Terry vs Guile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

isharacramer
who will win?

Esomark
I'll say for now Terry takes this, especially because he beat Geese and Krauser.

Hell Lancer
Terry. Guile has no power feat, no strength feat and his greatest acheivements were leading to a flop tv series and an equally atrocious movie debacle.

Terry can create giant craters and shatter the ground with just his powerwave. what powergeyser does is all the more epic. Terry can blur out of vision with his busterwolf and rising heat moves, had a huge concrete slab fall on him and it didn't even slow him down, can take on armed soldiers without a scratch and his punches were strong enough to scar someone like Geese Howard.

here's official art of Terry doing the powerwave, bidges! mad

Esomark
Originally posted by Hell Lancer
Terry. Guile has no power feat, no strength feat and his greatest acheivements were leading to a flop tv series and an equally atrocious movie debacle.

BIIISON!!!!! laughing

lordxalba
Originally posted by Esomark
I'll say for now Terry takes this, especially because he beat Geese and Krauser.

You think terry will win because he just beat Geese and Krauser.

lordxalba

Terry can create giant craters and shatter the ground with just his powerwave. what powergeyser does is all the more epic. Terry can blur out of vision with his busterwolf and rising heat moves, had a huge concrete slab fall on him and it didn't even slow him down, can take on armed soldiers without a scratch and his punches were strong enough to scar someone like Geese Howard.

here's official art of Terry doing the powerwave, bidges! mad

hmmm....not bad,know much about Terry.Guile can make powerful projectiles,which will knock Terry down easily.

Esomark
Originally posted by lordxalba
You think terry will win because he just beat Geese and Krauser.

So? Those two are high-tier in both FF and KOF. Geese and Krauser would make mincemeat out of a good portion of the SF cast.

No End N Site
In before close

It's a tie. Terry has no real feats that matter and Guile can fire Sonic Booms. If Terry gets hit once, which chances are high that he will cuz he can't move at sonic speeds, Terry will be sliced in half. The fact that Terry is the main character and wins all the time gives him some edge and the fact that Guile can shoot SBs and Produce Sonic+ Hurricanes give him his edge.

P-Geyser
Is it me or do you just love saying "tie" or lose in all Terry vs threads and that he has no feats. What's so great about Guile ...enlighten us.

No End N Site
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Is it me or do you just love saying "tie" or lose in all Terry vs threads and that he has no feats. What's so great about Guile ...enlighten us.
I do, cuz he aint as great has people make him seem. I already said why Guile will draw wit'im. If you are so blind wit rage that you failed to read it, that's 'your' problem.

This thread should be closed anyway, there's already a Terry VS Guile thread.

Hell Lancer
PG, don't be stupid: we all know that blurring out of vision and making craters with your punches and scarring someone's body with the force of your punches and kicks are not feats wink

oh and LOL at sonic boom slicing people in half laughing out loud

vigio
Guile

No End N Site
PG, don't be stupid: we all know that blurring out of vision and making craters with your punches and scarring someone's body with the force of your punches and kicks are not feats wink

They're not very big deals that actually matter in this fight, at all. I said no "REAL" feats. What you have said are things even characters weaker than Guile can accomplish.

oh and LOL at sonic boom slicing people in half laughing out loud

Capcom says the Sonic Boom can cut through anything. So...
ioristfu

P-Geyser
Originally posted by No End N Site
I do, cuz he aint as great has people make him seem. I already said why Guile will draw wit'im. If you are so blind wit rage that you failed to read it, that's 'your' problem.

Neither are the people you STICK UP FOR are that great EITHER. I am not filled "wit" rage ....so take that sh!t elsewhere.

PG, don't be stupid: we all know that blurring out of vision and making craters with your punches and scarring someone's body with the force of your punches and kicks are not feats

Yeah....it's funny because we are refered to as haterz(frankly I don't give a sh!T)it's all good in the hood to hate on Terry saying he has no feats, hogs the glory...meanwhile there are characters WORSE than that and no we should not bring them up in this thread.

No End N Site
Neither are the people you STICK UP FOR are that great EITHER.

That's obviously your opinion and in the immortal words of Eminem "I just don't give a phuck".

You create the Terry hate yourself. If you were not always complianin', whinin', and pesterin' people who think Terry will lose or tie in a thread, things would be better. If Terry had better fans on this forum, he'd prolly be liked more by others.

I am not filled "wit" rage ....so take that sh!t elsewhere.

Your constant complaining to me makes me think your angry. You don't see me bitin' the ankles of everyone who think Ken loses in a thread. No matter what they say, I just shrug it off cuz I could give a phuck about what they think. Pretty much, unless you adress me, your on my ignore list.

This is literally the 3rd time in 2 days you felt the need to adress me about MY OPINIONS on Terry (I never even dissed the dude or said anything about you or WTF you thought about anything). No offense but, STFU. Everyone doesn't think Terry will win every battle. Roll with it.

Hell Lancer
yes, because guile's chopped up people in the past so often with it roll eyes (sarcastic)
besides, that claim is either fanboy exaggeration or blatant lies

show me guile scarring someone with the force of his blows
show me guile making craters with his punches
show me guile blurring out of vision when performing a move

stop being such a fanboy and admit defeat. we go by feats here. stop backing up a character who's got none. terry's got feats and unless and until you SHOW me this loser doing something similar you gtfo out of my face and admit you're a fanboy and a "hatah"

no you just make retarded claims and then get emo when people call you out on it. Sam Z literally pwned "yo ass" with facts and all you did was...as usual...flame him and comment on his english, which is pretty funny given you type in ghetto english laughing out loud

P-Geyser
That's obviously your opinion and in the immortal words of Eminem "I just don't give a phuck".

You create the Terry hate yourself. If you were not always complianin', whinin', and pesterin' people who think Terry will lose or tie in a thread, things would be better. If Terry had better fans on this forum, he'd prolly be liked more by others.

It can be said that's YOUR OPINION as well. If case you have paid attention, I was not "COMPLIANIN" NOT on Terry losing, but some of the matches he was placed in and you are the guy that has problems when people have DIFFERENT opinions from you yours. That last line of yours is one of the most jacka$$ views I have ever herd.

Your constant complaining to me makes me think your angry. You don't see me bitin' the ankles of everyone who think Ken loses in a thread. No matter what they say, I just shrug it off cuz I could give a phuck about what they think. Pretty much, unless you adress me, your on my ignore list.

This is literally the 3rd time in 2 days you felt the need to adress me about MY OPINIONS on Terry (I never even dissed the dude or said anything about you or WTF you thought about anything). No offense but, STFU. Everyone doesn't think Terry will win every battle. Roll with it.

Okay first off I don't see that MANY Ken threads. Especially him fighting Kratos, Seph or even Megaman so how can anyone know if you "bite your ankles" Did I say Terry should win every battle?...I agreed to him losing to Kratos, Seph,Oro getting KILLED by Kenshiro so you can STFU as well.

No End N Site
yes, because guile's chopped up people in the past so often with it roll eyes (sarcastic)
besides, that claim is either fanboy exaggeration or blatant lies

So Capcom is lyin' now? When in any canon match has Guile fought anyone other than Bison. When in canon has Guile fought wit the intent to kill against anyone other than Bison? You need to STFU and quit bein' a lame ass hatah/fanboi. No matter what you say, Capcom's word is law.

show me guile scarring someone with the force of his blows
show me guile making craters with his punches
show me guile blurring out of vision when performing a move

-Scarring someone is not a feat, any regular man can scar another.

-YOU show me Terry makin' craters wit his punches and don't give me that lame falcoon shit above cuz that aint canon, Ken was in the phuckin' picture. If we can use crossover shit, then Guile auto wins cuz he beat Cyber Akuma and Apocalypse.

-Show me Terry move his hands fast enough to create sonic booms.

-show me Terry destroyin' a car within' 40 secs. Lol.

stop being such a fanboy and admit defeat. we go by feats here. stop backing up a character who's got none. terry's got feats and unless and until you SHOW me this loser doing something similar you gtfo out of my face and admit you're a fanboy and a "hatah"

I'm bein' a fanboi and a hatah to a dude who has NEVER admitted to a SNK character or Tekken character losin' to a SF character EVER. You lame ass hell, boi. Terry has no feats that Guile can't handle. Quit bein' hatah. Try trollin' people who don't know you, lame ass sock troll.

no you just make retarded claims and then get emo when people call you out on it. Sam Z literally pwned "yo ass" with facts and all you did was...as usual...flame him and comment on his english, which is pretty funny given you type in ghetto english laughing out loud

You mean "Sam Zed" not the dude on the 1st page of that thread who he is clearly a sock of. Strange how all the Jin fanboiz are socks. He wasn't "pwnin'" shit, he keep goin' on and on about other peeps feats and barely mentioned shit about Jin at all in that thread. But if you wasn't such a cheer leadin' Dick Ryder you'd know that. We aint even gonna get on how DSZ logically reemed your asswhole in that very same thread...raped the shit outta you boi.

No End N Site
It can be said that's YOUR OPINION as well.

Okay, why should I care? That means I have to deal wit you alot less right?

If case you have paid attention, I was not "COMPLIANIN" NOT on Terry losing, but some of the matches he was placed in and you are the guy that has problems when people have DIFFERENT opinions from you yours. That last line of yours is one of the most jacka$$ views I have ever herd.

How do I have a problem wit your opinion? I DON'T CARE. Name 1 time I addressed you about what you think, name 1 time I even said anything to you and it was not a response from somethin' you said about me. Name 1 time. Name 1. Show me this.

Okay first off I don't see that MANY Ken threads. Especially him fighting Kratos, Seph or even Megaman so how can anyone know if you "bite your ankles" Did I say Terry should win every battle?...I agreed to him losing to Kratos, Seph,Oro getting KILLED by Kenshiro so you can STFU as well.

Ken has fought...
Kosmos
Ganon
Composite Link
Ultimecia
etc...

Never once did I complain or throw a fit in any of those threads. I don't think I even I posted a serious comment. And yes you did admit to Terry losin' but that was AFTER you complained like hell about it.

You don't seem to understand what your doin' (or how I see your actions) and you did it a very long ago. There was a Terry thread and damn near EVERYONE said he lost (includin' me) and you came STRAIGHT AT ME! Like WTF?! Is it the way I post? Cuz I admitted that I don't too much care for Terry, every time I say he doesn't win, I get chased by the lynch mob that you start, but then, ALWAYS get taken over by Sado. It's obvious that this dude lives to argue with me, he even made a sock just for that purpose.

Hell Lancer
i said prove it. or do you want me to type this is ghetto-nese so you understand what i'm saying? laughing out loud

so guile's never fought anyone but yet he gets to stale Terry Bogard who's been fighting for over 20 years of his life?
are you trying to prove you're a biased fanboy because if you are, seriously, don't bother.

and bison's in one piece...so that means that guile probably can't cut people with his sonic boom. in fact, he see him doing the sonic boom in the SF4 trailer and he didn't cut that dude down either.

prove it, son. that's all i'm saying wink

with punches? yeah sure, if the guys are made of plastercine no expression
NO ONE can scar people over the body with their blows. the hardest hitting people in the world have only managed to create hematomas and internal bleeding. to scar someone with your punches means you punched right into their bodies.
god, you're ignorant...

not sure if that's ken but yeah maybe.
well, here's your proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipp_BuKozt4
now shut up and go cry in the corner smile

wow, you really can't read can you? i never said terry can create sonic booms (although maybe he can since he can blur out of vision). i said he can blur out of vision with his speed. and SNK even said Terry Bogard has dissying speed in his FF2 prologue...and SNK's word is the law lol. here's proof of blurring out of vision, unless you're fvcking blind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIEE9Zbwxus

er...did you just use bonus matches to prove a point?
all time new FAIL hysterical

learn to spell, idiot. and while we're on the subject, I'll write down a list of people who I think Ryu can beat if it makes you stop crying, boi

LOL. and i'm assuming you feel really clever for figuring out that "Zed" is really just a different way of pronouncing Z.
as for DSZ, I assume you mean the chum who ran out of the argument after he realized he was proven wrong and his atrocious knowledge of tekken verse was exposed? LOL. funny how all you SF fanboys know how to do is make unsupported claims, get your science all wrong and can't have discussion with another person without getting your SF themed panties in a bunch.
PG phucked you up right now. Sam Z phucked you up. Me, I've been giving it to you so hard for the past few years, you can't even type straight anymore and have to keep making excuses to get up and walk around because you're still butthurt and can't sit down for too long.
and Sam Z, called you out on everything you were saying. you're the one who ran away. man up for a change, "boi".

No End N Site
Originally posted by Sado 22

WTF was that 1st post supposed to mean?! Sounded pretty damn racist, you idiotic prick. I'm not even gonna continue this shit wit you anymore. This will never go anywhere cuz your too much of a hatah to admit or concede to anything. Since I 1st met you you have...

-Never admitted to a Tekken character or a SNK character loosin' to a SF. And if you have, you've done it enough times to count on 1 hand.

-You barely participate in threads where your beloved characters are not pitted against SFs.

-You don't participate in threads where your beloved characters clearly lose.

-The only times you've posted in SF threads that aint in the VS forum was to hate and spew bullshit.

-You never have anything good to say about SF or Capcom for that matter.

-If a person agrees wit you about the out come of a thread you will ryde the shit outta their man hood until it falls off no matter how stupid their arguments sound.

-And the list goes on....

I'm not gonna argue anymore with a loser like this, whose fanboyish motives are as clear as day and will never end. There are but few on this forum who do not consider you hater and a fanboi, and half of them are socks.

-

Warden
What was Racist?

No End N Site
Originally posted by Warden
What was Racist?

This...

Originally posted by Sado 22
or do you want me to type this is ghetto-nese so you understand what i'm saying?

Warden
That is pretty bad just report him

Hell Lancer
not really. if you see some of the stuff he says about people and the number of times he's called me or referred to me as a homo, you'd go blind.

No End In Site: you're an ignorant person with a 2-digit IQ giving me lectures on what's racist. if i was racist I wouldn't be talking to you and calling you things that begin with n or giving you shite based on your color. i'm not doing any of that. so spare me the racist cries.

here's the funny bit: how many times have you said any SF character will lose to a tekken character. in short, NEVER.

Iori yagami vs Albert Wesker off the top of my head. fail.
Eiji vs Hattori Hanzo also off the top of my head. fail again.

I was in the Iori Yagami vs Wesker thread, where according to people he'd clearly lose. fail.

err...u mean how i was excited that SF4 was coming out? confused

MvsC2 is one of the most enjoyable fighting games out there. fail.

hmm...do I sense homophobia here?

No End N Site
Originally posted by Warden
That is pretty bad just report him

Thing is, it's not the 1st time he's done it and he has been reported about it before.

Hell Lancer
you mean the time I was using an analogy and I-drop misunderstood it as me calling him the n-word?
please.

General Kaliero
Hell Lancer, stop flaming. One step out of line and it's a warning.

Hell Lancer
I didn't flame him. but oh well, you're the boss here so my bad smile

P-Geyser
Okay, why should I care? That means I have to deal wit you alot less right?

Whatever

How do I have a problem wit your opinion? I DON'T CARE. Name 1 time I addressed you about what you think, name 1 time I even said anything to you and it was not a response from somethin' you said about me. Name 1 time. Name 1. Show me this.

I BELIEVE it was that time you were telling me to LEAVE you alone and that you wanted nothing to do with the likes of me and my ilk... I told you this what discussion forums were for...remember?

Ken has fought...
Kosmos
Ganon
Composite Link
Ultimecia
etc...

I typed those in and the site did not give me much of Ken's matches.

Never once did I complain or throw a fit in any of those threads. I don't think I even I posted a serious comment. And yes you did admit to Terry losin' but that was AFTER you complained like hell about it.

Gee lets see I did complain about him losing to Kenshiro. I even agreed Andy would be placing Terry's hat next to Jeff's grave at the Southtown graveyard. I also said Terry would lose to Dante, Kratos....yes I was annoyed as hell by that matchup.

You don't seem to understand what your doin' (or how I see your actions) and you did it a very long ago. There was a Terry thread and damn near EVERYONE said he lost (includin' me) and you came STRAIGHT AT ME! Like WTF?! Is it the way I post? Cuz I admitted that I don't too much care for Terry, every time I say he doesn't win, I get chased by the lynch mob that you start, but then, ALWAYS get taken over by Sado. It's obvious that this dude lives to argue with me, he even made a sock just for that purpose.

laughing out loud laughing out loud lynch mob(I can actually see you running from Terry fans holding wooden sticks on fire) There were like two I believe forums where Terry lost and what pissed me off is not that he was losing...it was most of the stupid jokes on how he gets destroyed(Terry vs Akuma)and such and I recall when I first commented on you.....in your words stupid Terry and "f**king fatal fury shine" I made a a little comment which you inturn made a SARCASTIC one followed by another. I can't speak for Sado.

No End N Site
I BELIEVE it was that time you were telling me to LEAVE you alone and that you wanted nothing to do with the likes of me and my ilk... I told you this what discussion forums were for...remember?

YOU started that with me. Like now, I said something, wasn't offensive or anything, just stated my thoughts on a thread and you nagged the shit outta me.

I typed those in and the site did not give me much of Ken's matches.

Don't worry, I'll find'em for'ya...

Gee lets see I did complain about him losing to Kenshiro. I even agreed Andy would be placing Terry's hat next to Jeff's grave at the Southtown graveyard. I also said Terry would lose to Dante, Kratos....yes I was annoyed as hell by that matchup.

If I had came into any of those threads and said "Terry gets stomped", you woulda been all on my ass. I guarantee it.

laughing out loud laughing out loud lynch mob(I can actually see you running from Terry fans holding wooden sticks on fire) There were like two I believe forums where Terry lost and what pissed me off is not that he was losing...it was most of the stupid jokes on how he gets destroyed(Terry vs Akuma)and such and I recall when I first commented on you.....in your words stupid Terry and "f**king fatal fury shine" I made a a little comment which you inturn made a SARCASTIC one followed by another. I can't speak for Sado.

Dude, that was a long time ago, like when I 1st got here, you still gonna hold that shit against me? I could see if I dissed'im recently...I just said he loses to Megaman (horribly) and he draws wit Alba and Guile. I didn't get any shit thrown my way when I said he draws wit Alba, but cuz I said he draws wit a SF character, yall ready to kill me.

isharacramer
smile big grin cool wink roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing rolling on floor laughing eek! evil face clap

isharacramer
evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face smokin' Happy Dance

BloodRain
no expression

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by BloodRain
no expression

My thoughts exactly.

lordxalba
Originally posted by BloodRain
no expression

evil face

P-Geyser
YOU started that with me. Like now, I said something, wasn't offensive or anything, just stated my thoughts on a thread and you nagged the shit outta me.

No I did not. I said was "great another one...no" how is that nagging.

If I had came into any of those threads and said "Terry gets stomped", you woulda been all on my ass. I guarantee it.

Well I am looking at your newer post's and guess what?...no comments from me no one is looking to take you out JFK style. Sh!t even Hell Lancier is now banned so there is no one to bother you. Happy Dance

Dude, that was a long time ago, like when I 1st got here, you still gonna hold that shit against me? I could see if I dissed'im recently...I just said he loses to Megaman (horribly) and he draws wit Alba and Guile. I didn't get any shit thrown my way when I said he draws wit Alba, but cuz I said he draws wit a SF character, yall ready to kill me.

I was just mentioning what happened . Speaking on SF characters, I said Terry would most likley tie with Ryu....Sado was the one not to fond of SF characters if I recall and you seem to write Terry off as just a ho hum fighter as if nothing he ever does or did for SNK matters. Maybe that's why I get annoyed.

isharacramer
confused

Darkstorm Zero
Hell lancer's delusions or grandeur are apparantly very real to him.

I told him more than once I had to go to work, and I wasn't interested in competing with a sock'n'troll. To him that constitutes winning an argument here, then I feel bad for his parents.

isharacramer
wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.