Scars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/5194/scarsy.jpg

Save this image and open it in your favorite paint program. Draw your scars on the body in the right places and approximate size.
In your post, tell us where each one of those scars come from (if you remember).

mikeydude
id rather not. im sorry ken. but thats work.

~Wålshy~
couldn't we just tell you where the scars are and tell you how we got them without showing you with ms paint?

and this ****ing page stretch man uhuh

LanceWindu

~Wålshy~
Originally posted by LanceWindu
No, this way we can actually see the scars. Just saying where they are doesn't give us an idea.

Get a better monitor. Doesn't stretch my page.

****in' ey people. KMC of old would actually try to participate. sad i was actually thinking of doing it before you started that old bullshit of 'old kmc' awehawe go cry and dwell in the past bro cause new kmc don't give a shit

One Free Man
here's mine.

~Wålshy~
i only have one perma scar and its tiny so you know what are you expecting you know?

LanceWindu
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6676/kenscars.jpg

1. Campfire incident. Fire + Aerosol can = 2nd and 3rd degree burns.
2. Bike accident, landed on a rock and cut all the way to the bone.
3. Cut with a knife.
4. Unsure.
5. Cheese grater, sliced off a portion of my finger.
6. Cat scratch, deep wound.
7. Another knife cut.
8. Bike accident, drove my head into the ground and had 5 small stones stuck to my skull.
9. Another bike accident.
10. Stepped on a burnt out sparkler on July 4th.
11. Unsure.

~Wålshy~
you oughta be more careful bro

AbnormalButSane
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c87/AbnormalButSane/scarsy.jpg

1. Laproscopy from appendicitis
2. Unsure, I think I fell
3. Pushed onto a tractor
4. Draining tube from appendicitis
5. Hit it on the edge of a cabinet
6. Pushed onto a rock
7. Scars from wearing flip flops every summer
8. Dug a plantar wart out with a knife
9. Unsure
10. Knocked my tooth through my chin while learning to walk

Ax3l
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/scarsy.jpg

1. Car Accident - Hand through Glass
2. Knee Surgery
3. Car Accident - I assume Glass was involved.
4. Car Accident - Knee was embedded into the ground.
5. Car Accident - Random gash.

Wild Shadow
here is mine.

1. wolf/dog bite
2. punctured my bottom lip with my tooth during a marine fight
3. old eyebrow piercing
4. bullet graze burn when i was lil stray bullet.
5. wolf/dogs bites when i interrupted them both separating them front and back of arm.
6. knife stab in a bar/pool table fight with a redneck
7. kitchen knife accident
8. tricycle spoke accident falling down the stairs leg got stuck inside the wheel.
9. happy face lighter burn.. i was frying balls when i let a kid burn me to get even..
10. knife fight when i was a kid sliced it crescent moon tried to stab instead i twisted away.
11. knife fight on my arm sliced it clean to the muscle.. had stitches
12. no damn clue and i am curious as all hell.. i think my mom drop me as a baby

LanceWindu
Damn dude...

I used to have a smiley face lighter burn, but it faded away. We were messing around and doing them, but didn't let the lighter get hot enough...until my friend lit his for a very long time while I wasn't looking and then pinned me down and branded me. It blistered after a couple minutes.

Wild Shadow
yeah.. i was frying balls i was in my own psychotropic world when i let the nerdy p#$## burn me.. i had it coming but the kid let it get very hot b4 putting it on my arm... i didnt flinch and when he was done and lifted it off the skin peeled with it... 13 yrs later i still have a shiny looking scar tissue

anyways.. i completely forgot my knuckle scars got cut by a tooth during a fight it got infected and swollen i think that is why a minor cut stayed visible ... but aside from that one scar my knuckles are covered i think its from all the training and fighting.. from rug burns from push ups and and punching them raw..

mikeydude

****in' ey people. KMC of old would actually try to participate. sad
im sorry i was being lazy.

ill do it eventually.

LanceWindu
Yeah, you better. disgust

awesome

Mairuzu
1. Age of around 5. Running while looking behind me. Slammed head first into a table.

2. cousin and i were throwing a plastic dodgers baseball cap. Also around the same age of 5-7. He threw it too hard, too fast, and it cut me.

3. Recent. Bastard bug bit me or something. Could have also possibly been a small pimple. Kept picking at it.

4. No idea. Shit looks weird tho.

5. Age 11. Went to the family business and my uncle had me and my cousin outside bending steel that was being torched. While bending, the edge of the steel (which is ****ing hot cause it was just torched) scraped my arm and burned it. I liked picking the scab.

6. Years and years of childhood fun. I'm sure there are way more, they are just fading out.

7. Few years ago. Climbed ontop of dylans back while he was running the parking lot. He's a big guy. He fell. As for the other shoulder, i believe I fell off my bike. Or fell off something.

8. Recent. Got into a fight with my brother. This was the only wound I ended up reciving. He had a lot more.

9. Oh yeah, this one too, same battle. Still picking at it.

10. Bug bite that itched like a mother ****er.

11. Riding on pegs on a bike. Tire is a *****.

MildPossession
1 - Five years old or so, was jumping up and down on a piece of furniture and slipped, diving head first onto the corner of some stone fireplace.

2 - On a skiing trip, the ski lift chair hit me on the back of my head, don't ask!

3 - At first school, we were all taking part in races, on concreate, and I fell skidding on my knee.

4 - Someone accidently stabbed me with a pencil when I was a child...

I have others, but not talking about those.

That ACDC Chick
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/littlelvr/kay/scarsy.jpg
1 chicken pocks when i was 1
2 big ass IV from second surgery
3 a screw sticking out of a shelf
4 chicken pocks
5 staple sticking out of chaise lounge
6 sister
7 fell on the sidewalk when i was 4
8 sister
9 staple sticking out of chair
10 ankle surgery
11 ankle surgery
12 cut on a piece of glass
13 cut on a knife
14 staple
15 chicken pocks

Impediment
I only have one prominent scar that is worth talking about. Some of you already know, but for those who don't I was shot in the neck while I was in Iraq. Hence my having a stutter (speech impediment) and 'tis how I got my screen name.

oman32
1, heeles at work
2,running into a moving car big grin
3, The dark lord
4,posting on kmc
5,puppy attact smile

LanceWindu
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/littlelvr/kay/scarsy.jpg
1 chicken pocks when i was 1
2 big ass IV from second surgery
3 a screw sticking out of a shelf
4 chicken pocks
5 staple sticking out of chaise lounge
6 sister
7 fell on the sidewalk when i was 4
8 sister
9 staple sticking out of chair
10 ankle surgery
11 ankle surgery
12 cut on a piece of glass
13 cut on a knife
14 staple
15 chicken pocks

Fix that damn chair and it's staple. haermm

That ACDC Chick
Fix that damn chair and it's staple. haermm
we sold the caise lounge a while ago and the other one was at a friends house
but yeah, staples hate me sad

mikeydude
Yeah, you better. disgust

awesome
i Will i promise.

Robtard
You people scar way too easy, I'll tell you that. I've got scars; they're all from deep and/or nasty cuts, none of this "staple" crap.

Rogue Jedi
I got a scar on my right foot from when I stepped on a broken beer bottle as a kid. Right knee, fell on a piece of pipe playing football. Left ankle, foot was dragged under the rear wheel of an ATV on concrete. Between index and middle finger right hand, long story. Small of back, knife wound.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Robtard
You people scar way too easy, I'll tell you that. I've got scars; they're all from deep and/or nasty cuts, none of this "staple" crap.
the onl reason they turned into scars was cause i have a habit of picking at scabs awehuhs

LanceWindu
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
the onl reason they turned into scars was cause i have a habit of picking at scabs awehuhs

Bad Kay, bad!

That ACDC Chick
Bad Kay, bad!
i knowz i am vin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.