Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

That ACDC Chick
part one teaser trailer pained

http://www.filmsfirst.com/movie/193/harry_potter_the_deathly_hallows_1

http://gloaminganddawn.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_poster.jpeg

MildPossession
What's with the face?

It's only a teaser, can't really tell a lot, looks all right.

Didn't really think much of the last film. I liked the 3rd, didn't think much of the 4th, loved the 5th, and didn't like the 6th. So going by this, the 7th should be good... smile

That ACDC Chick
anything Harry Potter related makes me make that face dodgy

xJLxKing
I don't mind watching it. I had to read the Deathly Hollows because of my teacher. I though I would hate the book, but it was very interesting. I enjoyed DH very much. I do plan to watch the movie.

BruceSkywalker
i have read all the novels and seen the films, so i will see this as well

Ms.Marvel
RJ is ecstatic.

Rogue Jedi
RJ is anticipatory.

Bardock42
RJ is a total HP fanboy. I quote from his profile:

"I am a Harry Potter fanboy"

Rogue Jedi
Blow me, German.

Impediment
I'll wait for PSN rental.

Scythe
Ugh, no more.

MildPossession
There is only one more film after this one, so be happy and stop moaning. stick out tongue

That ACDC Chick
NEW TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hCUv5h4CncU&

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
NEW TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hCUv5h4CncU&

very good trailor

RE: Blaxican
Voldemort looks so ****ing lame. I had a way cooler image of him in my mind when I read the books.

~Bun Bun~
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm potter obsessed yes

Impediment
I have only read the first four HP Novels. After that, I lost interest.

The first HP movie was magic, I have to admit. The rest were very sub-par.

I'll wait for dvd on this one, as well.

RE: Blaxican
I've only seen one and three. I liked three a lot though admittedly.

Also, the chick who plays Hermoine is hot. ermm

ADarksideJedi
That was great!I miss the one that they showed during the tv show "Huge" but I guess I can see it again when it gets closer to when the movie comes out.

ChocolateCake
I like the trailer and cannot wait to see the movie.

jinXed by JaNx
Looks good to me. I can't wait. I've enjoyed all of the, Potter movies up until, The Half Blood Prince. That movie just squandered so much potential and had to many anticlimactic moments. I'm not one of those Potter fans who moan about the movies being different form the Novels because with my age and experience with movies i fully expected this to happen. I look at the movies as a different interpretation which happens to capture many of the characters from the books quite splendidly.

Half Blood PRince, however, was borderline atrocious. The acting improved but the writing and directing felt so lost. The story never found a decent groove that allowed the characters and plot lines to meld. That film is the first that feels completely out of place, to me. It never felt like it had a direction.

I have forgiven this though. It wasn't much of a problem because i expected one of the movies to disappoint. The trailer from Deathly Hollows looks damn decent. I just just hope that the films ending differs from the Novels'. I think that would be a great way to give the Potter fans a special surprise. Surprise everyone with a twist ending...,one that feels more fitting, rather than fairytale.

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Looks good to me. I can't wait. I've enjoyed all of the, Potter movies up until, The Half Blood Prince. That movie just squandered so much potential and had to many anticlimactic moments. I'm not one of those Potter fans who moan about the movies being different form the Novels because with my age and experience with movies i fully expected this to happen. I look at the movies as a different interpretation which happens to capture many of the characters from the books quite splendidly.

Half Blood PRince, however, was borderline atrocious. The acting improved but the writing and directing felt so lost. The story never found a decent groove that allowed the characters and plot lines to meld. That film is the first that feels completely out of place, to me. It never felt like it had a direction.

I have forgiven this though. It wasn't much of a problem because i expected one of the movies to disappoint. The trailer from Deathly Hollows looks damn decent. I just just hope that the films ending differs from the Novels'. I think that would be a great way to give the Potter fans a special surprise. Surprise everyone with a twist ending...,one that feels more fitting, rather than fairytale.

I agree with you yes

I wasn't epecting alot from half blood prince because I had a feeling they would mess it up. Thats normally peoples least favorite book to begin with.

That ACDC Chick
i remember hearing that JK Rowling wrote the epilogue to the Deathly Hallows loooooooooong before she even began writing book one

Blue Wiccan
Looks fantastic. I'm glad they decided to make it in two parts so nothing gets missed out.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Blue Wiccan
Looks fantastic. I'm glad they decided to make it in two parts so nothing gets missed out.

Shame they did'nt do that with the other movies.

Blue Wiccan
Agree with you there Iv'e always said that OOTP would of benifited better by having it in two parts in fact I think It's longer than the deathly hallows book .

That ACDC Chick
they originally wanted to make books 1-4 into a single movie

Nephthys
That would have sucked even more than those movies did independantly.

Blue Wiccan
Woah the first four books into one that would of beenway too much.

dadudemon
they originally wanted to make books 1-4 into a single movie

That's poopy stanks. mad

That ACDC Chick
yeah, i totally agree
i saw about it on the Sorcerer's Stone special features when they were interviewing Chris Columbus, he said that it was WB who wanted to do it i think, and he understood why it would be a lot easier from a director/producer's stand point, but he and JK pushed to get them made separately
then they thought about making Goblet of Fire into two movies but decided against it

Blue Wiccan
I'm glad they did. Philosophers stone, chamber, and GOB have been my favarite so far. I wasn't fond of azkaban. OOTP should of beem two movies it seemed rushed. and half blood was rushed and my least favorite, but deathly hallows looked to better than the others put together.

That ACDC Chick
yeah, the past two definately have that rushed quality to them even though they were released a year or two apart
and really with OOTP being the longest freaking book in the series, they shouldve split it in two instead of compressed it so much
i felt like i had whiplash after i finished watching it cause it went so damn fast haermm

williamberry
really all movies are interesting but right now people usually want to enjoy TV Shows rather than movies.

ADarksideJedi
Did anyone catch the new previews of the Deathy Hallows on Abc family while they were playing all five of the HP movies?They looked good.

ares834
The ending looks a little strange what with Voldy and Harry on their knees. Hopefully it's better than HBP which was a terrible movie. By far the worst HP film IMO.

ADarksideJedi
I don't think Hp should be in 3D it kind of ruins it in a way.Anyway I saw the movie trailer on Reelz channel last night and it look good!Pretty impressing.

jinXed by JaNx
i remember hearing that JK Rowling wrote the epilogue to the Deathly Hallows loooooooooong before she even began writing book one

Well, it is always important to know how your story is going to end before it's finished. I wish the writers from, Lost knew how the story was going to end. I still don't think they figured it out.

That ACDC Chick
found out where theyre splitting the films
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk-harry-potter-deathly-hallows-split.html

Dr Will Hatch
The only one that I really enjoyed was POA.

SamZED
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I don't mind watching it. I had to read the Deathly Hollows because of my teacher. I though I would hate the book, but it was very interesting. I enjoyed DH very much. I do plan to watch the movie. Your teached made you read DH??? O.o Well, you're one lucky person. When I remember the crap our teachers made us read at school...

ADarksideJedi
My younger sister got me into readin the Hp book when they first came out.I thought I would hate them but after I read them I fell inlove with them then saw the movies.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by SamZED
Your teached made you read DH??? O.o Well, you're one lucky person. When I remember the crap our teachers made us read at school...
i know that one of the slow english classes in my school began reading Twilight my senior year no expression

Robtard
i know that one of the slow english classes in my school began reading Twilight my senior year no expression

So how far into it did you get?

See what I did there.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Robtard
So how far into it did you get?

See what I did there.
tongue2

Robtard
tongue2

I still love you

ADarksideJedi
I thought "The Chamber of Secrets"was the best one!It was very close to the book.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Robtard
I still love you
shut up, baby, i know it!

Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I thought "The Chamber of Secrets"was the best one!It was very close to the book.
i never liked that one, book or movie

That ACDC Chick
it isnt gonna be made in 3D!! win! awew00t

rimmy8788
I have seen this wonderful movie. It is one of my best movies among all the harry potter series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.