Jason X versus Robocop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Robocop is out on patrol when he sees Jason X slaughtering civilians. Jason is in full metal jacket form, and he has his machete.

Robo pulls over and tells him to freeze, aint happening. Jason walks over, machete raised, ready to dice Robo to bits. Robo draws his Auto 9 and opens up on Jason.

Who wins? Robo starts firing when they are 10 feet away.

Sadako of Girth
Behold...!!!!!! The butthurt unleashed.

Butthurt/grudgethread.

Rogue Jedi
Note that Jason is not completely encased in metal, he is still flesh in some areas.

eDWIG2SgjUE&feature=related

Sadako of Girth
You're reaching so hard. Don't put your back out.

Rogue Jedi
BTW, this fight is to the death, no KO bullshit.

Sadako of Girth
OKay, Robocop Shoots him cannon, then flames him saying "Allow me, Scum" like in Robocop 3, burning him 'til theres only metal parts/mask left.

I see you've left out a lot of Robocop's weapons...
So is it just Murphy you're gimping, or is Jason gimped accordingly too...?

Rogue Jedi
Nah. Jason has a machete, Robo has his auto 9.

steverules_2
Robo, his auto aim will help out big time here, he'll just aim for the flesh parts and most likely shoot Jasons eyes

Rogue Jedi
Unless Jason chucks his machete at Robo, driving it hilt deep in his chest.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Unless Jason chucks his machete at Robo, driving it hilt deep in his chest.

Jason's machete is made of steel, right?

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. With Jasons strength, should be easy to impale Robo.

Robtard
Mhm. With Jasons strength, should be easy to impale Robo.

If it's steel, it won't matter, it will just dull, bend or most likely snap (due to Jason's strength) against Robocop's titanium and kevlar reinforced armor.

Rogue Jedi
Face then.

Robtard
Face then.

That would probably work.

But considering both opponents are well protected, durable and strong. It's likely that the combatant with the better weapon, more protection and arguable greater strength would win.

Ergo, Robocop takes this. He also has perfect aim, which only amplifies how much better his weapon is over his opponent's, who will need to aim for a relatively small area to have a chance.

Rogue Jedi
Depends. If Robo lets loose a few bursts on Jasons protected areas, Jason can get close and use the machete. Doubtful Robo targets a fleshy area right away.

Robtard
Depends. If Robo lets loose a few bursts on Jasons protected areas, Jason can get close and use the machete. Doubtful Robo targets a fleshy area right away.

He's a highly decorated veteran cop with a flawless track record (why he was picked for the program), so why would he aim at the armored bits of a massive lunatic coming at him and he's only (per your rules) ten feet away?

Also, if Robocop isn't aiming for the neck, eyes top/side of Jason's head, 'just cuz' in your scenario, why would Jason automatically aim for Robocop's mouth? Jason has the "pea sized" brain, not Robocop.

Rogue Jedi
How was Robo torn apart in 2?

Blinky
Face then.

His face is just a grafted face with metal behind it. So what if it got sliced up? I actually managed to sit through Robocop 3 yesterday. In this one scene they are discussing the humanity of Robo, an OCP scientist states that his only human components are 1)his face 2) his brain.

How was Robo torn apart in 2?

His hand was shot off with a gigantic gun. The rest of him was chopped up with industrial strength power tools, after repeated blows.

Rogue Jedi
When KM opened up on Jason (after he got the metal casing), bullets were bouncing off him, both sides. Also, when the charges were blown, he was still intact, and he was shown tearing apart air lock doors. No to mention he survived several minutes in space.

Wild Shadow
Robo ftw.. his hand was shot off with a 50 cal they are no joke armor piercing rounds..

Robo would shoot at his body then face after that failed he would aim for his eyes.. zoom in and fire.

he was dismantled with a jackhammer..

jack hammer>>>machete

Rogue Jedi
I dunno man, KM's weapons had zero effect on him. They were surely more powerful than the auto 9. Jason tearing apart air lock doors, dude, what does Robo have to compare to that?

Wild Shadow
even if they were better weapons then robocop's gun they didnt have his aim....

although i dont think the machete can go through his chest plate if it did robo cop can still function for a while be b4 he goes down using his few minutes to shoot out his eyes...

although i do thing jason can chop of robocops fingers like the ninja robot did in Robocop 3...

i see them engaging in h2h and robocop ripping his head off like in robocop2 like he did on cain.

Darth Martin
9mm rounds are irrelevant against normal Jason. Jason X is mostly encased in some sort of steel. Not that I see Jason hurting RoboCop either.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
even if they were better weapons then robocop's gun they didnt have his aim....

although i dont think the machete can go through his chest plate if it did robo cop can still function for a while be b4 he goes down using his few minutes to shoot out his eyes...

although i do thing jason can chop of robocops fingers like the ninja robot did in Robocop 3...

i see them engaging in h2h and robocop ripping his head off like in robocop2 like he did on cain. Dude...air lock doors.....Jason tore through them like they were wet tissue.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.