Supergirl vs BlackBolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
they fight
no holding back

byrdgang21
Black bolt wins. An all out scream should be too much for supergirl.

Omega Vision
Supergirl. She's waaay faster and stronger and can probably take BB out before he gets a chance to open his mouth.

Flameback
SG should win with the edge on speed, strength and durability but if BB gets a chance to scream then it would probably be a different outcome.

the ninjak
Kryptonians tend to flaunt their durability.

Black bolt z
I'm going with my main man BB.Bloodlusted BB would be much more powerful then holding back BB.

Mindship
Unless BB can do this at superspeed, his opening his mouth to scream invites an HV vocalectomy.

Mshinu
BB got this one in the bag.

D_Dude1210
Black Bolt and SG face off. SG flies in and beats the crud out of BB with her superspeed, snapping his limbs like twigs.

BB screams in agony.

SG dies.

Konton
No holding back?
Kara uses his innards for a foot rest.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Black bolt wins. An all out scream should be too much for supergirl.

I doubt it.

#1. If Supergirl actually uses her speed Blackbolt has no chance.
#2. Blackbolts scream is not multi-directional, hitting someone with her flight and speed will prove difficult.
#3. I highly doubt unless he connects with a scream at point blank range that it will harm her significantly. Kryptonians have survived nuclear bombs at point blank, supernovas, the center of suns, etc.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Supergirl. She's waaay faster and stronger and can probably take BB out before he gets a chance to open his mouth.
I wouldn't give her the edge in strength at all. And while I agree 100% that she's noticeably faster in a pure sense, Blackbolt's reactions cancel most of that out.

I'd give it a 5/10 split.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Enyalus
I wouldn't give her the edge in strength at all. And while I agree 100% that she's noticeably faster in a pure sense, Blackbolt's reactions cancel most of that out.

I am sorry, but you are clearly delusional if you seriously believe that Blackagar is anywhere in Kara's league strength-wise. Kara is in the same level as Wonder Woman and Superman who have destroyed moons and moved planets with their strength.

With no holding back Kara speed blitzes him at near Superluminal speed and literally punches his head off before he can speak.

Johnny Sorrow

BB doesn't have light-speed reflexes.

TheTyrant
Neither does Supergirl.

Black bolt wins.

Omega Vision

Black Bolt isn't equal to a Kryptonian in strength. Where do you get that from?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Neither does Supergirl.

Black bolt wins.
Lol. Supergirl doesn't have FTL reflexes? You're too funny. laughing out loud

Johnny Sorrow
Neither does Supergirl.

bangin

Lunacyde
Neither does Supergirl.

Black bolt wins.

Why would you assume this when she has moved FTL before?

TheTyrant
Show me a scan of Kara fighting at FTL speed?

Digi
Lol. Supergirl doesn't have FTL reflexes? You're too funny. laughing out loud

Flight speed isn't reflex speed. FTL reflexes is Flash level.

Gladiator didn't seem to be able to speedblitz King Blackagar. srug

TheTyrant
People need to learn that COMBAT speed =/= TRAVEL speed.

xmarksthespot
Supergirl.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Digi
Flight speed isn't reflex speed. FTL reflexes is Flash level.

Gladiator didn't seem to be able to speedblitz King Blackagar. srug IRC, didn't Gladiator threw in punch after a charge (during WOK)?
Agree, I believe Kara take 7/10.

Lunacyde
Unfortunately I don't know how to post scans here. However...

#1. Kara has taken a Nuke at point blank range without even being knocked out.

#2. Kara has flown through a moon at superluminal speeds completely destroying it.

#3. You're right combat speed =/= Flight speed. Too bad Kara is far faster than Blackagar in both categories.

#4. Kara learned from the Flash how to vibrate her body so fast that Wonder Girl couldn't see her right in front of her face.

Black bolt z
why are you guys calling BB blackagar?

Supergirl>BB in strength
Supergirl>BB in speed.
But one good scream and supergirl is down.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Supergirl>BB in strength
Supergirl>BB in speed.

You have his namesake and you don't know his real name?
Blackagar Boltagon.
where do you think black bolt came from.

the heights of his electron amping levels are still not fully known. until then, i give this fight to Kara. 6.5/10
BB is not as slow as some folks think. he has gone toe to toe with Gladiator b4 who is arguably faster and stronger than Supergirl. it's troo if he catches her in a full on scream she might get ko'ed, but she ain't no slouch either. she wins for now.

Enyalus
Black Bolt isn't equal to a Kryptonian in strength. Where do you get that from?
Had a hard time deciding who to quote after the shitstorm I kicked up.

BB has fought evenly with both the Hulk and with Gladiator. She doesn't outclass him in strength. Period.

Nor does she have FTL reflexes. Or FTL flight speed.

xmarksthespot
why are you guys calling BB blackagar? Because that's his name... ermm

Black bolt z
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
You have his namesake and you don't know his real name?
Blackagar Boltagon.
where do you think black bolt came from. I mean it's just easier to type BB.

Lunacyde

BB has fought evenly with both the Hulk and with Gladiator. She doesn't outclass him in strength. Period.

Neither Hulk or Gladiator are as strong as Kara.

Also my bad, she has flown 99.8% the speed of light.

celeyhyga17
im gonna check his respect thread again. i believe ive seen him catch missiles by hand. his reflexes can be beastly.

ah it wasnt a missile. it was a tank projectile.
http://img353.imageshack.us/i/blackboltfeat62ez.gif/
ok. dude aint slow.

TheTyrant
Glads and Hulk are much strogger than a girl that gets her ass kicked by WW in 2 seconds. Or loses to Artemis.

Omega Vision

Being able to hang with someone in h/h does not automatically equate to strength parity.

Lunacyde

Supergirl>BB in strength
Supergirl>BB in speed.

Kara has taken high yield nukes to the face and flew through a moon at 99.8% the speed of light causing it's complete destruction, without being knocked out. I don't think one scream is gonna do it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lunacyde
I don't believe you. Even if you're using Loeb's reboot of her when she was supposedly stronger than Superman, she had no feats to put her above Hulk and Gladiator.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
im gonna check his respect thread again. i believe ive seen him catch missiles by hand. his reflexes can be beastly. The speed of light is something along the lines of 100,000x the speed of a missile...

This person fought that person isn't always a very good way to gauge strength.

Enyalus
Being able to hang with someone in h/h does not automatically equate to strength parity.
Being able to hang with someone in a h2h fight is really the only thing that matters in a fight, so regardless, strength won't be a factor if he hung with Gladiator and Hulk.

Prep-Man
Supes.

Omega Vision
Being able to hang with someone in a h2h fight is really the only thing that matters in a fight, so regardless, strength won't be a factor if he hung with Gladiator and Hulk.
There are lots of guys that could give Hulk a fight that would get destroyed by a no PIS bloodlusted Supergirl due to her speed and other powers. BB is one of them.

Enyalus
There are lots of guys that could give Hulk a fight that would get destroyed by a no PIS bloodlusted Supergirl due to her speed and other powers. BB is one of them.
Blackbolt is free from PIS and CIS in this match as well. His reflexes are superb. He's a better fighter than she is. Trained by Karnak > trained by Amazons. And he's more versatile than she is, with his scream being more powerful than her heat vision.

It's a split to me.

TheTyrant
Uhh..at best she has hypersonic travel speed. Her speed would not be a problem for BB at all.

Prep-Man
She's flown much faster than that. Especially in space.

Konton
Blackbolt is free from PIS and CIS in this match as well. His reflexes are superb. He's a better fighter than she is. Trained by Karnak > trained by Amazons. And he's more versatile than she is, with his scream being more powerful than her heat vision.

It's a split to me.

It would take much more time for Blackagar to scream than it would for Kara to hv his face in.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Konton
It would take much more time for Blackagar to scream than it would for Kara to hv his face in.
If you say so.

He has electromagnetic shielding at his disposal.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Prep-Man
She's flown much faster than that. Especially in space.

are you talking about her first appearence in LOSH?

Lunacyde
#1. Kara was trained by the Amazons, Batman, and some of the best fighters on Earth. She is more skilled H2H than Hulk easily and most likely Gladiator as well.

#2. Superman and Kryptonians in general have a far higher base strength than Hulk and Gladiator.

#3. Catching a tank shell isn't that impressive as a speed feat, Captain America, Master Chief, and Midnighter have all deflected them. In comparison to someone who is on a kryptonian speed level this is not very impressive.

xmarksthespot
If you say so.

He has electromagnetic shielding at his disposal. Unless it's always up, or he has time to prepare, then he needs to actually erect it.

Otherwise she just comes too fast for him.

jalek moye

and dont forget he went hand to hammer against thor

Enyalus
Yes, yes. Kryptonians have teh ubar speedz!!!1 and all that.

You're all lucky Smurph doesn't have internet access. He'd defend BB's honor.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Otherwise she just comes too fast for him. blackbolt has that effect on women

Omega Vision
Yes, yes. Kryptonians have teh ubar speedz!!!1 and all that.

You're all lucky Smurph doesn't have internet access. He'd defend BB's honor.
I don't fear Smurph. Just his arguments.

jalek moye
I think Supergirl wins, but it's not easy

Lunacyde
#1. What strength feats does BB have that don't depend on saying "he hung with so-and-so in a fight"?

#2. What speed feats does BB have that don't depend on saying "he hung with so and so in a fight"?

Black bolt z
It's possible to trap kara in a forcefield.He can create a very strong force field with a wave of his hand.

D-Block

#2. Superman and Kryptonians in general have a far higher base strength than Hulk and Gladiator.
I can see Hulk But Glads is right there with Superman if not.

TheTyrant
Shame on Bolt for losing a forum fight to supergirl...

Lunacyde
I've been asking for some kind of argument for BB other than he wins. Anyone?

Lunacyde
Uhh..at best she has hypersonic travel speed. Her speed would not be a problem for BB at all.

She's flown 99.8% the speed of light.

Enyalus
I've been asking for some kind of argument for BB other than he wins. Anyone?
Reactionwise, I took some of these from his respect thread (first page, not hard to find):

Against The Sphnix (classic version who went against Galactus, not the recent blah one):

http://img67.exs.cx/img67/5563/vssphinx19mx.jpg
http://img63.exs.cx/img63/9550/vssphinx25qz.jpg
http://img171.exs.cx/img171/9885/vssphinx31pn.jpg

Notice in the second scan he dodges Sphnix's laser blast from near-point blank.

And here he catches the bullet from a sniper rifle, again demonstrating that his reflexes are up to par:

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7461/blackboltfeat62ez.th.gif

xmarksthespot
I would wager there are scans of Wolverine doing the same or similar to lasers and bullets.

Omega Vision
Reactionwise, I took some of these from his respect thread (first page, not hard to find):

Against The Sphnix (classic version who went against Galactus, not the recent blah one):

http://img67.exs.cx/img67/5563/vssphinx19mx.jpg
http://img63.exs.cx/img63/9550/vssphinx25qz.jpg
http://img171.exs.cx/img171/9885/vssphinx31pn.jpg

Notice in the second scan he dodges Sphnix's laser blast from near-point blank.

And here he catches the bullet from a sniper rifle, again demonstrating that his reflexes are up to par:

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/7461/blackboltfeat62ez.th.gif
Bullet catching is something a well trained enhanced human can perform. Hell Batman has deflected bullets before.

Nothing that proves his reflexes are close to Kara's.

Original Smurph
Supergirl. She's waaay faster and stronger and can probably take BB out before he gets a chance to open his mouth. uh, what?

Yes, she has a speed edge, and she might be stronger- proof would be nice in that regard though.

None of that is really relevant though, as a no-holding-back Black Bolt has almost Green Lantern level versatility on top of his ridiculous physical stats, and can amp his strength above Kara's (if he doesn't start above already).

Her only hope for this thread is if she instantly goes for a heat vision attack before he raises his shield, screams, or pulls some crazy matter manipulation- but considering the level of physical and energy abuse that has failed to put down Black Bolt in the past, I'd like to see some cogent reasoning as to why this would actually be any more effective than the rest of the high herald attacks that failed in that regard.

jalek moye
Given the people he has foguht and how he's done. I think he's fast enough to fight her but shes still a good deal faster.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Original Smurph

Her only hope for this thread is if she instantly goes for a heat vision attack before he raises his shield, screams, or pulls some crazy matter

with what he did to Vulcan's blasts I would like to think the heat vision wouldnt even touch him if he was on guard.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by jalek moye
with what he did to Vulcan's blasts I would like to think the heat vision wouldnt even touch him if he was on guard. Yeah. iirc, he's also manipulated or reversed Adam Warlock's energy attacks in the past, and, unlike the Vulcan fight, he's not initially holding back here.

Blanket
Bullet catching is something a well trained enhanced human can perform. Hell Batman has deflected bullets before.

Nothing that proves his reflexes are close to Kara's. Difference between sniper bullets and handguns... and alien snipers. And most 'enhanced' humans can't catch bullets anyway... especially when they aren't even expecting it.

Curiousity kicks in, and this makes me wonder what Supergirl's done... ?

jalek moye
Yeah. iirc, he's also manipulated or reversed Adam Warlock's energy attacks in the past, and, unlike the Vulcan fight, he's not initially holding back here.

he has, he's sent them right back at him and simply sent them away. has also just absorbed energy attacks.

Enyalus

Nothing that proves his reflexes are close to Kara's.
All pretty irrelevant, considering Kara doesn't punch/kick have combat speed faster than point-blank lasers and alien sniper rifles.

His reflexes are enough to deal with her pure speed edge. As I said originally.

Konton
Seing as how Kara isn't holding back, what's to stop her from moving faster than he can see? Wonder Girl has some point blank reflex feats from Superboy Prime and Superman robots and she couldn't see Kara vibrating five yards yonder.

Enyalus
Seing as how Kara isn't holding back, what's to stop her from moving faster than he can see? Wonder Girl has some point blank reflex feats from Superboy Prime and Superman robots and she couldn't see Kara vibrating five yards yonder.
He'd probably sense the electron disruption where she was. Cassie's senses are hardly BB's. Aside from that, she can't attack when she's vibrating intangible, or at least has never done so. And additionally, any time that she isn't attacking just gives Black Bolt time to put up shields or power up energy blasts or matter transmute or whatever. Black Bolt isn't holding back either, some posters seem to forget.

Konton
He'd probably sense the electron disruption where she was. Aside from that, she can't attack when she's vibrating intangible, or at least has never done so. And additionally, any time that she isn't attacking just gives Black Bolt time to put up shields or power up energy blasts or matter transmute or whatever. Black Bolt isn't holding back either, some posters seem to forget.

No, she was invisible to Cassie until she decided to sucker punch her in a speed blitz.

Original Smurph
Area attacks. Unlike Wonder Girl, Black Bolt has no need to bring this to a physical confrontation, and his most powerful attacks affect ridiculously wide areas. Whenever Kara's vibrated faster than the eye can see, she's been standing still, when she should be pressing the offense if she hopes to have a chance here. So, she goes invisible, and he screams, obliterating her and everything within a planet-wide distance of her. Solid move.

Enyalus
No, she was invisible to Cassie until she decided to sucker punch her in a speed blitz.
Cassie wasn't even looking at her. Kara was to her side, and then punched her upon coming out of vibrating. No blitz involved, and no really hard evidence that Cassie couldn't see her had she been looking in the correct direction. But anyway, again, Cassie's perceptions are hardly BlackBolt's.

Also, right after that Kara electrocutes Cassie with her own lasso. WTF. Anything Loeb-written is garbage.

Konton
Cassie was powered by Ares and his gifts to her were consistently shown to be disloyal to her whenever someone more competent was around. This held true throughout her entire career under Ares' influence up till her third and final upgrade where she had to beat down Lycus, a god who usurped her position as Ares' champion and was stealing Cassie's powers by being more aggressive than she was willing to be.

A fairly hard judgement call to make on Loeb's part, but it held true to the character's history and still managed to make Kara seem badass as hell.

galactusischere
How good is Kara' combat speed?

Enyalus
Cassie was powered by Ares and his gifts to her were consistently shown to be disloyal to her whenever someone more competent was around. This held true throughout her entire career under Ares' influence up till her third and final upgrade where she had to beat down Lycus, a god who usurped her position as Ares' champion and was stealing Cassie's powers by being more aggressive than she was willing to be.
Ah. This makes sense. Good info.

WhiteWitchKing
#1. Kara was trained by the Amazons, Batman, and some of the best fighters on Earth. She is more skilled H2H than Hulk easily and most likely Gladiator as well.

She isn't more skilled than Black Bolt. Black Bolt owned Ikaris who had him in a lock by surprise. He's beaten Thing and Namor in hand to hand. It's nice that she was trained but a lot of those guys but none of them is comparable to Karnak in skills.

Maybe the Hulk. I seem to recall Superman being KOed after slamming into the moon. Gladiator wrecked a planet in 3 shots. Strength-wise, Gladiator is stronger than Kara or most Kryptonians.

#1. What strength feats does BB have that don't depend on saying "he hung with so-and-so in a fight"?

Knocking the Hulk into a mountain in one shot.
Uppercutting Namor into a dam in one shot.
Knocking Gladiator into the ground and choking his him until the other Imperial Guards intervened.

Speed feat? Nothing comparable to Supergirl.

celeyhyga17
Area attacks. Unlike Wonder Girl, Black Bolt has no need to bring this to a physical confrontation, and his most powerful attacks affect ridiculously wide areas. Whenever Kara's vibrated faster than the eye can see, she's been standing still, when she should be pressing the offense if she hopes to have a chance here. So, she goes invisible, and he screams, obliterating her and everything within a planet-wide distance of her. Solid move.

guess ill have to go with Blackagar if you put area effect attacks into the equation.

BB > Sg

Lunacyde
"She isn't more skilled than Black Bolt. Black Bolt owned Ikaris who had him in a lock by surprise. He's beaten Thing and Namor in hand to hand. It's nice that she was trained but a lot of those guys but none of them is comparable to Karnak in skills."

Namor and Thing aren't that impressive H2H combatants. Thing is a competent boxer, and Namor has no outstanding martial arts skills.

Warlord

LOL...

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Warlord
LOL...

Kara is in the same ballpark strength-wise as Superman who has moved planets.

Give me a strength feat from Hulk or Gladiator that compares.

Warlord
no please give me a post feat from KARA that campares to an angry Hulk and Gladiator.

Saying she's kryptonian is very different than saying she's superman level in strength.

As for feats, Gladiator has shatered planets with his punches while Hulk has punched through dimensions something I haven't seen Karra done

D_Dude1210

Do you seriously read Marvel comics at all???

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Do you seriously read Marvel comics at all??? be nice to him.. miffed

anyways the ear whisper he did on gladiator would f^@$ kara up due to her hearing

Lunacyde
Do you seriously read Marvel comics at all???

Instead of insulting me and turning the attention away from the actual debate how about you do as I asked and provide some feats that would put him in the similar range I have described ....K...Thanx smile

@ Wild Shadow...Kara is fine inside the sun which is the loudest place in the Solar System, I don't think it should be too much trouble.

Warlord
dude you have described Superman's range...not Kara's.
Again Kyptonian =/= Superman.

Also I've given you some examples above while I've yet to see anything similar from Supergirl

Lunacyde
dude you have described Superman's range...not Kara's.
Again Kyptonian =/= Superman.

Also I've given you some examples above while I've yet to see anything similar from Supergirl

Supergirl is on a similar level of strength with Superman, Wonder Woman, Martial Manhunter, etc. It has been both stated and demonstrated in the comics. Note similar does not mean equal, but in the same range. Some comics even have her power levels above Superman's but I'll disregard those.

Wild Shadow
not sure about similar strength feats where a marvel character will move a planet under their own strength and flight power since marvel even as bad as it has gotten tries to abide by certain laws of physics..

marvel characters can and have shattered planets and even hulk as asinine as the planet saving feat was did keep a planet from breaking apart.. then you have drax who plunged into a sun and ripped the core in half.. if that isnt an equivalent and if not vastly more superior to a planet moving feat i dont know what is,.

the mass of a sun even a tea spoon is incredible and that is not factoring the different sizes of suns..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=530508&pagenumber=5#post12706583

for instance one million earths can fit into our suns and even the smallest sun is far bigger then our earth it is half the size of our sun.
http://www.universetoday.com/guide-to-space/stars/what-is-the-smallest-star/

i guess if we really wanted to measure planetary feats kara and supes are actually on the short list of the feat department when we apply real science to their planet moving feat as well as other astronomical events including the micro blackhole feat that supes had. which is the current believe is that they are harmless and almost inconsequential http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole

the force of thor and herc arm wrestling was enough to slightly knock the earth orbit off its axes and if they continued would have knocked off its axis completely.

also other feats like thor baring the weight of score of planets and gravity is also a more impressive feat then simply budging one planet.

or herc holding the heavens on his shoulders

Mindset
Instead of insulting me and turning the attention away from the actual debate how about you do as I asked and provide some feats that would put him in the similar range I have described ....K...Thanx smile

@ Wild Shadow...Kara is fine inside the sun which is the loudest place in the Solar System, I don't think it should be too much trouble. No, but really, do you read Marvel comics?

Warlord
Supergirl is on a similar level of strength with Superman, Wonder Woman, Martial Manhunter, etc. It has been both stated and demonstrated in the comics. Note similar does not mean equal, but in the same range. Some comics even have her power levels above Superman's but I'll disregard those.

good good but from all the above mentioned characters the only one that is superior to strength (and that is slightly superior) to an enraged hulk and gladiator is Superman

Wild Shadow
did i do good in my post and references guys? confused embarrasment

Lunacyde
good good but from all the above mentioned characters the only one that is superior to strength (and that is slightly superior) to an enraged hulk and gladiator is Superman

I guess that is where we disagree. Hulk's greatest strength feat is what holding tectonic plates together? Mathematically the amount of force required for that is far less than what is required to move a planet.

Regardless we are getting of topic, and it's not all that relevent because last time I checked Black Bolt's strength wasn't any greater than the 100 ton level. Toe to toe physically she is stronger, more durable, faster, and as far as fighting skills go he isn't that far out of her league.

Note: BB is a 4 in Fighting Skill I believe. Now DC doesn't have a similar scale, but I'd have to believe with all her warrior training and feats, even when depowered she would be a 3...possibly a 4.

Warlord
I guess that is where we disagree. Hulk's greatest strength feat is what holding tectonic plates together? Mathematically the amount of force required for that is far less than what is required to move a planet.

still Supergirl has never moved a planet or anything remotely close to this.
And as for hulk's greatest feat for me is punching through dimensions and thunderclap pocket universes (silly as it might sound)

Wild Shadow
the whisper reference i made would work just as well on her as it did on gladiator..

gladiator also possess incredible hearing even to the point it is retardedly stupid.. supergirl will fair just as well if not worse then gladiator even if she can tolerate the sun..

http://img342.imageshack.us/img342/8143/gladiatorsenses5gm.gif

Lunacyde
still Supergirl has never moved a planet or anything remotely close to this.
And as for hulk's greatest feat for me is punching through dimensions and thunderclap pocket universes (silly as it might sound)

True but she has gone toe to toe with planet movers. She's been stated to be on their level. She has destroyed a moon.

I tend to disregard the Thunderclap thing because it makes no sense, and I believe Hulk has been retconned since then ??? When was it that Hulk punched through dimensions? Just curious I wasn't aware of this.

Lunacyde
Interestingly enough Gladiator is one of those characters who is shown to be amazing against no-name characters, but struggles with bigger names even if he clearly is out of their league.

Warlord
not a big hulk collector here but there was an instance where he punched his way through different dimentions...

A hulk fan could provide issue no.

I know silly things happen in comics... stick out tongue

Lunacyde
not a big hulk collector here but there was an instance where he punched his way through different dimentions...

A hulk fan could provide issue no.

I know silly things happen in comics... stick out tongue

Of course....moving planets itself is a crazy notion lol. The thunderclap thing though was just so whacked out i just couldn't wrap my head around it lol.

I guess I'll just have to agree to disagree with you. I respect your opinions, but i just can't see eye to eye.

Warlord
no problems thumb up

I don't consider dimension punching as regular strength levels anyway. I'm just saying that if you seearch for ridiculous feats you'll probably find them.

as for the fight i see BB winning if he uses his voice since I doubt SG could/would one shoot him

Lunacyde
no problems thumb up

I don't consider dimension punching as regular strength levels anyway. I'm just saying that if you seearch for ridiculous feats you'll probably find them.

as for the fight i see BB winning if he uses his voice since I doubt SG could/would one shoot him Just curious how many blasts do you think it would take to take Kara out for good?

Warlord
full sreaming?
I haven't seen anyone at top tier tanking a sream from blackblot so yeah if he goes all out one would be enough IMO
I even remember a comic where he threaten an abstract entity with his voice

Lunacyde
full sreaming?
I haven't seen anyone at top tier tanking a sream from blackblot so yeah if he goes all out one would be enough IMO
I even remember a comic where he threaten an abstract entity with his voice

Hmm... I was under the impression his scream was the equivalent of a high yield nuke.

Mindset
Why?

Warlord
Hmm... I was under the impression his scream was the equivalent of a high yield nuke.

it is far more powerfull... smile

Lunacyde

D_Dude1210
Yeah, cuz all these handbooks are all 100 % accurate, amirite?

Sasaraixx
Kara

Stunner2xx
black bolt get booned
SG wit teh hax

Black bolt z

Naija boy
Blackbolt

Johnny Sorrow

Yeah, that's...not true. Martian Manhunter can be stronger than Superman if he wants to be.

Anyway, Kara wins due to superior physical abilities.

Warlord
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Yeah, that's...not true. Martian Manhunter can be stronger than Superman if he wants to be.

??? no feats for that

Lunacyde
Catched a sniper bullet>>>Blocking a machine gun bullet. Your point?The sniper bullet was moving faster then he could see... and she's kyrptonian.She gets more powerful in the sun. To be fair there was a comic where sue's force field protected franklin,the FF,and namor for 5 sec from a BB scream.
1: The handbooks are not always right.I own that handbook and I can point out several flaws.
2: Scream for as short as you can.Now imagine a constant scream.Thats a force greater then a nuclear explosion in a much mroe enclosed area for as long as he can scream.Very strong.

If you are going to tell me the Handbook is incorrect you better be ready to show me a few cases where his scream/shout has shown more destructive power than a nuclear bomb. Otherwise it's just your word against theirs, and I think most people will agree it's a more valid source than some random guy off the internet. smile

Wild Shadow
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/148/bb1sr9.jpg

jalek moye

Gladiator has shattered planets with his punches, and black bolt has gone toe to toe with him. He isn't about to just smashed by Kara

Mindset
If you are going to tell me the Handbook is incorrect you better be ready to show me a few cases where his scream/shout has shown more destructive power than a nuclear bomb. Otherwise it's just your word against theirs, and I think most people will agree it's a more valid source than some random guy off the internet. smile You could, you know, check his respect thread.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by jalek moye
Gladiator has shattered planets with his punches, and black bolt has gone toe to toe with him. He isn't about to just smashed by Kara

Gladiator is a yo-yo character. When facing no-names or pulling off feats in the middle of space where it doesn't matter he is shown to be powerful, but when pitted against high profile and popular characters he loses to people far below his power range, and has general poor showings.

@ Wild Shadow. Very Impressive, however that is a constant screaming and wailing over an extended time period. Meaning that is multiple, multiple screams. I would be willing to wager that if you took each scream, each scream itself was equivalent to a nuclear explosion, however since he was screaming multiple times the entire event held the power of multiple, multiple nuclear explosions. Nuclear tests have been known to shake continents on the opposite side of the world.

jalek moye
We'll he has destroyed a force field that took a nucleaur blast with his voice. atomized a mountain with a faint sound, dropped hulk and gladiator with whispers, completely eradictaed a skrull armada, the thing wild shadow posted, destroyed cities with low volume sounds. His voice is much more powerfu lthen a nucluer explosion it's just that is the level he tends to use it at with low volume attacks.

Wei Phoenix
Gladiator is a yo-yo character. When facing no-names or pulling off feats in the middle of space where it doesn't matter he is shown to be powerful, but when pitted against high profile and popular characters he loses to people far below his power range, and has general poor showings.

@ Wild Shadow. Very Impressive, however that is a constant screaming and wailing over an extended time period. Meaning that is multiple, multiple screams. I would be willing to wager that if you took each scream, each scream itself was equivalent to a nuclear explosion, however since he was screaming multiple times the entire event held the power of multiple, multiple nuclear explosions. Nuclear tests have been known to shake continents on the opposite side of the world.

You ask for a feat that compares and you're given the planet one with Gladiator and now Glads becomes a yo-yo character?

WhiteWitchKing

Hyperion isn't a no-name character. Neither is Vulcan, Thor, Xenith, or Rachel. You said she destroyed a moon and can push planets since Superman can. He destroyed a planet, no difference.

His mere whisper has KOed both Hulk and Gladiator. His voice has also ripped space and overloaded a Watcher level being.

WhiteWitchKing
Very Impressive, however that is a constant screaming and wailing over an extended time period. Meaning that is multiple, multiple screams. I would be willing to wager that if you took each scream, each scream itself was equivalent to a nuclear explosion, however since he was screaming multiple times the entire event held the power of multiple, multiple nuclear explosions. Nuclear tests have been known to shake continents on the opposite side of the world.

He isn't screaming. He might be whispering into the ground but there's not indication he's scream in that page. If he'd scream, the ground around him would be dead. You can wager whatever you'd like but Bolt's taken down top tiers with mere whispers. He doesn't need a scream. All it would take is for him to have a normal conversation and Kara would be knocked out. By the way, it doesn't take nuke levels to harm Kryptonians, they've been hurt by less.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
He isn't screaming. He might be whispering into the ground but there's not indication he's scream in that page. If he'd scream, the ground around him would be dead. You can wager whatever you'd like but Bolt's taken down top tiers with mere whispers. He doesn't need a scream. All it would take is for him to have a normal conversation and Kara would be knocked out. By the way, it doesn't take nuke levels to harm Kryptonians, they've been hurt by less.

Like?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Like?
Vulcan bullet!!!!!!11 eek!

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You ask for a feat that compares and you're given the planet one with Gladiator and now Glads becomes a yo-yo character?

Glads doesn't become one lol. He's been one for years, I've been saying it for a long time. Note I didn't disregard the feat, I merely pointed something out about the character.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Mindset
You could, you know, check his respect thread.

Yes, I could, but it's not my responsibility. he is the one making the claim, so the burden of proof is on him.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing

I have a scan of Kara taking a high yield nuke at point blank range without being KO'd. I also have a scan of her obliterating a planet by flying into it without major damage, not to mention the fact she, as well as a number of other Kryptonians can surive in the sun which is the equivalent of thousands of nukes. I also have scans of various Kryptonians taking blasts that range from that of a nuke to galaxy busting power.

Konton
Yes, I could, but it's not my responsibility. he is the one making the claim, so the burden of proof is on him.

That's piss poor debating and reflects on your one-sided knowledge.

It'd be best for everyone to be informed on both characters before posting in ANY thread.

Johnny Sorrow
Vulcan bullet!!!!!!11 eek!

The shock of handsome Freddy being ugly Prometheus was too much for her fragile heart.

Lunacyde
That's piss poor debating and reflects on your one-sided knowledge.

It'd be best for everyone to be informed on both characters before posting in ANY thread.

No, actually it's one of the first rules of Argument and Rhetoric.

Just because I ask for his proof doesn't mean that I haven't researched both sides of the argument. Just because a Lawyer asks for proof doesn't mean he hasn't researched the case.

I would like you to refrain from further personal attacks. If you have nothing positive to say, I would suggest you don't post in the thread.

Blanket
Sweet, armo's back! thumb up

Black bolt z
not to mention the fact she, as well as a number of other Kryptonians can surive in the sun which is the equivalent of thousands of nukes.

I also have scans of various Kryptonians taking blasts that range from that of a nuke to galaxy busting power. Kryptonians have the power to survive in suns.I'm not sure why it makes them stronger but it does.If inhumans had that special ability you would be saying that for BB to.
Various kryptonians aren't supergirl.Supergirl=supergirl.Not various kryptonians=supergirl.

D_Dude1210
Glads doesn't become one lol. He's been one for years, I've been saying it for a long time. Note I didn't disregard the feat, I merely pointed something out about the character.

Since you're NOT disregard the feat, then you must concede to the fact that BB has been able to hang with Superman-level characters in terms of physicality.

Lunacyde
Since you're NOT disregard the feat, then you must concede to the fact that BB has been able to hang with Superman-level characters in terms of physicality.

Sure, it's absolutely illogical considering Black Bolt is listed as a 70 tonner, but I have nothing to refute your claim I suppose.

Lunacyde
Kryptonians have the power to survive in suns.I'm not sure why it makes them stronger but it does.If inhumans had that special ability you would be saying that for BB to.
Various kryptonians aren't supergirl.Supergirl=supergirl.Not various kryptonians=supergirl.
I was responding to your post which said "It doesn't take nuke levels to harm Kryptonians." You are the one that made it about Kryptonians. Also Kara has fought Superman to a standstill, same with MM, WW, and other characters on that strength level.

D_Dude1210
Sure, it's absolutely illogical considering Black Bolt is listed as a 70 tonner, but I have nothing to refute your claim I suppose.

Well them, debate over. smile

PS. Again, handbooks are NOT a good basis of determining character abilities, they have a TON of inaccuracies.

Black bolt z
Well them, debate over. smile

PS. Again, handbooks are NOT a good basis of determining character abilities, they have a TON of inaccuracies. Exactly.The one I have I can name like 10 from memory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.