Scarecrow gas challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Scarecrow has pump a 20x20 ft room full of his fear gas as full as it can get.These people go into the room for 10 min.What happens to these people and do they stay sane?They are in no specific order.

1: Wolverine
2: Flash
3: Superman
4: Hulk
5: Darkseid
6: Thanos
7: Doom
8: Cap
9: Reed
10: Orion
11: Thor
12: Juggarnaut
13: Professer X
14: Mxy
15: Deadpool
16: Squirrel girl
17: Krpto

Please day if I should make the list shorter

Lord_Talron
no time to do the whole list, but it doesnt effect deadpool cool

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
no time to do the whole list, but it doesnt effect deadpool cool Why?He can't get crazier?

Lord_Talron
the gas doesnt make you crazy per se, it makes you scared...

and i dont think it would work on deadpool big grin

Black bolt z
the gas doesnt make you crazy per se, it makes you scared...

and i dont think it would work on deadpool big grin I know what it does but couldn't prolonged exposure to it technically make someone insane?

Lord_Talron
yes, but in a completely different way.

i think it would work as well on deadpool as it would on joker

chomperx9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Scarecrow has pump a 20x20 ft room full of his fear gas as full as it can get.These people go into the room for 10 min.What happens to these people and do they stay sane?They are in no specific order.

1: Wolverine
2: Flash
3: Superman
4: Hulk
5: Darkseid
6: Thanos
7: Doom
8: Cap
9: Reed
10: Orion
11: Thor
12: Juggarnaut
13: Professer X
14: Mxy
15: Deadpool
16: Squirrel girl
17: Krpto

Please day if I should make the list shorter xavier can resist.

doesnt effect juggernaut or doom or thanos thor maybe can resist

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
xavier can resist.

doesnt effect juggernaut or doom or thanos thor maybe can resist How does it not affect juggs?It's not like he has a high will or something.

chomperx9
How does it not affect juggs?It's not like he has a high will or something. his shield

Black bolt z
his shield That stops gas?Then how does he breath?

chomperx9
That stops gas?Then how does he breath? how does doom breath ?

Black bolt z
how does doom breath ? His suit has holes...
If juggs force field keeps out gases he can't breath.

chomperx9
His suit has holes...
If juggs force field keeps out gases he can't breath. then dooms mask shouldnt protect him against the gas as well. last time we brought up gas with doom mindset and others were saying it wont effect doom because of his mask. if doom can breath cause of the holes than gas can get in. so ok yeah i see how juggernaut wouldnt be able to resist

StiltmanFTW
That stops gas?Then how does he breath?

He doesn't need to breath.

how does doom breath ?

Pretty sure there are filters in his mask.

JakeTheBank
Most of the people here resist it.

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl just ignores it, but Scarecrow gets terrified merely being within her presence and then falls in love with her since he wants to be scared but she rejects him

SamZED
So Scarecrow gets to fart into everybody's face?

1: Wolverine - will resist.
2: Flash - effected
3: Superman - Resists
4: Hulk - resists
5: Darkseid - not effected
6: Thanos - not effected
7: Doom - not effected
8: Cap - hangs himself after gas makes him think that US is not perfect in every way.
9: Reed -

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1852/marvelteamup132134.png

10: Orion - solos
11: Thor - resists
12: Juggarnaut - wont give a crap
13: Professer X - dunno
14: Mxy - farts back
15: Deadpool - fails to resist the urge to dance macarena.
16: Squirrel girl - the gas fails to resist her and runs away screaming.

StiltmanFTW
lulz@ that pic

Not sure if it'd work on Flash.

Mshinu
1: Wolverine: Resists
2: Flash: Affected
3: Superman: Slightly affected, mutters something about using more butter
4: Hulk: works at first but then shrugs it of as he gets mad
5: Darkseid: doesn`t blink
6: Thanos: ignores it
7: Doom: resists even without armor
8: Cap: very slightly affected, 1% chanse of becoming a hippie
9: Reed: Affected
10: Orion: goes berzerk and knocks the walls down
11: Thor: very slightly affected, might have nightmares about Rulk later
12: Juggarnaut: bah!
13: Professer X: resists with an effort
14: Mxy: thinks it is funny
15: Deadpool: does the hokey pokey
16: Squirrel girl: the gas turns into morning dew and butterflies as she enters the room
17: Krpto: rabidly chases his own tail

Black bolt z
Why are people saying nothing happens to juggs?It's not a physical attack,it's gas,so wouldn't it affect his mind,which is his weak spot?

StiltmanFTW
Why are people saying nothing happens to juggs?It's not a physical attack,it's gas,so wouldn't it affect his mind,which is his weak spot?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He doesn't need to breath.

+ HF

Mshinu
The gas is still a chemical, I doubt it would affect Cain`s cells even if he inhaled.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
+ HF and the healing factor helps against a fear gas how?Originally posted by Mshinu
The gas is still a chemical, I doubt it would affect Cain`s cells even if he inhaled. I'm still not getting why it wouldn't affect him.This thread is if they were exposed to a large amount of fear gas for 10 min what would happen?No filtration or anything is allowed.

the ninjak
1: Wolverine -Complete effect. Though better than most especially after his experiences with Cyber's Hallucinagens.
2: Flash- His body should process it faster but still effect him. It's a room full.
3: Superman- Holds his breath
4: Hulk- He will freak out for as long as the gas lasts but his incredible HF make the gases effects make him madder and then stronger.
5: Darkseid- Holds his breath
6: Thanos- Holds his breath
7: Doom- Mask.
8: Cap- Full Effects...but pulls through like a trooper!thumb up
9: Reed- Freaks the hell out.
10: Orion- Sucks
11: Thor- God biology should take it well.
12: Juggarnaut- although I have seen him breathe he doesn't need to. Considering he survived underground for years.
13: Professer X- go bananas...until he astrally leaves his body and messes Scarecrow up.
14: Mxy- Teleports somewhere else.
15: Deadpool- Asks for some more.
16: Squirrel girl- Becomes rabid and causes collateral damage on an epic scale.
17: Krpto -Holds its breath.

Black bolt z
No holding their breath and no mask filtration.They are required to breath it in for the 10 min.

Mshinu
and the healing factor helps against a fear gas how? I'm still not getting why it wouldn't affect him.This thread is if they were exposed to a large amount of fear gas for 10 min what would happen?No filtration or anything is allowed.

The fear gas is a chemical that sets of reactions is the body and brain, leading to an altered state of mind. Juggs` cells are in all likelyhood immune as he can`t be affected by toxins, poisons, diseases and the like.

StiltmanFTW
and the healing factor helps against a fear gas how?

Via expelling it out of his body, super fast.

Lord_Talron
im loving the answers, especially about deadpool. you guys made me laugh! xD

Lord Feron
1: Wolverine -Affected
2: Flash -Affected
3: Superman - affected (if his body works that way)
4: Hulk -Affected
5: Darkseid - doubt it
6: Thanos - doubt it
7: Doom - Resists it through sheer will.
8: Cap - Affected butsome how works through it
9: Reed -Affected
10: Orion - affected (if his body works that way)
11: Thor - Affected
12: Juggarnaut - I don't think gas works on him but if you are forcing Cain to breath it directly into his body I think it would do something.
13: Professer X - affected
14: Mxy - he will pretend he is freaking out then just be like "gotcha"
15: Deadpool - this would be funny (i think he would get affected)
16: Squirrel girl - doubt it
17: Krpto - affected

Black bolt z
deadpools scary land would probably be something like "no mommy I don't want to wear the bib"."Monkeys"!!!!!

Lunacyde
I am curious why it seems everyone thinks Cap would be effected by the fear gas. Cap has an extremely high resistance to just about all toxins, and also an indomitable will.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Lunacyde
I am curious why it seems everyone thinks Cap would be effected by the fear gas. Cap has an extremely high resistance to just about all toxins, and also an indomitable will.

I forgot that the SSS helps him with toxins and stuff... can't remember a good example.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I forgot that the SSS helps him with toxins and stuff... can't remember a good example.

I'd have to look up specific instances, but I do know that he cannot get drunk because his body deals with the toxins in alcohol, and he doesn't get tired because it deals with the toxins that build up in lactic acid in muscles.

SamZED

15: Deadpool - this would be funny (i think he would get affected)
Last time T-ray brought Deadpol's worst fear to life Wade first cried, then realised he doesnt really give a crap, smooched T-ray and shoved his foot up T-ray's ass...

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by SamZED
Last time T-ray brought Deadpol's worst fear to life Wade first cried, then realised he doesnt really give a crap, smooched T-ray and shoved his foot up T-ray's ass... thumb up

Black bolt z
Originally posted by SamZED
Last time T-ray brought Deadpol's worst fear to life Wade first cried, then realised he doesnt really give a crap, smooched T-ray and shoved his foot up T-ray's ass... laughing out loud

How much force does it actually take to put someones foot up someone elses ass?

Lord_Talron
depends on who it is. wink

Black bolt z
depends on who it is. wink The foot person or the ass person?

Lord_Talron
both? embarrasment

Black bolt z
both? embarrasment Can deadpool detach limbs at will?Like he shoves his foot up someones ass,detaches it,and grows a new one.
Ouch.evilgrin

SamZED
Can deadpool detach limbs at will?Like he shoves his foot up someones ass,detaches it,and grows a new one.
Ouch.evilgrin You bet! In the first team-up he got captured by aliens and in order to escape ripped his own arm off and beat the aliens to death with it. laughing out loud

Battlehammer
1: Wolverine -Affected

4: Hulk -Affected

8: Cap - Affected butsome how works through it

How do you have Capt Working through it, but not Wolverine and the Hulk?

Also why would you think it affect Wolverine? Hasent Batman proven to resist it, and as did DD (not sure if thats cannon)

I mean wolverine literally had no problems with gasses in the past, he walk around in poison, gasses, knock out gas among numerous others, why would he even be bothered by scare crows gas? Also it no like Wolverine really fears anything either, he likely laugh it off.

Also the Hulk? I mean come one now, you think the scare crow could even bother the Hulk?

Originally posted by the ninjak
1: Wolverine -Complete effect. Though better than most especially after his experiences with Cyber's Hallucinagens.

Were do you come to such conclusions?

Cyber Hallucinogens happen prior to fetal attraction arc making them almost relevant. They also were designed to combat his healing factor by Weapon X (secretly run by romulas the guy who knows everything about wolverine)
If he even tried that non it do nothing......hell I am pretty sure he did try it in origins and it did nothing..........

I mean people you do realize he is like immune to almost every toxin and gasses there is. Hell they have to engineer nanites designed to overcome Wolverine healing factor, for them to even work now. Yes scare crows fear gas which has never even been used on a character with a healing factor if not mistaken and certainly not a level closes to Wolverines.......and yet you assume it will work? Despite the fact Wolverine has pretty much no fears.......and consistently numerous times shown to be immune to gasses......

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Also it no like Wolverine really fears anything either, he likely laugh it off.
are you fuqin serious? What the f**k?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
are you fuqin serious? What the f**k?
Not at all, if not mistaken he drives off your fear by making you visualize it. Which Batman has overcome before more then once if not mistaken and DD was simply not even bothered by it because he pretty much fears nothing.......so no I am no kidding........

Black bolt z
Not at all, if not mistaken he drives off your fear by making you visualize it. Which Batman has overcome before more then once if not mistaken and DD was simply not even bothered by it because he pretty much fears nothing.......so no I am no kidding........ DD as in daredevil?When was DD in scarecrow gas?The only reason he is called the man without fear is because he can't see what he's fighting so he can't be scared of it.

nicamarvin
Wolverine has pretty much no fears... Wolverine fears Juggernaut.... smokin' that and being trapt in an indestrucable cage with him... laughing

Starscream M
Not at all, if not mistaken he drives off your fear by making you visualize it. Which Batman has overcome before more then once if not mistaken and DD was simply not even bothered by it because he pretty much fears nothing.......so no I am no kidding........ wolverine certainly has fears...alot of them in fact.

Battlehammer
DD as in daredevil?When was DD in scarecrow gas?The only reason he is called the man without fear is because he can't see what he's fighting so he can't be scared of it.
In a cross over, he faces Scare Crow gasses and fights Batman.

No it because he supposes to have no fear.....for starters people don't even know he blind.......second he can see more vividly in many ways and far more then we can.....this idea he can't see who he fighting is why he called daredevil the man with out fear is simply wrong........

Battlehammer
wolverine certainly has fears...alot of them in fact.
Not really. He fear Cyber, but got over it and that was stated as being the only man he was ever scared of....... He also recently stated he fears no man alive. He has zero physical fears that could manifest. I mean his worst fear is already been realised and he at peace with that. That his son an evil bastard, but that not even type of fear gas brings on, nor would that even scare wolverine

Battlehammer
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Wolverine fears Juggernaut.... smokin' that and being trapt in an indestrucable cage with him... laughing
lol

Black bolt z
In a cross over, he faces Scare Crow gasses and fights Batman.

No it because he supposes to have no fear.....for starters people don't even know he blind.......second he can see more vividly in many ways and far more then we can.....this idea he can't see who he fighting is why he called daredevil the man with out fear is simply wrong........ No it's true.Do you read daredevil comics?It's obvious he can see in ways other people cannot but as for actual site he can't see what he is facing.
I'm pretty sure man without fear is just his title.You don't hear someone saying "look it's the amazing spiderman!".It's just his title.Also people don't have to know he is blind to know why he is called the man without fear.

Black bolt z
Wolverine fears Juggernaut.... smokin' that and being trapt in an indestrucable cage with him... laughing But it's not indesturctable if it can't hold juggarnaut can it?

nicamarvin
But it's not indesturctable if it can't hold juggarnaut can it? Well its indestructable to poor wolverine as his bones will be all crushed by Juggernaut, after that he just brakes out of the Indestructable cage... smokin'

Black bolt z
Well its indestructable to poor wolverine as his bones will be all crushed by Juggernaut, after that he just brakes out of the Indestructable cage... smokin' Don't think he will crush wolverines bones...

Battlehammer
No it's true.Do you read daredevil comics?It's obvious he can see in ways other people cannot but as for actual site he can't see what he is facing.
Yes and I said in some ways more vivid. He does not uses sight, but he still see's. He has radar senses which allows him to see in 360 degree's. He can see it simply not in the normal senses, but he can pick out details that normal person would never dream of noticing.

pretty sure man without fear is just his title.You don't hear someone saying "look it's the amazing spiderman!".It's just his title.Also people don't have to know he is blind to know why he is called the man without fear.
It a tittle, but there a reason for it he rarely if ever shows fear, I not even sure he ever shown fear for himself.

The reason you just gave for him being called the man with out feat is becuase he blind......your statement contradicts it self.

nicamarvin
Don't think he will crush wolverines bones... Why not? its not like they are made entirely of adamantium, they just covered with it... confused

Starscream M
Not really. He fear Cyber, but got over it and that was stated as being the only man he was ever scared of....... He also recently stated he fears no man alive. He has zero physical fears that could manifest. I mean his worst fear is already been realised and he at peace with that. That his son an evil bastard, but that not even type of fear gas brings on, nor would that even scare wolverine logan fears his past

he fears the pain he has caused and the people he has killed

he fears his loved ones dying

all of these can be created from scarecrow's gas

Battlehammer
Why not? its not like they are made entirely of adamantium, they just covered with it... confused
You are mistaken, there infused with the adamatium which turn into organic type of adamatium called adamatium beta. No Juggernaut would be unable to break his bones.

Black bolt z
Yes and I said in some ways more vivid. He does not uses sight, but he still see's. He has radar senses which allows him to see in 360 degree's. He can see it simply not in the normal senses, but he can pick out details that normal person would never dream of noticing.I know what DD's powers are.He doesn't uses actual site but he can do things like tell how many bullets are in a gun by holding it,sense color,see 360...etc.

He never shows fear.I'm not sure exactly how he earned the title(when they started calling him that)but he is called the man without fear because he doesn't actually see the threat so he can't be afraid of it.

Black bolt z
Why not? its not like they are made entirely of adamantium, they just covered with it... confused Originally posted by Battlehammer
You are mistaken, there infused with the adamatium which turn into organic type of adamatium called adamatium beta. No Juggernaut would be unable to break his bones. Exactly.
Juggs can break a lot of things but just by walking over wolverine he is not going to break his bones.I'm assuming you don't have a scan of juggs walking through an adamantium wall right?Cuz thats what it would take to prove it.

Battlehammer
logan fears his past

he fears the pain he has caused and the people he has killed

he fears his loved ones dying

all of these can be created from scarecrow's gas
Not at all he knows his entire past. He dislike what he finds, but it not something scared crow gas would do anything about. He also is not scared of it. But as always you do realize he received his lost memories like 2 years ago right? Also you know your wrong right? He even forced Prof X to reveal his memories before dispite what he found.

That not a legitment fear like being scared of something, it also not something that can materialize through the gas. Also he does not fear it in the senses of true fear. He dislikes what he done but he not scared of anything that will come for him. Hell he already delt with seeing the people he hurt and killed come back from the dead numerous times, it does not even make him bat an eye lash. Hell his true loves have come back and again no fear. You are confusing legitment fear and wishing things could be changed, they are not the same thing.

No not really, they bring forth things that scare you through hysteria caused by
helluciation

Black bolt z
His greatest fear is probably losing his HF,and admantium then trying to protect someone he loves.he can't do it.

Starscream M

No not really, they bring forth things that scare you through hysteria caused by
helluciation yes, imagine logan hallucinating kitty getting killed by daken or something

Battlehammer
I know what DD's powers are.He doesn't uses actual site but he can do things like tell how many bullets are in a gun by holding it,sense color,see 360...etc.

I know he does not see as we do, but he still see's.

b] He never shows fear.I'm not sure exactly how he earned the title(when they started calling him that)but he is called the man without fear because he doesn't actually see the threat so he can't be afraid of it.
Were did you get this from? Becuase it never been stated he is called the man with out fear becuase he can't see it, that be stupid becuase he can see just not in a normal senses.

Also if anything it come from his Daredevil students, of jumping from building to biulding with out fear for himself. But yes DD is known for not seem to have fear for himself. This has been brought up a few times I believe.

Wild Shadow
by the way he has bn mentally tortured and had his entire tortured past hit him all at once.. he fouht through it..

also every time he has had ppl like jean or xavier, shiva, cyber.. mouse unlock his worse memories and nightmares and he always tanks through it after the initial shock..

he has already lived the worse nightmare then most ppl on the planet could ever face.. adamantium bonding process emotional traumatic childhood and personal life.. not including his routine torture at the hands of professor cornelius and the weapon X staff..

then you got Apocalypse and demons like Ogun and even going to hell dimensions..

so if and if he even gets effected by scare crow it sure wouldnt be any worse then what he already bn through and would just as easily fight through it due to the experience of already doing it multiple times

Starscream M
just because he tanks through it does not mean he isnt afraid

Battlehammer
yes, imagine logan hallucinating kitty getting killed by daken or something
Again you dont get how this works. It things, people, animal ect. that are brought forth that the person fears not seeing someone die ect. It never worked like your trying to play it as.

Also all that would do is piss Logan off badly. Also this is what a telepath would do, this does not happen from gass lol.

also you do realize that wolverine would be immune right?

Black bolt z
I know he does not see as we do, but he still see's.

Were did you get this from? Becuase it never been stated he is called the man with out fear becuase he can't see it, that be stupid becuase he can see just not in a normal senses.

Also if anything it come from his Daredevil students, of jumping from building to biulding with out fear for himself. But yes DD is known for not seem to have fear for himself. This has been brought up a few times I believe. Yes we can agree he can still see but not with site.

I know it was stated in one of the 80 daredevil comics I have but I'm not going to search through them for one line.

Students?WTF are you talking about?He's not scared because he doesn't know what he's up against.You can't be scared of something if you don't know why you should be scared.
Although it is true he hasn't shown fear for himself he has shown fear for others.

Black bolt z
Again you dont get how this works. It things, people, animal ect. that are brought forth that the person fears not seeing someone die ect. It never worked like your trying to play it as.

Also all that would do is piss Logan off badly. Also this is what a telepath would do, this does not happen from gass lol.

also you do realize that wolverine would be immune right? I'm pretty sure all it does is bring up what the person fears most.So if logan fears something more then what he has already been through then thats what would be shown to him.

Battlehammer
just because he tanks through it does not mean he isnt afraid
Wel actaully that pretty much is what it means. To beat the gass one overcomes there fear meaning they don't have it anymore.

also Logan has fear one man and he no longer does anymore, plus he killed him.

also fearing for love ones is not the same thing as fear for one self. Gas brings out what you fear most for you self, not fears you have for others, it not the same thing.

Wild Shadow
nah.. both night wing and bats fear was watching their parents die and they both figured out it wasnt real and after an issue they broke free from their mental psychosis and were able to see reality through the fear images that was just in their mind while they were passed out or in shock

Lord_Talron
logans greatest fear is becoming best friends with deadpool yes

Battlehammer
Yes we can agree he can still see but not with site.

I know it was stated in one of the 80 daredevil comics I have but I'm not going to search through them for one line.

Students?WTF are you talking about?He's not scared because he doesn't know what he's up against.You can't be scared of something if you don't know why you should be scared.
Although it is true he hasn't shown fear for himself he has shown fear for others.
yes.

k

stunts my bad not students. fear for others is not the same thing.He might be fearing for someone not to die, but this is not the fear scare crow gasses bring forth, honestly people are treating him like he some powerful pychic or protus

Black bolt z
logans greatest fear is becoming best friends with deadpool yes As is everyones.

Wild Shadow
logans greatest fear is becoming best friends with deadpool yes actually logan liked dp for a while even tolerated him and had drinks with him.. it was after DP punched kitty and DP took a job for some super villain top bring logan in after logan had rescued him a few months prior from being a lab experiment.. thats when logan started to dislike DP and lost respect for him

Battlehammer
I'm pretty sure all it does is bring up what the person fears most.So if logan fears something more then what he has already been through then thats what would be shown to him.
Or it have no effect. He also has nothing that can be brought forth he never seen. He seen every woman he love die and brought back to life to attack him or to simply die again. His own son became a villain and hates him. He found out he has killed many people and not always for noble reasons. The one man he ever feared, he over came it a long time ago and killed him.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
nah.. both night wing and bats fear was watching their parents die and they both figured out it wasnt real and after an issue they broke free from their mental psychosis and were able to see reality through the fear images that was just in their mind while they were passed out or in shock
wow I was wrong my mistake, though not sure if that changes the fact that never work on him. since he been there done it.

Battlehammer
Though I been debating the whole fear part honestly to humor myself because I am procrastinating, but people due understand that the gasses would not work right? You do realize he immune to such things?

Starscream M
Though I been debating the whole fear part honestly to humor myself because I am procrastinating, but people due understand that the gasses would not work right? You do realize he immune to such things? really...has logan ever been exposed to fear gas from scarecrow before? cuz if not, then you're just speculating

the ninjak
Logan did pretty good with Cyber when he was drugged and tripping out in the woods, plus apparently Cyber was the only man Logan ever feared and in the end he conquered the situation pretty well.

Unlike alot of the people on this list James is pretty streetsmart and throughout the years no doubt due to his HF has taken his fair share of Illegal stuff. He should be able to handle Scarecrow well.

Battlehammer
really...has logan ever been exposed to fear gas from scarecrow before? cuz if not, then you're just speculating
Has Scarecrow ever had his gas work on anyone with even remotely same level of healing factor?

Yes, because they never fought we speculate, not that does not mean it not accurate and is not what would happen.

Lets see we know Batman has over come it, DD was straight up unaffected.

We also know Logan proven immunity numerous and numerous times to all types of toxin, gasses ect.

Yes but lets simply assume scare crow gasses will wokr dispite numerous other's not working......yea that makes senses..........

Lord_Talron
dd wasnt affected because he fears nothing, it had nothing to do with his level of willpower or toxin resistance

Wild Shadow
he has bn exposed to a mix of poisons and hallucinogens that would kill a normal man due to the doze that are meant for logan..

i would place cyber's being better then scare crows..

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1200/chainspv5.jpg
dont have the second scan but it shows logan hallucinating and his friends turning on him and wanting to kill and torture him

Battlehammer
dd wasnt affected because he fears nothing, it had nothing to do with his level of willpower or toxin resistance
Nor does Wolverine not anymore.

Not that it would even effect him.

Starscream M
Nor does Wolverine not anymore.

what issue was it stated wolverine no longer had any fears?

SamZED
In the recent Weapon X issue he mentioned he's kinda affraid of water. Or more like drawning. But that (or any other fears he might have) is barely enough to freak him out or have any kind of affect that'd stop him from removing Scarecrows head..

Black bolt z
dd wasnt affected because he fears nothing, it had nothing to do with his level of willpower or toxin resistance actually DD does have a high willpower which is how he was able to resist purple man's will affecting power.it's like starfox.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.