Doctor Doom vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Vulcan at the height of his powers.

Warlord
I'm gonna say since Vulcan can control magic as well should win

vansonbee
Originally posted by Warlord
I'm gonna say since Vulcan can control magic as well should win thumb up

the ninjak
Vulcan could absorb magic just like any other energy form. I'm going Vulcan as well considering this is a no prep fight.

Mshinu
Hmm.. I see Doom putting a poison pill in his magic if Omega Whiner absorbs it. However at the height of his powers Vulcan takes it.

Bouboumaster
Doom stomp.
Doesn't he possess a device that can turn off mutant gene on his armor?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Doom stomp.
Doesn't he possess a device that can turn off mutant gene on his armor?

For reals! eek! Any scans? I always thought Apocalypse should have had such tech as well especially since he spent time on Genosha.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by the ninjak
For reals! eek! Any scans? I always thought Apocalypse should have had such tech as well especially since he spent time on Genosha.

I'll look for it in the respect thread. If my memory are corrects, he did it on Magneto

BattleMage
Come on this is easy.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I'll look for it in the respect thread. If my memory are corrects, he did it on Magneto

Was it anti-x-gene or anti-electromagnetism?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Was it anti-x-gene or anti-electromagnetism?

The latter.

Mindset
Pretty sure he has anti x-gene device.

But I'm not gonna look for it.

The Nuul
Doom stomps Vulcans ass.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Mindset
Pretty sure he has anti x-gene device.

I'd be very surprised if he didn't seeing how everyone and their mother seems to have inhibitor collars these days, but does he have one built into his armour?

Mindset
Every piece of tech he has is built into his armor. shifty

Lord_Talron
yes shifty

Omega Vision
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I'd be very surprised if he didn't seeing how everyone and their mother seems to have inhibitor collars these days, but does he have one built into his armour?
How come Rogue never thought to put one of those on so she could bang the guy of her dreams?

Lord_Talron
ive always felt sorry for her bc of this...

Enyalus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
How come Rogue never thought to put one of those on so she could bang the guy of her dreams?
That would just make her relationship with Mags in AoA pointless. sad

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Omega Vision

She's not very clever.

rader
Good thread. I'm a Doom fanboy, but I'm leaning towards Vulcan here because I think he might be able to resist a depowering due to his ability to manipulate energies.

Wild Shadow
xavier be damned if their was any hanky panky under his roof which is why he kept the inhibitors from them and a subliminal suggestion to forget,.

celeyhyga17
Doom will be surprised at how Vulcan will manipulate the mystic energies he will be throwing at him. But Doom should find a way.

Doom wins
6.5/10

the ninjak
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
xavier be damned if their was any hanky panky under his roof which is why he kept the inhibitors from them and a subliminal suggestion to forget,.

laughing

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Doom will be surprised at how Vulcan will manipulate the mystic energies he will be throwing at him. But Doom should find a way.

Doom wins
6.5/10
Warlock couldn't do it!

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

Yes Xavier is a facist, the X-Men have a lot more freedom under Emma's rule.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.