Blob vs Carange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill cis on morality... carnage is on a murder spree in the city when cops and news channels stop reporting on the mutilated bodies and possible suspects to go live TV at a bank where blob has attempted to rob it... Carnage watching this on television becomes angry that his work and masterpiece is not being reported or given the proper attention and decides to go after blob to regain the spot life.

blob in the middle of the streets starts to laugh as he walks through their police cars and gun fire...tossing cars to the side and flipping them into each other..

Carnage swings onto a light post to confront blob who is on the ground everyone for a split second thing it is spiderman until they get a good look and carnage starts to talk..

Blob what the hell are you suppose to be ugly? looks like you need a new dental plan here let me help you...

blob tears the light post from the ground as Carnage jumps off it to face him...

Carnage
personal soundtrack in his head..

feed my frankenstein - alice cooper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eHFEGbmi6g&feature=related
static x - cold

vs

Blob

personal soundtrack

friday - ice cube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_NdaedMGk
back up song is nathaniel dawkins- bring it on

SamZED
Carnage takes this.

Parmaniac
and his soundtrack is way better too

Wild Shadow
well.. it fits each of them i think,, i wouldnt say one is better then the other just different.

so how does carnage take dukes out?

SamZED
Suffocate him maybe. Or blind.

jinzin
Who is..... "Carange"?... What the f**k?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by jinzin
Who is..... "Carange"?... What the f**k? i was tired and i didnt notice.. and you know damn well its carnage.

StiltmanFTW

New symbiote. Stronger than Toxin, Carnage, Venom and Spider-Man combined. You have a lot of catching up to do, man wink

Cletus takes this.

the ninjak
Carnage sends stuff down Blob's throat and laughs as Blob desperately tries to lunge and breath.

jinzin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i was tired and i didnt notice.. and you know damn well its carnage.

You never know, I thought it might be Carnage's french doppleganger.

xmarksthespot
You never know, I thought it might be Carnage's french doppleganger. Nope, that's Caranage. The guy in the poll. 313

jinzin
laughing

This isn't fair! Blobs up against 3 opponents in this thread. stick out tongue

Mshinu

Sounds like a mexican symbiote.

Wild Shadow
why it gotta be mexican B? is it b/c he's an alien? or b/c of the car in his name like mechanic thats some racist sh#@ B....

jinzin
laughing out loud

That was good.

Wild Shadow
yp-41qSBmGI&feature=related

Lord_Talron
both soundtracks fit them thumb up

anyways, blob cant really hurt carnage near as well as carnage can hurt blob

Wild Shadow
dont mess with the Blob he is a gangsta...

7OFwwlk-qsI&feature=related

SamZED
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Man, I was gonna make an angry comment like "situation in Iraq is not a laughing matter!" or something like that but I can't help myself lmao

Lord_Talron
hahahhahahahaha i love that

Black bolt z
dont mess with the Blob he is a gangsta...

7OFwwlk-qsI&feature=related Since when is the fat kid the one that runs the party!?!?!?

Wild Shadow
when he is the only one who passes for having muscles and surrounded by skinny small p&^*% kids...

UOEOn3fng9U

as you can see this guy is running the party

Black bolt z
when he is the only one who passes for having muscles and surrounded by skinny small p&^*% kids...

UOEOn3fng9U

as you can see this guy is running the party Don't feel like watching it.I see the fat guy get out of helecopter and I already see what is going to happen.

Lord Feron
Anyway carnage slices his head off.

Parmaniac
The fat kid is doing his mating habits cause he's in love with the tank driving by.

JakeLockley
blob may be strong, but ye carnage would just own him. eat his eyes, run circles around him, make him choke and buh-bye

Wild Shadow
blob beats him with the light post..

Lord_Talron
that little kid is the IRL kingpin thumb up

jinzin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Anyway carnage slices his head off.

Carnage might but what would Carange do?

Or worse yet; Caranage?

Lord_Talron
whats the blobs resistance to piercing and slashing attacks?

Mshinu
He has been cut by wolvie`s claws and magical swords but not much else I think.

Some parts of his head like his eyes and mouth are vulnerable tho.

StiltmanFTW
Pretty sure his face is vulnerable, yeah. Even with CIS Cletus should be able to cut him there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.