Orion vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Lunacyde
Physically Black Adam is a bit more powerful, but Orion's energy manipulating abilities and such make this a really good fight, one which I am really not sure who will win.

Warlord
Orion.
Same stats, more versatile

amnesia
Black adam. He don't hold back at all. And he is super cool...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Physically Black Adam is a bit more powerful, but Orion's energy manipulating abilities and such make this a really good fight, one which I am really not sure who will win.

not sure about being physically more powerful.
Orion is a beast....

Mshinu
They solo eachother.

If I have to pick, I`d say a slight majority to Orion

Sasaraixx
Orion

Black bolt z
BA.

cdtm
Could go either way really.

Omega Vision
I don't see either backing down or giving up. This ends in a gory fatality.

They did battle once for a short time, I forget which had the upper hand.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't see either backing down or giving up. This ends in a gory fatality.

They did battle once for a short time, I forget which had the upper hand.

Nobody, really. It was hardly a fight.

Q99
Orion takes it in my book, close in HtH, way better range.

Lord_Talron
orion because of versitility. black adam doesnt have much more than shouting shazam and moving as far as tricks

vigio
dur

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lunacyde
I agree with your breakdown, where BA has the edge physically while Orion has the edge in versatility. It's why I give Orion the win. His Astro-Force one-shotted Supes before (twice). Definitely a big power feat for him there. Given the range of it and versatility, BA goes down.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by amnesia

cool

Prep-Man
Originally posted by amnesia

He won't hold back? Orion kills more regularly than Black Adam. Orion killed an entire race before. Just because he was pissed. Orion would take Adam to school.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Enyalus
I agree with your breakdown, where BA has the edge physically while Orion has the edge in versatility. It's why I give Orion the win. His Astro-Force one-shotted Supes before (twice). Definitely a big power feat for him there. Given the range of it and versatility, BA goes down.

Has Black Adam gone toe to toe against Superman? Because Orion has on more than one occasion.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Has Black Adam gone toe to toe against Superman? Because Orion has on more than one occasion.

He's had brief skirmishes with him at least twice.

Prep-Man
I know of one, but it was hardly a battle. When was the second time?

Enyalus
Has Black Adam gone toe to toe against Superman?
In that skirmish you know of, Black Adam was the one who looked superior to Mr. S-Shield.

*shrug*

Also beating the hell out of Shazam in the ROE isn't too shabby.

Prep-Man
In that skirmish you know of, Black Adam was the one who looked superior to Mr. S-Shield.

*shrug*

Also beating the hell out of Shazam in the ROE isn't too shabby.

But it didn't go the distance. He looked, didn't mean he is superior. While Orion has gone up against a sun dipped Superman AND a Superman that wasn't holding back, because he was mind controlled. I think the strength thing is close (most top tiers are close), but I think Orion has shown that he is superior to beings like Captain Marvel and BA.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Good fight. BA for a slim majority or even split

Enyalus
But it didn't go the distance. He looked, didn't mean he is superior. While Orion has gone up against a sun dipped Superman AND a Superman that wasn't holding back, because he was mind controlled. I think the strength thing is close (most top tiers are close), but I think Orion has shown that he is superior to beings like Captain Marvel and BA.
Meh. I just keep going back to Firestorm turning that bridge to lead while Orion was holding it up and Orion not being able to keep it held up after that. And his looking vastly poorer against Doomsday Wars DD than Superman, and even Wonder Woman, did. I'd put his strength in Wonder Woman's level rather than Superman's level. And I know they have grappled before and appeared dead even, but Superman's strength is dynamic and he often holds back. Orion can't say the same until you take Motherbox out of the equation.

Prep-Man
Meh. I just keep going back to Firestorm turning that bridge to lead while Orion was holding it up and Orion not being able to keep it held up after that. And his looking vastly poorer against Doomsday Wars DD than Superman, and even Wonder Woman, did. I'd put his strength in Wonder Woman's level rather than Superman's level. And I know they have grappled before and appeared dead even, but Superman's strength is dynamic and he often holds back. Orion can't say the same until you take Motherbox out of the equation.

Everyone brings that up, but he was hold by a Binding bess in Simonson's run and got out of that in an instance.

Actually, I'll be nice and take out the Mother Box for Orion, because it wouldn't be fare. He'd just revert Black Adam back to Teth. Mother Box's can cut off the powers of the Marvel family as it has shown in the past.

BattleMage
Has Black Adam gone toe to toe against Superman? Because Orion has on more than one occasion. Did Orion win any?

BattleMage
Man 2 man Black Adam

Prep-Man
Originally posted by BattleMage
Did Orion win any?

Only the one in Superman Confidential or whatever it was. One blast from the Astro Force. Same would be for Teth, only a little longer, IMO.

BattleMage
Only the one in Superman Confidential or whatever it was. One blast from the Astro Force. Same would be for Teth, only a little longer, IMO. Cool thanks

cdtm
Everyone brings that up, but he was hold by a Binding bess in Simonson's run and g

And a lot of writers simply don't know their New Gods history... Orion was pretty casually tearing apart mechanical juggernauts as big as a mountain in Kirby's run.

Byrne had some good feats too, which makes him allowing Surfer to punk him pretty puzzling.. (And yet he had Darkseid easily handle him.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.