able to "cure" him. Heck, any of the symbiotes should be able to take him over. The way Carnage did to Silver Surfer and Venom to Hulk in what if.

Cure him via draining his gamma, right? Well, Darwin failed. Rulk doesn't count because of Loebforce and he did that to regular Hulk anyway.

Let's say one of the symbiotes would do that... what then? Upgraded WWH shitstomps.

Parmaniac
You realize how many times heroes tried to depower WWH? no expression And even when they actually succeeded, Hulk still kicked their asses. The only real "depowering" I can remember was Reed Richards. Please tell me the others.

And Hulk wouldn't get depowered he would get healed from his powers. So he would turn back into Bruce Banner.

Again I'm not sure if it would work in the first place but if it does I'll give the win to the symbiotes.

jinzin
Brock uses his intelligence to draw Hulk into a wager that Hulk can't eat all the Chipolte Borritos in the state of Colorado, Hulk takes him up on the wager and WINS ...only to find himself several hours later; his ass fastely secured to a toilet enduring monta zuma's revenge!....

Symbiotes + Chipolte FTW!

StiltmanFTW
The only real "depowering" I can remember was Reed Richards. Please tell me the others.

Richards failed.

Elixir took away his healing factor. Didn't stop Hulk from raping New X-Men and Beast.

Darwin tried to absorb the gamma radiation, but WWH was like the bottomless well.

Gamma Corps used some toxin and did KO him, but he got his revenge later.

And Hulk wouldn't get depowered he would get healed from his powers. So he would turn back into Bruce Banner.

Again I'm not sure if it would work in the first place but if it does I'll give the win to the symbiotes.

AV ain't no Rulk. Can't see him replicating that feat.

Parmaniac
AV ain't no Rulk. Can't see him replicating that feat. I can, I'm a visionary biscuits

Wild Shadow
whatever happen to everyone saying TP, stabbing,,, possessions.. lobotomies... and every other symbiote power they have being used in a forum battle?

Mindset
None of that would work against Hulk.

Blanket
he knows

consider youself baited

Wild Shadow
so no sym going for the eye gauge?

vibe knife to the brain?

tendrils going into the ears or eye sockets for the brain puree or taking over his thoughts and commands?

no evisceration by half a dozen syms working as one pulling out organs?

Phoenix2001

vibe knife to the brain?

tendrils going into the ears or eye sockets for the brain puree or taking over his thoughts and commands?

no evisceration by half a dozen syms working as one pulling out organs?

Dude, why aren't you this eager for symbiotes against Wolvie based characters?

psycho gundam

vibe knife to the brain?

no evisceration by half a dozen syms working as one pulling out organs? good luck breaking his skin

not sure if it's canon, but ant-man shrunk down and entered his body and discovered he is similarely invulnerable all throughout.

also, the symbiots using those attacks you mentioned would be in hulk's arm span and thus more likely to get the yellow slapped out of their mouths

Wild Shadow
they can go as sharp as a molecule and have superhuman strength i am sure they can easily get underneath it if not go by the soft spots and openings like ears.. eyes and other orifices

Phoenix2001
they can go as sharp as a molecule and have superhuman strength i am sure they can easily get underneath it if not go by the soft spots and openings like ears.. eyes and other orifices

Hulk would just growl through it. WWH shit stomps them all.

psycho gundam
they can go as sharp as a molecule and have superhuman strength i am sure they can easily get underneath it if not go by the soft spots and openings like ears.. eyes and other orifices presuming that's true and would get under his skin, what do they do to him that = defeating him?

he'd heal just as fast as they could tear stufff up.

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by psycho gundam
presuming that's true and would get under his skin, what do they do to him that = defeating him?

he'd heal just as fast as they could tear stufff up.

Not only that, it would just piss him off more making him stronger.

Wild Shadow
presuming that's true and would get under his skin, what do they do to him that = defeating him?

he'd heal just as fast as they could tear stufff up. TP and mind control hijacking his nervous system.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blanket
lol at everyone getting baited here.

Bentley
Nobody got the right answer.

Orion solos.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Blanket
lol at everyone getting baited here.
its not baiting your baiting! mad

Mindset
Originally posted by Blanket
he knows

consider youself baited I ate it.

Now he is w/o bait, so I won.

Blanket
Victory dance

Wild Shadow
i think you guys are giving too much credit to hulk here..

didnt beast dig and rip into hulk with his claws?

Blanket

didnt beast dig and rip into hulk with his claws? Good point.

And one symbiote is more than enough for Sabertooth.

Hulk is going down down down down

Wild Shadow
i think so..

Mindset
Well, one symbiote can rape Sabes, that's for sure.

Maybe I need to rethink my stance.

Blanket
Originally posted by Mindset
Well, one symbiote can rape Sabes, that's for sure.

Maybe I need to rethink my stance. I think you do.

Hulk is fighting like four Sabertooth molesters. Which makes them at least 8 Sabertooths, with better healing, strength, and claws.

Phoenix2001
Too much credit? No. We all know Hulk is mentally challenged, but c'mon, really? Hulk is nothing but pure rage and super gorilla strength. Notice, gorilla and not human. He's difficult to damage and heals nearly as fast as he's damaged.

StiltmanFTW

didnt beast dig and rip into hulk with his claws?

What? No, he didn't...

Parmaniac
Doesn't have WWH already resisted TP from Prof X?

StiltmanFTW
Symbiotes have greater TP than that baldie uhuh

Wild Shadow
its a little known fact that Xavier lvl 9, 10, 11 or 12 psi powers dont work on hulk in any incarnation.. symbiotes telepathy is more physical hence why it would work its like sticking electrodes in a brain with electric shock and having a TP try to over write the electric current..

StiltmanFTW
Xavier made short work of Savage Hulk in First Class.

Mshinu
This is a one sided battle, the Symbiotes just have too many options against the green meatball.

For instance they can all except Venom stretch out covering the ground and become diamond hard (remember they are bullet proof). Brock then slobbers all over them making the surface extremely slippery. Hulkie slips when he steps in the spittle and BONK knocks his head against the unyelding surface. KO for sure!

Wild Shadow
anyone else think the rage BS excuse has gotten to old and worn out its plot device on so many lvls when it comes to hulk and TP?

i mean hulk stubs his toe and all of a sudden no TP user can get into his brain b/c of his rage...

then if you manage to get in aha you come to find out ur not really in his brain but just barely outside the surface and hulk promptly kicks you out via the rage he build up in the nano second it took for the TP user to start breaking into his mind since time has no meaning to a TP astral combat.

StiltmanFTW
Gargan Venom would shitstomp WWH.

He's basically Scorpion + Venom + Carnage + Venom clone! And he can go giant! Even in WB mode Banner would be screwed.

Wild Shadow
by the way the xavier hulk thing from 1st class dont count non canon..

anyways i firmly believe no matter how much rage hulk has any lvl 5 TP user should be able to navigate past the rage and turn him off... the rage excuse is just lazy plot writing and writer armor to protect a character with such a glaring weakness retardation.

StiltmanFTW
by the way the xavier hulk thing from 1st class dont count non canon..

anyways i firmly believe no matter how much rage hulk has any lvl 5 TP user should be able to navigate past the rage and turn him off... the rage excuse is just lazy plot writing and writer armor to protect a character with such a glaring weakness retardation.

Pretty sure all First Class series are canon.

Well, at least WWH had that meditation technique that kept his rage at the highest level possible.

Wild Shadow
they jump on hulk and venom or carnage stick their symbiote inside his mouth and tear him up internally and continue doing it until everyone gets a body part and rip them off to keep him from healing including the head..

StiltmanFTW
His insides are just as durable as his skin, so that's not gonna happen stick out tongue

But Gargan could do that of course. He has cut The Thing!!!

In a What if.

Wild Shadow
the hulk's hide is not enough to stop them from shredding him it never has bn!!!!

their claws sharpen to the molecular lvl and they have 10 to 30 ton strength behind them!!! his insides dont matter he'll be shredded just as easily as anyone else..

StiltmanFTW
And they can get as strong and durable as Juggernaut, regenerate from any attack, morph into Sentry...

You know what's sad? I fully know that you're just pretending here, but symbiote fanboys are using very similar "arguments". That is why I try to avoid symbiote threads...

Wild Shadow
i'm not pretending i'm serious..g_twitch

Mshinu
Gargan Venom would shitstomp WWH.

He's basically Scorpion + Venom + Carnage + Venom clone! And he can go giant! Even in WB mode Banner would be screwed.

Mac is like Spidey on a TON of steroids. I mean, no PIS he should be able to take down Exitar without too much trouble.

jinzin
Symbiotes use their tendrils to sneak into Hulk's bloodstream and build a dam to keep it from traveling up to Hulk's brain (no damage to heal). Hulk passes out in seconds... Symbiotes FTW

jinzin
Carnage transports his symbiote into Hulk's eyes covering them to blind him while the other symbiotes launch symbiotic webbing over him. Then Gargan grows 100 feet and BFR's WWH. Symbiotes FTW.

Mshinu
They cover him and morph into a Rhino suit. Hulk punches himself out.

jinzin
They cover him and morph into a Rhino suit. Hulk punches himself out. thumbsup

Phoenix2001
A Mod should close this thread now if you guys are not going to take this seriously.

Blanket
And they can get as strong and durable as Juggernaut, regenerate from any attack, morph into Sentry...

You know what's sad? I fully know that you're just pretending here, but symbiote fanboys are using very similar "arguments". That is why I try to avoid symbiote threads... There's a difference.

One thread is against the 'strongest' character alive, and another is about an upgraded Wolverine.

This thread is evidence of how butthurt you guys get about Wolverine-centric threads.

jinzin
Symbiotes use symbiotic scream to lure an endless horde of symbiotes to WWH to do battle, eventually overwhelming him as they did the Beyonder....

Saddest part? I've actually used this as a legit argument when I arrived on KMC. sad

Blanket
Overwhelmed the Beyonder?

Interesting.

jinzin
oh.. dammit! I meant the Stranger. lol

jinzin
Symbiotes pour themselves into Hulk's mouth and infiltrate his gut while Gargan takes him h2h, he eventually succumbs to stomach cramps. Symbiotes FTW!

Mshinu
Toxin is a cop. He arrests Hulk.

The other syms morph into a police van and take Greenskin downtown.

StiltmanFTW
Toxin is a cop. He arrests Hulk.

The other syms morph into a police van and take Greenskin downtown.

Damn right! Even Thanos himself was arrested by two police officers WITHOUT symbiotes.

jinzin
Gargan Venom uses his telepathy to peer into Hulk's mind, the symbiotes transform into Hulk's dad, Hulk reverts into fetal position from traumatic stress. Symbiotes FTW!

StiltmanFTW
Gargan's TP is insanely powerful. He stomped X-Man with it while the rest of Dark Avengers were just standing there and laughing...

jinzin
"Gargan is too much!"

laughing out loud

Mshinu
Carnage rips off a piece of Hulk`s flesh and uses his vampiric drain to absorb the healing factor. Scream then slices Carnage into a thousand pieces with the sonic knife. Since Hulk`s HF easily is twice Logans and WWH probably four times that again, all the little pieces of carnage grows into a new full sized sym within seconds. Instinctively they all follow the great Gargan into battle.

Hulkie gets overwhelmed by a tidal wave of Carnages!

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Parmaniac
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/butthurt2.jpg

jinzin
All the symbiotes turn invisible to start the fight. Carnage sends his faster than bullet tendrils over Hulks head in order to give him nightmarish illusions. The rest of the symbiotes use webbing to stuff Hulk's face, eyes and ears... He passes out from the lack of air not even aware of what's happening due to the illusions that have been cast in his head.

Symbiotes FTW!

SamZED
lmao nice. laughing out loud

jinzin
With Toxin having the least amount of weaknesses and experience the symbiotes send him into battle first under the premise that his ability to dramitically increase mass and strength past wreckers level will be able to hold Hulk off for a bit.

Eddie rallies the troops and a plans unfolds;
Scream shapeshifts into power girl, the mass of her hair now forming at the front of her bust...
As Hulk caps off Toxin he finds himself distracted by the Kryptonian lookalike, as his eyes are fixated downwards her symbiote tendrils lash out with the vibe knife to Hulks necks cutting it wide open.
Hybrid uses two portions of his symbiote to attack Hulk, one symbiote part keeps the wounds from closing like x-23 used dirt on Wolverine, another tries to bond with Hulk keeping his healing factor busy trying to reject the bond... Antivenom tries to negate his cancer cells while Carnage slows his HF down as well with his vampiric touch setting Hulk up to get taken down by the blows that will rain upon him from the Great Gargon..... Symbiotes FTW!

Mindset
Then Hulk flexes and they all die.

SamZED
all except Gargan who is so powerful even Daken's muramasa claws refuse to pop out in his predsence.

Mshinu
Syms copies powersets and they have 2x the strength of the host plus the copied strength(10 ton for spidey), right?

In order to utterly STOMP the green meatball they just need do the following: Scream covers Gargan (who in giant form is pretty much class 100), she gains the giant ability with great strength too, which means the merged being now is class 300 (100x2 +100) and with all the abilities of both. Next, Hybrid covers Scream, Toxin covers Hybrid and Venom covers Toxin and Carnage covers Venom. The final Symlossus will have like class 15 000 (Even the PISified WWH needs time to get to that level of power), with enormous tendrils, instant regen from fatal damage, ftl reflexes etc etc etc.

Hulkboy gets torn to pieces, eaten and crapped out! evil face

The only downside to this tactic is that Gargan with his awesome presence can`t be the outer skin sad

Wild Shadow
i think there is something wrong with the poll the numbers are backwards

psycho gundam
Syms copies powersets and they have 2x the strength of the host plus the copied strength(10 ton for spidey), right?

In order to utterly STOMP the green meatball they just need do the following: Scream covers Gargan (who in giant form is pretty much class 100), she gains the giant ability with great strength too, which means the merged being now is class 300 (100x2 +100) and with all the abilities of both. Next, Hybrid covers Scream, Toxin covers Hybrid and Venom covers Toxin and Carnage covers Venom. The final Symlossus will have like class 15 000 (Even the PISified WWH needs time to get to that level of power), with enormous tendrils, instant regen from fatal damage, ftl reflexes etc etc etc.
"class 15 000" is good if you want to take on namor or something, but a far weaker (mentally and physically) hulk would be class 150,000,000,000 going by feats.

hulk would punch the black off of venom

Mshinu
Gargan is so awesome Hulk forgets his rage-meditation and drops to base lvls which is barely over 100. Sym-lossus proceeds to rapestomp him. stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
how the f#@^ do you meditate into a rage? might as well say i stayed up by sleeping

Parmaniac
how the f#@^ do you meditate into a rage? might as well say i stayed up by sleeping Comics, how the **** can you regenerate from just a skeleton or talk in vacuum?

Mshinu
how the f#@^ do you meditate into a rage? might as well say i stayed up by sleeping

It is some kind of emo thing.

psycho gundam
how the f#@^ do you meditate into a rage? might as well say i stayed up by sleeping he was supposedly taught how to harness his anger so that he could be stronger than savage hulk, but still be in sync with banner. they both wanted retribution so it worked.

SamZED
This thread has gotten way out of hand.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SamZED
This thread has gotten way out of hand. how so?

jinzin
how so?

The sheer spite that Hulk is face with in this thread!

Scream tosses off the Vibe knife to Antivenom who uses his agility to jump upon Hulk's shoulders while the other symbiotes use tendril whips to snag and slow Hulk's arms down, Antivenom drops the knife into Hulk's brain and Carnage follows up sending his symbiote into the wound with the knife still inside, the symbiote then releases a symbiotic scream from inside the wound causing a severe amount of pain from the inside out, the great Gargan BFR's Hulk as he's futily grasping at his own head.
Symbiotes FTW!

Wild Shadow
i seriously see hulk as being a massive mountain of fan wanking especially in his WWH phase.. he would go down regardless no matter strength or durability he has, in an actual non BS written comic story

Naija boy
Hulk wrecks them

psycho gundam
name the characters that he beat that he "shouldn't" minus strange

classic hulk took on the avengers and fantastic four combined several times, i don't think people are reading the older stuff around here.

jinzin
But that was WWH's main power... he was a walking PIS generating ass-kickin' machine... I argue that WWH had some form of limited telepathy/mind control that forced the opponents he was fighting to suffer the same mental handicaps related to powers that Carnage has on a daily basis... but since Carnage and Gargan are used to that retardation already it wouldn't effect them for the purposes of this fight.

jinzin
name the characters that he beat that he "shouldn't" minus strange

classic hulk took on the avengers and fantastic four combined several times, i don't think people are reading the older stuff around here.

Nah.... While it's true classic Hulk was a monsterous threat and walked into a lot of team battles as such it was the way in which people used their powers (or rather didn't) when fighting WWH that made it so suspect.

Being able to hold your own against a full team is one thing, but walking through teams because of their own incompetence is another.

Wild Shadow
umm the entire x-men... umm.. entire line up of heroes..

ppl whose character is to kill not killing or even using hard core killing maiming tactics but simply opting for minor incapacitation for some reason. characters whose power is to evolve simply BFR themself.. TP users who can enter galactus mind not being able to turn off his mind or calm him regardless of rage. the WWH was an ongoing masturbation self gratification of hulk fans at its worse..

jinzin
end of page (kinda) BUMP! Originally posted by jinzin
The sheer spite that Hulk is face with in this thread!

Scream tosses off the Vibe knife to Antivenom who uses his agility to jump upon Hulk's shoulders while the other symbiotes use tendril whips to snag and slow Hulk's arms down, Antivenom drops the knife into Hulk's brain and Carnage follows up sending his symbiote into the wound with the knife still inside, the symbiote then releases a symbiotic scream from inside the wound causing a severe amount of pain from the inside out, the great Gargan BFR's Hulk as he's futily grasping at his own head.
Symbiotes FTW!

psycho gundam
goddamnit....

nothing substantial was mentioned, like bringing up the assembled x-men, most of whom were noobs and regarded hulk as a legendary figure....in a weaker state.

hulk was morepowerful than ever, and smarter/more tactical than ever.

if galactus didn't want his mind read.....not sure why that was mentioned

hulk juggernaut tanked their best and wreaked them like he should have done

jinzin
goddamnit....

nothing substantial was mentioned, like bringing up the assembled x-men, most of whom were noobs and regarded hulk as a legendary figure....in a weaker state.

hulk was morepowerful than ever, and smarter/more tactical than ever.

if galactus didn't want his mind read.....not sure why that was mentioned

hulk juggernaut tanked their best and wreaked them like he should have done

What about people who weren't noobs? There's virtually no reason why someone like kitty pride would or should opt to only incap Hulk's hands into the ground when she could easily pick him apart at the seams instead... and ughh... with even ONE iota of knowing who Hulk was why would she only put his hands in the ground thinking that would be enough to satisfy? It's that kind of crap that was just... Bleh... really.

Same with Juggs... Hulk lets him go? Okay.. why doesn't Juggs just stop... y'know, he's not like Canonball, he can just put his foot down and turn around.... not around WWH I guess. erm

psycho gundam
What about people who weren't noobs? There's virtually no reason why someone like kitty pride would or should opt to only incap Hulk's hands into the ground when she could easily pick him apart at the seams instead... and ughh... with even ONE iota of knowing who Hulk was why would she only put his hands in the ground thinking that would be enough to satisfy? It's that kind of crap that was just... Bleh... really.

Same with Juggs... Hulk lets him go? Okay.. why doesn't Juggs just stop... y'know, he's not like Canonball, he can just put his foot down and turn around.... not around WWH I guess. erm on one hand shadowcat's not going to just flat out kill the dude like that, it's just not her type of thing. also, hulk's body was far more durable and his healing rate was ridiculous to say the least. he was more solid than the concrete by far. if she tried that with her own hand like vision does, she'd lose a hand and hulk would have been laughing. the concrete was the most solid thing around yet it was not good enough either.

Mindset

Same with Juggs... Hulk lets him go? Okay.. why doesn't Juggs just stop... y'know, he's not like Canonball, he can just put his foot down and turn around.... not around WWH I guess. erm Hulk tripped Juggs iirc.

Wild Shadow
kitty pride is a good person but she will kill to protect logan her teammates she considers family.. she may not like it but killing hulk who was such a big threat would have bn her most likely choice once ppl were getting seriously injured from sticking her hand into his brain and spine and solidifying enough to cause feed back and disrupt his brain's electrical impulses to even removing the organ itself..

she is a killer.. and has killed.

Xavier was able to shoot a massive planetary blast with the entire worlds fear and pain... he should not have any problem putting aside hulks rage when he is manipulating an entire planets psionic cries..

xavier was able to probe galactus mind and normal lvl defenses your telling me hulks rage gives him better protection then galactus.. now if galactus wanted to yes he could easily shunt out xavier which he did after their conversation.

nxt xavier has mind f@%^@ logan while in in his little rage fits and even outright turned him into a vegetable and baby in his onslaught storyline while making fun of his mental implants defenses, false memories and animal rage.. yet hulks rage is superior to psi blocks.. booby traps and primal rage being used as one? keep in mind that adamantium actually makes it even more difficult to mind scan and attack ppl.

psycho gundam
same thing applies to black adam, he tanked martian manhunter's telepathy the exact same way. anger. j'onn has similar and superior feats than chucky so.... it's not unprecedented for that to happen, superman can do it too if motivated enough.

charles has already implanted mental paths in all his students. their minds aren't shut off from him. it's like hacking but you know some passwords beforehand.

hulk didn't come to kill xavier, he wanted to talk to him face to face, xavier even acknowledged that to the x-men, cyke chose to be defiant in that regard.

Wild Shadow
you realize a lvl 4 tp aka cable who only had very basic tp experience was able to break into a bannernless hulks mind fight past the rage and not only manipulate it but also shut him down..

and what MM did to BA wasnt the same as Xavier grapping every mind and projecting their fear, pain and death rattle..

MM simply gave BA his personal experience of the event from his own mind and perspective not the entire race pain b/c we know that MM shuts himself off from such emotions.. unless you think MM carries that entire race moment inside his mind at all times which is BS if you think he does..

psycho gundam
bannerless hulk =/= an (as of yet) perfect synthesis of banner and hulk's rage

that's not the only tactic manhunter used

Lunacyde
Wow so people think the Symbiotes can beat Hulk but not Black Adam? How does that make sense?

Wild Shadow
let me guess trying to use the spectre feat inside the joker mind, right?

iirc
yeah only problem that spectre at that time wasnt shown as the same lvl as he is now and was missing a host making his decisions incompassionate fallible and morally wrong and also a major weakness for such attacks and emotional trauma..

your trying to defend garbage..

OneDumbG0
Firstly, general lulz at the thread. ermmhappy

Second -- in case anybody's serious -- is this hypothetical fight supposed to generally track how a far weaker Hulk dealt with the Spikes attacking him in Planet Hulk? barker

SamZED
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Wow so people think the Symbiotes can beat Hulk but not Black Adam? How does that make sense? Because the Symbiotes can beat Black Adam duh!

jinzin
Symbiotes move in on Hulk and pour symbiotic tendrils in his pours at a molecular level, then proceed to simply stop or stall his blood cells from effectively rushing to the open wound in his chest from Scream stabbing him with the vibe knife. Antivenom begins to cure him from the inside out.. Symbiotes FTW!

Bentley
Symbiotes move in on Hulk and pour symbiotic tendrils in his pours at a molecular level, then proceed to simply stop or stall his blood cells from effectively rushing to the open wound in his chest from Scream stabbing him with the vibe knife. Antivenom begins to cure him from the inside out.. Symbiotes FTW!

zomfg

Mshinu
The great Warrior Gargan leads Scream and Hybrid into battle, keeping Hulkie busy. Since they are immune to blunt damage they should have no problems at first. Venom morphs into a giant syringe and Antivenom liquefies himself, pouring his mass inside. Toxin picks up the syringe and wait while Carnage distracts Greenskin with ranged tendril attacks. Toxin then charges Jade Jaw`s back and plunging the huge needle into the green butt, gives him a symbiote injection. Antivenom wrecks Hulike boy from the inside while the other syms continue to engage him, quickening his circulation and speeding up the destructive process. Finally the Green giant collapses in a steaming pile of goo which the symbiotes quickly gobbles up.

"The Tastiest there is", comments Venom evil face laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Lulz, this thread is a win.

keep in mind that adamantium actually makes it even more difficult to mind scan and attack ppl.

Proof? And don't use Proteus example stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
are you serious? confused

not that i wont sift through 100's of scans to find it for you if you are serious..

SamZED
I believe this thread hasn't been serious since page 1.

StiltmanFTW
are you serious? confused

not that i wont sift through 100's of scans to find it for you if you are serious..

Yes, I am. Always thought only in Ultimate Universe adamantium could protect from TP.

Wild Shadow
so i was looking and after a while got tired.. but since you dont want me to use proteus example i am going to have to keep searching for a long while to find a second example that you would accept.

StiltmanFTW
so i was looking and after a while got tired.. but since you dont want me to use proteus example i am going to have to keep searching for a long while to find a second example that you would accept.

Proteus instance is not valid because he had that metal weakness.

OK, I'll be patient.

jinzin
Venom uses his venomous bite on WWH to distablize his cells the way he did Sandman while at the same time trying to use his powers to cancel out Hulk's healing factor, then while Hulk's distracted Scream stabs him through the eye with her sonic knife, Carnage sends his symbiote in through the wound as he sent his symbiote into the internet during Carnage unleashed..... Then he stops the electrical synapsis in Hulk's brain from firing and it results in a KO. Symbiotes FTW!

Wild Shadow
Proteus instance is not valid because he had that metal weakness.

OK, I'll be patient. i give up

jinzin
Gargon shows up... Hulk BFR's himself... Symbiotes FTW!

Phoenix2001
Gargon shows up... Hulk BFR's himself... Symbiotes FTW!

What's the point in keeping up with this juvenile charade?

You and others involved in the mockery are stretching this thing to its max if you already haven't done so.

Wild Shadow
you know the rules if you cant contribute and only have negative things to say dont post..

Phoenix2001
It's pretty obvious you're putting on a false pretense of a particular position that's really not your own, so it's not like you're contributing anything yourselves.

jinzin
you know the rules if you cant contribute and only have negative things to say dont post..
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>