Butt Worms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
If you have butt worms, discuss them here. Tell us how you got them, what you're doing to get rid of them, etc.

RJ, you go ahead and start us off.

crylaugh

Robtard
Funny story, my Biology teacher in HS, once told the class a story of how he contracted a parasitic worm in India.

He said when he finally flushed it out of his system, it had grown to over three feet long (he measured it), about an inch in diameter and was still very mobile upon exit.

Rogue Jedi
Aaaahahahahahahaaa DDM is talking about a text I sent him. I ate ramen noodles earlier, and my turd had a ramen noodle sticking out of it.

Robtard
Few things of concern:

1) Why are you texting DDM about your shits?

2) May want to keep an eye on your digestion, cos those noodles should have been broken down, guy.

Rogue Jedi
He and I hold nothing back.

Nah, my digestion is fine, they were so good I didnt chew quite enough.

Robtard
You two are so gay for each other, cute.

Don't know, dude. Seems noodles should have been broken down. Old age is starting to show, me thinks.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Funny story, my Biology teacher in HS, once told the class a story of how he contracted a parasitic worm in India.

He said when he finally flushed it out of his system, it had grown to over three feet long (he measured it), about an inch in diameter and was still very mobile upon exit.

That's just f*ckin' sick. sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

That's gross that it was still wiggling around, too. sick

Edit - Also, it's normal to talk to your homies about your shits, as long as it doesn't delve into sexual stuff....cause that's just gross.

That ACDC Chick
sophmore year of high school, we spent two or three months talking about nothing but parasites
and one time, a kid brought in a tape worm his cat threw up no expression

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon

Edit - Also, it's normal to talk to your homies about your shits, as long as it doesn't delve into sexual stuff....cause that's just gross.

I agree, you two are still gay for each other though.

Rogue Jedi
Keep dreamin' greaser.

mikeydude
Originally posted by dadudemon
If you have butt worms, discuss them here. Tell us how you got them, what you're doing to get rid of them, etc.

RJ, you go ahead and start us off.

crylaugh
Thats classic.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
I agree, you two are still gay for each other though.

RJ isn't my type. I like a dude, with a naturally occurring vagina and t*ts...and for that dude to never have had a cawk or balls. And not much hair...

So, yeah, a person born as a female by thinks she's a male is the worst I'll go towards the man side...and only if she's hot.

Rogue Jedi
Rob wishes we were gay so he could watch us and fap to it.

LanceWindu
Seriously though...I've swallowed whole ramen noodles before and never had this problem. Your stomach acid should easily break down a noodle.

Rogue Jedi
I don't think I cooked them enough, they were a bit hard.

LanceWindu
I hate my noodles cooked really soft. I prefer them a tiny bit undercooked.

Rogue Jedi
Well, today was the first time ever that I made them in the microwave.

Mindset
RJ, how often do you have "worms" in your butt?

Rogue Jedi
First time ever.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I hate my noodles cooked really soft. I prefer them a tiny bit undercooked.
same, a nice crunchiness is always gooddroolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.