Squirrel girl vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
I'm not exactly sure how powerful squirrel girl actually is but she can't be that much stronger then cap.
She has her nut sac and tippy toe but cap has his shield.
Who wins?

galactusischere
Captain America.

the ninjak
Cap may be one of the very FEW that actually put SG in a position to actually lose a fight.

Lord_Talron
squirrel girl wont fight him. /thread

the ninjak
Exactly

Konton
Steve can't even begin to compete with her squirrel-like agility. She dodges everything he throws at her and then slashes through his shield.

SamZED
she bfrs him into another dimention using her tail.

Mshinu
Hazel flavored lips for the win.

Anyway Cap is not stupid enough to fight her. Onslaught or Galactus is no problemo, he`ll wrap it up it before breakfast. Doreen Green? NO WAY!

SamZED
my bad, double post.

the ninjak
She will beat him bloodlusted but if he walked out and she was ready to fight she would freak out and Cap would talk her out of attacking and distract her. Handcuffing her in the process and traquilizing her.

Cap is one of the very few people I can see easily pulling this off.

But yes if she was bloodlusted she owns him.

Mshinu
Originally posted by the ninjak
But yes if she was bloodlusted she owns him.

Don`t talk about bloodlusting Squirrel Girl. The omniverse including the real world shudders in fear at the very thought.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mshinu
Don`t talk about bloodlusting Squirrel Girl. The omniverse including the real world shudders in fear at the very thought.
The whole world would be doomed!http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/squirrel_army.jpg

Wild Shadow
which one of her squirrels is that?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
which one of her squirrels is that?

Zombie Commando Monkey Joe. Back from the dead and ready to KICK SOME TAIL!

SamZED
Originally posted by the ninjak
Cap may be one of the very FEW that actually put SG in a position to actually lose a fight. thats true, his jobber aura is up there with Batman's and SG's.

Konton
No. Cap is screwed.

She cuts his shield in two and he cries.

BattleMage
She goes for his NUTTS

Konton
Cuts them off and puts them in her nutty pack is more like it.

ExodusCloak
Squirrel Girl wins. She'll also break his shield and the Watcher will confirm that it's his real shield and not a duplicate.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Squirrel Girl wins. She'll also break his shield and the Watcher will confirm that it's his real shield and not a duplicate. laughing out loud

TheTyrant
SG beats Cap off panel.

Lord_Talron
its not that she beats him"off panel". it means she beats him so fast they arent capable of showing it on panel

tkitna
Caps good, but he's not that damn good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.