Hancock vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Hancock

vs

Magneto

fight takes place in downtown NY

hancock just finished 6 bottles of booze before bumping into magneto.

magneto invites hancock to join his brother hood. hancock says F off old timer.

they go at it from there

who wins ?

Rogue Jedi
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...............seriously?

Dr Will Hatch
Hancock is a god. Do Gods even have iron in their blood?

Rogue Jedi
Irrelevant. A little iron in ones blood isn't enough for Magneto, remember Mystique had to inject that guard with it?

Hancock would rape Magneto.

Dr Will Hatch
Mags doesn't have his shielding in the films?

Rogue Jedi
Dont think so.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Mags doesn't have his shielding in the films? in the 1st movie he created a shield

Rogue Jedi
When? What scene?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
When? What scene? in his hideout. he created one. forgot what part of the movie. wasnt near the end i dont think

Rogue Jedi
And nothing could get through?

chomperx9
And nothing could get through? he wasnt creating one to defend himself he was just doing a test.

Rogue Jedi
Doubtful it would work on Hancock.

chomperx9
cant find it on youtube

Impediment
Hancock puts Magneto into a detention camp.

chomperx9
that would only work if hancock makes the 1st move. magneto gets a hard piece of metal around him he would have control over his body

Impediment
Hancock is a god compared to Magneto. This may as well be Superman vs. Magneto.

I call spite.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Impediment
Hancock is a god compared to Magneto. This may as well be Superman vs. Magneto.

I call spite. magneto can lift over a 100 tons of metal. if he makes a move 1st he would have a shot

Impediment
Originally posted by chomperx9
magneto can lift over a 100 tons of metal. if he makes a move 1st he would have a shot

Are you referring to when he lifted the Golden Gate Bridge? He used all of his powers of concentration to pull off such a feat. He was straining to pull this off, FFS.

Look up the powers of Superman. Hancock is, basically, a black Superman.

My case is rested.

This thread is done.

chomperx9
Are you referring to when he lifted the Golden Gate Bridge? He used all of his powers of concentration to pull off such a feat. He was straining to pull this off, FFS.

Look up the powers of Superman. Hancock is, basically, a black Superman.

My case is rested.

This thread is done. i know how strong superman is and hancock. but i see where your getting at magneto was kinda weakened after moving the bridge. comic magneto would have no problem with that.

Impediment
So why even bring it up?!?!?

This is the MOVIE versus forum. Comic feats mean dick here. Have you even read the rules?

Screen feats are canon here. Comics mean nothing. We are discussing MOVIE CHARACTERS, not comic versions. If the movie character didn't do it, it doesn't hold water in here.

BruceSkywalker
hate Hancock, but he wins here

KingD19
Hancock puts Magnetos head....up Magnetos ass.

Robtard
that would only work if hancock makes the 1st move. magneto gets a hard piece of metal around him he would have control over his body

No. Hancock just go through it and shove Magneto's helmet up his ass.

Freight train didn't pushed Hancock back an inch. Magneto and some scrap metal isn't holding/controlling him.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Robtard
No. Hancock just go through it and shove Magneto's helmet up his ass.

Freight train didn't pushed Hancock back an inch. Magneto and some scrap metal isn't holding/controlling him. if magneto was there during that train scene he could have done some damage to hancock with the train

Impediment
Just stop making threads, chomper.

Seriously.

chomperx9
Just stop making threads, chomper.

Seriously. tell me which other ones ive made that you dont agree to on here ?

K-Dog
Magneto may be able to exert as much force/damage with metal as "Hancock is strong," but he only has human durability so he is a goner. Sayonara metal manipulating Nazi-hater.

KingD19
if magneto was there during that train scene he could have done some damage to hancock with the train

No, he couldn't have. The train weighed a few hundred tons with all the cars put together, it was going a relatively fast, at least 75-80mph, and the head car wrapped around him without moving, the other cars simply piled on top of each other. What could Magneto possibly do to hurt him?

chomperx9
Originally posted by K-Dog
Magneto may be able to exert as much force/damage with metal as "Hancock is strong," but he only has human durability so he is a goner. Sayonara metal manipulating Nazi-hater. true

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
Hancock puts Magnetos head....up Magnetos ass. I lol'd.

Robtard
if magneto was there during that train scene he could have done some damage to hancock with the train

No. Hancock is invulnerable (when not around white women), so what can Magneto do to him. Nothing.

Having a semi-truck hammered down into him did nothing and he was technically a bit weaker in that fight.

Rogue Jedi
I lol'd.

steverules_2
he wasnt creating one to defend himself he was just doing a test.

Wasn't his shield it was the bubble created by the machine that would turn people into mutants...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.