Pre-Crisis Darkseid Vs. Superboy Prime and Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
CIS and PIS are off.

Fight to the death.

Blanket
I disagree

Tattoos N Scars
Darkseid...and easily.

Mindset
Pre Crisis Thanos?

Lord_Talron
thumb up

Enyalus
Pre-Crisis Thanos for the mindrape.

Bentley
CIS is off? Prime murders him so fast is not even funny

no expression

RomulusX
Originally posted by Enyalus
Pre-Crisis Thanos for the mindrape.

Pre-Crisis Thanos? Who's he?

Mindset
Thanos before the crisis.

RomulusX
Yeah which crisis? The only crisis I know of is from DC

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by RomulusX
Yeah which crisis? The only crisis I know of is from DC

The one that ended up with a hole in his chest?

RomulusX
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
The one that ended up with a hole in his chest?

Oh I always refer to that as the 'Annihilation Wave' for some strange reason (probably because that's the actual name roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Well, aside from his exemplary diplomatic skills with Nihilus, I didn't see any major feats from him in that arc..

galactusischere
There was no "crisis" for Thanos. Most likely they're just messing with you.

Johnny Sorrow
Oh I always refer to that as the 'Annihilation Wave' for some strange reason (probably because that's the actual name roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Well, aside from his exemplary diplomatic skills with Nihilus, I didn't see any major feats from him in that arc..

It changed everything for Thanos. Dying is a big deal to some of us non-cosmic folk. whistle

Omega Vision
Darkseid.

Black bolt z

Well, aside from his exemplary diplomatic skills with Nihilus, I didn't see any major feats from him in that arc.. New member...thats how we do things here.Whatever you say is taken literal.

What exactly is the power difference bewteen pre and post crisis?And which crisis?COIE or Ifinite crisis?

RomulusX
Originally posted by Black bolt z
New member...thats how we do things here.Whatever you say is taken literal.

What exactly is the power difference bewteen pre and post crisis?And which crisis?COIE or Ifinite crisis?

Don't assume. It's a new account, but I've been on here for years. And as I recall, the way we "do things here" is say the correct name of the arc we are referring to instead of just stealing a name from a seperate comic brand ('Crisis' is exclusively DC).

I'm not sure which crisis the maker of this thread was referring to. I'm guessing it's probably the Pre-COIE Darkseid...

RomulusX
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
It changed everything for Thanos. Dying is a big deal to some of us non-cosmic folk. whistle

It certainly did. He didn't have a functioning heart anymore so that'd make sense that changed everything.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by galactusischere
There was no "crisis" for Thanos. Most likely they're just messing with you.

Lol. Yeah, most likely.

kevdude
shifty Darkseid

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kevdude
shifty Darkseid
Nothing shifty about stating the truth.

Parmaniac
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/53588/1078668-silverage_super.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.