Cyclops versus Weapon XI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Not an all out fight, durh.

Simple, Optic blast battle.

They stand side by side overlooking the Hoover dam and let loose with their optic blasts. Who does more damage?

Impediment
How can we gauge this?

BruceSkywalker
which version of cyke is this or does it matter?

chomperx9
this is totally unfair weapon XI has a healing factor and teleportation as well as his fighting skills .

cyclops only has his beam blasts.

and to the above post i dont think it would matter one bit. come to think of it might be better to use the younger version of cyclops incase weapon XI sill has a heart somewhere he will go easy on scott

KingD19
Originally posted by chomperx9
this is totally unfair weapon XI has a healing factor and teleportation as well as his fighting skills .

cyclops only has his beam blasts.

and to the above post i dont think it would matter one bit. come to think of it might be better to use the younger version of cyclops incase weapon XI sill has a heart somewhere he will go easy on scott

They're not fighting, he's wondering who has a more powerful optic blast, Cyclops or Baraka pool.

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
They're not fighting, he's wondering who has a more powerful optic blast, Cyclops or Baraka pool. he's asking who does more damage. the answer to that would be weapon XI cause he has his healing. scott would do less damage to him

K-Dog
I think they are side by side both blasting Hoover Dam. I think they will do about the same since Wade was engineered from Cyclops' DNA.

chomperx9
Originally posted by K-Dog
I think they are side by side both blasting Hoover Dam. I think they will do about the same since Wade was engineered from Cyclops' DNA. yeah i believe they would do the same damage then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.