Dart vs Salamence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
http://i6.tinypic.com/16lxulg.jpg

VS

http://ui16.gamespot.com/1007/salamence_2.jpg

Rules:
- Dart has everything. Full power.
- Salamence knows all his moves. Peak.

MooCowofJustice
Gonna say Salamence, because you probably think Dart can win.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Gonna say Salamence, because you probably think Dart can win.

Yep, I do think Dart will win, but I'll wait till someone else starts making claims before I bring out mah secret weapon.

link-rape

BloodRain
Dart feats?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by BloodRain
Dart feats?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=529684&pagenumber=1

MooCowofJustice
Well, Hunter J's Salamence is absolutely uber. It takes Hyper Beams from Regigigas (in Slow Start). Those Hyper Beams can take out her airship.

Her's won't be a Salamence's peak, but it's pretty damn good. Way to pick the laemest Dragon, too.

ScreamPaste
Definitely teh laemest. erm

LLLLLink
Yeah, it is the lamest, I agree. roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh well...

ares834
mad Salamence is not the lamest Dragon, that would be Garchomp.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by ares834
mad Salamence is not the lamest Dragon, that would be Garchomp. The man has a point.

LLLLLink
mad Salamence is not the lamest Dragon, that would be Garchomp.

The man has a point...

MooCowofJustice
I've never considered Garchomp a dragon, more of an abomination. It still doesn't even look like a dragon to me. Looks like a reject from Street Sharks.

LLLLLink
Darn nice snipe you did there, Shin.

LLLLLink
So, Dart could hit Salamence with his sword and, uh, hurt him. sad

BloodRain
Defiantly looks durable enough to last Mences attacks long enough to get some good strikes in.

ScreamPaste
Mence hasa pokedex entry which mentions scorching mountaisn and fields, and I think his form before that has a pokedex entry regarding his own durability. Hm. If stats are considered relevant, which 5L seemed to believe in the Tyranitar thread, Mence is faster than Dragonite, which puts him above mach 2.

ares834
It's also a tad stronger than T'Tar who has mountain crushing POWAH!

CosmicComet
It's also a tad stronger than T'Tar who has mountain crushing POWAH!

No wai... sad

I thought Tyraninaut was numbah 1 in strenghtz outside of legendaries.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by CosmicComet
No wai... sad

I thought Tyraninaut was numbah 1 in strenghtz outside of legendaries. Ares' remark is according to stats. The physical attack stat of Salamence is slightly higher than Tyranitar.

It's only really relevant because 5L used stats to prove Nidoking is faster in the other thread. In this thread, that'd make Salamence mach 2+.

I'm not sure who the physicly strongest non-legendary pokemon is though. mmm

BloodRain
Can fly faster then Dart and it has good defence from Shelgon but that was from the shell that has migrated to Mence's stomach. Rest would be weaker then that part.

Strongest outside stats?

ares834

CosmicComet
Originally posted by BloodRain
Can fly faster then Dart and it has good defence from Shelgon but that was from the shell that has migrated to Mence's stomach. Rest would be weaker then that part.

Strongest outside stats?

did you see all of the dragoon flying feats? i'm not convinced that salamence flies faster. equal maybe.

Easily got a safe distance away(a couple of miles away it seems)--within seconds-- from a huge mushroom cloud explosion that covered what seemed like several miles.

BloodRain
Only vids I saw was the durability ones. If youre right that they're equal in speed then it stacks to Salamence's attack to Dart's survivability. Cant really call it.

LLLLLink
I'm glad you guys decided to bite.

LBa-qBCz1Yw

That's a Dragoon (Rose) that's flying to the Moon. smile

As for the "scorching mountains and plains" Dart has the Red Dragoon armor which has a "Flash Fire" effect, to use pokemon terms. Fire-based attacks heal him when he wears this.

ScreamPaste
Ice beam, enjoy.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Ice beam, enjoy.

Fire > Ice, duh.

ScreamPaste
Absorbing fire =/= absorbing ice.

Heythere,Honey
STFU. Salamence is even better than Dragonite. mad

LLLLLink
Absorbing fire =/= absorbing ice.

Fire melts ice. no expressionAlso, someone forgot what dodging is, lol. Articuno was able to dodge Ice Beam w/ it's speed. Dragoon > Articuno's speed from what I can tell.

Heythere,Honey
Mence is faster than Cuno. smile

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Mence is faster than Cuno. smile

I know. Ice Beam's speed isn't relevant to that.

There's a nice distraction for Mence @ 5:20...

dTtCU3eUtns

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Fire melts ice. no expressionAlso, someone forgot what dodging is, lol. Articuno was able to dodge Ice Beam w/ it's speed. Dragoon > Articuno's speed from what I can tell. That was Lugia, who also dodged freakin' Lightning. no expression

Also, nice battle animation, but it takes forever, and looks like a summon.

CosmicComet
I don't believe he'll have to stay in place to summon it.

Just like he doesn't actually have to stay in place to use the divine dragon cannon.

LLLLLink
That was Lugia, who also dodged freakin' Lightning. no expression

Also, nice battle animation, but it takes forever, and looks like a summon.

Wrong. Articuno dodge an Ice Beam when Wobbuffet used Mirror Coat.

ares834
Salamence also has hyperbeam. And I don't think Salamence can even use ice beam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.