Daredevil vs. Nick Parker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
(I just watched Blind Fury last night for the first time in almost 20 years. I'm bored, and I thought "What the Hell?"

Affleck's Daredevil vs. Nick Parker (Rutger Hauer) from the film Blind Fury.

Rutger Hauer plays Nick Parker, an American soldier who is blinded while serving in the Vietnam War. Parker is blinded by an explosion, but is rescued by local villagers, who help him recover his health (though he remains blind). As part of his recovery, he becomes an expert swordsman with acute senses.

2I6e4bV3HnY

Fight takes place in the mountain-top plaza from the climax of Blind Fury.

DD has his billy club and Nick has his sword cane.

Before any of you yell "Spite!" just look at the bad assery of the Hitcher with a katana in the video I added.

Rogue Jedi
Blind Fury was badass, man. Don't see how dude competes with DD here though.

NemeBro
Afleck is able to sneak peeks down the shirts of like five women simultaneously without them ever noticing.

How can Nick beat that?

Impediment
Originally posted by NemeBro
Afleck is able to sneak peeks down the shirts of like five women simultaneously without them ever noticing.

How can Nick beat that?

I dont quite follow. Nick has in own "radar" sense. Just look at the clip.

Sadako of Girth
Holy shit. I'm gonna have to watch the Daredevil movie now...
Nick Parker was a bad motherf***er.

BruceSkywalker
i remember blind fury, hauer fought sho kosugi..

i have to think about this match..

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
I dont quite follow. Nick has in own "radar" sense. Just look at the clip. I think agility and speed win this for DD.

Rogue Jedi
I am trying to watch the vid, I need a refresher in Parker, ****in youtube is being a *****.

Impediment
I agree that DD has speed/agility over Nick, but Nick has a 3 foot blade as opposed to DD's billy cane. Not enough?

Rogue Jedi
Youtube is on the rag, slow net connection. I'll watch the vid later for e refresher on Nick.

But from what I remember, DD'll have little problem with the blade. Been a while.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Impediment
I agree that DD has speed/agility over Nick, but Nick has a 3 foot blade as opposed to DD's billy cane. Not enough?

And he was shit-hot with it too.

the ninjak
Good times. Ahhh 80s films and their awkward death scenes.

Rutger Hauer is 10x the man and actor Assflek will ever be but DD wins this fight.

Rogue Jedi
OK I watched the vid last night at work, this might be a bit tough for DD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.