Losing a Pet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

That ACDC Chick
well, seeing as our family dog, Chauncey is no more, i was wondering if anyone else has lost a pet
Chauncey wasnt the first dog i lost. my first was a dog i had gotten for my first birthday he was a Chow-German Shepard mix named Bear
we used to live in a place called McDonald, PA and a pet murder/killer person was going around our neighborhood poisoning pets and unfortunately, Bear was a victim
Chauncey had brain tumors that caused him to have a stroke and we decided to have him put down so he wouldnt be in anymore pain

so what about yinz guys? any sad pet stories?

Scythe
Yeah, lost my pet goat few months ago, Baphy. Had him for ten years, and two years before that, I lost my Pit Bull. I miss them alot.

Impediment
I lost my pit bull, Walter, about two years ago. It took me a very long time to get over him.

BackFire
I lost my childhood pet, Suzy, about 4 years ago. She was a cute little westie, had her for about 14 years. She was adorable, still miss her running around the backyard during dinner time chasing the wind and rolling around on the grass.

steverules_2
Goats and Bulls messed I just lost a rabbit, thats about it...liver failure, well he was put down but yeah

TKM
My cat, we had him for 8 years.

That ACDC Chick
i cant help but feel sorry for Duchess, our other dog, cause first her brother Duke is stolen, and now Chauncey is gone
now shes all alone

Vertigosway
My sons cat spikey died just under a month ago. Bitten by a snake in back yard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.