wolverine vs spider-man with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jungle_punch
the twist is that its only a hand 2 hand fight no claws no webs just hand 2 hand fighting who wins

Mshinu
You just took away any hope Parker had of winning, he ain`t KOing Wolvie with his fists.

jungle_punch
Originally posted by Mshinu
You just took away any hope Parker had of winning, he ain`t KOing Wolvie with his fists.

i gave spider-man a fair chance wolverine isnt using his claws its just hand 2 hand

rader
Well Wolverine wouldn't hit him all too often, and Spiderman wouldn't get much damage in because of the healing factor, and the adamantium bones would prolly hurt when he hit him. After a few hours Wolverine prolly wins. As much as I hate to say it.

Mshinu
Originally posted by jungle_punch
i gave spider-man a fair chance wolverine isnt using his claws its just hand 2 hand

How is spidey taking him out using only h2h?

He has tried and failed. Wolvie`s smile >> Spidey`s fists.
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3462/spidermanvswolverine57.jpg

jungle_punch
alright so lets say spider-man does have his webs and wolverine his claws which is a normal fight how does it change things when wolverine can just cut the webs with his claws? so how a stndard fight is leaning towards spider-man in many people opinion but this one isnt? at the end of the day spider-man has to punch wolverine out and if he cant do it that in a normal fight or what ever fight he wont be able to do it as well

rader
alright so lets say spider-man does have his webs and wolverine his claws which is a normal fight how does it change things when wolverine can just cut the webs with his claws? so how a stndard fight is leaning towards spider-man in many people opinion but this one isnt? at the end of the day spider-man has to punch wolverine out and if he cant do it that in a normal fight or what ever fight he wont be able to do it as well
How would he claw through the webs if his claws couldn't reach them?

jungle_punch
Originally posted by rader
How would he claw through the webs if his claws couldn't reach them?

how could the webs reach him in the first place without getting clawed? there is an on panel fight where spider-man is trying to web wolverine and wolverine is just cutting the webs with his claws

the only time spider-man was able to web wolverine was when wolverine was chacing some boy and spider-man webs wolverine from behind and wolverine wasnt even fighting spider-man but face 2 face spider-man failed to do it

Mshinu

Spidey needs to use something heavy if he plans to KO him. Simple as that. Not possible here since you made it h2h.

jungle_punch
Spidey needs to use something heavy if he plans to KO him. Simple as that. Not possible here since you made it h2h.

but the question is can wolverine ko spider-man with only punches?

Mshinu
but the question is can wolverine ko spider-man with only punches?

Adamantium knuckles, Bub.

jungle_punch
Adamantium knuckles, Bub.

yep, plus spider-man never had a good durability, got a broken arm from falling off a building twice, got a broken arm after a car hit him, got his arm snaped by jigsaw who is a peak human, got beaten to bloody pulp by king pin who is again a peak human.... spider-man never had a good durability

BUSTER1
yep, plus spider-man never had a good durability, got a broken arm from falling off a building twice, got a broken arm after a car hit him, got his arm snaped by jigsaw who is a peak human, got beaten to bloody pulp by king pin who is again a peak human.... spider-man never had a good durability

Jigsaw wasn't meant ot break Spiderman's arm-it was the artist's error. The culprit was meant to be 1 of the Wrecking crew-Bulldozer, I think. I don't recall Fisk ever beating Spiderman to a pulp, although he always used to give him a good fight. As for overall durability, see Amazing Spiderman #350. Pete is blasted through several walls by Doctor Doom, and then takes has a gas cooker blow up right next to him-after its blasted by Doctor Doom. He wasn't in the best of shape, but was still conscious.
His durabilty is fine.

Mshinu

Just like he never had his bones broken by adamantium wink

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/4368/spiderman575023qv9.jpg

http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/2131/spiderman575025ow9.jpg

jungle_punch
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Jigsaw wasn't meant ot break Spiderman's arm-it was the artist's error. The culprit was meant to be 1 of the Wrecking crew-Bulldozer, I think. I don't recall Fisk ever beating Spiderman to a pulp, although he always used to give him a good fight. As for overall durability, see Amazing Spiderman #350. Pete is blasted through several walls by Doctor Doom, and then takes has a gas cooker blow up right next to him-after its blasted by Doctor Doom. He wasn't in the best of shape, but was still conscious.
His durabilty is fine.

you know whats funny? every time someone doesnt like the on panel proof they resort to some kind "writer statement" .. give me a break i dont care what the writer said later in order to please the angry spider-man fans the facts are simple you see jigsaw snapping spider-man arm so thats what it is how da f^ck can you not intentially draw 1 character when you meant another one? its like showing wolverine cut the hulk and then to say it was meant to be wendigo wtf? fact is simple jigsaw broke spider-mans arm but when the spider fans started to cry the writer gave them a bone

i presented you some of the avidance that spider-man got a very pathetic durability while all you can do is post 1 feat of his to counter that? you will have to do better then that, also lets bring out spider-man stopping a bullet with his hand and then passing out from the pain?

now i am waiting for the moron that will come and clame that "SPIDA MAN TOOK SHoOTS FrOm DA HULk"

Mshinu
you know whats funny? every time someone doesnt like the on panel proof they resort to some kind "writer statement" .. give me a break i dont care what the writer said later in order to please the angry spider-man fans the facts are simple you see jigsaw snapping spider-man arm so thats what it is how da f^ck can you not intentially draw 1 character when you meant another one? its like showing wolverine cut the hulk and then to say it was meant to be wendigo wtf? fact is simple jigsaw broke spider-mans arm but when the spider fans started to cry the writer gave them a bone

i presented you some of the avidance that spider-man got a very pathetic durability while all you can do is post 1 feat of his to counter that? you will have to do better then that, also lets bring out spider-man stopping a bullet with his hand and then passing out from the pain?

now i am waiting for the moron that will come and clame that "SPIDA MAN TOOK SHoOTS FrOm DA HULk"

Going off the handle in your own thread.. way to go. stick out tongue

jungle_punch
but seriously man spider-man got a peak human durability he never presented anything special when it comes down to his durability and characters like daredevil hammer head and king pin were able to make a bloody mess out of him the only thing that is going for him is his strength agility and spider sense but once he gets tagged he is lost he cant go toe 2 toe with people because he gets overpowered

Starscream M
but seriously man spider-man got a peak human durability he never presented anything special when it comes down to his durability and characters like daredevil hammer head and king pin were able to make a bloody mess out of him the only thing that is going for him is his strength agility and spider sense but once he gets tagged he is lost he cant go toe 2 toe with people because he gets overpowered so you're admitting you made a spite thread?

Mshinu
Not to mention Logan can make spidey poop his suit by poking the right pressure point sick

jungle_punch
Originally posted by Starscream M
so you're admitting you made a spite thread?

nop, many people consider spider-man being able to beat wolverine without much trouble i want to see what are the opinions around here as for my own opinion? i dont know thats why i created this thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.