Homer Simpsons Email (chunkylover53)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Just thought I'd post this amusing article about the Simpsons from the (kids) BBC
Well, I'm off to write an email....big grin

finti
yeah I wonder what brand of beer he is drinking, so we can import it to queeqs place

Dexx
that could be a good job...answering e-mails.

Thomas H
mmm, beer..hehe HEINEKEN is now the most sold beer in the world!waaahoo!

BAN-ONE MCGUINN
Rolling Rock pony bottles in a bucket of ice!!!!!!!!!aaaaahhhhhhhhh

ToMacco
I've had chunkylover53 under my name for a few weeks now, but no one seems to have noticed.

Raz
I noticed!

finti
me too

ToMacco
Thanks fellas rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Corran
I didn't, sorry To.

Fitch
Well I just got back from vacantion and I noticed before this thread.nice ideea.....make it popular smile

ToMacco
I'll try, Fitch.

By the way, I think I tried to email Homer when I was all shitfaced last Friday. I wonder if he responded. I havn't checked my email for days. I often get angry phone calls for not checking my emails. Which is why I don't check it. I like the attention.

Fitch
I think I'll mail him.....that would be nice.Just to ask him hows the job and I'll buy him a beer laughing out loud

mechmoggy
I hadn't noticed To, sorry dude.

In my defence, I was so happy to see you'd returned I didn't analize your avatar. big grin

Captain REX
That's neat. I need to go right an e-mail...

Tex
I noticed, I notice everthing, because I'm perfect!stick out tongue

ToMacco
Um. . . just keep telling yourself that, buddy.

And I still havn't checked my email. I'm going to do that right now.

ToMacco
That son of a ***** didn't email me back! I'll never watch the show again. Ahh, who am I kidding? I'll probably watch it tonight.

Perhaps I didn't email him at all. Perhaps it was one of my drunken fantasies on Friday night. God knows I wasn't with a chick. I was at a bar that night, and one of my old girl friends from high school was there. She had these really tight pants on, and I kept bouncing coins off her ass. She didn't think it was as funny as we all did.

Captain REX
Um...yeah, that's excellent. I'm, uh, happy for you. eek!

ToMacco
Rexie, how the hell are ya?

Captain REX
Doin good To. Been busy with school and got terribly close to flunking, but raised my grades in the nick of time! Woohoo! smile

ToMacco
why were you close to flunking?

Captain REX
F in one class, D's in two others. The district is very tight about grades, and it bugs the hell out of me. Luckily, the F was raised to a C- in less than a month and the D's became a C+ and a B-.

Plus, I'm a lazy slacker. I've been here for one year and you guys still don't seem to know that...

ToMacco
I'm concerned about your academics. Perhaps your depressed?

Fitch
his new grades aren't so bad.....

Captain REX
To, you're starting to sound like a psychiatrist. Working with those boxes too much?

Anyway, not depressed, just too lazy. Anyway, my grades are steadily raising, so I'm in no flunking position. smile

finti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.