freddy Krueger vs The Girl from The Ring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
anyone who sees the tape dies i think seven days later.. lets say the little kid has bn having nightmares and flashes of not just the girl but also freddy krueger when he day dreams or falls asleep...

the little girl finally comes for the kid and starts to crawl out of the television set toward him.. she raises her head and makes eye contact just at that moment seconds b4 a hideous death she the kid are both drawn into his mind into the dream world where freddy is waiting for her..

freddy angry that the girl is killing all the young kids his children and whats to stop her..

the kid is stuck between the middle and runs off to hide in the dreamscape similar to his home while these two supernatural beings fight it out.

intro song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jdjQCzaz1E

Sadako of Girth
Well Id say Samara gets stuffed, all except for all that She:
A) Doesnt sleep ever

B) Is dead

C) Has the people to will people dead

If it had been the way superior Japanese version's 'Sadako', then abiltahh to claim the souls of her victims in the afterlife is a big weapon too. Especially if she jacks Krueger.

Wild Shadow
ooh tell me more about the japanese version..

Sadako of Girth
It was a lower budget....had a different mythology behind it and it was a trilogy.

The overall effect was slow burning intense creepiness, as opposed to the more "Wham! Bam! Thank you ma'am" delivery of the Verbinski version. Its cap[acity to haunt the viewer after viewings was greater.
There was no bullshit about horses, barns, insomnia or any emo stuff.
Even the score/incidental music to Ringu trilogy was awesomely creepy...

I wish I could say more without ruining it for you, but check em all out... smile

Also the ghost was simpler looking but way nastier than the US little girl version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.