Ichigo Kurosaki versus Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Ichigo
http://www.deviantart.com/download/118057505/Kurosaki_Ichigo___Hollow___by_GueBehind.jpg

VS

Dante
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7707/dmc3illustdante4j.jpg

They have all their powers and weapons, who wins?

dw6xl
dante, he can stop time, create a dopplegengar,absorb attacks and use the power to attack enemies, and a whole lot more

Evilbigfoot
^Kurosaki Kuboism says differently.

Ms.Marvel
ichigo will win. pis is actually apart of his powerset now. his power level scales up to his opponents no matter who it is

dw6xl
Originally posted by Evilbigfoot
^Kurosaki Kuboism says differently.

lol

vigio
Ichigo Kurosaki

dw6xl
dante is too much for ichigo and far too versitile

Nephthys
If this is Ichigo from teh picture (2nd level Hollow-form) then he rips Dante to pieces before he knows what happening.

marwash22
Originally posted by Nephthys
If this is Ichigo from teh picture (2nd level Hollow-form) then he rips Dante to pieces before he knows what happening. thumb up

No End N Site
Dante goes Devil Trigger (not really necessary) stops time (not really necessary) and rips Ichigo's head off (not really necessary) ...or just shoot'im in the head, whatever works.

menokokoro
Originally posted by No End N Site
Dante goes Devil Trigger (not really necessary) stops time (not really necessary) and rips Ichigo's head off (not really necessary) ...or just shoot'im in the head, whatever works. how would any of that be effective? ichigo in regular bankai without the mask is leagues ahead of dante as far as...well everything, he is much MUCH faster, stronger, more durable (debatable i know), and much more raw power, and ichigo gets several times more powerful than normal bankai. even if dante had enough time to react to stop time, it would do no good, as he would not be able to bring enough power to even damage ichigo.

dw6xl
Originally posted by menokokoro
how would any of that be effective? ichigo in regular bankai without the mask is leagues ahead of dante as far as...well everything, he is much MUCH faster, stronger, more durable (debatable i know), and much more raw power, and ichigo gets several times more powerful than normal bankai. even if dante had enough time to react to stop time, it would do no good, as he would not be able to bring enough power to even damage ichigo.

smh dante might not not move as fast as bankai but his reactions are the same or faster than bankai ichigo.....and ichigo has NEVER been shot in his head multiple times before nor had his head cut off so how can you say that it wont damage him??? and dante has high regen as well and durability...lets not forget his doppleghenger ability and his royal guard defense...dante slows down time, shoots ichigo 20 times in the head/ or cuts his head off...dante wins

No End N Site
how would any of that be effective? ichigo in regular bankai without the mask is leagues ahead of dante as far as...well everything, he is much MUCH faster, stronger, more durable (debatable i know), and much more raw power, and ichigo gets several times more powerful than normal bankai. even if dante had enough time to react to stop time, it would do no good, as he would not be able to bring enough power to even damage ichigo.
Ichigo may move around faster but his reaction time, fight speed, and coordination make up for his lack of runnin'/walkin' speed feats. Dante is fast enough to shoot bullets at bullets, effortlessly slash bullets in half and can even fight fast enough to create virtual force fields made of his sword swipes to completely repel rain.

Have you ever played DMC? Dante fights people well beyond Ichigo regularly and is even powerful enough to hold up most of the weight of a several meter high demon statue. The Savior would Destroy Ichigo, hell, Nero would kick Ichigo's ass and Dante played around wit him. This coupled with his incredible regen and insane versatility make him way above Ichigo. This isn't even Dante in Devil Trigger at all. Dante's Quick Silver stops time instantly. But he doesn't even need it in this fight.

We aint even got on Dante's other guns and Devil Arms. Ichigo nearly dies from being impaled or blasted through. Dante shrugs it off.

dw6xl
Ichigo may move around faster but his reaction time, fight speed, and coordination make up for his lack of runnin'/walkin' speed feats. Dante is fast enough to shoot bullets at bullets, effortlessly slash bullets in half and can even fight fast enough to create virtual force fields made of his sword swipes to completely repel rain.

Have you ever played DMC? Dante fights people well beyond Ichigo regularly and is even powerful enough to hold up most of the weight of a several meter high demon statue. This coupled with his incredible regen and insane versatility make him way above Ichigo. This isn't even Dante in Devil Trigger at all. Dante's Quick Silver stops time instantly. But he doesn't even need it in this fight.

lets not forget that dante defeated the demon blitz who is made out of lightning(while prolly not as fast as lightning but atleast hypersonic)

No End N Site
Originally posted by dw6xl
lets not forget that dante defeated the demon blitz who is made out of lightning(while prolly not as fast as lightning but atleast hypersonic)

Nero, who is weaker is capable of killing A GROUP of them. And they are indeed as fast as lightning. Not to mention that Dante at his basic levels is hypersonic. Even when he is just toyin' around, he can casually hop on rockets and surf.

menokokoro
smh dante might not not move as fast as bankai but his reactions are the same or faster than bankai ichigo.....and ichigo has NEVER been shot in his head multiple times before nor had his head cut off so how can you say that it wont damage him??? and dante has high regen as well and durability...lets not forget his doppleghenger ability and his royal guard defense...dante slows down time, shoots ichigo 20 times in the head/ or cuts his head off...dante wins yeah you are right, he has never been shot in the head, but he has been hit in the back by 5 spikes, each capable of destroying a small mountain size pillar, all at once. idk about you, but to me that seems a bit more powerful than a hand gun, and this is at a level much lower than his full power. im not saying that ichigo would survive his head being cut off, im saying that dante wouldn't be able to cut into ichigo to do it. ichigo's spirit energy is to high for dante to be able to pierce his skin, dante has never shown to be nearly as powerful as anyone on captain lvl or higher in bleach.

menokokoro

Have you ever played DMC? Dante fights people well beyond Ichigo regularly and is even powerful enough to hold up most of the weight of a several meter high demon statue. The Savior would Destroy Ichigo, hell, Nero would kick Ichigo's ass and Dante played around wit him. This coupled with his incredible regen and insane versatility make him way above Ichigo. This isn't even Dante in Devil Trigger at all. Dante's Quick Silver stops time instantly. But he doesn't even need it in this fight.

We aint even got on Dante's other guns and Devil Arms. Ichigo nearly dies from being impaled or blasted through. Dante shrugs it off. yes i have played all of them. and i think you are overstating the demons in dmc. sure some of them are really big, but that does not make them nearly as powerful or as fast as ichigo. ichigo (at probably 5% his current power, without pulling out full hollow form) was fast enough to deflect millions upon millions of tiny blades from cutting him apart. and when he was even weaker than this, he destroyed buildings just by being near them while fighting.

No End N Site
yes i have played all of them. and i think you are overstating the demons in dmc. sure some of them are really big, but that does not make them nearly as powerful or as fast as ichigo. ichigo (at probably 5% his current power, without pulling out full hollow form) was fast enough to deflect millions upon millions of tiny blades from cutting him apart. and when he was even weaker than this, he destroyed buildings just by being near them while fighting.

No, I'm not overstatin' anything. I just think you may have forgotten many of the events that take place in the game. When Dante was just a young man and the Rebellion wasn't even awakened, he repelled millions upon millions of raindrops to stop him from gettin' wet. This was Dante early in the game, wit no true Rebellion, no DT and was just showing off. WAY less than 5% of his power by the time of DMC2. Dante easily destroyed the demon Belial who is capable of destroying an entire village with a power up. He can even wield the Yamato which is capable of slashing through the fabric of space creatin' dimension warp Vortexes. Dante even played around wit the Savior who can ruin entire cities.

yeah you are right, he has never been shot in the head, but he has been hit in the back by 5 spikes, each capable of destroying a small mountain size pillar, all at once. idk about you, but to me that seems a bit more powerful than a hand gun, and this is at a level much lower than his full power. im not saying that ichigo would survive his head being cut off, im saying that dante wouldn't be able to cut into ichigo to do it. ichigo's spirit energy is to high for dante to be able to pierce his skin, dante has never shown to be nearly as powerful as anyone on captain lvl or higher in bleach.

Dante does not shoot regular bullets, they are infused with his Devil Power. And Dante has shown far more power than the captains in Bleach. He stopped Savior's punch and held up the statue without givin' it his all.

Nephthys
Are you talking about the scene where he fights Virgil? Becuase he wasn't repelling those drops, he was just moving so fast they appeared frozen in time. And his sword was still a mere blur.

dw6xl
yeah you are right, he has never been shot in the head, but he has been hit in the back by 5 spikes, each capable of destroying a small mountain size pillar, all at once. idk about you, but to me that seems a bit more powerful than a hand gun, and this is at a level much lower than his full power. im not saying that ichigo would survive his head being cut off, im saying that dante wouldn't be able to cut into ichigo to do it. ichigo's spirit energy is to high for dante to be able to pierce his skin, dante has never shown to be nearly as powerful as anyone on captain lvl or higher in bleach.

ichigo's skin is too is too hard to cut?? are you serious?? lol show me where it states that ichigo's skin is harder than steel bcuz dante easily cuts through steel like nothin so he wont have NO problem cutting ichigo..smh..and tanking heavy attacks to his body is in noway proving he can take being shot in the head with demon power infused bullets...thats like saying just because he can take getting stabbed 100 times in his stomach and live he can survive gettin stabbed through his head multiple times....bad logic

No End N Site
Are you talking about the scene where he fights Virgil? Becuase he wasn't repelling those drops, he was just moving so fast they appeared frozen in time. And his sword was still a mere blur.

He and Vergil fought several times and the time I'm talkin' about, he and Vergil started slashing at each other so fast they became surrounded in a sphere of sword swipes and were completely dry. When they stopped, they got drenched in rain.

menokokoro
ichigo's skin is too is too hard to cut?? are you serious?? lol show me where it states that ichigo's skin is harder than steel bcuz dante easily cuts through steel like nothin so he wont have NO problem cutting ichigo..smh..and tanking heavy attacks to his body is in noway proving he can take being shot in the head with demon power infused bullets...thats like saying just because he can take getting stabbed 100 times in his stomach and live he can survive gettin stabbed through his head multiple times....bad logic its just common sense, ichigo could not cut kenpachi because of his spirit energy, and now ichigo has a LOT more spirit energy now than kenpachi has. i dont think you understand how the power works in bleach, many MANY times when someone is fighting someone stronger than them the stronger opponent grabs the sword with their bare hands, including ichigo. when he fought Ulquiorra ichigo caught his lance that explodes large enough to easily destroy a city in his bare hand.

are you kidding me? that is not what i meant at all, i meant that the force of the spikes hitting his back is much stronger than that of a bullet, EVEN a demon power fused bullet. and the force of the these spikes did not kill him or even pierce a lung or his heart or anything like that and there were 5 of them, so my point was just that he has over all enough duribility to stop dantes attacks

dw6xl
its just common sense, ichigo could not cut kenpachi because of his spirit energy, and now ichigo has a LOT more spirit energy now than kenpachi has. i dont think you understand how the power works in bleach, many MANY times when someone is fighting someone stronger than them the stronger opponent grabs the sword with their bare hands, including ichigo. when he fought Ulquiorra ichigo caught his lance that explodes large enough to easily destroy a city in his bare hand.

are you kidding me? that is not what i meant at all, i meant that the force of the spikes hitting his back is much stronger than that of a bullet, EVEN a demon power fused bullet. and the force of the these spikes did not kill him or even pierce a lung or his heart or anything like that and there were 5 of them, so my point was just that he has over all enough duribility to stop dantes attacks

smh so like i said your saying ichigo's skin is harder than steel now huh?? prove that his skin is too hard for someone who cuts steel easily to cut...also that was h2 ichigo who caught ulquiorra's attack not bankai ichigo which i already stated beats dante...and those spikes uses blunt force similar to a punch and bullets uses piercing force....its a big difference in blunt force and piercing....like i said you cant prove ichigo can take being shot in the head nor being shot period

marwash22
Ichigo wouldn't be able to take a bullet to the face; however, he's fast enough to block every single one that gets shot at him. Byakuya's petals are much faster than a bullet shot by Dante's gun and Ichigo effortless swatted thousands of them away... and did this while at a much lower level then he would be in this fight.

Also, Ichigo's skin isn't harder than steel, none of the bleach characters have hard skin... they have an aura around their skin and that is indeed harder than steel. As far as i know, the arrancar and Kenpachi are the only ones who have the "steel hard skin", Ichigo has yet to demonstrate this in his shinigami form but i would most assuredly bet that he has it in his hollowfied form.

menokokoro
smh so like i said your saying ichigo's skin is harder than steel now huh?? prove that his skin is too hard for someone who cuts steel easily to cut...also that was h2 ichigo who caught ulquiorra's attack not bankai ichigo which i already stated beats dante...and those spikes uses blunt force similar to a punch and bullets uses piercing force....its a big difference in blunt force and piercing....like i said you cant prove ichigo can take being shot in the head nor being shot period oh, well i was arguing h2 ichigo lol. but i still think hollow mask ichigo wins.

it doesn't matter if the spikes are blunt force or not, even though they are piercing too...i mean...they are spikes. since they produce enough force to destroy that pillar that way, proves them to be stronger.

i gauge a blow from ichigo right before they arrive at soul society to be much greater than a bullet, probably about that of the demon bullets (i know my opinion is not proof, but if you think about it im pretty sure you will think about the same) and kenpachi blocked ichigos sword with his chest when he was a little stronger than that. and hollow mask ichigo is much MUCH stronger than kenpachi at that point, so he should have the defense to stop a bullet from dante.

so even if dante lives long enough to actually stop time, it would not help much

dw6xl
Originally posted by marwash22
Ichigo wouldn't be able to take a bullet to the face; however, he's fast enough to block every single one that gets shot at him. Byakuya's petals are much faster than a bullet shot by Dante's gun and Ichigo effortless swatted thousands of them away... and did this while at a much lower level then he would be in this fight.

Also, Ichigo's skin isn't harder than steel, none of the bleach characters have hard skin... they have an aura around their skin and that is indeed harder than steel. As far as i know, the arrancar and Kenpachi are the only ones who have the "steel hard skin", Ichigo has yet to demonstrate this in his shinigami form but i would most assuredly bet that he has it in his hollowfied form.

when was it ever stated how fast byakuya's shikai is? and i highly doubt its faster than a bullet because ichigo and a couple others outran it...and as far as ichigo blocking bullets, he would block all of em but if dante slows down time he wont block any and if he's lucky he would block one....but i highly doubt ichigo could block a direct blast from dante's shotgun

dw6xl
oh, well i was arguing h2 ichigo lol. but i still think hollow mask ichigo wins.

it doesn't matter if the spikes are blunt force or not, even though they are piercing too...i mean...they are spikes. since they produce enough force to destroy that pillar that way, proves them to be stronger.

i gauge a blow from ichigo right before they arrive at soul society to be much greater than a bullet, probably about that of the demon bullets (i know my opinion is not proof, but if you think about it im pretty sure you will think about the same) and kenpachi blocked ichigos sword with his chest when he was a little stronger than that. and hollow mask ichigo is much MUCH stronger than kenpachi at that point, so he should have the defense to stop a bullet from dante.

so even if dante lives long enough to actually stop time, it would not help much

your right it isnt proof but....and as for them spikes...they didnt pierce ichigo's skin at all but ulquiorra was able to easily stab ichigo through the chest with his hand and im very sure ulquiorra's hand isnt as powerful as one of those spikes...its because its piercing force....

dw6xl
your right it isnt proof but....and as for them spikes...they didnt pierce ichigo's skin at all but ulquiorra was able to easily stab ichigo through the chest with his hand and im very sure ulquiorra's hand isnt as powerful as one of those spikes...its because its piercing force and piercing is completely different from blunt force....

marwash22
First off, Byakuya was using his Bankai when Ichigo swatted away his petals.

There is no concrete evidence to back up the assertion that his petals are faster than a bullet. However, i feel confident in saying it because when Ichigo first learns Bankai, he is already noted as being the fastest shinigami while using Bankai. At that level he is already capable of moving faster than the eye can see (keep in mind that we're seeing him just fine because we're watching the show, but Byakuya admitted himself that he couldn't track Ichigo's movements)... now, couple this with that fact that after Byakuya starts directing his petals by hand, the speed increased 10 fold which by all accounts, is faster than the speed of a bullet.

Now, take hollowfied Ichigo, he is immeasurably faster than a bullet... it's not even close. Even if Dante slows down time, all that does is bring Ichigo down to a level where he is visible. As far as the shotgun blast is concerned, i could say the same thing about Dante not being able to stand against a black getsuga tenshou.

menokokoro
your right it isnt proof but....and as for them spikes...they didnt pierce ichigo's skin at all but ulquiorra was able to easily stab ichigo through the chest with his hand and im very sure ulquiorra's hand isnt as powerful as one of those spikes...its because its piercing force.... or maybe its because ulquiorra is WAAAAAAAY! more powerful than grimjaw, and also, he used a cero on ichigo not punchin a whole with his hand

dw6xl
or maybe its because ulquiorra is WAAAAAAAY! more powerful than grimjaw, and also, he used a cero on ichigo not punchin a whole with his hand

wats this?
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/271/18/

and are you saying that this same hand thrust would destroy that pilllar that one of those spikes destroyed?

menokokoro
wats this?
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/271/18/

and are you saying that this same hand thrust would destroy that pilllar that one of those spikes destroyed? oh that part! lol and absolutely, might not have the same effect because it is not moving as fast, but it most definitely would have more force.

let me ask you, what about those spikes makes them seem like a blunt force to you? is it the sharp point they have?

dw6xl
oh that part! lol and absolutely, might not have the same effect because it is not moving as fast, but it most definitely would have more force.

let me ask you, what about those spikes makes them seem like a blunt force to you? is it the sharp point they have?

if they werent blunt force they wouldnt of collapsed the pillar like that it woulda went straight through it.....and your saying if ulquiorra's attack was moving faster it would of had more force than grimmjow's spike? your right it prolly would of but it wasnt...and yet still pierced ichigo's chest very easily..also those spikes werent being propelled at the force of a bullet out of the chamber

menokokoro
if they werent blunt force they wouldnt of collapsed the pillar like that it woulda went straight through it.....and your saying if ulquiorra's attack was moving faster it would of had more force than grimmjow's spike? your right it prolly would of but it wasnt...and yet still pierced ichigo's chest very easily..also those spikes werent being propelled at the force of a bullet out of the chamber ok, you shoot a brick with a high caliber rifle, see what happens, it doesn't go straight through, it breaks it in pieces.

no im not sayiing that if ulquiorras attack was moving faster it would have more force, im saying that it wouldn't react to something that large the same way because it isn't moving as fast...but yeah that is true, but it wasn't the point i was making. the reason it pierced ichigo's chest is because ulquiorra is a lot stronger than grimjaw....how do you not understand that? i mean if you hit a nail with a foam hammer it wont do much, but if you do with a normal one at the same speed....you get it.

do you know what makes a blunt force? A BLUNT OBJECT!!!!! those spikes are probably sharper than ulquiorras hand, they most definitely were traveling with more force than a bullet from a barrel, because otherwise there is no possible way it would have done the damage it did, i mean tanks couldn't have done that.

Nephthys
Considering Ichigo can get punched through rock and not splat like a pancake, I'd say he's at the very very least as hard as steel.

edit: Heres Ichigo taking 5 of the bloody spikes and heres what one can do. He's clearly waaaay above steel-like durability.

dw6xl
ok, you shoot a brick with a high caliber rifle, see what happens, it doesn't go straight through, it breaks it in pieces.

no im not sayiing that if ulquiorras attack was moving faster it would have more force, im saying that it wouldn't react to something that large the same way because it isn't moving as fast...but yeah that is true, but it wasn't the point i was making. the reason it pierced ichigo's chest is because ulquiorra is a lot stronger than grimjaw....how do you not understand that? i mean if you hit a nail with a foam hammer it wont do much, but if you do with a normal one at the same speed....you get it.

do you know what makes a blunt force? A BLUNT OBJECT!!!!! those spikes are probably sharper than ulquiorras hand, they most definitely were traveling with more force than a bullet from a barrel, because otherwise there is no possible way it would have done the damage it did, i mean tanks couldn't have done that.

you got me with the blunt force thing but lemme ask you this...do you think ichigo would of tanked one of those spikes to the face?? i highly doubt it...and i still doubt ichigo can take a fully charged shotgun to his face or his stomach...or a juggernaut slash from yamato....lets not forget pandora's box's gattling gun

menokokoro
at that point...maybe, but his current mask form probably would. actually now i think about it, i dont think i finished the first game, i know i saw the end and that is probably why i thought i did, but did any of those guns show enough power to do anything like grimjaws spikes?

No End N Site
'Seriously doubt Ichigo can seriously harm Dante after this...

P20NR6cf4-0

He wasn't even tryin'...Dante hardly ever does.

Nephthys
I wouldn't underestimate Ichogo's abilities. For example: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v41/c350/9.html

All he did was swing his sword. He didn't hit anything. Thats above a big stone fist.

Also, the chapter 90-something 'Drizzly axes' really shows how strong Ichigo is. When he was still a newbie.

menokokoro
'Seriously doubt Ichigo can seriously harm Dante after this...

P20NR6cf4-0

He wasn't even tryin'...Dante hardly ever does. are you serious? THAT is why you think dante is stronger than ichigo? you SERIOUSLY underestimate ichigo. there are so many examples of ichigo stopping stuff much more powerful than that attack. most of them are smaller in volume, but have much more force, that was pathetic, its like a moped vs a Bugati vayron in a race. im sorry, that doesn't even deserve proof. if you HONESTLY believe that to be more powerful, you do not know bleach very well.

No End N Site
are you serious? THAT is why you think dante is stronger than ichigo? you SERIOUSLY underestimate ichigo. there are so many examples of ichigo stopping stuff much more powerful than that attack. most of them are smaller in volume, but have much more force, that was pathetic, its like a moped vs a Bugati vayron in a race. im sorry, that doesn't even deserve proof. if you HONESTLY believe that to be more powerful, you do not know bleach very well.

It proves that he is physically stronger by multiple leagues.

Nephthys
Yeah, no-

http://img35.tx.us.mangafox.com/store/manga/9/09-072.0/compressed/_manga_rain_bleach_ch072_20.jpg

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v09/c072/8.html- Read from here.

No End N Site
Riiiight....

Nephthys
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v09/c072/8.html- Read from here.

No End N Site
What am I suppose to be seein' and readin' here? Cuz dude is no where near as big (Savior would crush him in his hand), or as powerful, nor is he made of solid demon stone.

dw6xl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_FPrVcnauY
watch this clip...at the beginning him and virgil are moving so fast that the rain looks like its standing still..and later on in that clip you see dante getting impaled multiple times and walking it off

and in this clip its shows his cutting ability
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vtkm3SSK38

this shows some more speed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNrqTIWbzBM

Nephthys
The guy is at the very least as strong as Savior, as shown by his ability to create a massive wall of stone with an axe swing and almost knock the team over with the force of his swings when they're behind a feakin' wall, and Ichigo treats him like a ikkle *****. The guy doesn't even make him budge a millimeter, unlike what Savior did with Dante.

Also, size means jack in terms of strength in manga and you should really post some feats for Savior becuase making a small crator really isn't that big a deal. 2nd form Ogichi can obliterate teh ground with the sheer force of his swing.

Nephthys
Yeah, I've seen it, but that feats at least matched by Ichigo's Bankai blitzing Byakuya and making after-images and Hollow mask is faster and 2nd form Ogichi is even faster.

That's probably the only thing that can reliably cut Ichigo.

Where? Its 9 minutes long.

dw6xl
lets not forget pandoras box
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLeRPR6w7Ho&feature=related

he did all this so fast it ;ooked like the frogs were frozen still

marwash22
dude, do you watch Bleach? Ichigo moves faster than the eye can see... and that's just using his bankai. He's both faster and stronger than Dante.

dw6xl
Yeah, I've seen it, but that feats at least matched by Ichigo's Bankai blitzing Byakuya and making after-images and Hollow mask is faster and 2nd form Ogichi is even faster.

That's probably the only thing that can reliably cut Ichigo.

Where? Its 9 minutes long.

lol just watch the first 4 minutes

and i watch it all the time i just kno that dante can react to anything ichigo does...and with time slowed down he could easily kill ichigo

No End N Site
The guy is at the very least as strong as Savior, as shown by his ability to create a massive wall of stone with an axe swing and almost knock the team over with the force of his swings when they're behind a feakin' wall, and Ichigo treats him like a ikkle *****. The guy doesn't even make him budge a millimeter, unlike what Savior did with Dante.

Are you kiddin' me, dude? Savior's very presence rips apart a city and forces large chunks of wreckage to orbit him. And Savior is like 50 times the size of that dude Ichi fought

Also, size means jack in terms of strength in manga and you should really post some feats for Savior becuase making a small crator really isn't that big a deal. 2nd form Ogichi can obliterate teh ground with the sheer force of his swing.

Size means alot in this case. The damn thing is the size of a sky scrapper, that can't be ignored and to casually push it off like that? Ichigo has never shown that much strength.

You ignore the fact that dante is faster after that vid as well.

watch this clip...at the beginning him and virgil are moving so fast that the rain looks like its standing still..and later on in that clip you see dante getting impaled multiple times and walking it off

this shows some more speed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNrqTIWbzBM

SGv5w3kCVHc

@1:40 Let's not forget that Dante can be stabbed like pin cushion and casually shrugs it off. In the DMC2 intro, he is completely unaffected by a building destroying blast.

menokokoro
What am I suppose to be seein' and readin' here? Cuz dude is no where near as big (Savior would crush him in his hand), or as powerful, nor is he made of solid demon stone. well first off, this is when ichigo was still a HUGE pushover (comparatively speaking) and second, you don't know that this guy is weaker than savior.

menos grande are like 3 times the height of savior, and are the assimilation of millions of hollows combining their power together....and they are considered weak compared to pretty much everyone of importance in the show.

watch this clip...at the beginning him and virgil are moving so fast that the rain looks like its standing still..and later on in that clip you see dante getting impaled multiple times and walking it off yeah, that is cool and all, but thats nothing. there is a guy in bleach who mastered his speed so well that it appeared that there were 5 of him, and each one was capable of attacking, but when he was attacked he would simply disapear and reappear somewhere else. do you understand what he is doing? he is moving so quickly that you cannot see him, and then stopping in a certain position for a very small amount of time and then moving to another position for another small amount of time, doing this over and over in 5 different positions and then cycling through it, and doing this so fast and efficiently that it appears to be perfect clones of him. and this guy is a horrible weakling compared to ichigo now.

menokokoro
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/113/06/ his blade didn't even touch it. again, much weaker than current ichigo

No End N Site
well first off, this is when ichigo was still a HUGE pushover (comparatively speaking) and second, you don't know that this guy is weaker than savior.

Yeah he is, Saviors presence destroyed a city.

menos grande are like 3 times the height of savior

No they aren't. Even they would come to Savior's knee.

marwash22
lulz. you did yourself a huge disservice by posting that vid of Dante getting impaled... you can't do that to Ichigo, but look how easily Dante can be cut.

dw6xl
well first off, this is when ichigo was still a HUGE pushover (comparatively speaking) and second, you don't know that this guy is weaker than savior.

menos grande are like 3 times the height of savior, and are the assimilation of millions of hollows combining their power together....and they are considered weak compared to pretty much everyone of importance in the show.

yeah, that is cool and all, but thats nothing. there is a guy in bleach who mastered his speed so well that it appeared that there were 5 of him, and each one was capable of attacking, but when he was attacked he would simply disapear and reappear somewhere else. do you understand what he is doing? he is moving so quickly that you cannot see him, and then stopping in a certain position for a very small amount of time and then moving to another position for another small amount of time, doing this over and over in 5 different positions and then cycling through it, and doing this so fast and efficiently that it appears to be perfect clones of him. and this guy is a horrible weakling compared to ichigo now.

whats the point of using zommiaru or however you spell it?? dante's time stopping nullifys all of his speed...and you posted a video of ichigo's cutting ability for what? i wasnt arguing dante's cutting power to be better i was just proving dante could easily cut ichigo..unless thats for the other guy than my bad

No End N Site
lulz. you did yourself a huge disservice by posting that vid of Dante getting impaled... you can't do that to Ichigo, but look how easily Dante can be cut.

LMAO, show me a sword bouncin' off of Ichi, and show me Ichigo get stabbed up and not be near death. It proves that even if Ichi stabs or cuts Dante, it wont do anything.

Also, Dante has a blade that cuts through space, so yeah.

menokokoro
No they aren't. Even they would come to Savior's knee. yeah i was wrong about saviors size, i must have forgot about his size. but their size is pretty close, not his knee! come on...anyway, they are much more powerful than savior, sure they dont have pieces of a city orbiting them, but thats just because their power is contained and not everything does that when they are powerful, you say that like it proves without a shadow of a doubt that it is more powerful than anything that doesn't. do you understand how much ichigo has progressed? i would say that at the point that he stopped the axe from that big guy, he has gotten...lets see........about 400 times as strong, and that is being EXTREMELY conservative, and that includes speed.

dw6xl

who said anything about dante couldnt be cut?? and how many times have ichigo been cut up? too many times to remember...matterfact sho me a scan of ichigo not getting cut by someone's sword...oh and that video also shows how instant dante's regen is

menokokoro
whats the point of using zommiaru or however you spell it?? dante's time stopping nullifys all of his speed...and you posted a video of ichigo's cutting ability for what? i wasnt arguing dante's cutting power to be better i was just proving dante could easily cut ichigo..unless thats for the other guy than my bad i have absolutely no idea what you are referring to with zommiaru. that was to show that at that point they were that powerful, and ichigo is strong enough now that that would be like taking a plastic knife to him, and that was without even touching the building. so your cutting demonstration is fodder

marwash22
you're missing the point. Point is, Dante isn't strong enough to cut Ichigo. Are we seriously debating this? Have you seen Bleach episode 271? There's no way Dante is cutting Ichigo.

And When Ichigo swings his sword at Dante he isn't just gonna stab some non vital parts of his body, he's gonna slice him in half.

dw6xl
i have absolutely no idea what you are referring to with zommiaru. that was to show that at that point they were that powerful, and ichigo is strong enough now that that would be like taking a plastic knife to him, and that was without even touching the building. so your cutting demonstration is fodder

you keep saying dante cant cut ichigo..prove it with a scan of ichigo tanking a building cutting slash

menokokoro
LMAO, show me a sword bouncin' off of Ichi, and show me Ichigo get stabbed up and not be near death. It proves that even if Ichi stabs or cuts Dante, it wont do anything.

the only reason no swords bounce of ichigo is that he is always fighting someone who is close to or higher power than him. has dante survived being cut in half? or how about his head being cut off? or diced into little pieces, or exploded? all those are things that ichigo could do quite easily.
Also, Dante has a blade that cuts through space, so yeah.
oh wow, that is amazing....how is that relevant?

dw6xl
you're missing the point. Point is, Dante isn't strong enough to cut Ichigo. Are we seriously debating this? Have you seen Bleach episode 271? There's no way Dante is cutting Ichigo.

And When Ichigo swings his sword at Dante he isn't just gonna stab some non vital parts of his body, he's gonna slice him in half.

anime is non canon.....and also i wasnt arguing dante vs h2 ichigo i was arguin dante vs ICHIGO without the h2...im still waiting for someone to post a scan of ichigo tanking a building cutting slash..and who has ichigo ever cut in half??...and you saying he never tanked a sword slash proves my point valid
..doesnt matter if they are on par or stronger than ichigo he still hasnt ever shown to not be cut...ever so how can you argue somethin that never happened?

menokokoro
you keep saying dante cant cut ichigo..prove it with a scan of ichigo tanking a building cutting slash already did that. and then some.

menokokoro
anime is non canon.....and also i wasnt arguing dante vs h2 ichigo i was arguin dante vs ICHIGO without the h2...im still waiting for someone to post a scan of ichigo tanking a building cutting slash most of the anime IS cannon. it is directly off of the manga, the only thing that isn't is the filler

No End N Site
yeah i was wrong about saviors size, i must have forgot about his size. but their size is pretty close, not his knee! come on

Show me this, cuz last I saw, they weren't even taller than the trees in that forest under the desert in Hueco Mundo.

...anyway, they are much more powerful than savior, sure they dont have pieces of a city orbiting them, but thats just because their power is contained and not everything does that when they are powerful, you say that like it proves without a shadow of a doubt that it is more powerful than anything that doesn't. do you understand how much ichigo has progressed? i would say that at the point that he stopped the axe from that big guy, he has gotten...lets see........about 400 times as strong, and that is being EXTREMELY conservative, and that includes speed.

Savior wit NO EFFORT wrecks a city, just by walkin' in it. He has large pieces of wreckage orbitin' him, he doesn't even have to take the effort to grab them and pick them up. And 400 hundred times, lulz, you can't prove that, 5 or 10 maybe. Let me ask you, do you understand how much Dante has progressed? DMC4 takes place YEARS before 2.

And somebody show me ichi tank a slash from a blade that can cut through space, instantaneously.

marwash22
OWj4D0G90N4

LMFAO! do you see how powerful that thing is, Ichigo tanked it with one hand and came out completely unscathed. Dante would piss himself.

marwash22
You're not arguing Dante vs Ichigo in Hollow form? Then what's the friggin point to this? Why are you putting Ichigo up against Dante at full strength, but not Dante against Ichigo at full strength? You're a clown.

Of course Dante would win if you're handicapping Ichigo. Take your spite elsewhere.

dw6xl
smh where does it state that the anime is cannon??? and once again yall bring up h2 ichigo when i clearly stated that dante loses to h2 ichigo but beats him without that hollow form....and im still waiting on that ichigo scan

No End N Site
the only reason no swords bounce of ichigo is that he is always fighting someone who is close to or higher power than him. has dante survived being cut in half? or how about his head being cut off? or diced into little pieces, or exploded? all those are things that ichigo could do quite easily.

By the time Ichi's blade slices trough the left half of his neck, the right half has already healed. And Dante can just as easily can dice Ichi into little pieces.

oh wow, that is amazing....how is that relevant?

Do you know how durable the fabric of space and time is? If you don't know that, it's time to end this little debate, right now. A black hole is an example of the power needed to damage time and space.

Dante uses QS and slashes Ichi to ribons wit he Yamato.

dw6xl
You're not arguing Dante vs Ichigo in Hollow form? Then what's the friggin point to this? Why are you putting Ichigo up against Dante at full strength, but not Dante against Ichigo at full strength? You're a clown.

Of course Dante would win if you're handicapping Ichigo.

lol im a clown now? lol you gotta resort to name callin?? step ya weight up BOY...but on topic h2 ichigo was only shown to come out once ichigo was near death and because he heard orihime's voice...he could never use it at will in the series....but all of a sudden yall talkin about h2 ichigo like he's in that form from the beginning because its obviously not in the OP... and your talking about im handicapping him?? well i guess kubo handicapping him as well cuz he sure wasnt in h2 wen he fought yammy. gin, or aizen..FOH...BOY......YOUR MAD

marwash22
First of all... you're an idiot 'cause it's completely canon.. that is not a clip from a filler arc... it's a direct animation of the manga. jeez, you're either slow or tremendously uninformed.

Ok, I'm not arguing that either, Dante would destroy Ichigo... AT HIS WEAKEST STATE! As long as you're admitting that, when both are at full strength, Ichigo makes Dante his biatch.

vM7m6pGfYv8&feature=related

No End N Site
..FOH...BOY......YOUR MAD

Debates always go sour once feelings start to get hurt and name callin' pops up.

menokokoro
Show me this, cuz last I saw, they weren't even taller than the trees in that forest under the desert in Hueco Mundo. it doesn't matter, size does not = power.

And 400 hundred times, lulz, you can't prove that, 5 or 10 maybe. Let me ask you, do you understand how much Dante has progressed? DMC4 takes place YEARS before 2.ok after that point he learned his zanpaktos name, and then trained by fighting a few guys, that easily doubled his power, then he fought kenpachi, learned to control his power more, and then learned to combine his power with zangetso, that EASILY doubles again, thats 4 times. then he learns to use his bankai, thats another 4 times, (this might sound like im handing it out, but if you REALLY payed attention in the show, it makes sense.) so that is 16 times, then after than he trains a little, and fights a few guys, then learns to use his hollow mask, that at least doubles it, so that is 32 times, then he fights a bunch of guys gaining strength against each one, and then fights grimjaw, thats probably at least double there that is 64 times, then after winning that fight he AT THE VERY LEAST triples his power because he can then fight uquiorra so that is 192, then he fights uquiorra, dies, comes back as h2 which is EASILY like 8 time his power at that point, but thats not the argument, and after that starts fighting the guy who is 5 numbers higher than uquiorra for a while (and while fighting this guy his power was at less than 1/4) so ill give that 3 times, just to be conservative, so...yeah, that is 576 times...i know not "proof" but the people that owned him like he was nothing, and then he gained power to beat them, i feel im being extremely conservative here.

menokokoro
smh where does it state that the anime is cannon??? and once again yall bring up h2 ichigo when i clearly stated that dante loses to h2 ichigo but beats him without that hollow form....and im still waiting on that ichigo scan nowhere...i just meant that i read the manga and watch the anime, and the anime is pretty much perfectly accurate, apart from the filler

menokokoro
By the time Ichi's blade slices trough the left half of his neck, the right half has already healed. And Dante can just as easily can dice Ichi into little pieces.

Do you know how durable the fabric of space and time is? If you don't know that, it's time to end this little debate, right now. A black hole is an example of the power needed to damage time and space.

Dante uses QS and slashes Ichi to ribons wit he Yamato.
you have proof that he heals fast enough for someone who goes like Mach 80 billion (HORRIBLE exaggeration) to cut through?

.....are you kidding? the sword does that because of its magic ability, not because of its slashing ability.

the most impressive feat for slicing shown for dante has been done a long time ago with the flick of a sword against a building without touching it and ichigo's spirit energy since then has risen an incredible amount since then, and in bleach, the more spirit energy being released, the more durrible you are, as shown like 8 times in various fights throughout the anime/manga.

No End N Site
it doesn't matter, size does not = power.

?????
I don't really even care to debate this , cuz my point was that Savior is HUMONGOUS and Dante can hold up Savior with out really tryin'.

ok after that point he learned his zanpaktos name, and then trained by fighting a few guys, that easily doubled his power, then he fought kenpachi, learned to control his power more, and then learned to combine his power with zangetso, that EASILY doubles again, thats 4 times. then he learns to use his bankai, thats another 4 times, (this might sound like im handing it out, but if you REALLY payed attention in the show, it makes sense.) so that is 16 times, then after than he trains a little, and fights a few guys, then learns to use his hollow mask, that at least doubles it, so that is 32 times, then he fights a bunch of guys gaining strength against each one, and then fights grimjaw, thats probably at least double there that is 64 times, then after winning that fight he AT THE VERY LEAST triples his power because he can then fight uquiorra so that is 192, then he fights uquiorra, dies, comes back as h2 which is EASILY like 8 time his power at that point, but thats not the argument, and after that starts fighting the guy who is 5 numbers higher than uquiorra for a while (and while fighting this guy his power was at less than 1/4) so ill give that 3 times, just to be conservative, so...yeah, that is 576 times...i know not "proof" but the people that owned him like he was nothing, and then he gained power to beat them, i feel im being extremely conservative here.

Dude, your numbers WAY too big. You should be usin' addition in most places, not multiplication. Bankai Ichi is like 5X stronger than regular Ichi and the masks ADD(+) power to his Bankai power, they don't multiply his Bankai power by these ridiculous numbers.

you have proof that he heals fast enough for someone who goes like Mach 80 billion (HORRIBLE exaggeration) to cut through?

YES...Vergil

are you kidding? the sword does that because of its magic ability, not because of its slashing ability.

It doesn't matter, it does it and it works.

the most impressive feat for slicing shown for dante has been done a long time ago with the flick of a sword against a building without touching it

Haven't seen Dante effortlessly cut through the hell gate, yet, huh?

and ichigo's spirit energy since then has risen an incredible amount since then, and in bleach, the more spirit energy being released, the more durrible you are, as shown like 8 times in various fights throughout the anime/manga.

Ichigo has not shown that he is more durable than a building sized Hell gate or the Savior.

menokokoro
Dude, your numbers WAY too big. You should be usin' addition in most places, not multiplication. Bankai Ichi is like 5X stronger than regular Ichi and the masks ADD(+) power to his Bankai power, they don't multiply his Bankai power by these ridiculous numbers. no, they aren't, if you look at it logically it makes sense. ichigo gains strength and doubles it, then if he doubles that that makes it 4 times what it was originally. and his hollow mask "added" at least double the power his bankai was currently capable of. if you look at all the guys that trashed him, and then he came back and beat them, he would have had to gain at least the no i gave to do this, 2 huge examples is grimjaw and uquiorra, from when he first met grimjaw and when he faced uquiorra the second time...i guess third...whatever, the final encounter with him, he gained at the very least like 5 times his strength, because grimjaw owned ichigo without even using his sword, then at the power he needed to defeat grimjaw uquiorra owned him in his absolute lowest form and without using his most powerful attacks, then after the fight with grimjaw he was fighting that same form of uquiora without his mask and cut him.

and between that and the axe guy, there were 2 MAJOR increases in power, and a few minor ones.

dw6xl
First of all... you're an idiot 'cause it's completely canon.. that is not a clip from a filler arc... it's a direct animation of the manga. jeez, you're either slow or tremendously uninformed.

Ok, I'm not arguing that either, Dante would destroy Ichigo... AT HIS WEAKEST STATE! As long as you're admitting that, when both are at full strength, Ichigo makes Dante his biatch.

vM7m6pGfYv8&feature=related

smh you still didnt grasp the concep of what i said....ok lets say current ichigo is his "weakest state"...when has he ever shown the ability to transform into his strongest state other than the time that he was dying and orihime was calling out to him??? NEVER.... and once again i was arguing that dante (without devil trigger) beats ichigo in his so called "weakest state" not h2 ichigo....but if this is h2 ichigo dante loses badly

menokokoro

YES...Vergilwhat? virgil went to cut off dantes head by moving so fast that people who can move so fast you cant see then cant see him and cut ichigos head off and he healed before he finished the cut? because if it is anything less than that, it wouldn't work.

It doesn't matter, it does it and it works.
yes but that is besides the point, the point is that the sword was given power to cut time and space, that does not give it extra cutting ability.

Haven't seen Dante effortlessly cut through the hell gate, yet, huh?

that is actually what i was referring to, that was just about as impressive as what i mentioned, and was using the actual blade to make the cut, what i was talking about was without touching it.

Ichigo has not shown that he is more durable than a building sized Hell gate or the Savior. are you kidding? i have given proof that he can do that like 8 times. remember the spikes from grimjaw? and just using logic you could figure it out. having lots of spirit energy protects you from attacks not strong enough to pierce it, so when he is at the very least (aka, in your eyes) 8 times weaker than he is currently and someone who he defeats cuts through something about the same size as that hell gate with just his spirit energy and no blade...then that same force would not be able to hurt him.

marwash22
smh you still didnt grasp the concep of what i said....ok lets say current ichigo is his "weakest state"...when has he ever shown the ability to transform into his strongest state other than the time that he was dying and orihime was calling out to him??? NEVER.... and once again i was arguing that dante (without devil trigger) beats ichigo in his so called "weakest state" not h2 ichigo....but if this is h2 ichigo dante loses badly dude, I'm agreeing with you. relax and comprehend what you're reading. I thought this was a fight between the two characters at their strongest because in the OP, the picture shows Ichigo in his hollowfied form. I'll say it once again, for like the 3rd time, I agree that Dante would beat Ichigo in any circumstance that doesnt include his highest possible level.

One thing I'd like to address though. Are you trying to suggest that ichigo transforming into his full hollow form, isn't canon? Just because he hasn't done it since, doesn't mean that it isn't now an official part of his repertoire.

dw6xl
dude, I'm agreeing with you. relax and comprehend what you're reading. I thought this was a fight between the two characters at their strongest because in the OP, the picture shows Ichigo in his hollowfied form. I'll say it once again, for like the 3rd time, I agree that Dante would beat Ichigo in any circumstance that doesnt include his highest possible level.

One thing I'd like to address though. Are you trying to suggest that ichigo transforming into his full hollow form, isn't canon? Just because he hasn't done it since, doesn't mean that it isn't now an official part of his repertoire.

nah i was saying he doesnt have the control to use it whenever he wants to

Kelvin
Let's not forget about about the weak point of the hollow from...during ichigo's fight wif Espada 6.....it clearly shows that ichigo is scared of the destruction of his hollow mask...bcoz it means the end of his power...so wat dante need to do is juz only stop tikme...destroy the mask...den goes devil trigger n get an easy win...

chuck inglish
Dante was able to go head to head in brute strength with Nero in a sword fight so yes he'd be able to cut ichigo. Dante's only way of winning this match is with QS since Ichigo outclasses him in speed and power output

chuck inglish
dante should be able to keep up with him too since he's a lighting timer and here's dante cutting's strength http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xQonQLixJE

Kelvin
i dont think ichigo outclass dante in speed....ichigo may be fast in traveling from a place to a place...but dante' reaction will sure be able to keep up with ichigo...n about strength...i agree dante will be outmatch with ichigo's hollow getsuga tenshou but dante will still be able to defeat ichigo by dodging or maybe block it with his Rebellion that is charged by his demonic power...

Kelvin
what? virgil went to cut off dantes head by moving so fast that people who can move so fast you cant see then cant see him and cut ichigos head off and he healed before he finished the cut? because if it is anything less than that, it wouldn't work.

yes but that is besides the point, the point is that the sword was given power to cut time and space, that does not give it extra cutting ability.

that is actually what i was referring to, that was just about as impressive as what i mentioned, and was using the actual blade to make the cut, what i was talking about was without touching it.
are you kidding? i have given proof that he can do that like 8 times. remember the spikes from grimjaw? and just using logic you could figure it out. having lots of spirit energy protects you from attacks not strong enough to pierce it, so when he is at the very least (aka, in your eyes) 8 times weaker than he is currently and someone who he defeats cuts through something about the same size as that hell gate with just his spirit energy and no blade...then that same force would not be able to hurt him.

but hav u forget???dante killed 1 boss wif a bullet of his gun each time!!!the gun may not ne showing great power in solid object but it deal damage to energy structure.....

Kelvin
what? virgil went to cut off dantes head by moving so fast that people who can move so fast you cant see then cant see him and cut ichigos head off and he healed before he finished the cut? because if it is anything less than that, it wouldn't work.

are you kidding? i have given proof that he can do that like 8 times. remember the spikes from grimjaw? and just using logic you could figure it out. having lots of spirit energy protects you from attacks not strong enough to pierce it, so when he is at the very least (aka, in your eyes) 8 times weaker than he is currently and someone who he defeats cuts through something about the same size as that hell gate with just his spirit energy and no blade...then that same force would not be able to hurt him.

r u kidding me???u thought the pillar is as big n as strong as the Hell Gate? yes, yamato can cut through space but dont forget...Dante has Rebellion that is as strong as Yamato as well....well if dante is the one who is hit by the spike...i bet he will heal as sson as he is hit n say 'hey that ITCH'

menokokoro
The pillar IS bigger than a hell gate, stronger...unknown. The rest of your response is pure conjecture.

Kelvin
The pillar IS bigger than a hell gate, stronger...unknown. The rest of your response is pure conjecture.

u sure of that???hav u see the Hell Gate...it looks like a building from thousand miles away so wat do u think if u saw it at a few meters away???plus, Dante smashed the Hell gate wif yamato thousand miles away n now u r saying the spikes is stronger n can destroy the Hell Gate more easily....Fine if u reali think like this....than wat about dante's regeneration power....dane could hav easily healed them eve if he is hit thousand times....Ichigo's hollow form is of no use....even super holow wont help...with or without Quicksilver ichigo is going down as Dante's skill is too much for Ichigo....destroy the mask...den ichigo is gonna get his ass cracked by dante n being addressed as 'kid'.

Kelvin
plus....hav u saw the fight of grimjow n ichigo?i mean full fight....it shows that ichigo is scared of the destruction of his mask...so dante will juz need to smash the mask n ichigo is going down.....

Kuja9001
Originally posted by chuck inglish
Dante was able to go head to head in brute strength with Nero in a sword fight so yes he'd be able to cut ichigo. Dante's only way of winning this match is with QS since Ichigo outclasses him in speed and power output.

lol Dante wasn't trying. Nero is end of dmc3 lvl Dante.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.