Wolverine Vs. Atom Smasher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Battle takes place in Accra, Ghana.

Discuss.

BlackZero30x
i think wolverine could slash Adam Smashers Achilles tendon when he's giant size

Lord Feron
Why Ghana? Anyway Atom Smasher should try and just grab logan as giant size maybe sacrifice a few fingers and chuck logan away for the bfr.

I don't think Atom Smasher should try and just pound logan into submission. Logan will most likily shred smasher or cause him to lose enough blood and KO.

Omega Vision
Atom Smasher smashes Logan's Atoms.

Flameback
Logan won't look much like a winner when it's done but after taking a early beating from Atom Smasher he'll rage and have just enough left in the tank to slice and dice his way to victory.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Flameback
Logan won't look much like a winner when it's done but after taking a early beating from Atom Smasher he'll rage and have just enough left in the tank to slice and dice his way to victory. logan jumps and slices atom smashers nuts off.His nut then falls and crushes logan.

Flameback
Originally posted by Black bolt z
logan jumps and slices atom smashers nuts off.His nut then falls and crushes logan.

laughing out loud So in other words...no winner.

Wild Shadow
wolverine slice him apart.. atom smasher loses fingers and logan runs up his arm with his claws impeded in his arm as he runs till he jumps on his head for the kill blow. wolvie ftw

Prep-Man
Atom Smasher better not let this fight go on, or he'll die. But other than that, he can just BFR or knock him out, eventually.

srankmissingnin
Giant sized arteries make an easy target for a quick death.

psycho gundam
atom kicks him to tanzania

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Why Ghana? Anyway Atom Smasher should try and just grab logan as giant size maybe sacrifice a few fingers and chuck logan away for the bfr.

I don't think Atom Smasher should try and just pound logan into submission. Logan will most likily shred smasher or cause him to lose enough blood and KO.
Seems a doubtful strategy that given cis he even try that or given Wolverines speed to be able to achieve it.

I agree

Battlehammer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Giant sized arteries make an easy target for a quick death.
Yup or he could do what he did to the wizard who decided turning enormous was a good idea, because Wolverine show just how dangerous miniature individuals can be if they are playing for keeps.

Prep-Man
Albert can increase his durability as well. Not just his strength. Wolverine could cut him, but not to the point where he'd die right away. He'd just chuck the midget back to Canada.

Warlord
can't he go intangible too?

Wild Shadow
dont be silly thats not wolverine's ninja trick thats kitty pride you have them confused

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
can't he go intangible too?

yes, he can pass through solid objects. But hasn't shown it for a while. He's been able to take on teams as well, so this doesn't look good for Logan.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Albert can increase his durability as well. Not just his strength. Wolverine could cut him, but not to the point where he'd die right away. He'd just chuck the midget back to Canada.
He can increase his durability, but nothing to combat adamatium claws. Hell his piercing durability like most guys with similar abilities is no were near his blunt force and his blunt force durability has failed against high tier in single hits before. His durability is nothing to say he would wistand wolverine claws unless you have him withstanding piercing damage of such an attack.

Again you assume he catch him because? It lot harder to catch a little guy then it is for a little guy to slash the shit out of him. Also Logan dealt with huge guys before, and they did not end well for the big guy.........

jocuri
wolverine could slash Adam Smashers Achilles tendon

Warlord
Originally posted by Battlehammer
He can increase his durability, but nothing to combat adamatium claws.

he could go intangible

Battlehammer
yes, he can pass through solid objects. But hasn't shown it for a while. He's been able to take on teams as well, so this doesn't look good for Logan.
Pym taking on teams before, big guys actually seem to have an easier time with teams. Because they far more targets to hit.

Also when did taking on teams equate to > Wolverine?

This is the same type of nonsenses used in death-stroke threads. If you can take on a team (which job) but then have fits with the same individual one on one, you beating the team means very little.

Also you do know that Wolverine has taken on teams before right?

Lord Feron
Wow I didn't know he can go intangible. Anyone got scans of that? Can he do that offensively... kinda weird a large intangible giant with great strength could be quite deadly.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Warlord
he could go intangible
What does that mean though? I mean has he ever displayed it offensively? How much does he uses it in combat? rarely? I mean was it not just stated that he has not even display the power in a long time? does that mean he even still has it or would uses it in combat?

Also what happens if he did phases and Wolverine jump through him, and now thats a big if, him phasing, but assumed he did I wonder how he deal with Wolverine jumping through his phased body not good I think.

Wild Shadow
lets not forget how much it hurts kitty to face through logan due to his dense adamantium molecules...
in marvel its bn shown that density has an effect on intangibility

Prep-Man
Pym taking on teams before, big guys actually seem to have an easier time with teams. Because they far more targets to hit.

Also when did taking on teams equate to > Wolverine?

This is the same type of nonsenses used in death-stroke threads. If you can take on a team (which job) but then have fits with the same individual one on one, you beating the team means very little.

Also you do know that Wolverine has taken on teams before right?

Of course I know, I'm a wolvie fan, too, ya know. But Atom's strength would be enough to KO Logan. He's class 90 or so when he's at full strength.

Battlehammer
Of course I know, I'm a wolvie fan, too, ya know. But Atom's strength would be enough to KO Logan. He's class 90 or so when he's at full strength.
yea because we all know wolverine has not taken 100 plus shots before.........for a wolverine fan you seem to lack some basic knowledge. 90 class can KO wolverine,but not within a single hit or even closes to it. Also what hinders it more is the fact the larger the fist the less damage to a certain area it causes. Person who is 50 feet tall punches would be less effective then a person who only 9 feat due to the area of the attack. also you assume the less skilled, slower individual is gunna land hits at will because?

Prep-Man
yea because we all know wolverine has not taken 100 plus shots before.........for a wolverine fan you seem to lack some basic knowledge. 90 class can KO wolverine,but not within a single hit or even closes to it. Also what hinders it more is the fact the larger the fist the less damage to a certain area it causes. Person who is 50 feet tall punches would be less effective then a person who only 9 feat due to the area of the attack. also you assume the less skilled, slower individual is gunna land hits at will because?

No, I've seen Logan take hits from Hulk, so I know he'd last a few minutes, but Smasher would just pin him to the ground (he's actually fast himself) and can control his own molecules, so he the claws would be a non factor.

Wild Shadow

Battlehammer
No, I've seen Logan take hits from Hulk, so I know he'd last a few minutes,
Hulk, thor, herc Ba'al, namor, tiger shark ect.

but Smasher would just pin him to the ground (he's actually fast himself)

Yea being fast and being superhuman fast arnt remotely the same, but I will gladly match feats. The speed of wolverine is much faster then he. He also far smaller target, this idea that wolverine will simply be pinned is absurd and simply ignores the characters abiliteis

and can control his own molecules, so he the claws would be a non factor.
I love to see evidence of him simply ignoring stabs from unbreakable weapons, becuase I gunna call I big bullshit on you. But please prove me wrong.

Prep-Man
Hulk, thor, herc Ba'al, namor, tiger shark ect.

Yea being fast and being superhuman fast arnt remotely the same, but I will gladly match feats. The speed of wolverine is much faster then he. He also far smaller target, this idea that wolverine will simply be pinned is absurd and simply ignores the characters abiliteis

I love to see evidence of him simply ignoring stabs from unbreakable weapons, becuase I gunna call I big bullshit on you. But please prove me wrong.

he's fast enough to tackle Power Girl, catch Adam, etc... He's on a team of speedsters for crying out loud.

Battlehammer
he's fast enough to tackle Power Girl, catch Adam, etc... He's on a team of speedsters for crying out loud.
Yea becuase we all know they move that fast all the time roll eyes (sarcastic)

Honestly are you kidding me superman onces had trouble fallowing deathstroke movements.

Unless they are displayed moving at high speed it pretty much irrelevent. Power girl for one is constantly displayed with out any type of superhuman speed. By your logic friggin batman would be spiderman plus speeds.

Prep-Man
Yes, they were moving at high speeds at times. Didn't stop Albert.

-Pr-
Yea becuase we all know they move that fast all the time roll eyes (sarcastic)

Honestly are you kidding me superman onces had trouble fallowing deathstroke movements.

Unless they are displayed moving at high speed it pretty much irrelevent. Power girl for one is constantly displayed with out any type of superhuman speed. By your logic friggin batman would be spiderman plus speeds.

except that Power Girl has used speed on more than one occasion, even in combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.