Sun-Dipped Krypto Vs Fin-Fang-Foom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theICONiac
One bright sunny day Superboy and Krypto are playing fetch with Wolverines adamantium thigh-bone (er, don't ask). Superboy tires of the game, and deciding to be a smart-ass chucks the bone into the heart of the Sun.

Krypto retrives the bone, and in vain begins to look for Superboy, who has now disappeared. Suddenly, Fin Fang Foom breaches the dimensional barrier and shows up on DC earth. He spies Krypto, and since the Foomster is chinese, begins to drool at the sight of his supper flying around.

Who takes this???

Parmaniac
^ laughing

The Nuul
Krypto doesnt need to be sundipped.

batdude123
Edit.

Nuul beat me to it.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by The Nuul
Krypto doesnt need to be sundipped. Originally posted by batdude123

Nuul beat me to it.

theICONiac
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fin_Fang_Foom#Powers_and_abilities

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krypto#Powers.2C_abilities.2C_and_equipment

I gave the Sun-dip to Krypto to try and even the playing field??

Fin Fang Foom is a pretty tough customer.

Lord_Talron
huh? krypto is *basically* superman isnt he?

Wild Shadow
i thought fing fang foom can be intangible or is unless he wills himself not to be hence why only magical beings can see him or interact with him for the most part?

theICONiac
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
huh? krypto is *basically* superman isnt he?

At least in the current version Krypto has regular canine intelligence...so FFF has the advantage there (plus FFF has mental abilities).

Lord_Talron
true... hmm might be a bit more interesting than i originally thought... altho dogs are rather intelligent and instinctively good fighters

Wild Shadow
i am sorry but the outcome should be very obvious and similar to what would happen to supes if he was in krypto's place..

foom should win unless i am seriously missing something about fooms current power and abilities..

dmills
@Wildshadow,

LOL! That's exactly what I was thinking. I was like wtf? Did FFF get depowered or something.

theICONiac
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i am sorry but the outcome should be very obvious and similar to what would happen to supes if he was in krypto's place..

foom should win unless i am seriously missing something about fooms current power and abilities..

FFF has been beat by the Hulk, Thor etc .

Wild Shadow
and you think that translate to a kryptonian dog doing the same? what do you know about FFF?

naw

thats like me saying spiderman beat firelord and jugg hence facing him off with superman or silver surfer in a forum battle..

StiltmanFTW
I thought that was a doppelganger that Hulk's beaten.

Blanket
and you think that translate to a kryptonian dog doing the same? what do you know about FFF?

naw

thats like me saying spiderman beat firelord and jugg hence facing him off with superman or silver surfer in a forum battle.. Except the Kryptonian dog isn't exactly a Spider-Man jump to high herald away from Superman.

Plus, he's taken out Mongul, and was the first thing to really hurt Prime.

Wild Shadow
here is the thread with foom and superman also goes into details of what fooms actual powers are like freezing time and only mystical beings/ gods being able to interact with it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=523490&highlight=fin+fang+foom+forumid%3A77

JakeTheBank
Blanket speaks truth. Krypto would be able to give FFF a fight without the amp. With it, he's going mad dog on that alien dragon's ass.

theICONiac

naw

thats like me saying spiderman beat firelord and jugg hence facing him off with superman or silver surfer in a forum battle..

HENCE THE REASON FOR THE 'SUN-DIP'!!!

pullhair

JakeTheBank
here is the thread with foom and superman also goes into details of what fooms actual powers are like freezing time and only mystical beings/ gods being able to interact with it.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=523490&highlight=fin+fang+foom+forumid%3A77

That's the Midgard Serpent/Jormangund NOT Fin Fang Foom. Once it disguised itself to be Foom, but later dropped the illusion when it faced Thor.

Blanket

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=523490&highlight=fin+fang+foom+forumid%3A77 I didn't see anything pertaining to FFF.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Except the Kryptonian dog isn't exactly a Spider-Man jump to high herald away from Superman.

Plus, he's taken out Mongul, and was the first thing to really hurt Prime.
thumb up
Krypto is pretty dangerous, I'd give him the majority against Hulk.

tkitna
Originally posted by The Nuul
Krypto doesnt need to be sundipped.

this

Iron Mans beaten FFF for Gods sake.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
That's the Midgard Serpent/Jormangund NOT Fin Fang Foom. Once it disguised itself to be Foom, but later dropped the illusion when it faced Thor. figure they are one and the same he is all the great serpents of myths

JakeTheBank
figure they are one and the same he is all the great serpents of myths

But they're not. Fin Fang Foom is an alien dragon, of the same species that built the tech that Mandarin forged his rings from.

Jormangund is the Midgard Serpent from Norse myth, who would shitstomp Foom in a heartbeat.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
But they're not. Fin Fang Foom is an alien dragon, of the same species that built the tech that Mandarin forged his rings from.

Jormangund is the Midgard Serpent from Norse myth, who would shitstomp Foom in a heartbeat. in my mind they are one nuff said.. whistle

Blanket
in my mind they are one nuff said.. whistle Mandarin rings killed one (the strongest one) at full power.

Foom gets dogcocked

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Mandarin rings killed one (the strongest one) at full power.

Foom gets dogcocked
Yeah! And then after that Krypto rapes him. dur

the ninjak
Foom is pretty crappy Ironman solo'd him Next Wave slaughtered him.
I always saw him as a big punching bag!

Krypto simply flies through his eyeball and out the other.

jalek moye
Krypto wins

Black bolt z
Foom seems to lose to people he shouldn't lose to.
On paper krypto would win but in a forums fight I see foom taking the manjority.

JakeTheBank
I see Krypto winning on paper, in a comic, and in a forum setting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.