Take THIS, stupid Iranian cleric...Boobquake!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/offbeat/2010/04/26/moos.boobquake.rocks.web.cnn

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/800820--women-strut-their-stuff-for-boobquake?bn=1

Basically, no seismic changes, and boobs are awesome.

Everyday should be Boobquake day, in my opinion.

Discuss this important news story.

Enyalus
Boobs. Women have them. They're delicious. And they cause earthquakes. In mens pants. Also, I love boobs.

End of story?

Peach
You're about a week late stick out tongue

dadudemon
Originally posted by Peach
You're about a week late stick out tongue

I know, I know. sad

But it's NEVER too late for boobs from young women all over the world.

Nevah! laughing laughing laughing

lil bitchiness
What crap is this?
This is akin to that ridiculous ''earth is flat'' crap from Saudi Arabia. Apparently earth is flat because Quran says so and everything else is wrong.

Idiotic.

Just stay in the damn jamia and don't come out. Ever.

Robtard
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
What crap is this?
This is akin to that ridiculous ''earth is flat'' crap from Saudi Arabia. Apparently earth is flat because Quran says so and everything else is wrong.

Idiotic.

Just stay in the damn jamia and don't come out. Ever.

Does the Quran really say the Earth is flat, really?

If so, Muslims should take a lesson from the Morons, they at least have the sense to re-write and edit their book when things prove not to be beneficial.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Robtard

If so, Muslims should take a lesson from the Morons, they at least have the sense to re-write and edit their book when things prove not to be beneficial.
There are also parts of the bible that indicate the Earth is flat.

On topic, this guy isn't any dumber than Pat Robertson saying gays caused Katrina, so really, while it's nice to say "look at these crazy muslims"... this is in no way anything that makes Islam any worse than other religions.

Ms.Marvel
there are lots of other things instead

zing kinda

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Robtard

Well the Qur'an says sun sets in a muddy pond. detective
So we can assume it doesn't go around...

I don't think it specifically says anything about the roundness of the earth, I will check it. I got to the bit where it talks about Shaitan being one eyed and how only believers will be able to see the one eyed Satan and between his (eye???) there will be written the word ''kuffar'' and even if you're uneducated and literate, but believer, you'll be able to read the word.

Anyway, I'll check at some point...in the mean time, I will issue a fatwa against anyone who disagrees with me.

Robtard
The one-eye reference sounds so very phallic.

lil bitchiness
Ahahahaha!!

That is obviously caused by immodestly dressed women.

Enyalus
Originally posted by King Kandy
On topic, this guy isn't any dumber than Pat Robertson saying gays caused Katrina, so really, while it's nice to say "look at these crazy muslims"... this is in no way anything that makes Islam any worse than other religions.
What're you talking about? The gays did cause Hurricane Katrina. That's pretty well established.

The Nuul
WTF? they have clothes on...I want to see breasts!

ahah

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Nuul
WTF? they have clothes on...I want to see breasts!

ahah
Dare I say, "t!ts or GTFO"...?

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by dadudemon
http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/offbeat/2010/04/26/moos.boobquake.rocks.web.cnn

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/800820--women-strut-their-stuff-for-boobquake?bn=1

Basically, no seismic changes, and boobs are awesome.

Everyday should be Boobquake day, in my opinion.

Discuss this important news story.

Do these include Man Boobs?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Do these include Man Boobs?

Dunno, have they been tempting you from the path of temperance and chastity?

Bicnarok

I f*cking love boobies.

Mindship
On Boobquake day, at 11am (local time), a 6.9 magnitude earthquake hit Taiwan.

Apparently, Allah likes 'em, too.

Thousands of earthquakes happen daily. They just so happen to correspond to the jiggling of jolly jugglies! WARM AND TINGLY!

dadudemon
Shame that idiot was a sock...his bewb post was awesome. sad

One Free Man
Originally posted by King Kandy

inimalist
circles are 2d wink

King Kandy
That was the point, I think (though that's not the passage I was thinking of).

inimalist
oh....

dammit...

Hell Lancer
you're taking it literally when no muslim scholar and theologan ever has. need proof that it wasn't meant to be literal? there's a verse in the Quran talking about how the sun and the earth and the moon are all following their own orbit and how the sun is heading towards a point in space.

also the quran mentions nothing about the earth being flat at all. it says its stretched under you feet but the word choice isn't earth as in the planet but the literally the ground.

umm...you need to get your facts straight. that's not talking about shaitan but the anti-christ. and that's not even in the Quran so whatever source you're using is quesitonable.

laughing out loud
yeah, do that.

Hell Lancer
Those verses are talking from Dhul-Qarnayn's perspective of where the sun set/rose. Dhul-Qarnayn found the sun setting in a murky spring, and Dhul-Qarnayn found the sun rising on a certain people. Allah gives His factual descriptions BEFORE describing how Dhul-Qarnayn found where/when the sun was setting/rising.

Until (Hattaa) as (idhaa) he reached (balagha) the place or time of sunset/west (maghriba)... (18:86)

As (idhaa) he reached (balagha) the rise/time of rising /break (maTli`a)... (18:90)

To further explain: just like Morocco is called Al-Maghrib (the West) and we have a prayer at sunset time called maghrib (the "a" on the end of the word in the verse is a vowel denoting accusative grammatical case) and maghrib is used today even today to mean the direction west.

The key here is that Dhul-Qarnayn found the sun setting in a murky spring. The verse is very explicite in showing that the setting of the sun (and the rising) are from Dhul-Qarnayn's perspective.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Dunno, have they been tempting you from the path of temperance and chastity?

No, but it is tempting me to sell male bras...imagine the money we could make @ Football games, Video Game Stores, Comic book conventions, and Mc Donalds! Wooooo...we could be rich!

jeanlee411

dadudemon
Originally posted by jeanlee411

No no no...

You're missing the point of the thread, completely. Obviously, there are idiot Christians (plenty of them, in fact), and idiot Muslims. Religion can make idiots: fact.

The point of the damn thread is the joy that this idiot Muslim has brought to the world. He didn't mean to, but because of his stupidity. He brought out DA BEEEEEWWWWWBIEZ!!! Yippeeee!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.