WW3 Black Adam vs. WWHulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
All powers that they have are at their disposals in all out blood thirsty brawl with NYC as their arena.

Omega Vision
Been done before. Teth Adam rage-stomps.

Bouboumaster
Hulk win

Lunacyde
Black Adam. He's faster, he's stronger, he's more durable, he can fly, and he has magical lightning.

NYC is getting trashed. Is BFR allowed or no?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk win
Wins second place and a small silver trophy as conciliation? I agree.

lawest9
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Black Adam. He's faster, he's stronger, he's more durable, he can fly, and he has magical lightning.

NYC is getting trashed. Is BFR allowed or no? I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I'm unfamiliar with BFR.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by lawest9
I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I'm unfamiliar with BFR.
"Battle Field Removal"

Like "Black Adam tosses Hulk into space"

It really doesn't matter since Adam wins either way.

Badabing
Originally posted by lawest9
I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I'm unfamiliar with BFR. And unless it's specified, default rules apply which mean BFR is on.Originally posted by Omega Vision
"Battle Field Removal"

It really doesn't matter since Adam wins either way. thumb up

lawest9
Originally posted by Badabing
And unless it's specified, default rules apply which mean BFR is on. thumb up Okay......thanks for the explaination, And I have no prob with that.

Lord_Talron
black adam goes all out like wwhulk wont and grabs this yes

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
"Battle Field Removal"

It really doesn't matter since Adam wins either way. this

Prep-Man
Hulk takes Adam the distance, but would lose eventually. Adam 5.5/10.

guy222
WWH

JakeTheBank
Bladam

BattleMage
WWH kids

BlackZero30x
BA....far smarter and more dangerous

Lunacyde
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
BA....far smarter and more dangerous

Pretty much, not to mention far more versatile.

psycho gundam
"Battle Field Removal"

It really doesn't matter since Adam wins either way. battlefield is one word, never really figured how bfr (big f'ing rock) got transformed into that *shrugs*

anyway, lol at BA stomping. If he wins it will be the fight of his life

Lunacyde
Originally posted by psycho gundam
battlefield is one word, never really figured how bfr (big f'ing rock) got transformed into that *shrugs*

anyway, lol at BA stomping. If he wins it will be the fight of his life

Why do you say this? How hard is it for Black Adam to just toss WWH into orbit? Certainly not that difficult.

psycho gundam
bfr doesn't have to be mentioned cause it's obvious hulk can't fly. on the other hand, adam isn't really that type of dude, he loves to fight.

it'd be a brawl (with lightning, occasional speed, and flight sprinkled in)

Lunacyde
Alright, sure if we discount BFR Hulk will take quite a beating before he actually loses, I'll give you that, but Adam is tough and ruthless, he'll finish this fight.

Lord_Talron
i wouldnt put it past adam to exploit pressure points if needed either.... imagine a being in supermans class using pressure points O_O

psycho gundam
that hulk won't go down though, if the sentry fight is any indication of how hulk can compete with a strong/fast flier, he's not a victim in any sense of the word.

plus teth can't weaken hulk with his energies (iirc). sentry has a special effect on hulk that only he seems to generate.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i wouldnt put it past adam to exploit pressure points if needed either.... imagine a being in supermans class using pressure points O_O

Really? Fascinating I have never known BA was a practitioner of Pressure points. Can you give me examples of times he has displayed a knowledge of or skill with them? This is info I would be interested in using in future battles I'm sure.

Lord_Talron
do i sense sarcasm? eek!

idk for sure if he knows them (just speculating), but hed be just the 100 ton weight classer to use them if he did...

psycho gundam
you're reaching with the pressure point thing.

Lord_Talron
are they really *that* hard to learn? no expression

Leobama
4give me 4 asking, but y is he called "WW3" black adam? did he have a power boost or sumthn?

Lunacyde
are they really *that* hard to learn? no expression

Point is you cannot attribute a skill/ability to a character unless you have proof he has used them or should have the knowledge, otherwise it's simply speculation and has no factual basis to secure your argument.

Warlord
adam

amnesia
Black Adam rips his face off.

lawest9
?????????????????????????????

Badabing
Originally posted by Leobama
4give me 4 asking, but y is he called "WW3" black adam? did he have a power boost or sumthn? Adam basically tore ass through the DCU during the arc.Originally posted by Lunacyde
Point is you cannot attribute a skill/ability to a character unless you have proof he has used them or should have the knowledge, otherwise it's simply speculation and has no factual basis to secure your argument. mmm

Lord_Talron
Point is you cannot attribute a skill/ability to a character unless you have proof he has used them or should have the knowledge, otherwise it's simply speculation and has no factual basis to secure your argument. by that same argument you can easily assert that a character with the wisdom of gods and an extended lifetime who loves fighting would find it hard to NOT learn about at least one of the body's pressure points. its his choice to use them or not

Mindset
i wouldnt put it past adam to exploit pressure points if needed either.... imagine a being in supermans class using pressure points O_O Regen usually negates pressure points.

SamZED
that hulk won't go down though, if the sentry fight is any indication of how hulk can compete with a strong/fast flier, he's not a victim in any sense of the word.

plus teth can't weaken hulk with his energies (iirc). sentry has a special effect on hulk that only he seems to generate. I wouldnt say that the Sentry fight is an indication. All Sentry really did was punch him a few times, then grab him and allowed Hulk to punch him in the face. Too much CIS affected the fight. imo once Adam realises how strong Hulk is he would use his speed more.

Colossus-Big C
black adam wins
ww3>>ww1

psycho gundam
Originally posted by SamZED
I wouldnt say that the Sentry fight is an indication. All Sentry really did was punch him a few times, then grab him and allowed Hulk to punch him in the face. Too much CIS affected the fight. imo once Adam realises how strong Hulk is he would use his speed more. and then what would he do that hulk couldn't heal from (provided it does major damage)?

remember, hulk is just as powerful physically so adam would have a hard time causing trauma like he does when he fights other strong DC characters of his caliber. he wouldn't be able to tear wonder woman's head off.

hulk gets better as the fight intensifies as well, and adam lacks the means of preventing it.

SamZED
and then what would he do that hulk couldn't heal from (provided it does major damage)?

remember, hulk is just as powerful physically so adam would have a hard time causing trauma like he does when he fights other strong DC characters of his caliber. he wouldn't be able to tear wonder woman's head off.

hulk gets better as the fight intensifies as well, and adam lacks the means of preventing it. Are you suggesting BA doesnt have what it takes to eventually ko Hulk? Sure he can heal but Adam isnt exactly a pushover either.

Nihilist
Adam beats him.

Teh aint gonna stand still like Sentry and let Hulk smash him 7 times or stop because "little people" getting hurt.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by SamZED
Are you suggesting BA doesnt have what it takes to eventually ko Hulk? Sure he can heal but Adam isnt exactly a pushover either. of coarse he's no push over, nobody would dare attribute black adam with that title.

Originally posted by Nihilist
Adam beats him.

Teh aint gonna stand still like Sentry and let Hulk smash him 7 times or stop because "little people" getting hurt. not sure how that = him beating that hulk, hulk won't stop either.

Nihilist

not sure how that = him beating that hulk, hulk won't stop either. Hulk only got the advantage in either of those two fights due to them factors.

Adam wont stop either and is a hell of a lot faster and hits just as hard as Hulk did.

KuRuPT Thanosi

NYC is getting trashed. Is BFR allowed or no?

I got news for you.. BA isn't stronger than WWHulk.. No way.. no how.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
He's probably as strong as WWH. Even if WWH is a little stronger (and that's a possibility) BA's other advantages means this fight is decidedly in his favor.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Omega Vision

KuRuPT Thanosi
That is the thing... They still have to fight in character... You act like BA fights by using super speed and all his abilities all the time, when in fact, he doesnt do so. BA fighting in character gives him the hard fought majority but doesn't give him some super blitz stomp

psycho gundam
If Sentry hadn't given Hulk all those free shots and fought with full speed and had Black Adam's skill and ferocity how do you think the Sentry-Hulk fight would have turned out? other than making him revert to banner, sentry wasn't doing anything hulk couldn't just heal from. other characters did far more damage.

you can't assume a character that "hesitates" then get's their shit pounded means they were winning and would ultimately triumph, that's a huge leap in logic a child would make.

hulk could reintegrate from goop in a reasonable timeframe and continue the fight

tkitna
WWH

Still not impressed with WW3 BA

psycho gundam
he was only politically motivated in that arc, there wasn't really any difference iirc in black adam

Blanket
he was only politically motivated in that arc, there wasn't really any difference iirc in black adam Except for him being powered by Isis' power

psycho gundam
...oh yeah

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Except for him being powered by Isis' power
Wasn't Isis just sharing his power in the first place though? So it was essentially just him at full power again IIRC.

Blanket
Wasn't Isis just sharing his power in the first place though? So it was essentially just him at full power again IIRC. Except BA was sharing with Isis' brother Osiris

Lunacyde

Yeah Okay. Black Adam has beaten down just about every major powerhouse in DC at least once.

Furthermore just because strength is Hulks schtick has no bearing on whether he is actually stronger than Black Adam.

psycho gundam
i remember superman was going to hit him with a "moon splitting punch" once, with the implication that he was meaning to cause serious damage in that instance.

*insert hulk shattering asteroid pic*

big grin

Omega Vision
Except BA was sharing with Isis' brother Osiris
Osiris died before WW3 though. So WW3 BA wasn't sharing any power with anyone.

Blanket
Osiris died before WW3 though. So WW3 BA wasn't sharing any power with anyone. Ya, I know.

Osiris' power came back to him at that moment. And Isis' power was powering him up apparently when she died.

Omega Vision
Ya, I know.

Osiris' power came back to him at that moment. And Isis' power was powering him up apparently when she died.
Okay...

So what are we arguing about again? confused

Blanket
Okay...

So what are we arguing about again? confused BA was powered by 7 Gods in WW3.

Meaning he was powered up.

FearOfBlood
Even if this is DC biased board, WWH still wins. He trashed all MU alone. Barring cosmic beings like Galactus or the LT, no one would stand a chance.

BA would not last a panel.

Blanket
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Even if this is DC biased board, WWH still wins. He trashed all MU alone. Barring cosmic beings like Galactus or the LT, no one would stand a chance.

BA would not last a panel. Marvel bias

Lunacyde

There are multiple problems with your post.

#1. This isn't a DC biased board.
#2. WWH Doesn't win.
#3. He trashed a handful of Earth Bound characters, none of them as all around powerful as Black Adam.
#4. There are literally thousands of characters less powerful than Galactus or the Living Tribunal who would slaughter WWH.

Omega Vision
There are multiple problems with your post.

#1. This isn't a DC biased board.
#2. WWH Doesn't win.
#3. He trashed a handful of Earth Bound characters, none of them as all around powerful as Black Adam.
#4. There are literally thousands of characters less powerful than Galactus or the Living Tribunal who would slaughter WWH.
His nick-name is Fear of Logic for a reason.

psycho gundam

BA would not last a panel. no expression

why, just...why?

BlackZero30x
And Isis' power was powering him up apparently when she died.

....since when was he ever powered by Isis? he never was that i know of...

...............you must be joking on both counts.............

Omega Vision
no expression

why, just...why?
I'm convinced he's a pro-DC professional strawman.

psycho gundam
he's always making those over zealous posts

Blanket
I'm convinced he's a pro-DC professional strawman. He's devilhulk. Has a bunch of accounts. Has a hulk drilldo. Etc

Pops up everytime something Hulk happens... like he's always watching.

the Darkone
WWHulk in stright up fight, WWHulk would just overwhelm him in the end, but it would be a great fight.

OneDumbG0
^ I agree. Not overwhelmingly. But I agree.

amnesia

Nooooo..... It's marvel biased.

Warlord
^ not at all...it's balanced

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yeah Okay. Black Adam has beaten down just about every major powerhouse in DC at least once.

Furthermore just because strength is Hulks schtick has no bearing on whether he is actually stronger than Black Adam.

It has bearing when lesser hulks strength feats wtf pwns BA's. So not only is that his thing he has the feats to back it up.. AND this hulk is stronger than said hulks with better feats. I don't see how you can concede that this hulk is stronger even if not by a lot.

The Nuul
BA stomps

The Nuul

shit

iceman24567
Ba wins

TheMagicPillow
http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af295/TheMagicPillow/86028f22.jpg

-3 minutes later-

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af295/TheMagicPillow/7e51795e.jpg

carver9
WWH 7 or 8/10.

Lunacyde
It has bearing when lesser hulks strength feats wtf pwns BA's. So not only is that his thing he has the feats to back it up.. AND this hulk is stronger than said hulks with better feats. I don't see how you can concede that this hulk is stronger even if not by a lot.

For this post to hold any weight I am going to need to know what specific feats you are speaking of.

carver9
For this post to hold any weight I am going to need to know what specific feats you are speaking of.

Him tossing a mountain a couple of miles away or him holding together a planet that is twice the size of earth with nothing but pure strength alone.

confused

Does that help you?

Or how about a weaker version of hulk doing this...

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/?action=view&current=Hulk_mountains1.jpg
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/?action=view&current=Hulk_mountains2.jpg
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/?action=view&current=Hulk_mountains3.jpg
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/?action=view&current=Hulk_mountains4.jpg

carver9
Now show me those Black Adam feats.

jungleman
this is how the fight would look like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLO5fNCaH3A&playnext_from=TL&videos=KftGxddTEF4

Omega Vision
Originally posted by jungleman
this is how the fight would look like

A broken link? Wow. Some fight.

jungleman
how is it broken? here i will post it again

Omega Vision
how is it broken? here i will post it again

Still got an error. Try not linking from a featured page or whatever it is you're doing and just link the video.

The Nuul
BA stomps.

jungleman
Still got an error. Try not linking from a featured page or whatever it is you're doing and just link the video.

dude the problem is not with the link but with youtube try to watch any movie now on youtube and you wont be able its some kind of error

Omega Vision
dude the problem is not with the link but with youtube try to watch any movie now on youtube and you wont be able its some kind of error
Nope. Youtube is working fine for me.

amnesia
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow

-3 minutes later-

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af295/TheMagicPillow/7e51795e.jpg

Sweet.

carver9
WWH 7/10.

Black Adam is a beast but so is WWH and WWH would literally crush BA.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by carver9
WWH 7/10.

Black Adam is a beast but so is WWH and WWH would literally crush BA.

LOL

The Nuul
Originally posted by CosmicComet
LOL

Yeah, lol.

The Nuul
BA would kill unlike Supes, BA stomps in this fight.

carver9
I dont know what is funny since regular Hulk has hung with people that are either=to Adam or> Adam.

Adam durability was very weak during this stage, he was getting shot by bowing arrows that went through him along with heat vision melting his face.

WWH is stronger, more durable, smarter and just outright more powerful and doesnt have a limit to his stats. WWH would crush Adam.

carver9
Originally posted by The Nuul
BA would kill unlike Supes, BA stomps in this fight.

To bad he isnt killing WWH since WWH is clearly stronger than him and can amp to become much more stronger if needed.

iceman24567
Black Adam would kill Hulk first chance he gets and that's pretty much that

BattleMage
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow

-3 minutes later-

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af295/TheMagicPillow/7e51795e.jpg Wow didn't know there were so many kids on here. SMH

BattleMage
WWH beats him in a good fight though.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Black Adam would kill Hulk first chance he gets and that's pretty much that

And WWH would kill Adam first chance he gets since he is overall more powerful than Adam.

amnesia
Originally posted by BattleMage
Wow didn't know there were so many kids on here. SMH

Really?... You don't own a green power ring? I bought two, one to keep. Another to run around my living room going PEW PEW PEW. And I'm 23, being childish is ok. And we are nerds, it's what we do.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by BattleMage
Wow didn't know there were so many kids on here. SMH
When I saw a guy breaking out action figures I didn't think 'kid', I thought 24-36 year old. stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
If you don't think WW3 Black Adam is at least equal to what WWH Sentry shown, think again.

The Nuul
Its funny how one sided these Hulk threads are.

amnesia
Its funny how one sided these Hulk threads are.

How exactly is hulk going to catch a guy that moves as fast as superman?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by amnesia

PIS. Of course, Adam will probably choose to slug it out instead of truly exploit that speed of his. But still, I don't see how WWH nets more than 5/10.

amnesia
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
PIS.

PIS is off i think. So there is no way in heck WWH is taking this.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If you don't think WW3 Black Adam is at least equal to what WWH Sentry shown, think again. WW3 Black Adam would not nonchalantly take WWH shots to the face like Sentry did. That's what I think now, and upon rethinking, still think.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
WW3 Black Adam would not nonchalantly take WWH shots to the face like Sentry did. That's what I think now, and upon rethinking, still think.
You're right. He'd angrily take them. But the effect would be the same: little damage.

amnesia
WW3 Black Adam would not nonchalantly take WWH shots to the face like Sentry did. That's what I think now, and upon rethinking, still think.

It's not like hulk is ever going to touch him though.

The Nuul

Ask his cheerleaders!

amnesia
Ask his fanboys.

Nooo.... I've dealt to much with hulk fanboys, i once saw someone say he would survive the omega effect.

OneDumbG0
You're right. He'd angrily take them. But the effect would be the same: little damage. WW3 Black Adam would not be able to take a square WWH punch to the face without even moving. Reacting with more emotion to it =/= tanking it with the same minimal damage. Originally posted by amnesia
It's not like hulk is ever going to touch him though. Because WW3 Black Adam wasn't touched at all by the foes who tried to stop him? Not really.

Omega Vision
WW3 Black Adam would not be able to take a square WWH punch to the face without even moving. Reacting with more emotion to it =/= tanking it with the same minimal damage. Because WW3 Black Adam wasn't touched at all by the foes who tried to stop him? Not really.
Considering he healed from having his face nearly melted off by J'onn I can't see Hulk's punches doing much of anything regardless. He might take a few blows but he will be dishing them out. Worst case scenario for Teth is a Hockey style "grab each other by the collar and start punching like mad" fight which while most likely ending in Hulk's favor won't happen every time and will still be quite a scuffle for Hulk.

Badabing
Adam basically tore ass through the DCU during the arc. mmm Warned for not closing this thread...

dur

Omega Vision
Warned for not closing this thread...

dur
Quick Bada! Make me a Mod so I can ban you! dur

Badabing
laughing out loud

amnesia
Quick Bada! Make me a Mod so I can ban you! dur

you seem quite.... Power hungry.

TheMagicPillow
Really?... You don't own a green power ring? I bought two, one to keep. Another to run around my living room going PEW PEW PEW. And I'm 23, being childish is ok. And we are nerds, it's what we do.

Exactly. There's nothing wrong with having fun, and if having fun means playing with toys and expressing creativity then fine, nothing wrong with it. Most of us understand that smile

carver9
It's not like hulk is ever going to touch him though.

When has Adam EVER been untouchable?

This would be a brawl, a hell of a brawl and WWH will come out on top.

Prep-Man
Speed kills. This would take a lot longer, though.

psycho gundam
How exactly is hulk going to catch a guy that moves as fast as superman? whatever atom smasher did:

http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=2c405_justice3.jpg

http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=6bba9_justice4.jpg

Black bolt z
Black adam wins.He took dr. fate.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
And WWH would kill Adam first chance he gets since he is overall more powerful than Adam. Not at all

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Black adam wins.He took dr. fate. WWH took on dr strange

amnesia
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
WWH took on dr strange

Dr strange got his hand broken...

Warlord
Dr Fate/Dr Strange instances are irrelevant in this fight.
Adam took on Fate cause he has vast magic resistance while Hulk is not magic for that account.

on the other hand Hulk was getting wrecked by Zom - Strange until Strange paused his attack.

overall Adam should win 6-7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.