Charles Xavier versus Carrie...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Charles Xavier is using Cerebro to locate mutants one day and he detects Carrie:

slkUEXSCNsc

He boards he X Jet and flies to Carrie's hometown and arrives at her prom only to see her covered in blood and about to go apeshit, 3:20 in the above vid.

Xavier realizes her intent and attempts to stop her with his mind. Does he succeed? Bear in mind that Carrie will try to kill him when she senses him trying to control/influence her.

the ninjak
Xavier owns her mind then trains her to become efficient with her abilities Carrie was a good girl in the end.....just pushed too far.

Rogue Jedi
Carrie was gone in the end, she was in psych mode, killing anyone/thing that gets in her way.

the ninjak
Yeah Xavier should be able to counter that....at least knock her out from outside the building easy. They gather her and take her back to the mansion where they rehabilitate her, introduce her to friends.

Rogue Jedi
No, here he has to reason with her, as he tried with Jean/DP.

the ninjak
There is a difference between talking to a girl while supervised by her parents, inviting her to a school where she can learn to deal with her abilities.

And

An abused and bullied girl currently humiliated by all her teachers and classmates and about to go postal on the lot of them.
I can't see just as the bucket falls on Carries head Xavier wheeling in and saying "Hey don't get pissed off lets go in my jet and leave all this behind."

I can't see him a stranger, talking her out of her rampage.

Rogue Jedi
You do know I am referring to the scene where DP killed Charles, right?

the ninjak
Oh that bit....yeah that didn't turn out so good!

Carrie gets shut down.

Rogue Jedi
I don't think it's that easy, holmes.

the ninjak
Xavier ain't reasoning with this chick. And he can easily shut this girl down.

Rogue Jedi
I no think so.

the ninjak
She has no experience in telepathic battle.
Xavier will enter her mind and shut her down as easily as opening a door to a room and pressing a big red button inside.
Carrie can only effect what she sees.

Rogue Jedi
She....sees him.

the ninjak
OK you have created a scernario where Xavier completely out of character is gonna try and verbally ease a homicidal Telekinetic/Pyrokinetic out of massacring her school mates.
And he would know this because during the whole bucket of blood ordeal he would read her like a book!
Now Comic Xavier could stop anyone doing anything in a microsecond who didn't have telepathic resistance and wasn't prep'd for an attack.
But this is movie Xavier so it's hard to gauge his feats.
Regardless in a short period of time he would be able to gauge her abilities and see her intent.
Jean was far more powerful than he in X3 so Xavier had no choice but to resort to verbal communication.
Charles would try to calm Carrie telepathically and try to reason, but I reckon she went feral at that time and feeling Xavier trying to passively calm her she will attack him.
That's when Xavier would just lock her brain.
Make themselves invisible to everybody in the gym.
And force her to walk into the Blackbird with him.
And tranq her for rehabilitation.

Rogue Jedi
Maybe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.