Terry vs Megaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

isharacramer
Who wins?

lordxalba
Terry will win this match.

Phanteros
Megaman.

GrieverSquall
About what Megaman we're talking about? X?

ScreamPaste
Terry needs some /really/ ridiculous feats to beat Megaman. no expression

Sin_Volvagia
Terry is not beating Megaman, classic or X. Classic Megaman is weaker than X and he can hold a collapsing building from the basement and has weapons more destructive than Power Stream or Buster Wolf.

Kirikaze Fuuma
*Sigh*

Megaman already fought countless Robots and powerful Robot Masters and don't forget about Wily's machine. If Terry fight X it will be a stomp. Normal X destroyed a giant battleship with his charge shot as seen in Rockman X3 new game intro for Playstation.

Either Megaman or X, it doesn't matter. Terry loses this.

The Scenario
What can Terry even do to hurt Megaman?

P-Geyser
What gets me is that why the f**k in THESE forums Terry is going against INSANE RIDICULOUS characters.

You have Terry going against Dante, Kratos, Seph. I noticed other characters like a certain redbandana wearing fighter or a certain fire weilding one never go through topics like these. When I posted the fire weilding guy vs Gouki, my post was locked faster than Tyson-Lewis.

No End N Site
What the hell does Ryu and Kyo have to do wit any of this?! And for the record Ryu is put in these type of threads ALL THE TIME. More so than ANY OTHER fighting game character mentioned on this forum. Hell, Ryu has been through even worse.

Anyway, Terry gets Reipt Ayanami by Classic or X.

P-Geyser
Bull Sh!t and you know it!!! I-Drop just informed me now about Ryu vs Megaman... Ryu gets mentioned THOUGH he never is put in insane matchups and Sado was the only guy I know that trashed talked him whereas some folks INCLUDING YOU love bashing Terry.

"Anyway, Terry gets Reipt Ayanami by Classic or X "

I bet that felt good to get that one out huh?

No End N Site
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Bull Sh!t and you know it!!! I-Drop just informed me now about Ryu vs Megaman... Ryu gets mentioned THOUGH he never is put in insane matchups and Sado was the only guy I know that trashed talked him whereas some folks INCLUDING YOU love bashing Terry.

"Anyway, Terry gets Reipt Ayanami by Classic or X "

I bet that felt good to get that one out huh?

Yeah, right...

Like Ryu hasn't fought...

Seph
Kosmos
Composite Link
Megaman
Ganondorf
Ultimecia
Ryu Hayabusa wit all his equipment
Akuma
Kratos
Dante
and the list goes on...

And name the last time I Terry bashed. I grew outta that shit a long time ago.

"I bet that felt good to get that one out huh?"

Tellin' the truth should always feel good.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by No End N Site
Yeah, right...

Like Ryu hasn't fought...

Seph
Kosmos
Composite Link
Megaman
Ganondorf
Ultimecia
Ryu Hayabusa wit all his equipment
Akuma
Kratos
Dante
and the list goes on...

And name the last time I Terry bashed. I grew outta that shit a long time ago.

"I bet that felt good to get that one out huh?"

Really...now I will begin to check this whole vs thread involving Ryu with a fine tooth comb.

Originally posted by No End N Site
Tellin' the truth should always feel good.

Then I should do the exact same thing on the Ryu vs Megaman site wink

No End N Site
Really...now I will begin to check this whole vs thread involving Ryu with a fine tooth comb.

You should.

Then I should do the exact same thing on the Ryu vs Megaman site wink

As long as it's in a the Ryu VS Megaman thread, what's problem?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.