Orion vs Photon (Genis)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Gecko4lif
Good fight until genis get serious

guy222
Photon

King Kandy
Orion is no threat to Genis.

Black bolt z
genis

Prep-Man
What did Photon do that made him a top tier plus?

Knowsbleed33
Photon wins pretty easily.

Mindset
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What did Photon do that made him a top tier plus? He had the same power as when he was insane.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Mindset
He had the same power as when he was insane.

Cool. I just saw one appearance when he BFR Sentry.

Mindset
Yea, he wasn't really trying to hurt Sentry iirc.

Prep-Man
No wonder they had to kill Genis off and place all of his body parts in different areas. They probably didn't know how to write a powerful character in that team.

Galan007
What did Photon do that made him a top tier plus? Genis really had no 'full-proof' weaknesses to speak of, and at times displayed power(s) which put him above the herald tier all together.

Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, he wasn't really trying to hurt Sentry iirc. They were both holding back, but Genis dumped him in the Microverse because he didn't have time to engage in a drawn out fight.

Blanket
Originally posted by Galan007
Genis really had no 'full-proof' weaknesses to speak of, and at times displayed power(s) which put him above the herald tier all together.

They were both holding back, but Genis dumped him in the Microverse because he didn't have time to engage in a drawn out fight. Starkiller didn't have a lightsaber on in that scene.

CosmicComet
No wonder they had to kill Genis off and place all of his body parts in different areas. They probably didn't know how to write a powerful character in that team.

Exactly. And people think Voidtry is overpowered.

Galan007
Originally posted by Blanket
Starkiller didn't have a lightsaber on in that scene. Yes he did. The pic in my sig is perfectly clear. sly

Srsly though, I know he didn't have a saber, but the image I'm wearing is more visually appealing then the comic/game instance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.