Juggernaut versus Fred Dukes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Juggernaut and Fred Dukes (X Men: Origins) face off in the street outside the childhood home of Jean Grey.

Fred Dukes is as he was at the beginning or Origins, still in somewhat decent shape.

The fight takes place in broad daylight, lots of room for Juggernaut to run around and gain forward momentum.

To the death.

dadudemon
Juggernaut is indestructible, a magical being, bla bla bla.

Jugs wasn't even scured of adamantium claws, Fred was.

End thread.

steverules_2
No fred was just KOed or knocked down by Wolverines hard adamantium skull, before Wolverine was having no effect on him before he went for his head after Fred tried headbutting him...I think Juggernaut could win this though...plus wolverine never used his claws on Fred

Rogue Jedi
Fred tanked a....well, a tank shell with his fist.

the ninjak
I'm the Juggernaut *****!

steverules_2
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Fred tanked a....well, a tank shell with his fist.

Juggernaut kicked wolverine's ass....check and mate buddy cool

KingD19
Juggernaut tosses Blob around like he did Wolverine.

Rogue Jedi
That's because Wolvie took him on without knowing anything about him. Here, Dukes and Juggernaut know of each other and what the other can do.

The tank shell had a sharpened tip and an explosive head, Dukes stopped it with his fist and he didn't even blink. What feat does Juggernaut have to compare to that?

Juggernaut needs forward momentum to use his powers, this is stated in X2. Even while using his powers, he doesn't have anything that compares to Dukes' tank shell feat. Stopping a tank shell with a fist trumps crashing through a few concrete walls.

steverules_2
I would state that a deleted scene showed wolverine stabbing juggernaut in the shoulder but having no effect on him, but that doesn't count I guess. I'm pretty sure since juggernaut knows of blobs weakness (his head) he'd win, I mean really...what weakness did we see juggernaut having? He got KOed cause leach took his powers, there's no leach here. Wolverine managed to knock him out with a few headbutts, I don't see blob winning this.

Rogue Jedi
It's not Blob, it's slim Dukes, man. And Wolverine KO'd blob, NOT Dukes, with adamantium.

You telling me if Juggernaut has his helmet off and Wolverine does the same, it will have no effect? Bullshit.

Forward momentum. Helmet.

Wei Phoenix
That's because Wolvie took him on without knowing anything about him. Here, Dukes and Juggernaut know of each other and what the other can do.

The tank shell had a sharpened tip and an explosive head, Dukes stopped it with his fist and he didn't even blink. What feat does Juggernaut have to compare to that?

Juggernaut needs forward momentum to use his powers, this is stated in X2. Even while using his powers, he doesn't have anything that compares to Dukes' tank shell feat. Stopping a tank shell with a fist trumps crashing through a few concrete walls.

He only needs momentum to be unstoppable, his strength, durability and speed still there when he's simply stationary. He'd simply run into him and Fred can't do anything to stop him.

Wei Phoenix
It's not Blob, it's slim Dukes, man. And Wolverine KO'd blob, NOT Dukes, with adamantium.

You telling me if Juggernaut has his helmet off and Wolverine does the same, it will have no effect? Bullshit.

Forward momentum. Helmet.

He felt no pain at all in the movie. How can you prove that the helmet protected him from physical damage?

dadudemon
RJ, tell me which is more traumatic for the head: Bashing your head though an entire wall (while running), sometimes it's cement, or getting headbutted by a 300lbs short guy?

Let us know what you come up with.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He only needs momentum to be unstoppable, his strength, durability and speed still there when he's simply stationary. He'd simply run into him and Fred can't do anything to stop him. And the fact that Dukes stopped a tank shell with his hand, this means nothing eh?

Speed? haermm what speed?

steverules_2
Sorry its a reflex, FRED just gained some weight, it was never stated that his powers or anything had changed...he still beat him, if wolverine had done the same earlier in the movie I'm pretty sure it would KOed him still

You never said anything about his helmet being off, and besides you can't say it wouldn't effect him, like I said it was a deleted scene but he got stabbed and didn't care...thats saying something...I hate that they deleted that scene cause that'd sooo come in handy here. The point of the fact is that Fred just doesn't win here...are you saying Juggs doesn't get his helmet here? Cause he still has the metal on his hands and that would come in handy.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
Sorry its a reflex, FRED just gained some weight, it was never stated that his powers or anything had changed...he still beat him, if wolverine had done the same earlier in the movie I'm pretty sure it would KOed him still

You never said anything about his helmet being off, and besides you can't say it wouldn't effect him, like I said it was a deleted scene but he got stabbed and didn't care...thats saying something...I hate that they deleted that scene cause that'd sooo come in handy here. The point of the fact is that Fred just doesn't win here...are you saying Juggs doesn't get his helmet here? Cause he still has the metal on his hands and that would come in handy. I never said his helmet was off, I meant he wore it during his feats.

Still waiting for a screen feat that trumps Dukes stopping a tank shell with his bare hand.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Juggernaut is indestructible, a magical being, bla bla bla.

Jugs wasn't even scured of adamantium claws, Fred was.

End thread.

He's a mutant in the films.

Wasn't that scene only in the extras?

Wei Phoenix
And the fact that Dukes stopped a tank shell with his hand, this means nothing eh?

Speed? haermm what speed?

Stopping a tank shell is not greater than stopping Juggernaut.

Yes because Cain moved as slow as a snail.

Robtard

Still waiting for a screen feat that trumps Dukes stopping a tank shell with his bare hand.

Closes thing Juggernaut has is him breaking out of concrete, after he was phased into the ground, as far as I recall.

Hand in tank canon is far more impressive, imo.

steverules_2
I never said his helmet was off, I meant he wore it during his feats.

The fact that when he took on Wolverine he didn't get his handed to him via a few headbutts.

KingD19
Cain stepped on APC....and flattened it. Oh, and he'd been fused into the ground, and with no way to move, he still ripped his way out.

And Cain wasn't even in X2

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Closes thing Juggernaut has is him breaking out of concrete, after he was phased into the ground, as far as I recall.

Hand in tank canon is far more impressive, imo. I asked DDM this via text earlier, lemme try here.

Juggernaut charges, Dukes charges back and throws his most powerful punch at Juggernaut's face. What happens?

Robtard
The fact that when he took on Wolverine he didn't get his handed to him via a few headbutts.

Which tells us it was either more shit writing from that god-awful movie, or his fatness changed him, either way, it's irrelevant here. Doesn't make sense that he's durable enough to stop a tank shell, yet a headbutt rocks him.

Unless his head is a weak spot?

Wei Phoenix
I never said his helmet was off, I meant he wore it during his feats.

Unstoppability. Still waiting for a feat that tops that.

Rogue Jedi
The fact that when he took on Wolverine he didn't get his handed to him via a few headbutts. Think outside the box. IF Wolvie had head butted him what then?

steverules_2
Wolverine wins biscuits

Think outside the box. IF Wolvie had head butted him what then?

Really? You want a guess...am I allowed to base it off the deleted scene? Am I allowed to compare him to comic book juggs?

Wei Phoenix
I asked DDM this via text earlier, lemme try here.

Juggernaut charges, Dukes charges back and throws his most powerful punch at Juggernaut's face. What happens?

Dukes gets trampled. His unstoppability is in his powerset.

dadudemon
He's a mutant in the films.

I know this, but he has magical spells. He cast fiendfyre against Kitty. Rewatch the film, dude. He has the Elder Wand, to boot. Dead serious.

Wasn't that scene only in the extras?

You'referring to something that I'm not. Wolverine and Juggs fought, outside of the extras, if you even want to consider it fighting. Juggs was not afraid of claw-boy, in the movie. Fatso was.

Robtard

Duke would lose to a charging Juggernaut, considering his powers of momentum. But he'd just get up.

Rogue Jedi
Dukes gets trampled. His unstoppability is in his powerset. The humans deemed Juggernaut unstoppable, you know.

And if Dukes sidesteps as Juggernaut passes and attacks from behind, what then?

steverules_2
Doubt it would effect him

Rogue Jedi
I know this, but he has magical spells. He cast fiendfyre against Kitty. Rewatch the film, dude. He has the Elder Wand, to boot. Dead serious.

You'referring to something that I'm not. Wolverine and Juggs fought, outside of the extras, if you even want to consider it fighting. Juggs was not afraid of claw-boy, in the movie. Fatso was. Magical spells!!!!

Question....Juggs knew about the mutant boys powers, right? The boy who was a power drainer?

Rogue Jedi
Doubt it would effect him Dukes fist is far more powerful than an exploding tank shell, dude. If that tank shell hit Juggernaut while he was standing still, what then?

Wei Phoenix
The humans deemed Juggernaut unstoppable, you know.

And if Dukes sidesteps as Juggernaut passes and attacks from behind, what then?

Yeah the humans that were hunting mutants and arresting him and know of him.

Sidestepping and attacking still doesn't hurt him. He's physically invulnerable to pain. Can you even prove that Dukes is smart and fast enough to fight so tactfully?

dadudemon
Magical spells!!!!

Question....Juggs knew about the mutant boys powers, right? The boy who was a power drainer?

He should have. But, he doesn't strike me as the smartest guy, though.

We do know that without his powers, he's just a really big human...probably much stronger than any human...but still just a human.

Wei Phoenix
Dukes fist is far more powerful than an exploding tank shell, dude. If that tank shell hit Juggernaut while he was standing still, what then?

No momentum? It'd probably knock him back but it wouldn't hurt him.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah the humans that were hunting mutants and arresting him and know of him.

Sidestepping and attacking still doesn't hurt him. He's physically invulnerable to pain. Can you even prove that Dukes is smart and fast enough to fight so tactfully? No, but I can prove that Juggs is an idiot. He charged Kitty while she was standing next to the boy power drainer in X3. Right into the wall. Idiot, yeah.

Wei Phoenix
No, but I can prove that Juggs is an idiot. He charged Kitty while she was standing next to the boy power drainer in X3. Right into the wall. Idiot, yeah.

An invulnerable idiot is still greater than Blob.

Rogue Jedi
No momentum? It'd probably knock him back but it wouldn't hurt him. Yeah, um.....Nothing in the movie indicates this.

steverules_2
Dukes fist is far more powerful than an exploding tank shell, dude. If that tank shell hit Juggernaut while he was standing still, what then?

Pretty sure nothing, he's unstoppable for a reason, you really think people hadn't already tried a tankerm

Rogue Jedi
An invulnerable idiot is still greater than Blob. Sorry, when was Juggs shown/stated as being invulnerable?

Wei Phoenix
Yeah, um.....Nothing in the movie indicates this.

Nothing hurt him at all in the movie outside of lightning. All of this is irrelevant because Cain won't be standing still and Dukes is not smart enough to fight the way you are implying he'll do. Cain being an idiot doesn't add to Fred's intelligence.

Rogue Jedi
Nothing hurt him at all in the movie outside of lightning. All of this is irrelevant because Cain won't be standing still and Dukes is not smart enough to fight the way you are implying he'll do. Cain being an idiot doesn't add to Fred's intelligence. Fred knowing his capabilities, also knowing Cain's capabilities, surely he'll know not to take him on head on. This requires an IQ like Gump.

KingD19
Juggernaut has a much better record against Wolverine than Blob did. Based solely on that, Cain wins.

Rogue Jedi
Just because guy A beats guy B, and guy B beats guy C, it doesn't mean guy A beats guy C.

Juggs high end feat is crashing through concrete walls. Dukes is stopping a tank shell with his bare fist.

Screen feats= Dukes.

dadudemon
Just because guy A beats guy B, and guy B beats guy C, it doesn't mean guy A beats guy C.

Juggs high end feat is crashing through concrete walls. Dukes is stopping a tank shell with his bare fist.

Screen feats= Dukes.

Though I disagree with you outcome on this thread, you are correct, above. Ichigo could be Kenpachi in a sword fight, just Shikai form, but he could not beat Nnoirtra, shikai form, but Kenpachi can beat Nnoitra. Because of their respective powersets, of course.

Rogue Jedi
What takes more power?

A: Crashing through a concrete wall

B: Stopping an explosive tank shell with a bare fist

dadudemon
What takes more power?

A: Crashing through a concrete wall

B: Stopping an explosive tank shell with a bare fist

Easy:

C: Being, literally, an unstoppable force.

BruceSkywalker
"I'm the Juggernaut b*tch" Marko ftw

Rogue Jedi
Easy:

C: Being, literally, an unstoppable force. I dunno how many times I gotta say this. What is shown trumps what is said.

Screen feats= What we see.

The MVF Golden Rule:
What is seen on screen is canon in these forums. If your character you wish to use has feats/actions/handicaps that contradict what that character did on screen (movie canon), then it is a violation and is illegal. MOVIE FEATS ONLY!

And for the last time, who wrote that about Cain, about being unstoppable? HUMANS.

dadudemon
I dunno how many times I gotta say this. What is shown trumps what is said.

Screen feats= What we see.

The MVF Golden Rule:
What is seen on screen is canon in these forums. If your character you wish to use has feats/actions/handicaps that contradict what that character did on screen (movie canon), then it is a violation and is illegal. MOVIE FEATS ONLY!

And for the last time, who wrote that about Cain, about being unstoppable? HUMANS.

And when was he not unstoppable? That's right: when his powers were gone.

Unless you make a "powers gone stipulation", then nothing changes.

You have to go by what was seen on screen, not what you want to have happened to fit a specific outcome in a versus thread that you made.

Fact is, Marko is a poor choice in a vesus thread unless you put him up against a powerful empath, a magical user, or a demi-god and above.

Rogue Jedi
And when was he not unstoppable? That's right: when his powers were gone.

Unless you make a "powers gone stipulation", then nothing changes.

You have to go by what was seen on screen, not what you want to have happened to fit a specific outcome in a versus thread that you made.

Fact is, Marko is a poor choice in a vesus thread unless you put him up against a powerful empath, a magical user, or a demi-god and above. Here's a fact:

Cain's high end feat: Crashing through a concrete wall. ASSISTED by a helmet.

Dukes high end feat: Stopping a tank shell with his bare hand.

Screen feats....Dukes.

Rogue Jedi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_men_the_last_stand

# Vinnie Jones as Cain Marko / Juggernaut: The Juggernaut is a new recruit to the Brotherhood. He is incredibly strong, fast, and once he gains momentum, he becomes next to unstoppable.

NEXT to.

Bardock42
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_men_the_last_stand

# Vinnie Jones as Cain Marko / Juggernaut: The Juggernaut is a new recruit to the Brotherhood. He is incredibly strong, fast, and once he gains momentum, he becomes next to unstoppable.

NEXT to.

...wait. If one of the pro juggernaut guys goes on wikipedia now and deletes the "next to" will you admit defeat?

Wei Phoenix
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men:_The_Last_Stand#The_Brotherhood_of_Mutants

Vinnie Jones as Cain Marko / Juggernaut: The Juggernaut is a new recruit to the Brotherhood. He is incredibly strong, fast, and once he gains momentum, he becomes unstoppable.

Rogue Jedi
My link has the movie title in it. Pwn.

BruceSkywalker
Here's a fact:

Cain's high end feat: Crashing through a concrete wall. ASSISTED by a helmet.

Dukes high end feat: Stopping a tank shell with his bare hand.

Screen feats....Dukes.

while that is a good feat from Dukes, Marko on the oher hand was running at a very high rate of speed when he broke through walls, also when Shadowcat thought she had him by phaseing him through the floor, Marko broke free and was only defeated when he knocked himself out..

and the thing about the helmet does not fly wither..

Juggernaut and Fred Dukes (X Men: Origins) face off in the street outside the childhood home of Jean Grey.

Fred Dukes is as he was at the beginning or Origins, still in somewhat decent shape.

The fight takes place in broad daylight, lots of room for Juggernaut to run around and gain forward momentum.

To the death.

your own OP does not state whether or not Marko has on the helmet.. this isn't the comics Juggy wear Prof X or some other high end empath gets him to take his helmet off

KingD19
Didn't Pyro himself look at Cain's power list while he was in that transport truck? He said once he gains momentum he's unstoppable. And don't say he was assisted by the helmet, if he didn't have enough strength to bust through the wall, he would've just broken his neck/skull inside the helmet.

On top of that, Dukes got dazed by an elbow from Wolverine, and taken out by a headbutt.

RJ, stop grasping at straws.

Wei Phoenix
My link has the movie title in it. Pwn.

Same exact page.

Scythe
Juggs got stabbed straight through the arm by all three of Wolverine's claws and I think he just laughed it off.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
while that is a good feat from Dukes, Marko on the oher hand was running at a very high rate of speed when he broke through walls, also when Shadowcat thought she had him by phaseing him through the floor, Marko broke free and was only defeated when he knocked himself out..

and the thing about the helmet does not fly wither..

your own OP does not state whether or not Marko has on the helmet.. this isn't the comics Juggy wear Prof X or some other high end empath gets him to take his helmet off When did I say anything about his helmet being off?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KingD19
Didn't Pyro himself look at Cain's power list while he was in that transport truck? He said once he gains momentum he's unstoppable. And don't say he was assisted by the helmet, if he didn't have enough strength to bust through the wall, he would've just broken his neck/skull inside the helmet.

On top of that, Dukes got dazed by an elbow from Wolverine, and taken out by a headbutt.

RJ, stop grasping at straws. Yeah, once he gains momentum he's unstoppable, and Dukes will know that, you think Dukes is gonna charge him like a horny rhino?

Dukes was stunned by Wolvie, yeah, but Wolvie has that stuff in him, what's it called? Ada- sumthin.

Cain crashing through walls and busting out of concrete still takes a back seat to Dukes stopping an exploding tank shell with his bare hand. Cain never showed that kind of power with his hands.

BruceSkywalker
When did I say anything about his helmet being off?

well a few posts of yours about him being assisted wearing his helmet

Yeah, once he gains momentum he's unstoppable, and Dukes will know that, you think Dukes is gonna charge him like a horny rhino?

Dukes was stunned by Wolvie, yeah, but Wolvie has that stuff in him, what's it called? Ada- sumthin.

Cain crashing through walls and busting out of concrete still takes a back seat to Dukes stopping an exploding tank shell with his bare hand. Cain never showed that kind of power with his hands.

erm, no, Dukes did not display any sort of smarts

Dukes may have been stunned by Logan, but Logan could not stun Juggy

Scythe
Again, Dukes was scared shitless from the thought of getting stabbed by Wolverine's claws. Juggs, was stabbed and didn't even bleed. Looked like he barely felt it.

Rogue Jedi
well a few posts of yours about him being assisted wearing his helmet

erm, no, Dukes did not display any sort of smarts

Dukes may have been stunned by Logan, but Logan could not stun Juggy Yeah I was trying to stress that Dukes stopped a damn tank shell with his bare hands, that is being ignored.

Logan didn't have a chance. He charged Juggs, like an idiot, and never recovered. Had he known Juggs power he wouldn't have done that.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
Again, Dukes was scared shitless from the thought of getting stabbed by Wolverine's claws. Juggs, was stabbed and didn't even bleed. Looked like he barely felt it. Deleted scenes don't count, never happened.

Scythe
The rules state that deleted scenes don't count now?

Rogue Jedi
This was discussed a long time ago in another Juggernaut thread, and Mattie decreed that deleted scenes do not count.

Scythe
Sounds weird, but alrighty.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah, once he gains momentum he's unstoppable, and Dukes will know that, you think Dukes is gonna charge him like a horny rhino?

You yourself brought up Fred and Cain charging each other.

Rogue Jedi
You yourself brought up Fred and Cain charging each other. Yeah, and? Doesn't mean Dukes will be fool enough to do it. Would you, if you knew Juggs power?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Scythe
Sounds weird, but alrighty. Sounded weird to me at the time, but it makes sense. There's a reason why they are called deleted scenes.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah, and? Doesn't mean Dukes will be fool enough to do it. Would you, if you knew Juggs power?

I wouldn't fight him in an open area where he has plenty of room to run. I wouldn't fight him at all.

Rogue Jedi
I wouldn't fight him in an open area where he has plenty of room to run. I wouldn't fight him at all. That's not really a feasible line of argument here.

Scythe
Sounded weird to me at the time, but it makes sense. There's a reason why they are called deleted scenes.

Well, it works in your favor here, but it's no biggie.

BruceSkywalker
Yeah I was trying to stress that Dukes stopped a damn tank shell with his bare hands, that is being ignored.

Logan didn't have a chance. He charged Juggs, like an idiot, and never recovered. Had he known Juggs power he wouldn't have done that.

i am not ignoring that, besides how exactly is that gonna stop someone that was only stopped by himself?

In your OP you do not even state whether or not Dukes knows about Juggy's power so how can you assume he does/

Rogue Jedi
i am not ignoring that, besides how exactly is that gonna stop someone that was only stopped by himself? I don't think you get my drift here. I am not saying "Dukes win without a doubt."

All I am doing is comparing screen feats.

Cain? Best feat was crashing through a concrete wall.

Dukes? Stopping an explosive tank shell (with a sharpened tip, BTW) with his bare hand.

Dukes has the better screen feat.

Rogue Jedi

In your OP you do not even state whether or not Dukes knows about Juggy's power so how can you assume he does/ I rectified that a few posts later. I don't like starting versus threads where neither combatant knows the others powers. Makes it more interesting if they have some knowledge of each other IMO.

KingD19
The tip has nothing to do with it, unless it was stated to be any other type of shell, it was a standard artillery tank shell.

And no, Cain's best feats are whooping Logans ass(something Blob failed to do)

Stepping an a heavily armored personnel carrier and crushing it like cookie dough.

And ripping himself out of the concreted floor, even though he had no way to really move or build up momentum.

Impediment
This was discussed a long time ago in another Juggernaut thread, and Mattie decreed that deleted scenes do not count.

I vaguely remember saying that. Which thread was it?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
I vaguely remember saying that. Which thread was it? That thread, you know.......with Juggernaut in it......

Rogue Jedi
The tip has nothing to do with it, unless it was stated to be any other type of shell, it was a standard artillery tank shell.

And no, Cain's best feats are whooping Logans ass(something Blob failed to do)

Stepping an a heavily armored personnel carrier and crushing it like cookie dough.

And ripping himself out of the concreted floor, even though he had no way to really move or build up momentum.

Yeah OK, but I don't see how Cain hurts Dukes, unless Dukes is stupid enough to go head to head with him like Wolvie did.

KingD19
Yeah OK, but I don't see how Cain hurts Dukes, unless Dukes is stupid enough to go head to head with him like Wolvie did.

What's to stop Cain from charging Dukes? He can probably move, but Cain can go all day, Dukes will eventually get tired, on top of that, Juggs can just hit him. He was strong enough to toss Logan around like a plaything without much effort, I'm sure he can do the same to Dukes, who probably weighs less, or just slightly more than Wolverine when he's in shape.

Rogue Jedi
What's to stop Cain from charging Dukes? He can probably move, but Cain can go all day, Dukes will eventually get tired, on top of that, Juggs can just hit him. He was strong enough to toss Logan around like a plaything without much effort, I'm sure he can do the same to Dukes, who probably weighs less, or just slightly more than Wolverine when he's in shape. No doubt, but if Dukes were to connect with a full strength punch to Juggs face while Juggs was NOT moving forward, I'd say some damage would be dealt.

KingD19
No doubt, but if Dukes were to connect with a full strength punch to Juggs face while Juggs was NOT moving forward, I'd say some damage would be dealt.

He'd probably knocked back, or his head would be turned, but there's no evidence to state that he'd be hurt.

Rogue Jedi
Agreed, but there's also no evidence that he wouldn't be hurt.

KingD19
Considering he's so heavy he shakes the ground and can't swim, and on top of that, he crushed a rolling fortress by stepping on it, and crashed through multiple walls with his head without slowing down, and broke out of the ground, even though he was fused with the floor, and was uninjured. There's a bunch of evidence that says he won't be hurt.

Dukes on the other hand, got hut by elbows and headbutts to the face. Juggernaut hits a whole lot harder than Wolverine.

Rogue Jedi
Dukes was hurt by adamantium. And Dukes no doubt too hits alot harder than Wolvie.

KingD19
Dukes was hurt by adamantium. And Dukes no doubt too hits alot harder than Wolvie.

With Wolverine's strength level, and the way you've been playing Dukes up, he shouldn't have had enough force behind his blows to knock him out. Unless his face is his vulnerable point? Oh wait, it is.

The way the fight goes, Dukes gets a few shots, then Juggs charges at him, if he hits him, the fight is over, if he misses, then he manhandles him for a few minutes before finishing it.

Rogue Jedi
What exactly is Dukes' power? His mutant abilities?

KingD19
What exactly is Dukes' power? His mutant abilities?

In the movie, all he showed was enhanced durability and strength...and when he got fat, he had fat powers. Like he was bouncing Wolverine around with his belly.

Rogue Jedi
Fat powers? haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.