Thanos /w IG vs The Word

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

batdude123
The Bird.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by batdude123
The Bird.
Is the Word?

batdude123
ha-som

guy222
The Word

The Nuul
Originally posted by batdude123
The Bird.

Dammit, you beat me to it!

ahah

TheTyrant
Does the Word even have any battle feats?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Does the Word even have any battle feats?
Easily owning entire Elemental Parliments. He's the Spectre's older brother.

galactusischere
How powerful are the Elemental Parliaments?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
How powerful are the Elemental Parliaments?
Fairly powerful. By combining all their power they could have in theory made a being to rival the Presence. The Word was wrecking them casually.

Black bolt z
So the Word is slightly above Spectre?Thanos 7/10.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Black bolt z
So the Word is slightly above Spectre?Thanos 7/10. Originally posted by Omega Vision
Fairly powerful. By combining all their power they could have in theory made a being to rival the Presence. The Word was wrecking them casually.

I would say many tiers above the Spectre.

Enyalus
I wouldn't.

Omega Vision
The way it seemed the Word was what the Spectre could one day grow up to be, his older (and more accomplished) brother. I'd say the Word is what the Spectre would be if the Spectre didn't have to be lowered to "most powerful superhero" status.

Wild Shadow
isnt that how the spectre started? so he is simply remaining to what he was intended being... fighting vampires, werewolves and goblins,... what a loser

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
isnt that how the spectre started? so he is simply remaining to what he was intended being... fighting vampires, werewolves and goblins,... what a loser Let's see how you do against vampire, werewolves and goblins!!!!!mad

batdude123
I cringe whenever I see a number/10 given to these level of matches.

When you start getting to the high-end abstract types, one will be definitively above the other.

Wild Shadow
i woul beat the snot out of the modern sissy ones.. thank you new moon..

Omega Vision
isnt that how the spectre started? so he is simply remaining to what he was intended being... fighting vampires, werewolves and goblins,... what a loser
The Spectre similar to the Phantom Stranger was given a massive upgrade in power and status at a certain point. Originally he needed to rely on a "Ring of Life" to combat threats he couldn't beat with his own power but as his power grew the ring appeared less and less.

I think DC should take a stand and decide whether he's just a Skyfather or whether he's DC's Living Tribunal. Because him occupying the gaping chasm between those two positions isn't working out IMO.

Black bolt z
i woul beat the snot out of the modern sissy ones.. thank you new moon.. laughing out loud

Those guys are woosies...from what i've heard...ermm

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The Spectre similar to the Phantom Stranger was given a massive upgrade in power and status at a certain point. Originally he needed to rely on a "Ring of Life" to combat threats he couldn't beat with his own power but as his power grew the ring appeared less and less.

I think DC should take a stand and decide whether he's just a Skyfather or whether he's DC's Living Tribunal. Because him occupying the gaping chasm between those two positions isn't working out IMO.

or he should just stay being the quasi mystical being of mid herald status as he should be... and was intended to be ans is repeatedly seen operating on normal lvls when not a cosmic adventure is in sight,, no expression

Originally posted by Black bolt zThose guys are woosies...from what i've heard...

if you like you can compare my picture link in my profile to the new moon characters and you can decide who stomps who..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.