SA-X (Metroid Fusion) Versus Cloud (Final Fantasy VII)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
After destabilizing the orbit of the B.S.L. research facility in an attempt to destroy the X parasite once and for all, the explosion of both the facility and planet SR388 rips open the fabric of space-time, flinging one of the SA-X into the void.

Meanwhile, in Midgard, Cloud finds himself fighting for his life against Sephiroth. With a powerful strike, the son of Jenova strikes the Ex-SOLDIER. Cloud finds himself in the Lifestream, when the universes cries out, a gaping wound appearing and the stream cascading into it, dragging Cloud along.

Cloud and the SA-X find themselves standing on a lone chunk of solid material, roughly 100 meters in diameter. The SA-X goes on the attack, and Cloud defends himself. It is clear this is a battle to the death. Will the X find a new universe to hunt, or can Cloud defend Midgard and the universe from a wholly different threat?

Cyner
This is spite, SA-X could one shot Cloud and then copy him from the remains(if any) to produce it's own version of him. Thus Midgar is annihilated.

TheAuraAngel
Well considering during the fight with Sephiroth I think you're talking about, Cloud has no materia/hope of winning.

Cyner
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Well considering during the fight with Sephiroth I think you're talking about, Cloud has no materia/hope of winning.

Even with materia he has no hope of winning.

Sin_Volvagia
From what I'm seeing in Wikitroid, SA-X has the same abilities as Samus during Super Metroid. That's enough to handle the strongest version of Cloud.

MooCowofJustice
Cloud has no defense against the X parasites themselves, either.

XanatosForever
Yeah, I realized my foolishness after creation, but it was too late. I was tired and trying to find a decent opponent for the SA-X.

ScreamPaste
Why do you hate poor Curoudo so? EPIC spite. stick out tongue

The Scenario
I honestly did a double take when I saw this thread. Yeah, SA-X wins.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by XanatosForever
a decent opponent for the SA-X.
Dark Khan?!

The Scenario
Would SA-X even be affected by RAGE!? IIRC, Samus notes that the thing is soulless/emotionless or something like that.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by The Scenario
Would SA-X even be affected by RAGE!? IIRC, Samus notes that the thing is soulless/emotionless or something like that.

Dark Kahn still has Darkseid's powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.