Strong guy vs hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
strong guy has infinit kinetic force absorbing so he cant be over loaded here

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
strong guy has infinit kinetic force absorbin so he can be over loaded here
As per the OP Strong Guy gets overloaded.

chomperx9
strong guy has infinit kinetic force absorbin so he can be over loaded here hulk still wins

Blanket
Hulk via overloading

TheTyrant
Hulk.

chomperx9
hulk has to many advantages over SG

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Omega Vision
As per the OP Strong Guy gets overloaded.

laughing out loud thumb up

Colossus-Big C
sneer

KingD19
If SG can't be overloaded, then he wins. He'll be amping vastly every time Hulk hits him, and pretty soon he'll be too much to handle.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Blanket
Hulk via overloading

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
If SG can't be overloaded, then he wins. He'll be amping vastly every time Hulk hits him, and pretty soon he'll be too much to handle.

Hulk can still BFR him.

guy222
Hulk

KingD19
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk can still BFR him.

SG can do the same to Hulk.

StiltmanFTW
SG can do the same to Hulk.

Yeah, but it's not as likely as Hulk BFRing him. Hulk starts off stronger. And his strength increases too, so don't count on Guido's closing the gap quickly...

McNasty996
Isn't strong guys heart a big problem or does the op take care
of that

Colossus-Big C
no bfr here

Knowsbleed33
I love the argument that one brick has a better chance of BFRing another brick.

KingD19
Yeah, but it's not as likely as Hulk BFRing him. Hulk starts off stronger. And his strength increases too, so don't count on Guido's closing the gap quickly...

Yes, Hulk starts off a lot stronger, but consider the force of his blows, and every time he hits Guido, he's gonna jump up in strength/durability a fair bit. It won't be long before he surpasses mean green.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Hulk has bigger feet therefore can cling to the ground better. Or something.

KingD19
Hulk has bigger feet therefore can cling to the ground better. Or something.

Epic Win. cool

Bouboumaster
Yes, Hulk starts off a lot stronger, but consider the force of his blows, and every time he hits Guido, he's gonna jump up in strength/durability a fair bit. It won't be long before he surpasses mean green.

WWH punched once or two times Guido and Guido was about to have a heart attack.

Bouboumaster

Well, it's not like Hulk can't jump miles and miles to comeback.

KingD19
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
WWH punched once or two times Guido and Guido was about to have a heart attack.

Read the OP, he has infinite absorption, so that won't be a problem, and that'll be why he wins. Every time Hulk gets stronger and hits him, Guido gets that much stronger. So basically, everytime Hulk amps by 1, Guido amps by 2-3.

Bouboumaster
Read the OP, he has infinite absorption, so that won't be a problem, and that'll be why he wins. Every time Hulk gets stronger and hits him, Guido gets that much stronger. So basically, everytime Hulk amps by 1, Guido amps by 2-3.

Well, in that case, the two only viable options for Hulk is too:
1- Bfr him in the space: Guido would die pretty quickly. On the other hand, Hulk can comeback from it.

2- Outlast him, without giving him a punch. Guido will probably tired out sometimes... But if it's Savage Hulk, these scenario can't happen.

Knowsbleed33
Well, it's not like Hulk can't jump miles and miles to comeback.

It's not like any brick could do the same thing. Hulks leaping ability isn't some special trait only he has, it comes from having very powerful legs.

KingD19
Well, in that case, the two only viable options for Hulk is too:
1- Bfr him in the space: Guido would die pretty quickly. On the other hand, Hulk can comeback from it.

2- Outlast him, without giving him a punch. Guido will probably tired out sometimes... But if it's Savage Hulk, these scenario can't happen.

Has Hulk ever punched someone into space?

Knowsbleed33
No, but Hulks been punched into space.

KingD19
No, but Hulks been punched into space.

Well Guido can probably reach the strength level needed to replicate it.

StiltmanFTW

His strength is gonna decrease again every time he hits Hulk back stick out tongue

janus77
Hulk wins... strength + durability + healing are required. simply absorbing strength isn't enough.

also, Hulk will always be stronger than Guido because Guido receives Hulk's punch in order to go up a level, Guido is not the one who amps up first...

Hulk would simply rattle Strong Guy and cause his brain to turn to soup, without giving much in the way of kinetic energy to Guido, in comparison to what Hulk's punches would deliver.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk wins... strength + durability + healing are required. simply absorbing strength isn't enough.

also, Hulk will always be stronger than Guido because Guido receives Hulk's punch in order to go up a level, Guido is not the one who amps up first...

Hulk would simply rattle Strong Guy and cause his brain to turn to soup, without giving much in the way of kinetic energy to Guido, in comparison to what Hulk's punches would deliver. why need durability when you absorb kinetic motion? nothing hitting you can hurt you.

Bouboumaster
Hum... Could Hulk take him in a bearhug?

Omega Vision
Hum... Could Hulk take him in a bearhug?
I'm not sure if that would be kinetic energy or not.

Black bolt z
I love the argument that one brick has a better chance of BFRing another brick. Yet you said juggs has a better chance of BFRing WWH then WWH does of BFRing juggs.

Lord_Talron
because no one can stop the juggernaut whistle

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
because no one can stop the juggernaut whistle BFR...

Lord_Talron
LIES. TAKE YOUR SLANDER SOMEWHERE ELSE GOOD SIR.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
LIES. TAKE YOUR SLANDER SOMEWHERE ELSE GOOD SIR. evilgrin

KingD19
His strength is gonna decrease again every time he hits Hulk back stick out tongue

He chooses when he releases the energy remember? To my knowledge, it doesn't just dissipate when he hits people.

vansonbee
Yeah, but it's not as likely as Hulk BFRing him. Hulk starts off stronger. And his strength increases too, so don't count on Guido's closing the gap quickly... Strength and force inter-tween down the road, but runs in different concepts.

Hulk with the BFR win, otherwise SG.

Colossus-Big C
I wonde what would happen if juggs ran into some one with infinit Kinetic absorbing would his infinit momentum be cancled out

Black bolt z
I wonde what would happen if juggs ran into some one with infinit Kinetic absorbing would his infinit momentum be cancled out Unless they could cut the link he would keep moving because he would have infinte kinetic energy so they would absorb it but he would still be moving.

Omega Vision
I wonde what would happen if juggs ran into some one with infinit Kinetic absorbing would his infinit momentum be cancled out
Physics doesn't work that way.

jrodslam
Guido not being able to be overloaded wins. A BFR Can work both ways, ,but i dont see it for neither.

Colossus-Big C
Physics doesn't work that way. what would happen then

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yet you said juggs has a better chance of BFRing WWH then WWH does of BFRing juggs.

Show me where I said that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.