Cyborb Superman vs Apocalypse and Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
all at full power, hank with rings

fight starts in new york

Warlord
with rings I think he can do it

xJLxKing
Superman

The Nuul
Cyborg.

McNasty996
I think team may be able to win if they play
smart and have apoc deal with ring attacks while
magneto pulls him apart

Lord_Talron
teamwork ftw

JakeTheBank
Henshaw ftw.

Mshinu
Henshaw is a beast but Mags and Apoc are up to the challenge.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Henshaw ftw. how? magneto alone could beat him

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
how? magneto alone could beat him

With Henshaw's 10 Qwardian Rings?

lol?

Starscream M
With Henshaw's 10 Qwardian Rings?

lol? umm he's still made out of metal...the qwardian rings don't change his constitution

magneto can rip him apart like playdough

JakeTheBank
umm he's still made out of metal...the qwardian rings don't change his constitution

magneto can rip him apart like playdough

Only the power rings offer protection from such things. Hal's power ring has defended against electromagnetism (Dr. Polaris, who yes, isn't Magneto) before. Granted, he's been affected just as well, but it's still something the rings have shown capable of being able to handle. And Henshaw has ten of those damn things on top of the fact that Henshaw has nigh complete control over his own body. I don't see Mags being able to solo Cyborg with ten rings.

Starscream M
Only the power rings offer protection from such things. Hal's power ring has defended against electromagnetism (Dr. Polaris, who yes, isn't Magneto) before. Granted, he's been affected just as well, but it's still something the rings have shown capable of being able to handle. And Henshaw has ten of those damn things on top of the fact that Henshaw has nigh complete control over his own body. I don't see Mags being able to solo Cyborg with ten rings. hal isn't made of metal...hal is organic, so he is far less vulnerable to polaris than henshaw would be to magneto

also, having 10 rings doesn't make henshaw more powerful really

henshaw wouldn't have control over his body because magneto will be controlling it

JakeTheBank
hal isn't made of metal...hal is organic, so he is far less vulnerable to polaris than henshaw would be to magneto

henshaw wouldn't have control over his body because magneto will be controlling it

Ok.

How the hell not? He has ten fully charged power rings. One is powerful on it's own. And ten, last time I checked, is > one.

Based on the feats Henshaw has shown displaying self control over his own body, I'd say he stands a better chance on controlling his body than Magneto does. The dude did hijack part of the Source and basically merged with it, after all.

TheTyrant
Team Apocalypse.

Blanket
Brucey ammo:
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Showcase9610p07.jpg

Omega Vision

Yeah. Just like me wearing six inch high platform shoes doesn't make me any taller. no expression

Enyalus
Only the power rings offer protection from such things. Hal's power ring has defended against electromagnetism (Dr. Polaris, who yes, isn't Magneto) before. Granted, he's been affected just as well, but it's still something the rings have shown capable of being able to handle.
Polaris also smacked Kyle in the face repeatedly with his own hand by controlling Kyle's ring. Kyle's ring is > anyone else's ring. stick out tongue

Enyalus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah. Just like me wearing six inch high platform shoes doesn't make me any taller. no expression
That's a...strange reference by you. Anything you want to share with the rest of the class?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
That's a...strange reference by you. Anything you want to share with the rest of the class?
Yes. I'm pregnant.

And you're the father. no expression

Enyalus
Yes. I'm pregnant.

And you're the father. no expression

Shit. It's abortion punch time.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Abortpunch1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Abortpunch2.jpg

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
Shit. It's abortion punch time.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Abortpunch1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Abortpunch2.jpg
Why can't you take responsibility for what you help create?
crying

Enyalus
Why can't you take responsibility for what you help create?
crying
I'm half back. Hence, I can safely say that I don't need to take responsibility for anything. Except getting Obama elected.

the ninjak
Team take down the chump.

Extreme Energy output and Metal are these two's best friend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.