Happy Birthday Vinny!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
You know you're officially forgotten on KMC when a birthday thread doesn't pop up.

Oh, and I'm still pissed off Kramer got banned for absolutely nothing. Although, that got ignored. Dictatorships work like that, ask Hitler.

<3 19.

vincent

That ACDC Chick
awww i woulda made you one if i saw your name on the birthday thingy on the homepage awesad
happy birthday happy

Digi
Kramer was banned?

erm. I mean, Happy B-Day!

Ultraviolence
Originally posted by Digi
Kramer was banned?

erm. I mean, Happy B-Day!

I recall that. I believe he was restricted in the "desu" thread for knocking the administration several times in a lightly subtle but fairly obvious manner.

I think it was these posts that got him the restriction for a month:

Oh, Happy birthday, whoever you are.

mikeydude
Its sad you made a happy birthday thread for your self...

Happy birthday.

The Nuul
Whos Vinny?

I hope hes not Canadian...

Ax3l
Cry cry cry, I didn't get one either. Do you see me making raising a ****us about it?

lord xyz
Dude's tired of being the only one to stroke his dick.

Therefore, this thread.

Strangelove
I don't think I got one either. But I've been more or less gone for months. So I don't mind.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

You know you're officially forgotten on KMC when a birthday thread doesn't pop up.

Oh, and I'm still pissed off Kramer got banned for absolutely nothing. Although, that got ignored. Dictatorships work like that, ask Hitler.

<3 19.

vincent

You're the one who only comes on KMC once every couple of months, and only posts in threads you made yourself.

Maybe if you act like part of the community...

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by LanceWindu
You're the one who only comes on KMC once every couple of months, and only posts in threads you made yourself.

Maybe if you act like part of the community...

laughing

You talk about a community, when you have openly quit KMC several times? Dude **** that. KMC has turned to garbage over the past year. Yes, I post in my threads because there isn't anything else to post in. Let's see.... Post in your social thread? Or someone elses? Wow, KMC sure has gotten even more original over the years.

Oh wait. It hasn't. Because all the other forums are dying off, and KMC isn't offering anything new to keep it's old members.

Remember the signature forum? Hard to considering it died two years ago.

That's why KMC is dying. Everyone is leaving because nothing new is happening.

LanceWindu
laughing

You talk about a community, when you have openly quit KMC several times? Dude **** that. KMC has turned to garbage over the past year. Yes, I post in my threads because there isn't anything else to post in. Let's see.... Post in your social thread? Or someone elses? Wow, KMC sure has gotten even more original over the years.

Oh wait. It hasn't. Because all the other forums are dying off, and KMC isn't offering anything new to keep it's old members.

Remember the signature forum? Hard to considering it died two years ago.

That's why KMC is dying. Everyone is leaving because nothing new is happening.

Rather than leaving...why don't they ADD to KMC to keep it fresh?

Bitching and moaning about nothing new happening and not doing anything to add to the forum yourself? Nothing but a contradiction.

~Wålshy~
this thread seems pretty new+fresh you know

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t530370.html

i would wish you happy birthday but i don't like you

steverules_2
How come?

~Wålshy~
i dunno i just have that feeling you know aweherm

Vinny Valentine
Rather than leaving...why don't they ADD to KMC to keep it fresh?

Bitching and moaning about nothing new happening and not doing anything to add to the forum yourself? Nothing but a contradiction.

I've made my contributions. I do recall three writing competitions and being part of the signature contests. Not to mention various things in the OTF.

What about you ken?

Ms Chelle
Happy Birthday Vinny.
party

LanceWindu
I've made my contributions. I do recall three writing competitions and being part of the signature contests. Not to mention various things in the OTF.

What about you ken?

What do you mean, what about me?

I was one of the reasons we even HAD a sig forum and the sig duel forum. I've been an active member here for going on 9 years. I've been a moderator here. I made some of the most successful threads in several forums.

Yeah, I got tired of KMC a few times, but I keep coming back because I like the people here. We post daily and keep the forum active, even if it's nowhere near what it was in it's heyday.

What I meant with my comment, is why don't they continue to add to the forum, not their contributions several years ago.

WickedDynamite
Always late for the party.

Happy Birthday Vinny!

Now, start uploading more videos you crazy Canuck!

Digi
What do you mean, what about me?

I was one of the reasons we even HAD a sig forum and the sig duel forum. I've been an active member here for going on 9 years. I've been a moderator here. I made some of the most successful threads in several forums.

Yeah, I got tired of KMC a few times, but I keep coming back because I like the people here. We post daily and keep the forum active, even if it's nowhere near what it was in it's heyday.

What I meant with my comment, is why don't they continue to add to the forum, not their contributions several years ago.

We should have a "who has contributed the most" thread. It would be epic. Respectful, I hope, but epic. Or sad.

LanceWindu
We should have a "who has contributed the most" thread. It would be epic. Respectful, I hope, but epic. Or sad.

Nah, it wouldn't end well. It would become a mudslinging thread.

Peach

Probably.

Sorginator

Silly administration. What did I tell you?

Rogue Jedi
Vinny's OK in my book.

You should get to know him a little better.

steverules_2
Account restriction....FATALITY!

Digi

Which is why I didn't make it. Still, I can imagine it. Then imagine the bans that would ensue. Either way, a good time.

fdog

LanceWindu
lulface

Peach
God I love adblock.

stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Peach
God I love adblock.

stick out tongue

fffuuu

steverules_2
The most awesomeness smiley ever!!111ONE!

mikeydude

<3 19.

vincent

haha.
i like the Hitler part.

Impediment
Happy late birthday, Neil. Work has been killing me, and I'm only now able to say it to you. Make it the best one yet, bro!

REXXXX
Happy belated birthday, Vin, despite your sour attitude. stick out tongue I dislike being compared to Hitler when Kramer called me a *** for pretty much no reason...

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by REXXXX
Happy belated birthday, Vin, despite your sour attitude. stick out tongue I dislike being compared to Hitler when Kramer called me a *** for pretty much no reason...

Shouldn't really bother you Rex...I gotten call worse when I was global. Just eat it and shit it later.

Bardock42
Silly. Would be me.
Originally posted by REXXXX
If it's any consolation it seems like he didn't mean it the way you would just straight call someone a ***, but in the way weird internet people use it to call people who are very severe fans of something. Though I don't know what SD is.
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Shouldn't really bother you Rex...I gotten call worse when I was global. Just eat it and shit it later.
Like what?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Strangelove
I don't think I got one either. But I've been more or less gone for months. So I don't mind. I love how my appearance doesn't even get a mention haermm How far my stock has fallen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.