Szayel Aporro Granz vs. The Narutoverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100419154110/bleach/en/images/2/2b/Szayelaporro.png

The Espada's mad scientist has taken it upon himself to try and destroy the Narutoverse's best ninjas. He has the ability to scout and learn about any of them while in his lab but if he goes to take them on, he cannot return without killing them. (this way he can use all his prep resources but has no way to flee if he is defeated)

This scenario takes place at the beginning of Part 2 so all the Akatsuki and Oro are alive and fighting and so-on.

Can he succeed in solo'ing?

King Kandy
What can they do to him that he can't Gabriel out of? Only BFRing him would work, probably.

Q99
Originally posted by King Kandy
What can they do to him that he can't Gabriel out of? Only BFRing him would work, probably.

Giant explosions.

Something about him is he's fairly physically fragile by Bleach standards. When Renji and Uryu could hit him, they did a lot of damage, he just was regen-ing it. The top Naruto people can dish out a lot more than that.

Deidara's big bombs, Pain's uber blast, and so on would definitely work.

On the BFR front, there's Kakashi's kamui and Madara's space warps.

Hm, I wonder if Orochimaru's mile-long sword stab would be enough to do a number on him... Orochimaru vs Szayel will definitely be the most *fun* fight, both being mad scientists and with a wide variety of abilities.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Q99
Giant explosions.

Something about him is he's fairly physically fragile by Bleach standards. When Renji and Uryu could hit him, they did a lot of damage, he just was regen-ing it. The top Naruto people can dish out a lot more than that.

Deidara's big bombs, Pain's uber blast, and so on would definitely work.

On the BFR front, there's Kakashi's kamui and Madara's space warps.

Hm, I wonder if Orochimaru's mile-long sword stab would be enough to do a number on him... Orochimaru vs Szayel will definitely be the most *fun* fight, both being mad scientists and with a wide variety of abilities.

What are you talking about Renji didn't do a thing to Szayel, it couldn't even pierce his Hierro at first without him blocking it. Uryu did no damage at all outside of his attack with prep, so I don't know what you're saying there.

Besides, even if he's blown up, he can still gabriel back to life.

NemeBro
Kamui would work wonderfully, as would whatever the **** Madara does.

Other than that, not sure if anyone else could put him down.

Szazel's Hierro is weak though, Renji's Shikai DID cut through it, no other Espada I remember was cut by a Shikai, especially not one from a Lieutenant, other than Nnoitra, though he was fighting Kenpachi so it is to be expected.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100419154110/bleach/en/images/2/2b/Szayelaporro.png

The Espada's mad scientist has taken it upon himself to try and destroy the Narutoverse's best ninjas. He has the ability to scout and learn about any of them while in his lab but if he goes to take them on, he cannot return without killing them. (this way he can use all his prep resources but has no way to flee if he is defeated)

This scenario takes place at the beginning of Part 2 so all the Akatsuki and Oro are alive and fighting and so-on.

Can he succeed in solo'ing?

Does he get his Fraccion?

He didn't use Gabriel until he really got hurt. CIS accounted for, Szayel won't be using Gabriel until someone in the Naruto-verse damages him as much as Uryu did.

Originally posted by NemeBro

Szazel's Hierro is weak though, Renji's Shikai DID cut through it, no other Espada I remember was cut by a Shikai, especially not one from a Lieutenant, other than Nnoitra, though he was fighting Kenpachi so it is to be expected.

Itachi's Susano'o sword would also work.

King Kandy
Originally posted by NemeBro

Rukia's Shikai killed Aaronario, and she's not even a seated officer.

Additionally, Yammy got cut up by Byakuya's sealed blade, and Starrk died from Shunsui's Shikai.

Renji just scratched Szayel's Hierro, and that was the only time he did it successfully, all the other times it just bounced off.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Does he get his Fraccion?

He didn't use Gabriel until he really got hurt. CIS accounted for, Szayel won't be using Gabriel until someone in the Naruto-verse damages him as much as Uryu did.

Itachi's Susano'o sword would also work.
Maybe, but he can use it.

He'd just take control of Susanoo then like he did Mayuri's bankai.

Demonic Phoenix
Maybe, but he can use it.

He'd just take control of Susanoo then like he did Mayuri's bankai.

Or he could just make some to be honest.

Susano'o won't be eating Szayel no expression Even if Itachi made it eat Szayel out of stupidity, I believe Susano'o does not have nerves.
Szayel would be sealed in a genjutsu within the Sake Jar. His only option with Gabriel is to infect Itachi.
Unless he has prior knowledge on what it can do (which is unlikely), he'll be the proud dick he is, and get hit by the sword.

~ Orochimaru would have a field day if he managed to subdue Szayel, what with Gabriel and all.
Improbable though.

King Kandy
Ugh, for some reason I was under the impression that anything that absorbed him would get possessed... nvrmind.

He wasn't expecting Mayuri's Bankai but nonetheless he had already placed himself inside Nemu... why would it be any different for Susanoo?

Ms.Marvel
because nemu is an actual cyborg esque organism (she has real blood in her) whereas susanoo is a completely mystical and transcendental being/thing?

King Kandy
Um, that was not my point... and on top of it all, that's even dumber since Nemu is a shinigami and is also a mystic/spiritual being...

Demonic Phoenix
Ugh, for some reason I was under the impression that anything that absorbed him would get possessed... nvrmind.

He wasn't expecting Mayuri's Bankai but nonetheless he had already placed himself inside Nemu... why would it be any different for Susanoo?

Nemu was dangling like a doll from Szayel's appendages, and was infected then. Renji and Uryu were never infected when they were attacked, so it probably had to be that appendage that infected Nemu.

If Itachi gets caught up like that, it's over. Dunno if he can get caught up like that anyway.

Um, that was not my point... and on top of it all, that's even dumber since Nemu is a shinigami and is also a mystic/spiritual being...

She possesses nerves, a womb (the crucial factor), DNA, & internal organs. I highly doubt Susano'o possesses those. It certainly does not possess internal organs, nor does it need those.

Ms.Marvel
ermm

no kandy.

Demonic Phoenix
Don't worry dahling, I already addressed the point.

Gabriel apparently requires a womb. Which automatically rules out its usage against any male shinobi, if a womb is needed for Gabriel. Szayel still has a number of other options though.

King Kandy
Don't worry dahling, I already addressed the point.

Gabriel apparently requires a womb. Which automatically rules out its usage against any male shinobi, if a womb is needed for Gabriel. Szayel still has a number of other options though.
Not true. Szayel said that he could come back again and again, meaning he could take advantage of the fighters there besides Nemu.

Demonic Phoenix
Not true. Szayel said that he could come back again and again, meaning he could take advantage of the fighters there besides Nemu.

He specifically says that he reproduces within the womb of his enemy. Unless uteri are present in the males of the Bleach-verse, he was limited to Nemu.

Those later statements could be ruled out as false, based on the hubris he displayed (the whole immortal Phoenix thing) after being completely 'reborn'. You cannot deny that he was a proud and haughty arrancar.

King Kandy
The text itself made it incredibly obvious he could use Gabriel more than once... that was part of the need for the treachery on Mayuri's part, Mayuri himself also seemed to think that Gabriel would work again. Womb, as a term, is often used metaphorically.

danteiscool
if he takes the time to prep for everyone in the Narutoverse, then nothing they do will do any real damage.

and yeah, I do remember Szayel say that he could use Gabriel over and over again. I think Mayuri even commented on it by saying that he can't exactly be killed easily (not exactly in those words, but I think something similar).

Q99
Yea, the attack with prep. Even with having studied the reiatsu, he could only reduce the impact and was in fairly bad shape.

Originally posted by danteiscool
if he takes the time to prep for everyone in the Narutoverse, then nothing they do will do any real damage.

He can reduce the damage, but even having studied someone if it's too much he'll still be hurt. I doubt he have enough power to cancel Deidara's or Pain's best attacks.

Also, a lot of naruto ninja keep very secret jutsu that they avoid using if possible.

Hm... I wonder about the various soul-eating attacks. Those might be good too.

Demonic Phoenix
The text itself made it incredibly obvious he could use Gabriel more than once... that was part of the need for the treachery on Mayuri's part, Mayuri himself also seemed to think that Gabriel would work again. Womb, as a term, is often used metaphorically.

Fair enough. I'll concede the point.

He isn't affecting Susano'o though, that much is obvious. He'd have to catch Itachi in those tentacles to infect him. Which if he does, automatically gives him the win IMO.

How would Szayel fare against genjutsu? With prep, he can probably come up with a way to counter genjutsu, but Tsukiyomi?
The effects of the poison in Nemu, and Itachi's Tsukiyomi, function somewhat similarly as well. Itachi's Tsukiyomi is said to control time, and he could torture Szayel for days.

Originally posted by Q99

Hm... I wonder about the various soul-eating attacks. Those might be good too.

Ya know, I wonder if Orochimaru could take Szayel into his own dimension and being the transfer jutsu. Orochimaru would go mad with delight if that worked.

King Kandy
Fair enough. I'll concede the point.

He isn't affecting Susano'o though, that much is obvious. He'd have to catch Itachi in those tentacles to infect him. Which if he does, automatically gives him the win IMO.

How would Szayel fare against genjutsu? With prep, he can probably come up with a way to counter genjutsu, but Tsukiyomi?
The effects of the poison in Nemu, and Itachi's Tsukiyomi, function somewhat similarly as well. Itachi's Tsukiyomi is said to control time, and he could torture Szayel for days.
True enough.

Szayel already got tortured for basically centuries, I don't think just three days will drive him over the edge after that, even if it is executed.

Ya know, I wonder if Orochimaru could take Szayel into his own dimension and being the transfer jutsu. Orochimaru would go mad with delight if that worked.
I doubt it. Szayel himself can consume souls as well, being a hollow. Maybe he can suck Itachi's soul right out of Susanoo like Yammy did to all those people.

Q99
True enough.

Szayel already got tortured for basically centuries, I don't think just three days will drive him over the edge after that, even if it is executed.

I got the impression he was *way* over the edge after that, just begging for death.

But even Tatsuki was strong enough to resist, so I doubt it.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Q99
I got the impression he was *way* over the edge after that, just begging for death.
I know. But that was after a hundred years. My point is that compared to that, three days is nothing.

Demonic Phoenix
True enough.

I doubt it. Szayel himself can consume souls as well, being a hollow. Maybe he can suck Itachi's soul right out of Susanoo like Yammy did to all those people.

Was three days the limit for Itachi? Or was it just three days for Kakashi? If he can control time within Tsukiyomi, logically speaking, he could torture Szayel for as long as his chakra level would allow (not for a hundred years though. Doubt he could reach a year).
Besides, sword-stabbing isn't the only thing Itachi is limited to.

I was under the impression that Gonzui was specific to Yammy? Besides, like Q said, Tatsuki was able to resist the soul-suck.
Hollows don't seem to employ soul-sucking against spiritually aware beings like shinigami anyway, not unless they are weakened I think.

King Kandy
Was three days the limit for Itachi? Or was it just three days for Kakashi? If he can control time within Tsukiyomi, logically speaking, he could torture Szayel for as long as his chakra level would allow (not for a hundred years though. Doubt he could reach a year).
Besides, sword-stabbing isn't the only thing Itachi is limited to.

I was under the impression that Gonzui was specific to Yammy? Besides, like Q said, Tatsuki was able to resist the soul-suck.
Hollows don't seem to employ soul-sucking against spiritually aware beings like shinigami anyway, not unless they are weakened I think.
I thought three days was as long as Itachi could do it. That's also how long he did it against Sasuke. That's the most we've ever seen him do it for (we've seen less, though), so I think it's pretty safe to say it's the upper limit for how much he can keep it up in one use. Using Tsukiyomi for two 72-hour periods and Amaterasu made him too weak to keep the sharingan going, so I think we can conclude that at the very most, he could do it for 6 or even 9 days. But definitely not more than that, even assuming he doesn't need to rest in between (and there's definitely a possibility he does).

But Naruto characters aren't spiritually aware, like Shinigami. I mean, they might not even be able to see Szayel, which would make things tough.

Q99
I know. But that was after a hundred years. My point is that compared to that, three days is nothing.

But it was a hundred years of mostly standing there and a slow stab, and we only saw his mental state way at the end. It's quite different to handle three solid days of intense torture, and we don't know what he was like, say, a week after the stabbing started.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Q99
But it was a hundred years of mostly standing there and a slow stab, and we only saw his mental state way at the end. It's quite different to handle three solid days of intense torture, and we don't know what he was like, say, a week after the stabbing started.
Um, all Itachi did was stab as well. So it's about equal in that department. Whatever Itachi did to him won't be equal to what happened to him already. Besides, Itachi will have to actually make eye contact... remember Szayel has the opportunity to research his opponents first, and he will doubtlessly find that out before challenging him.

wakkawakkawakka
Umm...did anyone already say Deidera's C4 bomb. I'm not really sure Szayel hs the speed to get away from it or the hierro durability to withstand it. Along with that its a suicide attack so Gabriel wouldn't work(I think).

Evilbigfoot
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Umm...did anyone already say Deidera's C4 bomb. I'm not really sure Szayel hs the speed to get away from it or the hierro durability to withstand it. Along with that its a suicide attack so Gabriel wouldn't work(I think).

confused Suicidal attack...how would that be different from a normal attack?

Q99
Um, all Itachi did was stab as well. So it's about equal in that department. Whatever Itachi did to him won't be equal to what happened to him already.

It was *one* stab through the hand (and eventually *decades* later through the heart), slow and gradual, vs 3 days of stab-stab-stab, that's pretty different.

Itachi's torture is intense and rapid fire, Mayuri's was incredibly slow and agonizing over a long period, and again we have no idea at what point during it Szayel broke.

vigio
The Narutoverse

King Kandy
Originally posted by Q99
It was *one* stab through the hand (and eventually *decades* later through the heart), slow and gradual, vs 3 days of stab-stab-stab, that's pretty different.

Itachi's torture is intense and rapid fire, Mayuri's was incredibly slow and agonizing over a long period, and again we have no idea at what point during it Szayel broke.
Yes, I agree. What Szayel went through was much worse. In any case, Itachi won't be getting a prepped Szayel in Tsukiyomi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.