Robocop v. Iron Monger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
watching Iron Man gave me this idea...

The Iron Monger is in Old Detroit at the OCP building wreaking havoc when Robo is called to take him out by any means necessary..

Since the Iron Monger flew a little in IM , Robo's feats from Robocop 3 where he flew are in play as is Robo's standard sidearm..

The Iron Momger has same weaponry he had in IM..

Both Robo's and Iron Monger's targeting systems are at full strength

the ninjak
Monger

Rogue Jedi
Wow!!!

Sadako of Girth
Murphy has better speed and manuverability..
And also when he has that pack he has the arm gun attachment too.

Murphy "takes a beating like he did against ED2-209 in their first meeting but shines through" is my prediction.

Robo blinds IM by severing the visual feed to the helmet VDU/HUD, then when he IM is forced to open his mask to see: He is either flame-thrown to the face, shot or data spiked repeatedly 'til dead..,

steverules_2
Monger, chances are he'd pick up robo and tear him apart, plus robo seems to have trouble with missiles

Sadako of Girth
He ducked a few of Ed-209s...

the ninjak
I reckon the Ed-209 just missed.^

steverules_2
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
He ducked a few of Ed-209s...

ED-209...the robot that fell down some stairs, fell down a man hole and got hacked by a 12 year old annoying little girl? I wish I could agree that, that counts as something impressive but I can't. Robo didn't really duck as much as jump and we dunno how good ED's aim was or at least we did and I don't remember but I can't remember his aiming capabilities being mentioned.

Rogue Jedi
The scene in IM, where Monger was escaping, what all was he hit with?

McNasty996
I'm going with monger he just has too musch at his disposal

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Robo blinds IM by severing the visual feed to the helmet VDU/HUD, then when he IM is forced to open his mask to see: He is either flame-thrown to the face, shot or data spiked repeatedly 'til dead.., This is actually quite possible. Exact way the fight scene played out in the film with Stark.

Another note: RoboCop fell from the top of a skyscraper down to the ground, lived, and continued to fight on against Cain.

Ages
Didn't Monger fall from the atmosphere (don't remember how far up) and still function to fight against Ironman?

Rogue Jedi
Mhm.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Ages
Didn't Monger fall from the atmosphere (don't remember how far up) and still function to fight against Ironman?

Fell and regained power at lower altitude (he thawed in time, like Stark did.)
He obviously never hit floor at terminal velocity.

Robocop's fall survival from OCP towers did indeed speak volumes on his endurance in these matters, as Martin says.

Robtard
"Dead or alive, you're coming with me."

Robtard
Originally posted by the ninjak
I reckon the Ed-209 just missed.^

No. The missiles hit exactly where Robocop was, until he moved the **** out the way.

Sadako of Girth
Thats right....he dodged it like Bush in shoe-evasion mode.

the ninjak
LOL

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Wow!!! laughing

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
laughing

anyone that says, Robocop, deserves to be wrapped in barbed wire and rolled down a hille of broken glass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.