Best prisons in the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
what country has the best prisons and what country has the worst ones?

what is the reason for one or the other?

Rogue Jedi
"Best" prison....Two words that should never be used together.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
"Best" prison....Two words that should never be used together.

Best prison.
Best prison.Best prison.Best prison.Best prison.Best prison.Best prison.Best prison.Best prison.Best prison.Best prison.Best prison.

HA!

PWNED!

To answer the question, I remember watching something about good prisons on the new Michael Moore film.

Rogue Jedi
Seriously, "Best" prisons? I aint knocking Shadow, but dude....

dadudemon
Seriously, "Best" prisons? I aint knocking Shadow, but dude....

He would need to define "best", wouldn't he?

Common sense dictates that he's referring to rehabilitation rates, living standards in the prison, rates of return "felons", etc.

Calling it "best prisons" would be the perfect set of words. Nothing works better.

Rogue Jedi
When I hear "best", I think cushy ass country club prisons.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

Why dont you try some and find out?

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaahahahahahaaaaaa.

Mindset
http://www.tutztutz.com/2008/06/the-10-worst-prisons-in-the-world/

There are 3 US prisons and no Russian ones, so I'm not sure how reliable this is.

dadudemon

Well, yes, "ass" is certainly involved. teehee

Deja~vu

Someone planning for their future?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, yes, "ass" is certainly involved. teehee Shawshank Redemption yo.

Lord Lucien
France. One threat my an inmate and the guards let him go free.

inimalist

because prisons that encourage punitive regiemes against inmates are that much more effective at, well, anything we establish prisons for...

aren't they?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by inimalist
because prisons that encourage punitive regiemes against inmates are that much more effective at, well, anything we establish prisons for...

aren't they? I dunno?

inimalist
the answer would be no

Rogue Jedi
The answer would be I dont care. Somebody ends up in prison, **** 'em, they shouldn't have broken the law.

AsbestosFlaygon

To answer the question, I remember watching something about good prisons on the new Michael Moore film.
Ha I remember that film.
It was Denmark, iirc. Best prison sentences EVAR! Murderers and rapists are sent to some sort of paradise island and allowed to live a normal life, like raise a family and do community work.

Worst prisons ever: Most prisons in the Middle East.
They look like friggin caves! Makes you feel like your in The Flintstones' house, with a bed made of rock and everything.

Ms.Marvel
lolnaive.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
lolnaive.
LOL NO.

It was one of those Moore films that was actually based on facts.

Impediment
If "the best" prison is supposed to mean "the most advanced and most secure", then my first thought would be the ADX Florence in Colorado.

When I was a correctional officer, we would watch docu's about this prison and it's list of high profile inmates.

Very impressive, to say the least.

Enyalus
Any prison where you can get your salad tossed for a reasonable price is a good prison to me.

TKM
Best prisons in the world? This sounds like a topic for homeless people because some of them want to go to jail just so they'll have a place to sleep besides under an overpass and a park bench and of course for the food.

There is no best prison when they're full of murderers, pedophiles, thieves, rapist, and whoever else.

Unless by 'best' you mean something else. In that case, you should have used another word.

Wild Shadow
i guess i should have bn more clear.

Common sense dictates that he's referring to rehabilitation rates, living standards in the prison, rates of return "felons", etc.

thumb up

and if you think prisons are designed to continue torturing and having crimes committed on inmates as part of their sentence then well some of you need to go to prison or open a law book and read what the purpose of a prison really is and designed for.

TKM
Prisons aren't designed to be fun, it's punishment or confinement and some do see it as torture. When I here the word best, it registers as the most desirable and who desires to go to prison other than maybe a homeless person like I explain in my last post. So, I lack common sense because I perceived the word 'best' differently, huh?

Dr Will Hatch
^Prisons aren't used for either punishment OR rehab. It's merely a place for people who break contracts. Or at least it should be. sad

TKM
So going to prison isn't punishment, Dr. Will Hatch? Why?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
It's merely a place for people who break contracts. Or at least it should be. sad

It is. You get sent to prison for violating the social contract that is the framework of most modern governments, generally by taking an action that the society you are in judges to be harmful to others.

Dr Will Hatch
It sure as f.uck is for the prisoner, but in a technical sense it isn't. Going way over the line into fantasy, sticking someone in another dimension of milk and honey where they could never bother anyone again would constitute a prison.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
It sure as f.uck is for the prisoner, but in a technical sense it isn't. Going way over the line into fantasy, sticking someone in another dimension of milk and honey where they could never bother anyone again would constitute a prison.

a) do you really think there are many prisons like that?
b) imagine how sticky and gross that would be after a few days, also there's the total lack of human contact

dadudemon

thumb up

It's 'cause I know you too well, babycakes. laughing

What is obvious to me is not obvious to others and vice versa. Just depends on the thing, but, this time, I thought it was obvious. It would seem odd if you asked which prison had the best food and housing. lulz

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Ha I remember that film.
It was Denmark, iirc. Best prison sentences EVAR! Murderers and rapists are sent to some sort of paradise island and allowed to live a normal life, like raise a family and do community work.

They look like friggin caves! Makes you feel like your in The Flintstones' house, with a bed made of rock and everything.

In the sense of being return felons, I think you're right. It's not as peachy as you make it out to be, of course, but, yeah, return felon rates was like the best in the world, or something. When someone goes to prison for a crime against society, you want them to rehab and reintegrate to being productive citizens, again. Well, not really productive, but no a menace.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
b) imagine how sticky and gross that would be after a few days, also there's the total lack of human contact

crylaugh

Ms.Marvel
LOL NO.

It was one of those Moore films that was actually based on facts.

apparently you and i posted at the exact same time.

my post was aimed at RJ, not you

King Kandy
Ha I remember that film.

That was Norway and yes like most things they've found the best system for prisons... recidivism rate is nil and iirc the maximum sentence is 21 years.

dadudemon
Originally posted by King Kandy
That was Norway and yes like most things they've found the best system for prisons...

laughing

What's sad is you're right.

I know, I know: well, if they do almost everything right, why don't you LIVE there, a**hole!

Sounds good. smile Their IT infrastructure is pretty advanced in both government and commercial (better than the US). I would not pass up an opportunity to live there if an offer comes my way. (I'd prefer to work here in the US, though, making good money...because I'm a damned patriot...damnit.)

recidivism rate is nil and iirc the maximum sentence is 21 years.

Yeah, you know what I was talking about. I have this retardation with names...but I remembered the film: Capitalism: A Love Story.

the ninjak
That was Norway and yes like most things they've found the best system for prisons... recidivism rate is nil and iirc the maximum sentence is 21 years.

Yeah Norway....a prison where criminals get to live with their families and they police the prison themselves. Apparently it works fine.

Bardock42
Well, to be fair Norway is so rich they can solve any problem.

Hole in a boat? Stuff it with money.

Air Plane crashing? Make parachute out of money.

King Kandy
laughing

What's sad is you're right.

I know, I know: well, if they do almost everything right, why don't you LIVE there, a**hole!

Sounds good. smile Their IT infrastructure is pretty advanced in both government and commercial (better than the US). I would not pass up an opportunity to live there if an offer comes my way. (I'd prefer to work here in the US, though, making good money...because I'm a damned patriot...damnit.)
I do want to live in Norway... it isn't a feasible option for me right now, but i'm hoping to eventually be able to do it. I'm sick of all the BS problems in Us politics but Norway doesn't really have those problems.

Yeah, you know what I was talking about. I have this retardation with names...but I remembered the film: Capitalism: A Love Story.
Even earlier than that... it was a deleted scene in "Sicko", iirc.

Bicnarok

jaden101
Here's a few photos of Britain's newest prison...I guess if you were going to be locked up then you'd want it to be here.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison1.jpg
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison2.jpg
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison3.jpg
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison4.jpg
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison5.jpg
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison6.jpg
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison7.jpg
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison9.jpg
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison10.jpg

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
Here's a few photos of Britain's newest prison...I guess if you were going to be locked up then you'd want it to be here.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison1.jpg
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison2.jpg
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison3.jpg
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison4.jpg
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison5.jpg
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison6.jpg
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison7.jpg
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison9.jpg
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/new-prison10.jpg

Looks like i need to start raping people in the UK....

Ms.Marvel
wtf. . .

inimalist
The answer would be I dont care. Somebody ends up in prison, **** 'em, they shouldn't have broken the law.

what? like, how does that make sense? **** them how? like, throw 'em in a pit?

what purpose do you think prisons are supposed to serve, and how do you think ****ing the prisoners aides in this purpose?

Enyalus
Looks like i need to start raping people in the UK....
That was my thought exactly. Way to go, man!

The Nuul
Looks like i need to start raping people in the UK.... Originally posted by Enyalus

Now you guys can be **** buddies....I mean bunk.

TKM
Well good luck getting into the best prison in the world, crackheads.

Autokrat

what purpose do you think prisons are supposed to serve, and how do you think ****ing the prisoners aides in this purpose?

It is an American thing. We are supposed make our prisoners suffer, not make them better people.

chomperx9
best prisions are in mexico

Wild Shadow
the best prisons or one of the best from what i saw on hulu was in Australia... its like a giant dorm w/work shops

dadudemon
Originally posted by Enyalus

I've already started, but Jaden won't admit to anything.

evillaugh evillaugh evillaugh

Rogue Jedi

Revision: For first offenders, yes, prisons are a necessity, they should be given a chance to rehabilitate themselves. Obviously there will be exceptions, depending on the severity of the crime.

For repeat offenders? **** them. Throw them in a pit. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." The exceptions to first offenders should fall under this category.

King Kandy
Revision: For first offenders, yes, prisons are a necessity, they should be given a chance to rehabilitate themselves. Obviously there will be exceptions, depending on the severity of the crime.

For repeat offenders? **** them. Throw them in a pit. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." The exceptions to first offenders should fall under this category.
Why not just kill them, then? That would be way more economical.

Ms.Marvel
agreed!

Rogue Jedi
Why not just kill them, then? That would be way more economical.

Find some island in the middle of the ocean, surround it with guard towers and high voltage fences, make it impossible to escape.

Dump the repeat offenders/serious offenders on the island and let them fend for themselves.

In an effort to be humane, fine, drop a cache of food once a month, let them fight over it.

Ms.Marvel
or.

why not just kill them. no expression

inimalist

but what I mean is, what service does a system like this do for society? Unless you plan on building enough prisons that no repeat offenders are released , you are pretty much ensuring that violent and maladjusted people are continually just going through the system.

And even if you do, the conditions are still going to be much less safe for prisoners (obviously you don't care, except often people in prison can give information about criminal activity outside of prison) and for general prison staff.

Like, cool, you are a hard core, no questions asked bad ass, but how is your ideal prison system good for anything?

inimalist
Find some island in the middle of the ocean, surround it with guard towers and high voltage fences, make it impossible to escape.

Dump the repeat offenders/serious offenders on the island and let them fend for themselves.

In an effort to be humane, fine, drop a cache of food once a month, let them fight over it.

murder through negligance then?

so like, someone robs a store twice they go to monster island?

Rogue Jedi
but what I mean is, what service does a system like this do for society? Unless you plan on building enough prisons that no repeat offenders are released , you are pretty much ensuring that violent and maladjusted people are continually just going through the system.

And even if you do, the conditions are still going to be much less safe for prisoners (obviously you don't care, except often people in prison can give information about criminal activity outside of prison) and for general prison staff.

Like, cool, you are a hard core, no questions asked bad ass, but how is your ideal prison system good for anything?

I never said it was the most feasible option, but hey, it'd be entertaining to watch. Put the shit on PPV, "The Condemned" style, and donate the proceeds to charity. I'd watch it.

inimalist
I never said it was the most feasible option, but hey, it'd be entertaining to watch. Put the shit on PPV, "The Condemned" style, and donate the proceeds to charity. I'd watch it.

i can't tell if you are being serious

Rogue Jedi
murder through negligance then?

so like, someone robs a store twice they go to monster island?

It'd ensure that upon their second release they don't murder a school teacher, sell drugs to kids, or rape babies.

If they can't live like a civilized human being, then go live like an animal.

inimalist
It'd ensure that upon their second release they don't murder a school teacher, sell drugs to kids, or rape babies.

If they can't live like a civilized human being, then go live like an animal.

and you got your degree in human behaviour where?

Enyalus
or.

why not just kill them. no expression
I like the way you think, Miss Marvel.

Ms.Marvel
its actually considered inhumane to put animals into positions where they're essentially forced to kill each other.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Enyalus
I like the way you think, Miss Marvel.

i like the way you... move?

Wild Shadow
you guys realize innocent ppl go to jail as well some are even non violent petty crimes if you can call them crimes at all.. some are in jail for political decent more than anything else.

Rogue Jedi

i can't tell if you are being serious I'm rarely serious, this is one of the few times I am being serious.

Rogue Jedi
and you got your degree in human behaviour where? Box of cracker jacks.

Ms.Marvel
you guys realize innocent ppl go to jail as well some are even non violent petty crimes if you can call them crimes at all.. some are in jail for political decent more than anything else.

this is why we're all snickering at RJ shifty

inimalist
I'm rarely serious, this is one of the few times I am being serious.

fair enough

I think you are either underestimating how much of a role someone's social situation plays in their criminal behaviour, or overestimating how much of an impact rehabilitation can have on someone independant of these situations.

I'm not trying to appologize for anyone, I want violent people off the street as much as you, its just that in a lot of these situations crime isn't a result of a fault with a person, but of a conflict that deals with individual dientity, poverty, and a lot of other things.

In many ways, going to prison once makes it 1000 times easier to go back a second time. Sure, I do want violent people off the street, but if there are ways that prisons could sort of sort through who is evil and who is a "victim-of-circumstance", for the lack of a better term, wouldn't that be beneficial for society as a whole?

Rogue Jedi
you guys realize innocent ppl go to jail as well some are even non violent petty crimes if you can call them crimes at all.. some are in jail for political decent more than anything else. OK, obviously someone who gets arrested twice for shoplifting should be given more chances. That's why I said "depending on the severity of the crime."

Rapists, murderers, shit like that, less leeway.

Ms.Marvel
Rapists, murderers, shit like that, less leeway.

what if they were framed, or innocent but found guilty anyway? you know our justice system is far from perfect. youd be convicting innocent people to die.

Rogue Jedi
fair enough

I think you are either underestimating how much of a role someone's social situation plays in their criminal behaviour, or overestimating how much of an impact rehabilitation can have on someone independant of these situations.

I'm not trying to appologize for anyone, I want violent people off the street as much as you, its just that in a lot of these situations crime isn't a result of a fault with a person, but of a conflict that deals with individual dientity, poverty, and a lot of other things.

In many ways, going to prison once makes it 1000 times easier to go back a second time. Sure, I do want violent people off the street, but if there are ways that prisons could sort of sort through who is evil and who is a "victim-of-circumstance", for the lack of a better term, wouldn't that be beneficial for society as a whole? Victim of circumstance? When someone commits a crime, they do it out of choice. They either choose to obey the law or not.

Rogue Jedi
what if they were framed, or innocent but found guilty anyway? you know our justice system is far from perfect. youd be convicting innocent people to die. What are the odds of the same innocent person being convicted twice?

Ms.Marvel
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/Images/oj-simpson-smiling-murder-trial.jpg

shifty

Wild Shadow
if their black or latino a lot...

inimalist
Victim of circumstance? When someone commits a crime, they do it out of choice. They either choose to obey the law or not.

How would you support this argument?

Wild Shadow
one of the few ppl i would throw into a pit and left to die is now RJ...

Enyalus
**** it. Let's just draw numbers at random, 1-10. Everyone who drew a 10, get your ass in prison. If it happens again, then we kill you.

Seems fair.

Rogue Jedi
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/Images/oj-simpson-smiling-murder-trial.jpg

shifty haermm

Rogue Jedi
one of the few ppl i would throw into a pit and left to die is now RJ... Sure, because I am a real menace to society. I go to work every day, I obey the law, I pay my taxes. What was I thinking? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Enyalus
Everyone who posts on KMC is a menace to society. I know that I, myself, am on the FBI's Top 10 Most Wanted list.

Rogue Jedi
How would you support this argument?

Don't break the law and all is well? confused

Wild Shadow
Sure, because I am a real menace to society. I go to work every day, I obey the law, I pay my taxes. What was I thinking? roll eyes (sarcastic) being a drone does not mean you r a productive member of society as a whole.. for all you know ur taxers are being used to kill innocent foreign ppl or surpress them for personal gain...

working for the same organization who does that..

Rogue Jedi
being a drone does not mean you r a productive member of society as a whole.. for all you know ur taxers are being used to kill innocent foreign ppl or surpress them for personal gain...

working for the same organization who does that.. So if my tax dollars are used to make an assault rifle that participates in the slaughter of villagers in Iraq or Africa, I am responsible directly?

Wild Shadow
Don't break the law and all is well? confused i bn arrested twice without even breaking the law but simply being myself at supposedly the wrong time...

Rogue Jedi
i bn arrested twice without even breaking the law but simply being myself at supposedly the wrong time...

What were the charges? Were you convicted?

Mindset
What were the charges? Were you convicted? "Solicitation".

Mindset
one of the few ppl i would throw into a pit and left to die is now RJ... I would save RJ.

Take him home and feed him, take him on walks, etc.

Wild Shadow
disrupting the piece.. public intoxication.. assault an battery on security guards and police officers.. wanted to lock me up for over a yr also minor in possession of alcohol...

i had to pay 5 thousand dollars for a half hour of court waiting a full yr for my court date and to argue something i didnt do and a lawyer repeat per padum the laws and violations the police violated that i had bn saying from the beggining...

i was found innocent of all my charges minus possession of alcohol even though it was my birthday.. some stupid obscure law in my state of having to wait a full 24 hour period b4 being considered over 21.

anyways the actual 1st time i was harassed handcuffed by a cop for supposedly tagging a wall in a parking lot after i had gotten off work and had to walk home since my car was broken.. i was thrown in a cop car searched without consent or even probable caused and had my belongings emptied out in the middle of the streets worth thousands of dollars in construction equipment..,.. i was pissed threaten to take them to court and sue and when they realized they f#@@ up and their "witness" claiming he thought i was friends with the "kid" simply shrugged it off and said well he has a bike i was then given a ticket for riding a bicycle without a license?!

which i wasnt even on!!

i went to court told the judge what happen they pretty much told me to f@##@ off and pay a 5oo dollar ticket.. my public defender didnt defend and i refused to plead guilty b/c it was easier and refused to pay i then spend the weekend in jail instead..

i promised i would get even with the dirty f@##@ cops and the guy... but they had apparently quit when i went to the city hall to get names of the arresting officers and further info for my lawyer which we were planning on suing.. apparently no one no longer worked for the city and had no idea where they went...

anyways f^%&* the judge and his mother and i hope he f&^%$ suffers and burns in hell with his family and dirty cops..

and yes if i had a name adress and a gun i would kill them if i had the chance.. but i no longer know who they are.. i take things like that personally and if the law wont do right by me then it is up to the ppl to do it themselves.

Enyalus
You are my hero, WS.

Wild Shadow
heroes dont cry..

Mindset
Neither do boys, I heard.

Wild Shadow
i felt like crying with the righteous indignation and fury building up during my ordeal and the flawed corrupt system.

Enyalus
i felt like crying with the righteous indignation and fury building up during my ordeal and the flawed corrupt system.
But then that switch deep inside you just flipped and all you could see was a crimson, berserk fury which forced you to hunt down those who wronged you and slaughter them like the swine they are, right!?

Wild Shadow
yeah.. but they moved out of the state.. so it never happen and it simply became a deep seeded hate that slowly sank into the darkness and combined to make a murky red and black ball of hate and self righteousness.. the only thing i get out of it is i now have a look that makes dirty sh#@ bag cops question if it is better to leave me alone or something might happen to them which a badge wont protect them from..

my stare down is enough to show a coward his own colors.

dirty cops are cowards they soon pack their bags and take off when they see ppl with money ready to confront them... it is all it took when they saw my family, friends and lawyers in court and ready to file criminal charges.. knowing it wouldnt stop with just the law.

Mindset
A friend of my family who is a cop said a lot of people who were picked on in school join the force.

So every cop is an angry nerd.

Fact.

Wild Shadow
just thinking about all taht sh@# makes me so furious..

Rogue Jedi
disrupting the piece.. public intoxication.. assault an battery on security guards and police officers.. wanted to lock me up for over a yr also minor in possession of alcohol...

i had to pay 5 thousand dollars for a half hour of court waiting a full yr for my court date and to argue something i didnt do and a lawyer repeat per padum the laws and violations the police violated that i had bn saying from the beggining...

i was found innocent of all my charges minus possession of alcohol even though it was my birthday.. some stupid obscure law in my state of having to wait a full 24 hour period b4 being considered over 21.

anyways the actual 1st time i was harassed handcuffed by a cop for supposedly tagging a wall in a parking lot after i had gotten off work and had to walk home since my car was broken.. i was thrown in a cop car searched without consent or even probable caused and had my belongings emptied out in the middle of the streets worth thousands of dollars in construction equipment..,.. i was pissed threaten to take them to court and sue and when they realized they f#@@ up and their "witness" claiming he thought i was friends with the "kid" simply shrugged it off and said well he has a bike i was then given a ticket for riding a bicycle without a license?!

which i wasnt even on!!

i went to court told the judge what happen they pretty much told me to f@##@ off and pay a 5oo dollar ticket.. my public defender didnt defend and i refused to plead guilty b/c it was easier and refused to pay i then spend the weekend in jail instead..

i promised i would get even with the dirty f@##@ cops and the guy... but they had apparently quit when i went to the city hall to get names of the arresting officers and further info for my lawyer which we were planning on suing.. apparently no one no longer worked for the city and had no idea where they went...

anyways f^%&* the judge and his mother and i hope he f&^%$ suffers and burns in hell with his family and dirty cops..

and yes if i had a name adress and a gun i would kill them if i had the chance.. but i no longer know who they are.. i take things like that personally and if the law wont do right by me then it is up to the ppl to do it themselves. Dude you're so guilty.

Wild Shadow
only thing i am guilty was them thinking i was below a certain social class and couldnt afford lawyers that and watching some raunchy @$$ porn,, one cup and two girls.

Rogue Jedi
Did you disrupt the peace? Did you engage officers in combat? Were you drunk in public?

Wild Shadow
no, no and no... you are really getting on my nerves...

1st off it was about 9 pm me and my friend were getting ready for my birthday party... we had gone and bought various liquors that i wanted to drink for my party that was going to be at the hotel casino with friends.

the roads were closed off in downtown b/c it was during hot august nights.
streets were full of tourist and partiers.

we were annoyed b/c there was no shuttles to the hotel or buses running b/c of the congestion all over town.

we decided to walk with our groceries.. for over a mile till we made it to the bus station... we asked for directions from the security guard who were extremely rude and disrespectful. we walked away and decided to continue walking. my friend then off offhandedly told me we will report them tomorrow for their unprofessional behavior.. i looked at him and nodded. they then ran up to us and started goading us and one of them was like what did you say?

we ignored them and told them to **** of when we kept walking across the street.. they followed us and then we turned around when they tried to grab us. one of them had mace and sprayed it into our face which then started our curb stomping of overweight and aged security guards.

i grabbed the porky pig looking motherf@#$@@'s hand and twisted the pepper spray around and sprayed them. they then lumbered into us flaying like ur standard nerd white boy.... we then started to punch the snot out of them and my friend started laughing.. like are you fat f@#@ serious?! we will f@## you up.. then 3 more came running out from their security office that had bn monitoring the situation.. we also beat them down... after that we were tackled from behind i manage to elbow the guy in the face and started punching him repeatedly while holding on to him and kicking the other guards back .. my friend was doing the same laughing the whole time i was annoyed.. but then one of the guys fell right across me an my friend. my friend kicked him in the back of the head when he fell and nearly knocked him out.

it was when we realized they were cops i looked down and realized the police officer that i had bn holding by the neck was a cop as well...

we then stopped fighting raised our hands and apologized informing them we were not aware they were police and we had bn attacked by these security guards in the middle of the street. by then we had a giant mob of tourist and town folks that were hooting and applauding us. the cops were actually afraid of us and were: well then if that is what happen then we will discuss it after you bn handcuffed... we were like you should arrest them they attacked us.. that was when the crowd was like those kids were walking minding their business when they were attacked by those @$$holes.. yeh!!.. boo... we then put our hands out so they could arrest us since i was confident we had done nothing wrong. they then handcuffed us and slammed us on the ground and slammed our heads and started jabbing their knees into our rips all under the predence of us resisting which was obvious we had surrendered and the entire crowd knew it.

everyone was pissed they started making yelling and screaming leave them alone.. the more police arrived i asked some of the police to take witness statements and to also arrest the security guards which we were told to shut the f@### up and not tell them how to do their jobs.. they didnt take a single statement nor confiscate the security video....

one of the pigs kicked me in the ribs and in the face..

by the time we got to the jail we were taken through the back area unloading of prisoners by then i had one swollen right eye black nasty bruise.. a swollen lip and had bn semi beaten by the cops in the hall way where their was no security footage.. they beat my inner thighs with their billy clubs and i had my shirt torn and even combat boats marks.. when i was finally processed i requested to see a paramedic..

the processing person told me it have to wait and i could see one when i got out on my own time.. i said BS i know my rights i bn beaten by dirty pigs and i need medical attention unless you want me to spasm and die from head injuries and i know that camera is on so they'll know you refused me medical attention..

about 10 minutes later a paramedic showed up thx to a nice lady who called them on our behalf out of pity and compassion..

the medic was a young Filipino dude and nice guy asked us what happen told him the story and he responded you shouldnt have given up you should have taken of running instead now look at you.. i was like we were innocent why would i run.. he laughed at me as if i had said something stupid... he then wrote down all our injury gave us his name and card and told him he be willing to testify on our behalf for our injuries... the lady who had called the medic for us walked over and was werent you afraid what if they pulled out their guns? i looked at her and said if they had during the fight they would be dead and we wouldnt be here like this.. the medic then took pictures finished his report wished us luck and left..

we were then taken into a holding cell for two days till monday... when we left and got our stuff back from evidence they had emptied out our wallets no money and my friend started calling the evidence cop a bunch of dirty pigs.. which another cops walked up and told him if he didnt shut up he go right back to jail my friend was like f@##@ you!! what more are you dirty pieces of sh@#s going to do? lock me the F@#@ up eventually i'll get to see a lawyer and you'll be fired!!

i was pissed but i signed my release form grabbed my empty wallet and asked for our stuff the cops had "Confiscated" all our liquor which was the only upside i was looking forward to.. we asked for a free taxie ride card or bus ticket which they told us they were out and we could call some one to pick us up across the gas station or we could walk about 15 miles back into town if we followed the train tracks.. i think by then it took us like 4 hours if not longer just to make it to the outskirts...

by then we manage to get a ride from a stranger who laughed at us and said you guys had a rough weekend.. once i made it home my mom called me up asking why didnt i come over to help her with whatever i had promised her. i told her i got into a fight and was in jail and was still hurting.. next thing i know my mom shows up with her lawyer friend drive me to the hospital after taking various pictures doctor gives me a check up and rights down everything wrong with me.. then to another criminal lawyer who wanted the pictures and he then took his own with ruler for scale showing the boot marks.. my mom had brought more clothes and i changed while my now new lawyer bagged it all..

after that he and i my mom and her friends were talking about the legal plan and also suing afterward if they can get video evidence.. etc tec.. it gets more complicated then this but the ACLU also got involved and then a yr of legal bs went on.. with missing tapes.. no name officers.. not a single witness statements of the crowd.. etc tec..

dadudemon
Did you disrupt the peace? Did you engage officers in combat? Were you drunk in public?

Don't listen to him. He's lying. He karate chopped their privates, very slowly while very quietly screaming "heeeeey yaaaah!"

And the reason they got upset with him:

Officer: Are you in a hurry or something, son?
Wild Shadow: Yeah. I was trying to get to your wife's house as fast as I could. She said you were "at work now."

Edit - Holy crap! I just noticed that huge post you made, WS. I'll read it. Should be good.

Wild Shadow
thats why i get pissed with these self righteous @$$holes who say lock them all away they are all guilty.. if you bn arrested or harassed or even beaten you deserve it. f@## that and f#@#@ them to..

after such experiences i no longer respect f#@$@# pigs whether some are good or not.. i dont break the law i have no reason to be stopped or question and if anyone of them ever raises their hands on me again i'll do to them what i should have done to the last ones i dont care if i get locked up.. i know i am innocent and that is good enough for me ill go to death row with no apologies.

shit like this makes you wnat to cry at the injustice of the world and idiots who want to be blind to it all makes you want to scream and wail on them for their ignorance

Liberator
Wild Shadow I want to make a potrait of you.

Wild Shadow
well my profile page has some picture links no color so you can get started if you like makes it easier for you. its in my bio section.

dadudemon
thats why i get pissed with these self righteous @$$holes who say lock them all away they are all guilty.. if you bn arrested or harassed or even beaten you deserve it. f@## that and f#@#@ them to..

after such experiences i no longer respect f#@$@# pigs whether some are good or not.. i dont break the law i have no reason to be stopped or question and if anyone of them ever raises their hands on me again i'll do to them what i should have done to the last ones i dont care if i get locked up.. i know i am innocent and that is good enough for me ill go to death row with no apologies.

shit like this makes you wnat to cry at the injustice of the world and idiots who want to be blind to it all makes you want to scream and wail on them for their ignorance

I read that big post of yours.

Everything could have been prevented had you been nicer.

I know, I know...bla bla bla.

But, if you weren't drinking (which isn't good for you), and you were nicer to the security guards, none of that wouldn't have happened.

Do you think if you would have spoken up when the security guards started getting mouthy, by saying something like, "Ah, come on, dude. We just wanted some help. There's not reason to be like that. C ya guys, and thanks for your time."

Badda boom....situation difused.

Example:

This idiot at the gym, a couple of years ago, wanted to get into a fight with me.

I was in the parking lot, with my homie and my sister. We were yelling across the parking lot at each other stupid jokes and comments. I yelled back, "The guy in the green shirt certainly wanted my nipples." It was an inside joke about a dude that was hitting on my at a restaurant. Well, some little idiot latino, walking across the parking lot, about 100 feet away, turns around, all pissed. Looking at his green shirt. He said, "Who's the guy in the green shirt, huh?"

I said, "I was talking to my homie, not you."

Him: "I'm wearing a green shirt. He's not. I'm the guy in the green shirt."

And he steps up like he's about to swing.

My arms are full of my gym stuff and my protein is in the other hand.

Me: "Dude, come on. Relax. It's an inside joke that doesn't invole you. I don't want any trouble. Even if I was talking about you, none of this would be worth a criminal work, for either of us."

He gave me the look, and walked away.

Now, I probably could have ripped him a new one because he was this middle aged, tiny, out of shape, latino. But, would it be worth a trip to jail? No.

I'm not saying we were in the same situation, we weren't. But, just thinking rationally and without your ego can go a long way.

Had both of you just calmed down and not talked back, you wouldn't have been in that situation. Your egos took over, and so did theirs. Not only could you have diffused the situation, you could have actually gotten the information you wanted to begin with. Also, if you guys looked like mexicans (wearing crappy clothes, smelled like BO, had the sanchez mustache, etc.), then they may have been racists. (Yes, sad, but some white people are racist.)

Instead of taking partial responsability for your actions, you are placing the blame completely on the others. Sure, they were at fault, but you made the situation worse, and so did your friend, so, you guys are at partial fault.

You can't just run your mouth and not expect someone to get pissed. It's gonna happen. This, coming from the guy that wanted to beat someone's ass so horribly that I was willing to throw away my scholarship and spotless record, just to prove a point to a loud mouth. (I barely diffused that situation...)

Wild Shadow
if you read my post you would notice the part where we did walk away and we didnt start anything until they came across the street to start a fight for a comment my friend had told me.. which means they were following close enough to hear it and also the fight was started in order to absolve them of any wrong doing the problem was we were attacked 1st and without cause.

second me and my friend were dressed in nice party clothes for my party a black collar long sleeve dress shirt and a white wife beater underneath it tucked into my pants with a nice belt buckle and black casual wear shoes.. my friend was also white and i prior to joining the service and getting three new shades of dark from the desert was not your stereotypical hispanic.. i looked more like a surfer or snow boarder then anything..

and ppl who try to make excuses for things that were obvious crimes against another person is just well i wont say it but it isnt nice... otherwise every othe prosecutor we were dealing with would not had bn trying to make it all go away and drop charges if i promise not to sue and the security firm had fired them all... you dont make excuse for douche bags what they did was wrong and illegal plain and simple..

Bardock42
I agree that Wild Shadow seems to be a rather disagreeable person, however if they were actually doing all this thing unwarranted like he said it doesn't matter that he's a bit of a douche, they still were wrong.

Also, the "day after your birthday" rule is bullshit. Is it widely known in your state WS?

Wild Shadow
if it was widely known no one would sell you beer or liquor on your birthday. i might have misspoke not so much 24 hours from your birthday but waiting until midnight to be considered legal which when i was processed was a few minutes off from me being midnight and not having to worry about it.. i think it was around 11:45 or 55..

dadudemon
if you read my post you would notice the part where we did walk away and we didnt start anything until they came across the street to start a fight for a comment my friend had told me.. which means they were following close enough to hear it and also the fight was started in order to absolve them of any wrong doing the problem was we were attacked 1st and without cause.

second me and my friend were dressed in nice party clothes for my party a black collar long sleeve dress shirt and a white wife beater underneath it tucked into my pants with a nice belt buckle and black casual wear shoes.. my friend was also white and i prior to joining the service and getting three new shades of dark from the desert was not your stereotypical hispanic.. i looked more like a surfer or snow boarder then anything..

and ppl who try to make excuses for things that were obvious crimes against another person is just well i wont say it but it isnt nice... otherwise every othe prosecutor we were dealing with would not had bn trying to make it all go away and drop charges if i promise not to sue and the security firm had fired them all... you dont make excuse for douche bags what they did was wrong and illegal plain and simple..

I do think that they were in the wrong and you experienced a great injustice. I think that you could have prevented the entire situation, though.

I did not make excuses for what they did, only offered an alternative to preventing that scenario. And, yeah, that's good that they weren't at least racists.

Still, it's quite obvious you could have prevented the whole mess.

Edit - Still, it's funny that you started beating their *sses. Up until the part where you stopped, I bet you guys were having a blast (I would have been.)

Wild Shadow
yeh, bye not asking for directions and bus schedule...

anyways anyone think it is wrong for the legal system to try to barter with a person for crimes they know werent committed but press them anyways out of fear of acknowledging they were criminally guilty and they themselves can be held legally responsible? is this the system we tolerate blackmail? where only if you have thousands of dollars and free time can one fight injustice of all places in the legal system?

dadudemon
yeh, bye not asking for directions and bus schedule...

No. I already explained how.

anyways anyone think it is wrong for the legal system to try to barter with a person for crimes they know werent committed but press them anyways out of fear of acknowledging they were criminally guilty and they themselves can be held legally responsible? is this the system we tolerate blackmail? where only if you have thousands of dollars and free time can one fight injustice of all places in the legal system?

The obvious answer is, "yes."

Wild Shadow
anyways up to that point in my life i wasnt too voilent nor did i take pleasure in hurting ppl or at least tried not to it was my zen Buddhist phase also i was a MA's instructor and overall jock boxing gym rat and construction worker... i tried to set good examples for my students by not being hypocritical

i took no pleasure at all and was displeased at my friend for laughing and enjoying the fighting.. he was kinda loose in the head since he had bn a grunt in the marines which i think had something to do with it.

Wild Shadow
i wont apologize for not standing up for myself no matter what some of you might think.. pfff.. standing down.. only cowards/p@$@ies, jews and skiffy stoners do that..

2CDTAuUmil4&feature=related

dadudemon
i wont apologize for not standing up for myself no matter what some of you might think.. pfff.. standing down.. only cowards/p@$@ies, jews and skiffy stoners do that..

2CDTAuUmil4&feature=related

Nah. It's generally idiotic and stupid. However, I make an extreme exception if a dude is making fun of your sweetheart.

Rogue Jedi
no, no and no... you are really getting on my nerves...

1st off it was about 9 pm me and my friend were getting ready for my birthday party... we had gone and bought various liquors that i wanted to drink for my party that was going to be at the hotel casino with friends.

the roads were closed off in downtown b/c it was during hot august nights.
streets were full of tourist and partiers.

we were annoyed b/c there was no shuttles to the hotel or buses running b/c of the congestion all over town.

we decided to walk with our groceries.. for over a mile till we made it to the bus station... we asked for directions from the security guard who were extremely rude and disrespectful. we walked away and decided to continue walking. my friend then off offhandedly told me we will report them tomorrow for their unprofessional behavior.. i looked at him and nodded. they then ran up to us and started goading us and one of them was like what did you say?

we ignored them and told them to **** of when we kept walking across the street.. they followed us and then we turned around when they tried to grab us. one of them had mace and sprayed it into our face which then started our curb stomping of overweight and aged security guards.

i grabbed the porky pig looking motherf@#$@@'s hand and twisted the pepper spray around and sprayed them. they then lumbered into us flaying like ur standard nerd white boy.... we then started to punch the snot out of them and my friend started laughing.. like are you fat f@#@ serious?! we will f@## you up.. then 3 more came running out from their security office that had bn monitoring the situation.. we also beat them down... after that we were tackled from behind i manage to elbow the guy in the face and started punching him repeatedly while holding on to him and kicking the other guards back .. my friend was doing the same laughing the whole time i was annoyed.. but then one of the guys fell right across me an my friend. my friend kicked him in the back of the head when he fell and nearly knocked him out.

it was when we realized they were cops i looked down and realized the police officer that i had bn holding by the neck was a cop as well...

we then stopped fighting raised our hands and apologized informing them we were not aware they were police and we had bn attacked by these security guards in the middle of the street. by then we had a giant mob of tourist and town folks that were hooting and applauding us. the cops were actually afraid of us and were: well then if that is what happen then we will discuss it after you bn handcuffed... we were like you should arrest them they attacked us.. that was when the crowd was like those kids were walking minding their business when they were attacked by those @$$holes.. yeh!!.. boo... we then put our hands out so they could arrest us since i was confident we had done nothing wrong. they then handcuffed us and slammed us on the ground and slammed our heads and started jabbing their knees into our rips all under the predence of us resisting which was obvious we had surrendered and the entire crowd knew it.

everyone was pissed they started making yelling and screaming leave them alone.. the more police arrived i asked some of the police to take witness statements and to also arrest the security guards which we were told to shut the f@### up and not tell them how to do their jobs.. they didnt take a single statement nor confiscate the security video....

one of the pigs kicked me in the ribs and in the face..

by the time we got to the jail we were taken through the back area unloading of prisoners by then i had one swollen right eye black nasty bruise.. a swollen lip and had bn semi beaten by the cops in the hall way where their was no security footage.. they beat my inner thighs with their billy clubs and i had my shirt torn and even combat boats marks.. when i was finally processed i requested to see a paramedic..

the processing person told me it have to wait and i could see one when i got out on my own time.. i said BS i know my rights i bn beaten by dirty pigs and i need medical attention unless you want me to spasm and die from head injuries and i know that camera is on so they'll know you refused me medical attention..

about 10 minutes later a paramedic showed up thx to a nice lady who called them on our behalf out of pity and compassion..

the medic was a young Filipino dude and nice guy asked us what happen told him the story and he responded you shouldnt have given up you should have taken of running instead now look at you.. i was like we were innocent why would i run.. he laughed at me as if i had said something stupid... he then wrote down all our injury gave us his name and card and told him he be willing to testify on our behalf for our injuries... the lady who had called the medic for us walked over and was werent you afraid what if they pulled out their guns? i looked at her and said if they had during the fight they would be dead and we wouldnt be here like this.. the medic then took pictures finished his report wished us luck and left..

we were then taken into a holding cell for two days till monday... when we left and got our stuff back from evidence they had emptied out our wallets no money and my friend started calling the evidence cop a bunch of dirty pigs.. which another cops walked up and told him if he didnt shut up he go right back to jail my friend was like f@##@ you!! what more are you dirty pieces of sh@#s going to do? lock me the F@#@ up eventually i'll get to see a lawyer and you'll be fired!!

i was pissed but i signed my release form grabbed my empty wallet and asked for our stuff the cops had "Confiscated" all our liquor which was the only upside i was looking forward to.. we asked for a free taxie ride card or bus ticket which they told us they were out and we could call some one to pick us up across the gas station or we could walk about 15 miles back into town if we followed the train tracks.. i think by then it took us like 4 hours if not longer just to make it to the outskirts...

by then we manage to get a ride from a stranger who laughed at us and said you guys had a rough weekend.. once i made it home my mom called me up asking why didnt i come over to help her with whatever i had promised her. i told her i got into a fight and was in jail and was still hurting.. next thing i know my mom shows up with her lawyer friend drive me to the hospital after taking various pictures doctor gives me a check up and rights down everything wrong with me.. then to another criminal lawyer who wanted the pictures and he then took his own with ruler for scale showing the boot marks.. my mom had brought more clothes and i changed while my now new lawyer bagged it all..

after that he and i my mom and her friends were talking about the legal plan and also suing afterward if they can get video evidence.. etc tec.. it gets more complicated then this but the ACLU also got involved and then a yr of legal bs went on.. with missing tapes.. no name officers.. not a single witness statements of the crowd.. etc tec..

You're so full of shit it's coming outta your ears. None of this ever happened.

Bye.

Wild Shadow
i was raised by some one who taught me never be afraid to stand up for yourself and do the right thing.. too many times nowadays ppl stand down b/c it is easier and "smarter". if all ppl were like that we wouldnt have certain famous political historical figures who refused to allow wrongs to continue to occur... we still be ruled by england blacks would still be slaves or segregated... minorities would still be suffering mass prejudice..

its called being a man and not a coward.. i rather would have gone to jail for more then a yr and a half which would have bn prison.. rather then say i am guilty for something i didnt do and live with the shame of being beaten in handcuffs by dirty pigs and no one know about it.. matter of fact i made that choice repeatedly by my lawyer if we lost and threats from the prosecution to just let it go and plead guilty or promise not to sue under threat of getting locked up..It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself
http://www.entertonement.com/clips/vcsxhshcnw--It-is-criminal-to-teach-a-man-not-to-defend-himselfMalcolm-X-

4mb2Bxzn5yk&feature=related

dadudemon

Bye.

Isn't that a bit harsh?

I believe him. He admited to being a macho douche about things. He's doesn't really make him look good...except for the part where he was stomping them down.

i was raised by some one who taught me never be afraid to stand up for yourself and do the right thing.. too many times nowadays ppl stand down b/c it is easier and "smarter". if all ppl were like that we wouldnt have certain famous political historical figures who refused to allow wrongs to continue to occur... we still be ruled by england blacks would still be slaves or segregated... minorities would still be suffering mass prejudice..

its called being a man and not a coward.. i rather would have gone to jail for more then a yr and a half which would have bn prison.. rather then say i am guilty for something i didnt do and live with the shame of being beaten in handcuffs by dirty pigs and no one know about it.. matter of fact i made that choice repeatedly by my lawyer if we lost and threats from the prosecution to just let it go and plead guilty or promise not to sue under threat of getting locked up..It is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself
http://www.entertonement.com/clips/vcsxhshcnw--It-is-criminal-to-teach-a-man-not-to-defend-himselfMalcolm-X-

4mb2Bxzn5yk&feature=related

That's......

Completely unrelated, bro. erm

You already confirmed that it wasn't about race because your homie was white and you looked and dressed white.

Wild Shadow

Bye. i never said anything derogatory to anyone in this site until now.. but you just a piece of sh$# you know that.

if a mod wants to reprimand me feel free but i feel RJ deserves the same.

@dadudemon

it wasnt about race. the clip i posted was b/c i wanted to get through an important message about standing up for yourself and about cowards who hide behind mask or in groups..

it doesnt matter who speaks the words but what is said.

Rogue Jedi
i never said anything derogatory to anyone in this site until now.. but you just a piece of sh$# you know that.

if a mod wants to reprimand me feel free but i feel RJ deserves the same.

I was being sarcastic, dude. haermm I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, I said that because most would think it anyway.

Calm down.

Wild Shadow
how was i suppose to know... such comments are a regular occurrence on sites and this was a personal situation that occurred to me and for someone to dismiss it pisses me off...

its like ppl with cancer being told by a religious nut you had it coming and god is punishing you or your family possibly a kid...

Rogue Jedi
how was i suppose to know... such comments are a regular occurrence on sites and this was a personal situation that occurred to me and for someone to dismiss it pisses me off...

its like ppl with cancer being told by a religious nut you had it coming and god is punishing you or your family possibly a kid... I can see the vein popping out on your E forehead.

And I never "dismissed it", man. No need to apologize wink

dadudemon
@dadudemon

it wasnt about race. the clip i posted was b/c i wanted to get through an important message about standing up for yourself and about cowards who hide behind mask or in groups..

it doesnt matter who speaks the words but what is said.

Doing the right thing is NOT beating down a couple of cops because you were so blinded with rage you could not tell the difference between security guards and cops.

You still tried to pass off your scenario as comparable to he civil rights movement, which is not the same thing, even remotely.

What happend is 2 loud mouths met two other loud mouths and a fight ensued. Sure, they were the loud mouths first, but you guys responded, immatuely, in kind. Even if you didn't say anything, you didn't apologize for your friend, either, and tell them you didn't want trouble. (Which is what you should have done.)

Rogue Jedi
Doing the right thing is NOT beating down a couple of cops because you were so blinded with rage you could not tell the difference between security guards and cops.

This.

Robtard
Now, I probably could have ripped him a new one because he was this middle aged, tiny, out of shape, latino.

I've skimmed through the last 2-3 pages of the bad-ass masturbatory stuff coming from all angles.. The word "ripped" caught my eye.

You should have just offered him a job, like doing your yard-work for a day. Would have settled the argument right then and there.

Robtard
This.

In all fairness, you have a chronic knee-jerk reaction to always side with the police first.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
In all fairness, you have a chronic knee-jerk reaction to always side with the police first. On the other hand, some have the tendency to always think all cops are dirty.

There are far more scumbag criminals out there than dickhead/dirty cops.

Wild Shadow

You still tried to pass off your scenario as comparable to he civil rights movement, which is not the same thing, even remotely.

What happend is 2 loud mouths met two other loud mouths and a fight ensued. Sure, they were the loud mouths first, but you guys responded, immatuely, in kind. Even if you didn't say anything, you didn't apologize for your friend, either, and tell them you didn't want trouble. (Which is what you should have done.) i wasnt so much blinded by rage but that i had bn pepper sprayed in the face and it was night time!!!
mad

maybe a lil rage but not too much.. embarrasment

they also tackled us from behind

somehow al sharpton and don king didnt seem appropriate

Rogue Jedi
i wasnt so much blinded by rage but that i had bn pepper sprayed in the face and it was night time!!!
mad

maybe a lil rage but not too much.. embarrasment

damn it feels good to be a gangsta

Verse 1

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
A real gangsta-ass nigga plays his cards right
A real gangsta-ass nigga never runs his ****in mouth
Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas don't start fights
And niggas always gotta high cap
Showin' all his boys how he shot em
But real gangsta-ass niggas don't flex nuts
Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas know they got em
And everythings cool in the mind of a gangsta
Cuz gangsta-ass niggas think deep
Up three-sixty-five a year 24/7
Cuz real gangsta ass niggas don't sleep

lord xyz
Best: Norway
Worst: USA

Yes, let me have all your Michael Moore criticisms. no expression

Robtard
On the other hand, some have the tendency to always think all cops are dirty.

There are far more scumbag criminals out there than dickhead/dirty cops.

This is true too.

But you do love to take cop-shaft whenever possible.

Rogue Jedi
This is true too.

But you do love to take cop-shaft whenever possible.

Robtard
Plebeian

Nuff said.

Robtard
Originally posted by lord xyz

No, not even close. There may be rampant anal-rape, corruption and drug-use in US prisons, but that's not right. Countries like Turkey rank lower.

Robtard
Robtard
Plebeian

Nuff said.

If you're going to use those listing as some unit of measure, you might want to swing that judgmental pendulum your way, chief.

Bardock42
Isn't that a bit harsh?

I believe him. He admited to being a macho douche about things. He's doesn't really make him look good...except for the part where he was stomping them down.

Actually it could make him look good in his opinion. That's what a lot of really weird, dumb behaviour based on. Some very skewed understanding of cool.

I don't think he's lying, this is just a general point. There are people that would consider what he said "cool", and would perhaps even make it up cause they think it would impress other people.

Wild Shadow
i never admitted to being a macho douche... miffed

i have admitted to being a self righteous judgmental @$$hole who dont take cuff from no one anymore since my calm zen, self reflecting past self.

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
Best: Norway

Yes, let me have all your Michael Moore criticisms. no expression

Well the US definitely don't have the best (most succesful, most humane...) ones, but c'mon, they don't have the worst. Convicts still have rights, they get mostly treated as humans.

The way I heard it North Korea has some really horrible ones. But either way my money would be on a third world country, probably one with a dictatorship of sorts.

Bardock42

i have admitted to being a self righteous judgmental @$$hole who dont take cuff from no one anymore since my calm zen, self reflecting past self.

And you think it is cool to be that way, right?

Robtard

To bring this back on a somewhat topic-point, you would take "cuff" from people if you were in prison, say, if you were convicted of assaulting two police officers.

Wild Shadow
To bring this back on a somewhat topic-point, you would take "cuff" from people if you were in prison, say, if you were convicted of assaulting two police officers. no cuff from no one even if i die.. no expression

@bardock

no. its not cool only ppl who are trying to emulate another person behavoir and core beliefs would think so..

Robtard
no cuff from no one even if i die.. no expression

Not to down-play your badassery, but in reality, you likely wouldn't have a choice.

Bardock42

@bardock

no. its not cool only ppl who are trying to emulate another person behavoir and core beliefs would think so..

Can you explain that?

Wild Shadow
Not to down-play your badassery, but in reality, you likely wouldn't have a choice. if you are referring to cuff as in i would willingly go to jail after losing my case or refuse.. then i guess in that sense i would have no choice but take their cuff.. not sure if i would rev myself up in order to fight my way out but i think be to disillusioned at the system to do it.,.. i probably just sigh and walk to my prison.. but i would definitely plan while in their for my full yr and a half possibly more since the judge would scre me over and give me max sentence probably 5 yrs..

i thought you meant cuff while in prison like pick the soap or gonna key hole me a corn roll

Robtard
if you are referring to cuff as in i would willingly go to jail after losing my case or refuse.. then i guess in that since i would have no choice but take their cuff.. not sure if i would rev myself up in order to fight my way out but i think be to disillusioned at the system to do it.,.. i probably just sigh and walk to my prison.. but i would definitely plan while in their for my full yr and a half possibly more since the judge would scre me over and give me max sentence probably 5 yrs

No. I meant if you were in a prison(considering you could have gone for beating police officers), you'd be put in your place, as there's likely guys in there are are far tougher than you are.

Wild Shadow
i probably would but like i said i rather die.. i wont back down from a corrupt guard or an inmate i rather die and i would fight with the intent to kill..

Robtard
i probably would but like i said i rather die.. i wont back down from a corrupt guard or an inmate i rather die and i would fight with the intent to kill..

Gang rape.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
And you think it is cool to be that way, right? Aaaaaahahahaa!!!!!

Wild Shadow
Gang rape. which is why i would fight to the death... now stop talking about that!!! stop focusing on me and move on to you.. lets talk about you...

@bardock

anyways what i meant is that pretending to be something your not like putting on a cowboy hat or trench coat might seem cool might make you feel cool but a real cowboy doesnt think he is cool he does it for a reason..

i know some ppl think my attitude and my past experience might make me seem like i am trying to be cool.. i am not i wasnt trying to be nor do i think i am, i just am simple as that just a person like you or anyone else... my life experience just happen to be different hence my personality and attitude. i am a product of my environment.. everything that ppl might accuse me of trying to be cool is just me being me without any effort on my part..

i was and am a construction worker i have gotten into plenty of fights in my life mostly with bullies.. i workout and work with kids and adults for half of my life... i was in the military.. my mother instilled in me a great sense of right and wrong and believing in one's self and standing up for one's self no matter what.. what's right is right.

i take that lesson to heart and i believe it, it is who i am i dont apologize for it.

inimalist
This.

indeed

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaaahahahaa!!!!!

Bardock42
which is why i would fight to the death... now stop talking about that!!! stop focusing on me and move on to you.. lets talk about you...

@bardock

anyways what i meant is that pretending to be something your not like putting on a cowboy hat or trench coat might seem cool might make you feel cool but a real cowboy doesnt think he is cool he does it for a reason..

i know some ppl think my attitude and my past experience might make me seem like i am trying to be cool.. i am not i wasnt trying to be nor do i think i am, i just am simple as that just a person like you or anyone else... my life experience just happen to be different hence my personality and attitude. i am a product of my environment.. everything that ppl might accuse me of trying to be cool is just me being me without any effort on my part..

i was and am a construction worker i have gotten into plenty of fights in my life mostly with bullies.. i workout and work with kids and adults for half of my life... i was in the military.. my mother instilled in me a great sense of right and wrong and believing in one's self and standing up for one's self no matter what.. what's right is right.

i take that lesson to heart and i believe it, it is who i am i dont apologize for it.

Well perhaps cool is not the right word to you. But do you admire people that have those ideals and stick to them? I know I strive to be an ultimate ideal I have in my had and I do admire people that are that ideal. If you don't do you view your own ideals in this case as a flaw? Or are you really totally neutral about it? Do you think your beliefs are totally equal to any other and if so, I ask why have these ideals?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>