Cougars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
There should be a limit on age for a cougar. I think every guy wants to hook up with an older woman at one time or another, but how old is too old?

Just yesterday a woman in her 60's tried to hit on me and I was absolutely repulsed.

Here I am, taking my grandmother around town on errands since she is too frail to drive...and a cashier in a thrift store started calling me cute and winking at me.

Where would you draw the line?

For me, mid-40's...but she has to look good for her age.

~Wålshy~
yeah 40 i think but if a gross old person wanted me i guess i wouldn't be like totally against it you know cause it'd be a start you know ill take anything now
is it weird knowing you only attract old people

LanceWindu

Wild Shadow
i dont know las cougar i was with was 38 and that was a yr and a half... i guess so long as they have a nice body and face i dont care.. i mean if she looks like aunt may at 35 then she is just to old period

BackFire

pgdarth95
Ew. 40.

Enyalus

I don't care if you look like Madonna or Cher. If you're over 46, no thanks.

you get thorns
I have had the gift of attracting women old enough to be my mother and grandmother since I was about 12. Don't let age put you off fellas. I have known mothers and grandmothers that would make your heads spin. If it looks good and smell good, I'm in. Age is not an issue.

Sorgamuffin
Old women are nasty as shit.

Rogue Jedi
When I was 20 I was banging a 43 year old. Bong.

Sorgamuffin
My uncle was screwing his driving instructor when he was seventeen. Lawls.

That ACDC Chick
im somewhat attracted to older men... i wonder what the term for that would be mhmm

kava_kava
the term for a young girl liking older men is a sugar baby, and he's your sugar daddy (especially for like real old men with money who date attrative young woman)

lol are you a sugar baby?

That ACDC Chick
they dont have to be rich or nothin, but there are some older celebs like Johnny Depp i like mhmm

kava_kava
i think everyone wants johnny. i guess that isn't called anything, but maybe a little naive, lol.

Rogue Jedi
I lol'd.

Thoren
Nothing past 45 for me.

kava_kava
i have a 2 year radius around my age

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by kava_kava
i think everyone wants johnny. i guess that isn't called anything, but maybe a little naive, lol.
but hes hawt sad

kava_kava
...everyone wants johnny *growls like cougar* he's MINE

Ms.Marvel
i dont mind older guys at all. as long as theyre not wrinkly its all good to me.

my first crush was on jeff goldbloom.

hes in the too old group now a days though ermm

kava_kava
naive, what do we want here people? men? ironically young men are more men than the older if that older man is willing to swoop down and pick up a younger female.

That ACDC Chick
well, to each their own, as they say srug

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by kava_kava
naive, what do we want here people? men? ironically young men are more men than the older if that older man is willing to swoop down and pick up a younger female.
... what?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
... what?

dadudemon
Read below if you want a short story from DDM's life...it might be entertaining....

It doesn't matter, really, as long as both are attracted to each other physically and emotionally, it doesn't matter.

As for me, well..when I was 17, I met this 24 year old lady, had her Master's degree (this is important as it greatly influenced her parents' objection to our relationship), that I liked. It was very mutual. But, neither of our parents approved: he's "white and way too young." and "She's much too old for you and she has problems if she's attracted a kid."

Both sets of our parents were being stupid.

Bla bla. I was goofy, sure, but I had my entire life planned out, at least 10 years, from my educcation, family (plans with my future wife and kids), finances, to estate plans. In that regard, I was far more mature than most men were at 40. It was a pretty big deal for both our families and it was mostly about the age difference.

But, that's as distant as I ever got in age.

End of story: I went on my Mormon mission. We agreed that nothing was "wait till I get back" serious. My god brother asked her on a date, and they started to date from there. When I got back from my mission, they still hadn't gotten super serious, and she secretly snuck her new number to me, right behind my god brother's back (literally, he was turned around in the kitchen at HIS mom's house.) I called her once or twice, but there was other women to date, other than my God brother's girlfriend.

Badda boom, badda bang...the present: My wife is 1 year younger than me. I love her SUPER much.

mikeydude
****. i thought i had posted in this thread but i didnt.

well, id say about. 48 49.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.