Strong guy vs Dr. Octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
who wins ?

Strong guy or Otto

KingD19
Depends on the versions of both fighters, but I see Guido slinging Ock around by his tentacles.

StiltmanFTW
SG

K-Dog
Anything doc oc tries to do to him will be melee strikes that Guido can absorb and rechannel. SG wins.

Flameback
SG would be having Ock needing a Doc.

Black bolt z
can someone post scans of SG?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Black bolt z
can someone post scans of SG?

Go to his respect thread.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Go to his respect thread. I'm lazy...can you do it for me?

chomperx9
I'm lazy...can you do it for me? strong guy is that strong guy from X-Factor he can lift between 40-50 tons.

each and one of otto's tentacles is capable of lifting 10 tons.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
strong guy is that strong guy from X-Factor he can lift between 40-50 tons.

each and one of otto's tentacles is capable of lifting 10 tons. O the big yellow guy?Thats like 20ft of muscle?

chomperx9
O the big yellow guy?Thats like 20ft of muscle? yeah

Lord Feron
SG FTW

KingD19
strong guy is that strong guy from X-Factor he can lift between 40-50 tons.

each and one of otto's tentacles is capable of lifting 10 tons.

He's base Class 50, but don't forget he can easily amp much higher.

Black bolt z
Where is bada when you need him?Only when he's not wanted is he here.

vansonbee
Dr. Octopus maybe, he dis-balance Hulk in the past with his testicles before.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by vansonbee
Dr. Octopus maybe, he dis-balance Hulk in the past with his testicles before. Dismember limb from limb>>>>>>>>>Off balance.

snoopdogg
Guido stomps.

Q99
Doc Ock is going to be able to keep out of his reach pretty well, though.

snoopdogg
What is Doc Ock's record against bricks?

chomperx9
Originally posted by snoopdogg
What is Doc Ock's record against bricks? your serious ?

KingD19
your serious ?

Colossus was gonna kill him. no expression

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
Colossus was gonna kill him. no expression with bricks ?

StiltmanFTW
facepalm

Black bolt z
with bricks ? Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
facepalm Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
facepalm

Yes multiple quotes were needed.

chomperx9
well one person says one thing one person butts in and brings up another character that involves another story. dont know what he was refering to.

yes or no questions are so hard for people to answer on here.

Black bolt z
well one person says one thing one person buts in and brings up another character that involves another story. dont know what he was refering to.

yes or no questions are so hard for people to answer on here. You thought bricks meant actual bricks!I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
crylaugh0

chomperx9
You thought bricks meant actual bricks!I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
crylaugh0 then explain if theres a difference. sorry i dont know KMC talk

man when one person doesnt understand one little thing on here that person has to get their ass jumped

Black bolt z
then explain if theres a difference. sorry i dont know KMC talk

man when one person doesnt understand one little thing on here that person has to get their ass jumped I'm going to jump your ass!That sounds wrong!.

To my knowledge someone like the hulk is a brick.Pure strength person with high strength and durability alone.
Ex:Hulk,Thing,Colossus,Strong guy.Like that.

chomperx9
I'm going to jump your ass!That sounds wrong!.

To my knowledge someone like the hulk is a brick.Pure strength person with high strength and durability alone.
Ex:Hulk,Thing,Colossus,Strong guy.Like that. so would make more sense to post the name of the person who beat em or to post this dude got whipped by a brick ? which would you rather hear ? how the hell you supposed to know who that brick is ?

Batroc
Originally posted by vansonbee
Dr. Octopus maybe, he dis-balance Hulk in the past with his testicles before.

Ock would win with his adamantium testicles.

Black bolt z
so would make more sense to post the name of the person who beat em or to post this dude got whipped by a brick ? which would you rather hear ? how the hell you supposed to know who that brick is ? A brick is a brick is a brick.All you need to know is what type of character they are.Originally posted by Batroc
Ock would win with his adamantium testicles. Would it hurt to be kicked in adamantium testicles?

chomperx9
A brick is a brick is a brick.All you need to know is what type of character they are. Would it hurt to be kicked in adamantium testicles? did i laugh at you or try to put you down when you didnt know who strong guy is ? or did i describe him for you ?

Black bolt z
did i laugh at you or try to put you down when you didnt know who strong guy is ? or did i describe him for you ? What?You told me.And I told you what brick means.

StiltmanFTW
Without adamantium, I don't see Ock taking this.

chomperx9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Without adamantium, I don't see Ock taking this. their melee damage is pretty similar. strong guy is a little bit stronger but just barely.

SamZED
Ock got 8 testicles these days.big grin Big difference.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by SamZED
Ock got 8 testicles these days.big grin Big difference. He must be really manly.

KingD19
I don't care how may testicles you have, if you're a 40-something fat guy with a stupid accent and a bowl cut, you're not gettin the ladies.

Lord_Talron
^by force?

anyways, if doc plays this smart he has a much bigger chance of BFR'ing strong guy

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
^by force?

anyways, if doc plays this smart he has a much bigger chance of BFR'ing strong guy He's not gonna BFR him.Thats almost a garuntee.

Lord_Talron
why not, unless i am grossly misunderstood, strong guy weighs under a ton.

Black bolt z
why not, unless i am grossly misunderstood, strong guy weighs under a ton. He's also huge and will stop ocks tenticles before they get to him.

KingD19
If Ock could BFR bricks, why didn't he do it to Colossus during Secret War??? Yeah, because he was getting his octo-ass handed to him.

SamZED
I don't care how may testicles you have, if you're a 40-something fat guy with a stupid accent and a bowl cut, you're not gettin the ladies. Man I remember watching Spider-man TAS translated to russian a LONG time ago for some reason they'd have Ock speak with a weird accent, so for a while i thought that Octavius is from Georgia or something.laughing out loud

Also, he's not a fat guy with a bowl cut anymore, these days he is a cyborg. Also, even before that he got into shape.

Lord_Talron
If Ock could BFR bricks, why didn't he do it to Colossus during Secret War??? Yeah, because he was getting his octo-ass handed to him. has his speed been downgraded? he was making spidey shit his pants early on

chomperx9
If Ock could BFR bricks, why didn't he do it to Colossus during Secret War??? Yeah, because he was getting his octo-ass handed to him. bricks are 100 class strength characters and above right ? strong guy is no where near that level

KingD19
bricks are 100 class strength characters and above right ? strong guy is no where near that level

Bricks are people whose main abilities revolve around strength and durability, class has nothing to do with it.

Colossus is a brick
Thing,
Juggernaut
Mr. Hyde
Damage(Flying brick)
Thor(Flying brick)
Luke Cage
Strong Guy
Sebastian Shaw
etc.....

Black bolt z
Bricks are people whose main abilities revolve around strength and durability, class has nothing to do with it.

Thor(Flying brick)
I'm not sure thor is a brick.He has a lot of other abilites.

KingD19
I'm not sure thor is a brick.He has a lot of other abilites.

Yeah, but he's still a Class 100 bruiser who dukes it out with Hulk and Juggernaut.

Even if he has other abilities, he's still a brick, a versatile brick, but a brick nonetheless.

chomperx9
strong guy isnt fast enough to dodge ottos arms. takes someone as agile as spiderman or nightcrawler.

only way for SG to win is to get passed the arms.

Lord_Talron
strong guy isnt fast enough to dodge ottos arms. takes someone as agile as spiderman or nightcrawler.

only way for SG to win is to get passed the arms. octo has def given spidey problems as far as his speed in the past...

chomperx9
octo has def given spidey problems as far as his speed in the past... of course. i was gonna post a scan of spidey getting whipped by otto but no didnt want to start hearing any whining he didnt get whipped. no one won the fight.

Lord_Talron
i have spideys first and second and third fights with ock smile

KingD19

only way for SG to win is to get passed the arms.

As strong as he is, it doesn't really matter. Colossus isn't fast enough to dodge bullets, but they bounce off of him, so it doesn't matter.

chomperx9
As strong as he is, it doesn't really matter. Colossus isn't fast enough to dodge bullets, but they bounce off of him, so it doesn't matter. SG's strength and durability is no where near colossus

KingD19
SG's strength and durability is no where near colossus

I know that. I was making a comparison, because Colossus is bulletproof, he doesn't need to be fast enough to dodge bullets.

Because Strong Guy is so much stronger and more durable than Doc Ock, he doesn't need to be fast enough to dodge his tentacles, he can grab them and sling him around.

chomperx9
I know that. I was making a comparison, because Colossus is bulletproof, he doesn't need to be fast enough to dodge bullets.

Because Strong Guy is so much stronger and more durable than Doc Ock, he doesn't need to be fast enough to dodge his tentacles, he can grab them and sling him around. much durable yes much stronger no. they around the same level with strength. SG might be slightly a little stronger but the speed of docs arms make the difference.

i believe otto would grab SG before SG grabbing ottos arms

Batroc
Ock was too fast for Punisher and Daredevil, and is fast enough for long drawn out fights with Spiderman. Spidey really has to work to land a punch on Doc Ock.
The secret wars Colossus panel was very much a low showing for Octopus.

Lord_Talron
^thumb up and using that speed, if he doesnt decide he has something to prove, he can very quickly bfr guido before he has a chance to react.

problem is, ock feels he has to prove he is superior, so he will probably just fight. i still think doc can overwhelm him tho if hes taking this seriously.

Black bolt z
What was the lattest comic ock was in?The last comic I saw him in he was insane.

chomperx9
What was the lattest comic ock was in?The last comic I saw him in he was insane. last time i remember seeing him was in spiderman 600

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.