which marvel EARTH females can beat wonder woman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
this only includes females who are humans that originated from 616 earth.

ive been wracking my brains over which female marvel super heroes would be a match or beat wonder woman and i couldnt think of anyone. im SURE ive missed at least one tho, so id like to know what you guys think.

no golden lasso or equivalent plot device, other than that, anything goes

chomperx9
phoenix

Wild Shadow
Binary

Tattoos N Scars
Jubilee

chomperx9
rogue without ms marvels powers. all it takes is one little touch. dont wanna know where she would plan on touching her but either way WW would go down no ?

actually wouldnt mind knowing where shes gonna touch her

big grin

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Jubilee how does jubes do it?

Tattoos N Scars
squirrel girl

chomperx9
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
how does jubes do it? shes under 18 she doesnt need to be doing it in the 1st place

Lord_Talron
blowup

Tattoos N Scars
how does jubes do it?

I wasn't serious..lol. I really can't think of anyone besides Phoenix...maybe Rouge with Ms. Marvel's powers...and that's a big mabye. Squirrel Girl...well, she did beat Thanos.

Lord_Talron
i was hoping you were, but im not entirely familiar with her, i was assuming maybe she has something that exploits a weakness.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I wasn't serious..lol. I really can't think of anyone besides Phoenix...maybe Rouge with Ms. Marvel's powers...and that's a big mabye. Squirrel Girl...well, she did beat Thanos. naw rogue with Ms Marvels powers is like class 50 or 60 strength level. rogue would have a better shot at taking off her gloves and touching WW.

Q99
Jean Grey (Phoenix) or Rachel Summers (Phoenix).

Rogue from X-treme X-men would do. She had the powers of everyone she ever touched, including but not limited to Magneto, Hulk, Storm, Cyclops.... you get the picture.

When she had the virus that hypercharged her touch arguably, but Diana could avoid the touch easily anyway.

Hm, what about villains? Surely there's some uber villainesses out there who'd do. I can think of some powerful sorceresses... though, she's pretty good against magic so that might not be the best route...

There's a lot of *fairly* powerful female supers, like Eternals and goddesses, but I can't think of any that are *as* powerful.

Mindset
Lady Juggernaut

chomperx9
world war she hulk

Lord_Talron
any of the inhumans?

remember, with WW its not just matching her in str but in fighting ability too

galactusischere
Kismet/Her, Loa, Rachel Summers, Jean Grey, Binary, Sersi, and there are likely more that I do not know of.

Q99
Hmm... Captain Universe Sue Storm.

Lesse... who has a minor power with very little limits...? Ah, Loa from the New X-men. She dives through solid matter, then it *dissolves* at the molecular level. It might have a limit that'd stop it from working on someone as tough as Diana, but if so, we have yet to see it.

Bouboumaster
Sue Storm using her power efficiently

Shadowcat with Katana or anything edgy

After that.... Rogue with already some powers...?
I think that's all. Ms Marvel and Moonstones would give her a match, but at the end, Diana would walk over them.

comicfan11
Jean Grey due to telepathy mostly.

Sue Storm if she doesn't hold back.

chomperx9
storm big grin

-K-M-
Talisman.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by chomperx9
storm big grin nice!

JakeTheBank
storm big grin

I love a good PIS moment.

Xplosive
Phoenix, Wanda, Squirrel Girl, Phoenix II, maybe Rogue with already absorbed powers

Mshinu
Selene, She-Rulk

And Storm definately stomps wink

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll20/veronicaspank/5e9c.jpg?t=1272705406

Lord_Talron
she-rulk has the MA skills to take her?

Q99
Originally posted by comicfan11
Jean Grey due to telepathy mostly.

Sue Storm if she doesn't hold back.

Diana's rather telepathy resistant.

dmills
I can only think of Sue Richards, Psylocke, Perhaps Storm. That's about it. What's that girls name that can phase in and out of solid objects?

The Pict
any of the inhumans?

remember, with WW its not just matching her in str but in fighting ability too

haermm

Not Earth based/human or good enough

Originally posted by dmills
I can only think of Sue Richards, Psylocke, Perhaps Storm. That's about it. What's that girls name that can phase in and out of solid objects?

Shadowcat/Kitty Pryde! How could you forget her name! shakefist

-K-M-
Originally posted by dmills
What's that girls name that can phase in and out of solid objects?

Shadow Cat?

There's also possibly Witchfire that could do it too.

leonidas
i'd seriously question sue, unless you want to take the stance of bubble-in-brain.

versions of phoenix could obviously do it, versions of rogue of course, but she'd need to be amped already. gamora with GS would be a very interesting battle, imo. talisman maybe. given her resistance to both tp and magic, i'd very much doubt anyone else mentioned in this thread could beat her for a clean majority.

-K-M-
Don't forget the whole controlling spirits thing for Talisman smile

Trackz
she-rulk might be able to put up a fight

-K-M-
Originally posted by Trackz
she-rulk might be able to put up a fight

She really wouldn't.

Trackz
Originally posted by -K-M-
She really wouldn't. she was taking on both she-hulks, she wouldn't win, but she might last a little

-K-M-
There's officially three She Hulk's (one's not born in the 616 universe, but lives) and only She Rulk may do something, but she is still a big question.

Another one who could beat WW is Snowbird in Great Beast form.

Mshinu
Originally posted by -K-M-
There's officially three She Hulk's and only She Rulk may do something, but she is still a big question.

You are forgetting the StormHulk wink

The Nuul
Blink?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by The Pict

Not Earth based/human or good enough

i thought they were humans that got genetically modified by aliens mmm

Q99
Originally posted by The Nuul
Blink?

Oh, Blink!

Hm... main Blink, not really, but EXiles Blink can beat anyone.

Enyalus
Rachel Phoenix w/ PF and Sersi are the only ones I'd give a consistent majority to.

I don't know about Talisman, but KM knows what he's talking about, so I'm cool with that pick, too.

Konton
rogue without ms marvels powers. all it takes is one little touch. dont wanna know where she would plan on touching her but either way WW would go down no ?

actually wouldnt mind knowing where shes gonna touch her

big grin

Sasaraixx
Jean or Rachel plus PF and a very amped Rogue could take Diana for a majority. I don't know much about Blink or Talisman myself, so I cannot comment.

Colossus-Big C
She Rulk can do it

Q99
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd seriously question sue, unless you want to take the stance of bubble-in-brain.

That's why I said Uni-powered Sue. She had boosted shields and the physical fortitude to take hits from Gladiator smile

Blanket
A good telepath could likely do it.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
She Rulk can do it how in the god-damn hell is she-rulk even gonna touch someone of dianas caliber?

Q99
Originally posted by Blanket
A good telepath could likely do it.

No, she's got massive resistance.

JakeTheBank
how in the god-damn hell is she-rulk even gonna touch someone of dianas caliber?

PIS

Blanket
Originally posted by Q99
No, she's got massive resistance. Which is why I said a 'good' one.

xmarksthespot
Like half the characters mentioned would either get wtfpwnd the millisecond the fight started or never actually be able to touch WW.

Q99
Which is why I said a 'good' one.

Like who, the Phoenix?

I'd consider Xavier and Emma good, but they won't do.

Blanket
Xavier and Emma, or Emma for this thread.

the Darkone
Sersi and Classic Binary are powerful enough to beat Wonder Woman.

galactusischere
Originally posted by galactusischere
Kismet/Her, Loa, Rachel Summers, Jean Grey, Binary, Sersi, and there are likely more that I do not know of.

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
Like who, the Phoenix?

I'd consider Xavier and Emma good, but they won't do. Based on what?

dmills
Psylocke could do it.

Konton
PIS-less Dust could do it via airway jam.

wakkawakkawakka
Would Rogue be able to do anything? Unless Phoenix Force(Rachel or Jean) or Invisible Woman work.

Lord_Talron
if rogue actually managed to grab a hold of her or had someone else's powers already it is feasible, yes.

Konton
Yeah, but holding on to Diana long enough to do any damage would be one hell of a task.

StyleTime
Originally posted by galactusischere
Originally posted by Q99
Lesse... who has a minor power with very little limits...? Ah, Loa from the New X-men. She dives through solid matter, then it *dissolves* at the molecular level. It might have a limit that'd stop it from working on someone as tough as Diana, but if so, we have yet to see it.
While her powers may prove useful offensively, I can't see Loa getting the chance to use them before being KTFO.

I mean, unless Loa has some kick ass speed feats I missed somewhere along the line.

And I mean like.....some mothatrucking KICK ASS speed feats.

D_Dude1210
She-Rulk! big grin

Lord_Talron
can you PLEASE stop F*CKING SAYING SHE-RULK. GOD DAMN UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE THAT SHE CAN MA ON A TIER CLOSE TO DIANA JUST STFU

TheTyrant
She-Rulk.

Lord_Talron
mad eek!

chomperx9
She-Rulk KO Diana

TheTyrant
Galacta

rotiart
Frankie raye nova
crystal
scarlet witch
sersi
morgana
magik
dr stranges lover and master of the dark arts ... I think her name was clea? I forget
random female ghostriders
binary

AsbestosFlaygon
Right now? No one, other than Sue Storm and Ms. Marvel (Binary), imo.

Phoenix would beat her if she was still alive.

TheTyrant
http://i.livescience.com/images/galacta_Page_6-02.jpg

She can definately kill Diana.

AsbestosFlaygon
Yeah, I forgot about her. She can too of course.

Warlord
Scarlet Witch
Sersi
Binary
Phoenix
Magik
Possibly Thena

SamZED
surprised noone's mentioned aunt may.

Mshinu
I am suprised nobody mentioned Aunt May yet.

Mshinu
Originally posted by SamZED
surprised noone's mentioned aunt may.
Originally posted by Mshinu
I am suprised nobody mentioned Aunt May yet.

Humph, so my latent telepathy does work..
Creepy

SamZED
o.O u mean u didnt see my post before posting? Holly ****!

Mshinu
o.O u mean u didnt see my post before posting? Holly ****!

Yup. We posted within seconds of each other.

SamZED
creepy. Although that might not be u, what if im the telepath and figured out what u were gonna say before u said it?no expression

Mshinu
creepy. Although that might not be u, what if im the telepath and figured out what u were gonna say before u said it?no expression

Could be. More likely just coincidence tho. wink

SamZED
dont take this away from me.sad

big grin

Mshinu
dont take this away from me.sad

Ok then.. what am I thinking now? stick out tongue

SamZED
Originally posted by Mshinu
Ok then.. what am I thinking now? stick out tongue i... Sense...

You were picturing boobs recently and u will do it again as soon as u finish this post!!!

Did it work?big grin

Parmaniac
i... Sense...

You were picturing boobs recently and u will do it again as soon as u finish this post!!!

Did it work?big grin Nope that were my thoughts

SamZED
hmm... Im more powerful than i thought..

Q99
Xavier and Emma, or Emma for this thread.

She barely notices the telepathy of the likes of Dr. Psycho before her latest anti-telepathy upgrade, the Eyes of Athena, and she was chosen by the JLA to handle Max in Sacrifice because she was the most resistant in the league (More-so than J'onn) and they didn't have to worry about her getting affected.

Her lasso breaks even really really strong mind influence too, if she uses it that'll doom pretty much any telepathic assault.

If you're looking to take her down, try looking more towards cosmic mind controllers.

Which is stronger, though, Dust's control over her dust body, or Diana's lungs? I'd bet the lungs.

the Darkone
Sersi- more powerful than Wonder Woman, and can amp beyond normal levels,

Binary- Read Sersi.

Mantis- She ie beast her damnself.

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
She barely notices the telepathy of the likes of Dr. Psycho before her latest anti-telepathy upgrade, the Eyes of Athena, and she was chosen by the JLA to handle Max in Sacrifice because she was the most resistant in the league (More-so than J'onn) and they didn't have to worry about her getting affected.

Her lasso breaks even really really strong mind influence too, if she uses it that'll doom pretty much any telepathic assault.

If you're looking to take her down, try looking more towards cosmic mind controllers.

Which is stronger, though, Dust's control over her dust body, or Diana's lungs? I'd bet the lungs. Every telepath you mentioned is shit compared to Xavier.

Pure shit.

Wild Shadow
i love how some ppl try to equate every low dc tp to someone like xavier jean, betsy.. x man

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sersi- more powerful than Wonder Woman, and can amp beyond normal levels,

Binary- Read Sersi.

Mantis- She ie beast her damnself. mantis could totally do it

Enyalus
mantis could totally do it
Nah...

Lord_Talron
grandmaster martial artist with enough strength to k-o thor? how could she not?

Q99
Yea, it'd be hard to get the hits in so I'd take WW over her most of the time, but with those super pressure-point strikes Mantis definitely could KO Diana.

Originally posted by Mindset
Every telepath you mentioned is shit compared to Xavier.

Pure shit.

Max, who just affected the memory of everyone on Earth of him without any outside aid (no Cerebro or similar), is pure shit next to Xavier? smile

Psycho's not Xavier level to be sure, but he's still not exactly weak, able to casually do stuff like control hundreds at once and make them leap to their death and Diana doesn't even *notice* his mental attacks.

And the lasso's also broken mental control from gods. Magic not telepathy, I know, but it defends against either equally well, and they definitely have the power.

Enyalus
grandmaster martial artist with enough strength to k-o thor? how could she not?
Like Q99 said, that's thanks to pressure point strikes, rather than strength. Her strength isn't impressive at all.

Warlord
Mantis could do it...

Her martial arts are something like karate kid (work on high tiers stick out tongue )
Plus she has precognition, high level telepathy and if her old powers still work, she can teleport through vegetation, control plant life etc..
she has a good chance

celeyhyga17
just phoenix

Konton
Binary is the only brick-ish character that could do the job. Planet busting feats are something she has that Diana lacks.

Warlord
Sersi could do it too IMO

Scarlet Witch obviously

Jean with phoenix

Rachel with phoenix

Loa could do it and she doesn't need speed feats, she only needs to activate her power for diana to loose her fists through her head or die by flying through her body if she tries to bull rush or grab her

Shadowcat can take a few wins

Illyana

Blink - Exiles

Rogue depending on the initial powerset or if she gets lucky

Sersi

Monica Rambeau, can't believe nobody remembered her

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Warlord
Sersi could do it too IMO

nahh.... doubt it

i feel only the 2 phoenixes and binary

i thought they were humans that got genetically modified by aliens mmm

That's exactly what they are. The kree awoke the dorment mutant genes the celestials inserted in the human species through their experiments with terrigen mists. The inhumans are the product of those experiments.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
nahh.... doubt it

i feel only the 2 phoenixes and binary

SW cant do it?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by 753
SW cant do it?

yes but her powers are screweee
she can also get her head decapitated in the span of her weaving a hex or spell.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
yes but her powers are screweee
she can also get her head decapitated in the span of her weaving a hex or spell.

Well, I am among those who feel that wouldn't be enough or even pheasible.

Sin I AM
hmmmm...Monica Rambeau at her best?

Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmmm...Monica Rambeau at her best?

She definitelly can

tkitna
Originally posted by 753

Monica Rambeau, can't believe nobody remembered her

Yeah, this is who I was thinking about too. Diana would be just about powerless against her.

Blanket
Emma, Jean Grey, any telepath really.

Emma, Jean Grey, any telepath really.

Isn't WW immune to TP?

Q99
Originally posted by 753
Isn't WW immune to TP?

Or close enough to it.

Which has been brought up a couple times.

The Dark Cloud
Sersi

Blanket
Originally posted by 753
Isn't WW immune to TP? No

No

ok then

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.