Daredevil vs Hit Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Fight takes place in an NYC alleyway and at night.

Barely any cars around, so no loud noises etc..

Standard EQ.

Who wins?

The Nuul
Yes, its Affleck.

Ages
Hit Girls cool but hows she going to tag Daredevil?

He has proven that he can dodge bullets & at H2H he'd annihilate her.
Hit girl on the other hand has a dodge feat, is great with weaponry (knives in the movie) but at H2H she lost to a Mob boss using at most 1-2 styles of martial arts and brute strength. Was very clear since hitgirl is only around 12 she can be overpowered & tossed around easily.

Impediment
DD pulls out his "billy club" and inserts it into Hit Girl's "target".

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaaahahahahaha.

Ms.Marvel
i think DD takes it but it'll be close.

DD's got that extra "umph" that batman lacks to take down hit-girl.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Impediment
DD pulls out his "billy club" and inserts it into Hit Girl's "target".

Since hes blind, hed probably end up putting his billy club in the wrong target!

chomperx9
Originally posted by The Nuul
Since hes blind, hed probably end up putting his billy club in the wrong target! if she queefs 1st he can hear where it came from. then from there he would have no trouble hitting the target.

The Nuul
But on topic who wins?

BruceSkywalker
DD beats the crap out of the 13 year old kid

Original Smurph
If Bullseye couldn't tag Daredevil, Hit Girl isn't going to. And Hit Girl, as we saw, becomes a lot less impressive once guns are taken out of the equation.

Daredevil, easy win.

Ms.Marvel
not that i disagree with her losing to DD.

but in what world is "becoming less impressive with guns" a weakness?

thats like saying that if batmans arms and legs are chopped off he becomes less impressive. its not like its an easy feat and everyday occurrence for hit-girl to become gunless. ermm

Original Smurph
lol wut?

That's not similar at all. I'm referring to whether her equipment will be useful or not, you compare that to chopping off limbs?

Hit Girl is still Hit Girl without the weaponry, but she's a vastly inferior threat compared to before. The degree of difference is a lot larger than most fictional badasses, because when she has to resort to hand-to-hand combat, we're confronted with the reality that she's what, 11 years old?

I don't follow the logic of attacking the point that she loses a lot of her badassery when her weaponry becomes useless.

Ms.Marvel
my point is, what difference does it make if shes useless without her weaponry? she is never going to be in a situation in any of these threads where she doesnt have her weaponry, so why even bring it up? its not as if shes going to run out of ammo or lose her guns.

Original Smurph
Why not? She ran out of ammo in the movie, multiple times.

The reason I brought it up is because I don't believe her weaponry will be much use against Daredevil, and I was pointing out that she had little to fall back on, since her character becomes vastly less impressive without weaponry.

Ms.Marvel
she ran out of ammo after slaying twenty guys...

i still love you smurph.

Robtard
Smurph's right, don't be so dense. It's very possible for any of these Vs fights to go H2H; his point about Hit-girl being an eleven year old once the weapons go away is valid.

Original Smurph
I've seen it twice, and each time it's bothered me how she doesn't just pick up one of their guns when going to kill what-his-face.

Well, I'm a pretty loveable guy.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Robtard
Smurph's right, don't be so dense. It's very possible for any of these Vs fights to go H2H; his point about Hit-girl being an eleven year old once the weapons go away is valid.

youre dense. zing.

Originally posted by Original Smurph
I've seen it twice, and each time it's bothered me how she doesn't just pick up one of their guns when going to kill what-his-face.

Well, I'm a pretty loveable guy.

i was wondering the same thing. its not as if ther werent guns everywhere. ermm

Enyalus
Originally posted by Robtard
Smurph's right, don't be so dense.
It's not her fault. She's a girl.

And Affleck wins.

Rogue Jedi
Um, I don't see DD winning this. I just saw this, got the dvd. HG's shootout scene at the end, ****in uber, and she did dodge bullets, twice. Take her guns away, she was just as agile as DD, unbelievable with blades, and about as good h2h. The only advantage DD has is strength. Also, when reloading, she pulled some Agent Zero shit.

The odds of her losing her guns? Probable. The odds of her losing her guns and knives, unlikely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.