The Richest Comics Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://www.comicvine.com/news/the-richest-comics-characters/141061/

Black Panther is the richest accoring to that list

JakeTheBank
I guess that makes sense, being ruler of a country with Vibranium deposits.

chomperx9
i thought bruce wayne was #1 ?

magneto has more money than stark ? no way

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by chomperx9
i thought bruce wayne was #1 ?

magneto has more money than stark ? no way

He used to have dozens of huge, super crazy evil super villain subterranean volcano bases, and tech to go with them. He would have to have deep pockets. I think he jacked some government/military gold depots or something.

Stark's funds are lower now (maybe a bit higher than a few years ago) then they used to be. He couldn't afford to fund the Avengers anymore after all.

Wild Shadow
i cant believe DD is even on the list...facepalm

Q99
That's... not correct.

Sure, Wakanda and Altantis are richer than Wayne Enterprises (and even then, I'm not sure on Marvel's Atlantis, WE is *Huge*, it has entire sub-companies the size of rival megacorps. Wayne Enterprises, in fact, owns several other super's companies- Kord Industries, Mr. Terrific's company, much of Lexcorp, and probably a few more), but the leaders don't personally own most of it.

Daredevil's got a small lawfirm that does a lot of pro bono work, there's hundreds of people richer than him. Heck, I'd think She-Hulk would make more than he does, she certainly lives it up more and has money problems less.

Vic Stone would be a good one- he owns all the gear that keeps him going, his family's rich.

Thor and Herc.... hm, by that logic Wonder Woman should be on the list, though the Amazons don't throw their wealth around as much they've clearly got cash.

Kazenji
Theres also one for the Poorest characters on that site but can't seem to get it up.

Warlord
Thor is wink

Omega Vision
Would Darkseid count? He owns a planet.

Galan007
Elijah Snow didn't even make the list. How sad. sad

steverules_2
I'm pretty sure this list is retarded no expression

-K-M-
Ritchie Rich

Omega Vision
Originally posted by steverules_2
I'm pretty sure this list is retarded no expression
It is Comic Vine after all.

Shit we need to steal their site design (which is a lot better looking than KMC) but let them keep their shitty understanding of the medium.

Galan007
^ Comicvine simply reposted the list Ranker.com came up with. Here's the actual link:
http://www.ranker.com/list/20-richest-comic-book-characters-of-all-time/worlds-richest-people-lists#

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Comicvine simply reposted the list Ranker.com came up with. Here's the actual link:
http://www.ranker.com/list/20-richest-comic-book-characters-of-all-time/worlds-richest-people-lists#
I can't believe they would call Herc rich when for a while he worked as a construction worker.

Also being a Lawyer doesn't even register on a list that mostly includes multi-billionaires and heads of state.

Are there any Orthodontist superheroes? They can make more money than a lot of Lawyers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galan007
Yup.

What about Vandal Savage? The dude has spent some 40,000 years collecting treasures. How could he not be uber-rich..?

Stupid list. sneer

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Galan007
Yup.

What about Vandal Savage? The dude has spent some 40,000 years collecting treasures. How could he not be uber-rich..?

Stupid list. sneer
Or R'as Al Ghul for that matter. Badass capes and scimitars aren't cheap, nor are giant henchmen with monosyllabic names and Arabian-themed evil lairs.

kevdude
laughing out loud Adrien selling toys of himself.

Q99
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I can't believe they would call Herc rich when for a while he worked as a construction worker.

He does have Olympian gold, and it's been revealed that he owned a lot of stuff he had simply *forgotten* about over the years that had been purchased decades or centuries ago.

So he's richer than he looks.

The dream of Jaime Reyes

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It is Comic Vine after all.

Shit we need to steal their site design (which is a lot better looking than KMC) but let them keep their shitty understanding of the medium.

This.
They think Supergirl would stomp Thanos and that DoV Spectre can stomp Galactus and Tyrant at the same time. And the funny thing is that the members on the site think KMC is a sh1thole.

And yea, the list is horrible.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
He does have Olympian gold, and it's been revealed that he owned a lot of stuff he had simply *forgotten* about over the years that had been purchased decades or centuries ago.

So he's richer than he looks.

The dream of Jaime Reyes
My dad's a dentist. Having seen what he goes through I'd rather be an Orthodontist.

Endless Mike
You're all wrong. The obvious answer is Scrooge McDuck.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/18/Scroogemoney.jpg

chomperx9
Originally posted by Warlord
Thor is wink Nightcrawler is. he doesnt want money he just likes staying in touch with god and stuff.

Warlord
when you say god you mean Thor?
embarrasment

WickedDynamite
First, I'm going to PIMP SLAP Comic Book Vine for putting together that list.

Next, I'm going to PIMP SLAP each and everyone of you posting in this thread for your suggestions. Because you all forgottena about one comic book character that SURPASSES even Richie Rich and Scrooge Mc Duck.

Who am I talking about?

The man himself...The Ghost Who Walks....THE PHANTOM! He has more BLING BLING from Pirate treasures than Namor and Aquaman COMBINE. He possess incalcuable historic antiques hidden in his caves.

Rumor is that The Phantom's Cave is so fill with treasures that would make Ali Baba faint at first site.

So there you have it.

Now, all of you form a line....

*reaches back like a pimp's hand*

FFS! He even has the Excalibur Sword in his cave! This man is friggin UNBELIABLE!!!!

chomperx9
Originally posted by Warlord
when you say god you mean Thor?
embarrasment no just god god

Q99
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You're all wrong. The obvious answer is Scrooge McDuck.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/18/Scroogemoney.jpg

I do believe you are correct.

Endless Mike
This thread explains it well: http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=616777

colossulrage
I guess prof X would have to b rich to have all that tech and to rebuild that mansion every 4 months

Wild Shadow
he is pretty rich.. one guy that shouldnt be on the list is matt that is for sure might as well replace him with wolverine who actually has an undisclosed amount of money which is managed by LL&L.. think about it how much do you pay a guy whose job is to save the universe/dimension b4 there wore so many heroes and it was done by black ops type ppl..

anyways he is a millionaire

Konton
Oracle is at least as wealthy as Blue Beatle.

=|

colossulrage
ya DD shouldnt be on the list probably 100 more characters that should be on here

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
Oracle is at least as wealthy as Blue Beatle.

=|

Hm, it wouldn't surprise me if Kord Industries gave Ted a technically larger bank account, but with her talents Oracle can pretty much get whatever money she needs when she needs it.

Wild Shadow
robbing Dick, Bats.. i agree she has access to all the money she needs by tech and she start off with the mister money bags

marwash22
I guess the Hellfire club doesn't count?.. just individuals?

Konton
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, it wouldn't surprise me if Kord Industries gave Ted a technically larger bank account, but with her talents Oracle can pretty much get whatever money she needs when she needs it.

If she went rogue... yeesh.

Q99
Well, it's a club, it doesn't have access to all the wealth of the members exactly.

I think the two richest members we know of are Angel and Iron Man. They can all assumed to be quite wealthy... but I doubt they're each in the top of wealth.

Originally posted by Konton
If she went rogue... yeesh.

There was a cool Robin story where he was suspicious that a member of the Bat family would go rogue in the future, and he pictured what it'd be like if she took over.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
he is pretty rich.. one guy that shouldnt be on the list is matt that is for sure might as well replace him with wolverine who actually has an undisclosed amount of money which is managed by LL&L.. think about it how much do you pay a guy whose job is to save the universe/dimension b4 there wore so many heroes and it was done by black ops type ppl..

anyways he is a millionaire

DeeDee as the leader of the Hand was (is?) pretty rich I guess wink

aztec
People forgot to mentioned Powergirl. I forgot the name of her business, but from the looks of things she packs pretty big dough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.