Zatoichi vs Snake Eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
oyH0lmP4N7Y

vs

o1HL85Vbavo

Swords only.

Snake only has his visor or special glasses etc...but has none of his black armor suit etc...He just wearing jeans, a shirt, shoes and a jean jacket.

They stand 10 feet away from each other.

Fight takes place in a field.

Who wins?

KingD19
Snake-Eyes, greater agility and strength, he's a lot younger so he's got better stamina, and Snake-Eyes fought an extremely skilled opponent. From that vid, Zatoichi only fought canon fodder guards, and one guy who was a lot better in his mind than he was in real life.

Ages
Zatoichi is a.......beast! That vid was impressive; I'm sure SnakeEyes could of done the same, but Zat did it with style. Comical style too.

Snake gets the majority for the obvious reasons (age, agility, strength).

But no doubt Zat shows skill/dexterity & experience with his sword handling, impressive for a blind guy.

All I saw from snake was some mild sword usage & skill with the tonfas more then sword.

KingD19
Originally posted by Ages
Zatoichi is a.......beast! That vid was impressive; I'm sure SnakeEyes could of done the same, but Zat did it with style. Comical style too.

Snake gets the majority for the obvious reasons (age, agility, strength).

But no doubt Zat shows skill/dexterity & experience with his sword handling, impressive for a blind guy.

All I saw from snake was some mild sword usage & skill with the tonfas more then sword.

True, and as for SE showing more use with the tonfa-swords, you've got to realize that he was using a katana, which is a heavy blade meant to be wielded with both hands. Zatoichi was using something like a wakizashi or a ninjato, which can easily be drawn with one hand, it's also a lot faster to swing around than a katana.

BruceSkywalker
I haven't watched Zatoichi in a long time.. sad

that said Snake Eyes ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.