who can destroy a Sun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
with an energy output attack... not sure how big a son is without looking at wiki but i will hazard to guess that it is 1 million times bigger then earth.. or at least can fit 1 million of them inside the sun... maybe i am wrong but feel free to correct me and input which high mid or low herald can destroy the sun.. try not to use sky fathers unless they can barely do it..

xmarksthespot
I'm no physicist... but I don't think the way to go about destroying a giant ball of nuclear fusion is to add more energy to it... ermm

Enyalus
Silver Surfer.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'm no physicist... but I don't think the way to go about destroying a giant ball of nuclear fusion is to add more energy to it... ermm well then using physical force and magic or any inherent ability.. rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud funny though..

Badabing
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
with an energy output attack... not sure how big a son is without looking at wiki but i will hazard to guess that it is 1 million times bigger then earth.. or at least can fit 1 million of them inside the sun... maybe i am wrong but feel free to correct me and input which high mid or low herald can destroy the sun.. try not to use sky fathers unless they can barely do it.. Damn, if only this was the Star Trek forum.

I'm guessing any high end matter/energy manipulator. Turn the hydrogen to helium and make the start go nova. Shut down the fusion and have the start collapse. Absorb enough of the star's energy for it to simply die out. Tear it apart with gravitational or electromagnetic fields. Batkick it. But I'm not sure which heralds have ever shown that sort of power. Edit: I think Surfer did something close in one of the Infinity arcs.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Badabing
Damn, if only this was the Star Trek forum.

HA i knew it a Closet Trek fan!

just come out all ready.....don't get buried in their like Tom Cruse.....

stick out tongue

Magneto!

chomperx9
give iceman a nasa suit have him go out there in space give him afew hours and he can destroy the sun.

or give pyro a nasa suit as well he can help take away the flames

"Id"
Nova Prime, and Herald Nova have done so.

Slaanesh
Surfer and Hal

"Id"
GL Kyle has also sun bust (sort of).

chomperx9
taking away the sun wouldnt kill superman would it ? just take away his powers right ?

Warlord
Superman absorbs it all

chomperx9
Originally posted by Warlord
Superman absorbs it all captain atom could absorb it all

Warlord
wolverine could absorb it all

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by chomperx9
give iceman a nasa suit have him go out there in space give him afew hours and he can destroy the sun.

or give pyro a nasa suit as well he can help take away the flames

Not really.

Wild Shadow
are we done fan wanking?

anyways anyone think new son could do it?

only in a fanboys wet dreams would superman completely absorb the sun into himself

Parmaniac
with an energy output attack... not sure how big a son is without looking at wiki but i will hazard to guess that it is 1 million times bigger then earth.. or at least can fit 1 million of them inside the sun... maybe i am wrong but feel free to correct me and input which high mid or low herald can destroy the sun.. try not to use sky fathers unless they can barely do it.. With a sun you mean ours right? Otherwise the feat would be too hard to measure.
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/272/planetenvergleich3.th.jpghttp://img682.imageshack.us/img682/8104/planetenvergleich4.th.jpghttp://img682.imageshack.us/img682/7951/planetenvergleich5.th.jpghttp://img18.imageshack.us/img18/565/planetenvergleich6.th.jpghttp://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7681/planetenvergleich7.th.jpg

EDIT: Maybe Surfer with a black hole?

Wild Shadow
classic Drax with his fist.. awegimp

Lord_Talron
busting Antares would be an INSANE feat. tbh i dont think there are many who can destructively destroy a sun that size, nevermind a sun as as ours... matter manipulators are the way to go big grin

Colossus-Big C
Ice man abosulute Zero
Human torchy supernove
Rogue absorb the suns powers.

also atum lives within the sun, he would probably anyone trying to destroy it

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Ice man abosulute Zero
Human torchy supernove
Rogue absorb the suns powers.

also atum lives within the sun, he would probably anyone trying to destroy it
Lol at the concept of Iceman destroying a sun with ice.. He's not nearly that powerful.

Also lol at Rogue "absorbing the sun's powers" she'd be turned to space dust before she even got within range and even if she could reach it I don't think her powers work that way.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lol at the concept of Iceman destroying a sun with ice.. He's not nearly that powerful.

Yeah, he needed Betsy to amplify a single ice blast. He's overrated.

Wei Phoenix

Also lol at Rogue "absorbing the sun's powers" she'd be turned to space dust before she even got within range and even if she could reach it I don't think her powers work that way.

Out of those three things he said, you find Iceman's way of destroying a sun the most asinine?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Out of those three things he said, you find Iceman's way of destroying a sun the most asinine?
Well...its certainly the funniest. The idea of killing a sun with ice is comedy gold due to the sheer level of retardation.

I checked back though and realized that all of his suggestions were equally retarded.

Ambient
Surfer, herald Nova, Firelord, Winter, Supes, any high end energy manipulator..

batdude123
only in a fanboys wet dreams would superman completely absorb the sun into himself

You mean like that time Superman absorbed enough energy to destroy half a galaxy?

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by batdude123
You mean like that time Superman absorbed enough energy to destroy half a galaxy?

The Sun isn't made out of sunlight though.

Wild Shadow
cry
g_twitch laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

can you further explain the feat pls.. i dont recall specifically what happen.

Colossus-Big C
Poseiden puts out the sun with Magical water

Black bolt z
Personally I think someone would need Extreme matter manipulation to do it.Possibly both iceman and human torch by making the sun absolute zero but besides that IMO it would take someone like odin.

Wild Shadow
so far we got SS and classic drax and maybe possibly superman.. shifty

The Nuul
Huc, via thunder clap!

Wei Phoenix
Well...its certainly the funniest. The idea of killing a sun with ice is comedy gold due to the sheer level of retardation.

I checked back though and realized that all of his suggestions were equally retarded.

I found Rogue absorbing the sun's power to be the worst.

batdude123
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
The Sun isn't made out of sunlight though.

Superman absorbed the entirety of Mageddon's anti-sun as it was detonating...

Colossus-Big C
silver surfer cant do it under his own power, he probably would open a black hole that would consume it or something

chomperx9
Not really. why not ?

Endless Mike
Any high herald should be able to.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Any high herald should be able to. which high herald?

Colossus-Big C
Would loki or apocolypse or juggernaut be considered a high herald?

Black bolt z
Would loki or apocolypse or juggernaut be considered a high herald? No.I don't think so.Loki and apoc have a chance of destroying the sun with magic and tech but I don't see juggs having any way of destroying it.

Wild Shadow
i heard hulk can thunderclap it snuffing out the sun.

batdude123
Lulz. Apocalypse has zero chance of doing anything to a star outside of getting incinerated.

Black bolt z
i heard hulk can thunderclap it snuffing out the sun. no..............................................................................................
................................................................................................
................................................................................................

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
no..............................................................................................
............................................................................... actually hulk has thunder clapped and destroyed a realm the size of a solar system. yes

Wei Phoenix
why not ?

Well mainly Pyro, he'd get burned to death, incineration. He can't control the sun.

Iceman has never froze a sun or anything near a sun's level.

Bentley
Spider-man. With webbing.

Black bolt z
actually hulk has thunder clapped and destroyed a realm the size of a solar system. yes Non canon I assume...

Ambient
PC Hulk shifty ....

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bentley
Spider-man. With webbing. thumb up

Black bolt z
Squirrel girls nut sack can.I'm surprised no on has said that yet...srsly

chomperx9
Well mainly Pyro, he'd get burned to death, incineration. He can't control the sun.

Iceman has never froze a sun or anything near a sun's level. if you gave iceman the right amount of time he could do it. throw in hydro to help him out as well

Parmaniac
if you gave iceman the right amount of time he could do it. throw in hydro to help him out as well with Hydro, you mean Hydro-man the Spider-man villain?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
with Hydro, you mean Hydro-man the Spider-man villain? yeah

Black bolt z
yeah crylaugh0

Epic failure.

The Nuul
Let me guess, water doesnt evaporate while in the sun with those two characters?

chomperx9
crylaugh0

Epic failure. why ? give ice-man and Hydro man afew days and they could pull it off together.

The Nuul
crylaugh0

Epic failure.

Black bolt z
why ? give ice-man and Hydro man afew days and they could pull it off together. The sun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>water!

chomperx9
Originally posted by The Nuul
Let me guess, water doesnt evaporate while in the sun with those two characters? thats why iceman is there to help with the temperature

Parmaniac
thats why iceman is there to help with the temperature you can't extinguish the sun like an ordinary fire, if the sun would behave like an ordinary fire it would already by dead cause the lack of oxygen in the vacuum of space.

Black bolt z
you can't extinguish the sun like an ordinary fire, if the sun would behave like an ordinary fire it would already by dead cause the lack of oxygen in the vacuum of space. This

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos and Drax wrestling

Enyalus
you can't extinguish the sun like an ordinary fire, if the sun would behave like an ordinary fire it would already by dead cause the lack of oxygen in the vacuum of space.
**** you. Sandman would pwn the sun.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Enyalus
**** you. Sandman would pwn the sun. Sandman =|= Hydroman ahah

Kingpin could bearhug it to death

Omega Vision
Daredevil doesn't see the sun. Therefore it can't hurt him. He destroys it with his club.

Parmaniac
Daredevil doesn't see the sun. Therefore it can't hurt him. He destroys it with his club. But he kan hear da sunz!

Blanket
Herald Nova destroyed a sun.

Therefore, any actual herald could do it, and Iron Fist.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket

And since he hangs out with Iron Fist so could Luke Cage. And everyone Luke Cage has ever fought against. Or with.

Blanket
And since he hangs out with Iron Fist so could Luke Cage. And everyone Luke Cage has ever fought against. Or with. No

Omega Vision
No
Yes.

Also Alfred Pennyworth since he has handled Batman's right boot and thus has had some of the Batforce rub off on him.

Black bolt z
Yes.

Also Alfred Pennyworth since he has handled Batman's right boot and thus has had some of the Batforce rub off on him. Batforce!

crylaugh0

respect

Blanket
Yes.

Also Alfred Pennyworth since he has handled Batman's right boot and thus has had some of the Batforce rub off on him. I do not enjoy your points.

Omega Vision
I do not enjoy your points.
Well I do enjoy them. So we're even.

Blanket
Your points are made of bias and nonsense

Starscream M

Therefore, any actual herald could do it I hope that's sarcasm

Blanket
Originally posted by Starscream M
I hope that's sarcasm Nova is the lowest herald. Terrax second. Everyone else is pretty above that.

Enyalus
Also Alfred Pennyworth since he has handled Batman's right boot and thus has had some of the Batforce rub off on him.
Duke Nukem. Wut.

Black bolt z
Well I do enjoy them. So we're even. No.Blankets points are worth more then yours.Less then minsets but more then yours.

Starscream M
Nova is the lowest herald. Terrax second. neither of whom can even dream of destroying the sun

Blanket
neither of whom can even dream of destroying the sun Except when Nova did... on panel. no expression

Alucard25

Didn't Surfer have to give her the energy first.

Blanket
Originally posted by Alucard25
Didn't Surfer have to give her the energy first. Not that I remember.

However, that only makes it a more applicable feat for Surfer, which is something I wouldn't object to...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Alucard25
Didn't Surfer have to give her the energy first. Yes no

Omega Vision
Your points are made of bias and nonsense
Your points are made of cheese and toothpaste.

Black bolt z
Your points are made of cheese and toothpaste. mmmmmmm...cheese and toothpaste sandwhich.

mmm

Blanket
Your points are made of cheese and toothpaste. Edible and delicious I know.

Omega Vision
Edible and delicious I know.
You mean you know what cheese and toothpaste tastes like when mixed together?

Blanket
You mean you know what cheese and toothpaste tastes like when mixed together? Easy to swallow and quite satisfying.

Omega Vision
Easy to swallow and quite satisfying.
That's what...

...you said. sneer

Black bolt z
That's what...

...you said. sneer laughing out loud
Seriously bran!What are you!?!?!?!?A boy or a girl or a mix?A don't say yes or mabye.

Blanket
laughing out loud
Seriously bran!What are you!?!?!?!?A boy or a girl or a mix?A don't say yes or mabye. German mix

Enyalus
laughing out loud
Seriously bran!What are you!?!?!?!?
A god to unworthy mortals such as yourself. You may pay me, his loyal godly (and Jewish) agent, for the opportunity to worship his awesomeness.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Enyalus
A god to unworthy mortals such as yourself. You may pay me, his loyal godly (and Jewish) agent, for the opportunity to worship his awesomeness. Hey i'm jewish!Why can't I be his agent/banker/lawyer?

Enyalus
Hey i'm jewish!Why can't I be his agent/banker/lawyer?
I would think the 'unworthy mortals such as yourself' clause would have been clear reason enough. Only made worse by the admittance of your Jew status. *shakes head*

Mrblonde
I think Insane Genis Vell or Photon could maybe

Wei Phoenix
if you gave iceman the right amount of time he could do it. throw in hydro to help him out as well

Where did you get this from?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mrblonde
I think Insane Genis Vell or Photon could maybe
He definitely could, no maybes about it.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Badabing
Damn, if only this was the Star Trek forum.

I'm guessing any high end matter/energy manipulator. Turn the hydrogen to helium and make the start go nova. Shut down the fusion and have the start collapse. Absorb enough of the star's energy for it to simply die out. Tear it apart with gravitational or electromagnetic fields. Batkick it. But I'm not sure which heralds have ever shown that sort of power. Edit: I think Surfer did something close in one of the Infinity arcs. i underestimated this guy uhuh

nove (raye) did it with ease

neither of whom can even dream of destroying the sun i'll hunt for it to show here.
finding a cricket in a thicket would be harder for her to do than killing the sun like she did

Black bolt z
Where did you get this from? Chomper world.

are we done fan wanking?

anyways anyone think new son could do it?

New son can do it.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman absorbed the entirety of Mageddon's anti-sun as it was detonating... lets break this down for you buddy.. supes absorbed the detonation catalyst energy to the bomb not the actual full galaxy busting power...

thing of it as some one removing one component to a chemical bomb making the entire bomb a dud it doesnt mean one absorbed the entire mass or energy potential just one small piece. wink

for all we know the catalyzt had the potential of a lightning strike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.