Genis vell vs Sentinel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko, kill cis on morality on...

Sentinel (alan scott w/starheart)

Creed-My Sacrifice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cISUzaa5v8o

vs

Genis Vell(insane)

The White Stripes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j7huh5Egew

Alan Scott at his daughter's grave mourning and reminiscing reliving his memories of her....

the ground starts to shake as her corps crawls out of its grave...shocked at the grotesque lifeless husk who stares at him and shimmers with some type of cosmic power he tries to use his power to put it back into her grave.. it begins to talk why daddy? dont you love me..

angry he grinds his teeth and uses the star heart to put everything back in its place...

Genis Vell makes his intro with a smile.. all life ends why do you cling to her memory.. its a waste of time and a sick joke...

Scott angry and teary eyes lunges at Genis...

"Id"
All Lanterns regardless of its color, are susceptible to photon manipulation. Genis is basically Dr. Light on BALCO.

Prep-Man
Sentinel isn't your basic lantern, right? He's magical in nature.

Warlord
yeah I don't know if Gennis can manipulate magic

Prep-Man
supposedly in the next JLA/JSA crossover, we'll learn more about the starheart and how powerful it is.

JakeTheBank
I think Genis has shown the ability to manipulate magic before with the whole "magic is energy, I manipulate energy" thing.

Warlord
that was Vulcan wink

Wild Shadow
magic is still energy and its something genis excels at.. i think both sides will have to get creative with each other rather then just toss energy blast at each other.

Warlord
I'd give him the win over any other lantern.
as for aLLAN i DON'T KNOW

Wild Shadow
both are extremely powerful.. i guess it comes down to a feat war

"Id"
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Sentinel isn't your basic lantern, right? He's magical in nature.
They are still hard light constructs, the only difference is source that fuels it. Instead of will power, its chaotic magical energies or what not.

Originally posted by Warlord
yeah I don't know if Gennis can manipulate magic
Genis made it vary clear that he manipulates all forms of energy, magic is no exception. To such extant that when the universe was recreated (with Entropys help). He blended both science, and magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.