Juggernaut vs herald 'J vs Achillies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Which Indestructable guy TaKes this
no bfr
no stalemates allowed

Lord_Talron
no stalemate? how do they not stalemate ><

KingD19
Juggernaut.

He dismembers Herald, and I don't know much about Achilles, but Juggs has the most impressive showings.

Lord Feron
Achillies from DC? He aint indestructible, not even close (unless something happened and now he is).

But I kinda doubt either of the 2 other guys can lay a finger on Achillas. Also His spear just might be able to pierce Juggs, (confident it will hurt HJ).

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Achillies from DC? He aint indestructible, not even close (unless something happened and now he is).

But I kinda doubt either of the 2 other guys can lay a finger on Achillas. Also His spear just might be able to pierce Juggs, (confident it will hurt HJ). thor broke his hands OFF trying to damage harald j with his hammer. the only way they figured out to beat him was using some specific magics that had to do with the bloodline of the person that gave harald j his curse

vigio
dur

KingD19
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
thor broke his hands OFF trying to damage harald j with his hammer. the only way they figured out to beat him was using some specific magics that had to do with the bloodline of the person that gave harald j his curse

Yeah, the only reason he was that strong was because he killed the shaman and his blood soaked the runestone, which magnified the spell to a much higher level.

And yeah, his wrists were hanging on by flaps of skin, lol. I can put up the scan if you want.

KillAll
put up scans... lol.

KingD19
Damn, I can't find them now. It was so funny too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.